Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01

Story Info
Might be your fantasy but would you really want it...?
4.4k words
23.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is purely fictional. This is part 1.

Sarah felt naughty today. She found it hard to find a day when she didn't feel naughty and wanting to break the social boundaries but today was one of the days she decided to give in to her temptation. She had always had the strongest rape fantasy. She didn't know where it came from, all she knew was she couldn't get enough of it.

She loved her boyfriend and she adored him completely – but he was very conservative. Sure, he liked to lick her pussy and was even willing to put his nick thick cock in her butt every now and then she knew he would never roleplay anything so 'sordid'. It wasn't that he was stuck up or anything like that. He just had too much respect for her and couldn't and wouldn't degrade her. She was glad in a way, because she didn't want it to taint their perfect relationship.

But to help stifle her desires, she would read sex stories such as those on Literotica and wrote some of her own naughty little tales as well as having endless daydreams of the non consentual sort. It wasn't as if she'd really want it to happen – at least, she didn't think so. It was more the humiliation. It was just a turn on and she wanted to tease herself with that turn on as much as possible.

That's why she decided to dress how she was currently. It was like she was telling her sordid fantasies, 'See I let you come out... I'm not suffocating you' without it actually happen. She knew it wouldn't happen, because she had 2 of her guy friends and 2 of her girl friends going out to the club with her.

"You ready, I'm gagging for a drink," Johnathan said from outside the door. "Been ages since I saw you lass. Come outside I'm sure ya look great!"

"Alright Johno, I'm coming." I say, pushing my auburn hair from my face and applying a tiny bit of hairspray to keep it from going in my eyes during the dancing.

Outside stands John, Daniel, Lucy, Kate and Daniel's girlfriend, Abigail.

"Oh wow um..." John says, hugging me close. "All that for me, eh?"

"Hardly." I say, smiling broadly. "Be back about 1ish honey! Oh and if I am going to be any later I'll give you a text. Knowing Dan, we'll probably be stopping off for a KFC or something at a stupid time in the morning anyway."

"Okay babe, love you." My boyfriend shouts through the door. I shut it and go on my way.

It's about 15 minutes walk and we catch up on all the things that have been happening in our lives. John, Kate and Lucy had came from up north and were staying a few days down at Daniel's flat with his girlfriend. The club we were attending was called Dusk Til Dawn's. It was owned by a recently made millionaire named Timothy Dawn – it gave the name of the club an authetic touch.

Once we arrived we had a few drinks. At first a few beers and some ciders, then onto some vodka, Jack Daniel's, malabu and coke, archers and lemonade, shots... You name it, someone drunk it.

A few people are looking at me. I feel like wearing a ridiculously short dark purple dress and high heels was not a good idea. Still, nothing I can do now. Besides, nobody was going to be giving me any crap with loud mouth Dan in the building.

"So I told him... Fuck off, if you don't accept my girlfriend, you don't accept me you little prick. He just stropped off like a small dicked twat!" Dan explained, obviously trying to impress John with his masculine behaviour. John looked to far gone to care. His head was begining to droop and his eyes looked glazed. I looked at Lucy and she didn't seeem much better.

"You alright Luce?" I asked. Lucy looked like she easily could've puked.

"Yesh of course honeycake," she said, giggling at her random remark. I sighed, feeling the most sober out of everyone. It always had been that way, ever since our college days 3 years ago. I'd be the most sober and making sure everyone got back to their flat without breaking a bone or getting themselves arrested.

"Kate, you still up for staying at mine tonight? Sean seriously doesn't mind you know."

"Of course." Kate said, the second most sober and only slightly in the merriment stage. "Just gonna have a few more and then we can all head off if you like."

I excuse myself to the toilets and instantly regret going on my own. I feel some eyes on me and feel completely and utterly underdressed in the literal sense. Barely covering my butt, I could feel cool air from the AC putting little riffles on my nearly exposed behind. Walking past the men's I could see 2 guys looking at me; they looked to be in their mid twenties. They were looking at me strangely. A mix between lust, amusement and annoyance. I wasn't sure what the look was supposed to me and didn't bother to find out. Slipping into the bathroom I choose to take my time.

After about 20 minutes in the bathroom; fixing my lipstick, putting on some more body spray and actually visiting the little girls room – I come out to John and Kate in the most unsavoury of positions. Kate is sat on John's lap, with her tongue down his throat. I feel rather confused by this as they really had very little in common and usually didn't talk to eachother all that much. Now they were tonguing eachother as if their life depended on it.

Dan and his girlfriend looked amused and Lucy was giggling like a hyena.

"What's happened here whilst I've been gone?" I said with a crafty smile, looking at Kate first and then John.

"Well uhhh, I don't know now Sar," said Kate in a fit of giggles. "I was fine just a minute ago felt sober as a priest and then I felt a buzz after I knocked back a few aftershocks and then I don't know..."

"She went over and started rubbing John's leg," Dan elaborated. "Then John decided he'd pick her up and stick his tongue in her mouth. It was oh so very romantic."

I couldn't help laugh at this comment.

So for another few drinks I just sat there, feeling a little bit of a buzz coming to me now too. The air was hotter, the room was a little lighter and the lights seemed brighter, yet a little more blurred at the same time. I found it a little harder to focus on things than usual, but I wasn't completely gone. I had been absolutely fucked enough times to know when I had had way too much to drink.

"Hey babe," I heard someone on the left say to me.

"Huh? What?" I turned my head to the left to look at the person who talked to me.

"Dean," said one of the guys who was near the loos from earlier, matter-of-factly. "Fancy dancing sexy?"

Taken aback, I take a large gulp from my malabu and coke and look to his side. He has his other friend standing there with him, smirking madly at him and on the other side of his friend, another 2 guys. These guys seemed to be a little younger. Perhaps 18 or 19. One of them had a buzzcut and the other had short, medium brown hair and piercing green eyes. They seemed to be smirking too – like they enjoyed their friend's awkward introduction.

"Umm thanks but I, don't dance. Besides, I have a boyfriend."

"Ah is he one of these chumps?" He asked, pointing at Dan and John.

"I guess he isn't the tall guy with glasses otherwise he's tonging another bird y'know." He said, winking at me strangely.

"No, he isn't here."

"Aww, didn't take your boyfriend out with you..." He said, as if the statement was a leading question, more than an actual statement.

"He had a work assignment to finish off and is heading out with us next time my friends come to visit," I responded, a little annoyed by his probing questions about my boyfriend. "So sorry, but not interested. But hey my friend Lucy here is single and looking... Why don't you give her a spin?"

"No thanks, I don't go for all out gingers," he said, sniggering.

"Leave her alone," I said. "Besides, I wouldn't be in a position to judge on someones looks if I were you."

He looked pretty pissed at this comment. Whether it was because of what I had actually said or whether it was because I had embarrassed him royally infront of his buddies, I wasn't sure. I decided that saying anything else to the guy wouldn't be sensible and decided to ask the others if they fancied leaving soon.

"Oi bitch, what you mean by that?" Dean said, pointing his forefinger at me. "What you wanting to say?"

"Look nothing alright, just head off and bum your chums or something." I said giggling, "No seriously guys it's cool. Just I'm not interested alright. Thanks for the offer though. Hope you enjoy the rest of your night."

"Oh yeah," sneered Dean, looking above pissed right now. "I'm gonna have a great night. See if some other cockteasing, insulting bitch decides to insult me cos they don't get the response they want to hear!"

"What did you just call me?" I ask, taken aback by his utter rudeness.

"You heard, bitch."

"Leave it Sarah," Abigail whispered over the table to me. "His buddy looks like he could be on drugs or something like that. Best to leave it. I don't want a big fight and I'm sure you don't."

I nodded my agreement and decided to back down.

"Look sorry I said anything about your looks your fine looking, I just don't like people insulting my friends," I said, trying to be as reasonable as possible. "We're gonna head off now but hope you guys have a good night."

"Sure," Dean repeats, although a little more controlled, as if trying to rehearse the right words in the last few minutes. "Jason, Craig, Karl—Let's go get us some more drinks."

With that, the guy and his 'friends' walk away. I can't help but give a deep sigh and smile at Abi for her advice. I really should stop being so hot headed, especially since I can be easily overpowered by 4 blokes.

"Kate... You gonna walk back with me?" I ask, as we begin to put our coats on.

"Um," giggles Kate, a little awkwardly. "I kinda um..."

"She wants to fuck John," said Dan abruptly. Always the one for putting things delicately.

"Oh right," I say, feeling slightly disappointed. I wanted to have a catch up with Kate but I supposed I'd have to do it during the day tomorrow. I felt myself feeling a little uncomfortable now. I had run out of money now, with only a few coins left to my name. I couldn't exactly get a taxi at this time with that kind of money. But walking on my own at 1.30 in the morning seemed a little dangerous. I was always the cauteous type who watched those public information films and shunned the stupid person for doing what they were warned not to do – 'not me' would always be what I'd say and sit back and laugh at their stupidity. But now, I was faced with having to do an unintelligent thing. But, it was only 15 minutes! I mean, what could happen within 15 minutes? Besides, I had a phone on me so I could call if someone tried to mug me. Besides, if someone tried to mug me they wouldn't find much. They'd take my phone and leave and I'd hopefully be unharmed.

But then there was being sexually assaulted or beaten up. But why would someone randomly do that? Surely people were either in bed or still going to be in the clubs. This would be a down time for sure. Wouldn't it?

"Unless you want me to come back..." Kate said, although she sounded a little put out and disappointed.

"No Katie, seriously it's fine. It's only 15 minutes walk."

Kate nodded a little like one of those dogs you get in the front of a car. "If you're sure hun, I don't want to have to put you in any danger or to make you feel nervous."

"I'm chiill," I say, smiling at her. "Now, you and Johno have a good night. Remember to wear protection okay! Johno is mingin enough to look at I don't want other little Adderson's running about!" I laugh, throwing a light punch on Johno's shoulder. He's looking me up and down now himself and then turns to Kate.

"But you are dressed a little..."

"...Provocatively," Abi says, trying to always be the diplomatic.

"My coat is pretty long," I try and rationalise to myself more than to them. "So I doubt anyone will see anything interesting. Besides, it's fairly well lit around here. Who wants to attack someone where any little old lady could see?"

I give each of them a kiss on the cheek as they wobble off in a separate direction to me. I laugh despite myself, knowing my friends are some of the nuttiest people you could ever possibly meet.

*****************************************

A few minutes into my walk and I'm walking past a local shop that shut hours ago. I feel my skin prick, as if I am being watched. I turn my head and I see nothing – just what I expect. But doing what I was taught by my Dad (who is now a retired policeman) I change the side of the road and walk with my head up high, as if I could not be intimidated by anyone or anything. Now I smile to myself, feeling a bit more control. I was about 10 minutes away from our front door. Sean would be nice and warm in bed, waiting for me.

He'll be waiting to kiss my lips, kiss my sensitive neck – cup, lick and suck my 36DDs and then lick my sensitive clitoris. Oh god, how great that feels. Even better after a few drinks. Even better after being humiliated by some random men I have never even met before. Controlled lack of control; what a turn on.

I feel myself getting excited. I can't help myself. Knowing that I shouldn't just makes it so much more appealing. I involuntarily pay less attention to where I'm walking. Just a daze of thoughts, feelings, memories, scenarios and people. A blurr of consciousness. For a minute, maybe two – I am taken over by the fantasies that lie dormant in my normally mediocre mindset. Until I hear noise from behind me again. A proper rustle this time, not a guess. Something was behind me, in the direction of field like stretch of grass that accompanies the semi-suburban area I live in.

Turning towards the bushes I hear the rustle again. Moving my head closer, I lean almost completely into the bush. Leaning over, I look in surprise and relief, at a little black cat with white paws.

"Aw, hey Kitty." I say, smiling at the cat. It looks like it's pretty friendly, it rubs it's head up against my hand that I moved towards it. I'd always loved cats since I was a little girl and our nextdoor neighbours Tabby would come over and try and take food out of our fridge. It actually manged to open it once, to our astonishment. Ever since then I had owned a cat, until I moved out with my boyfriend.

"Where do you belong to then, socks?" I giggle to myself, as I less apprehensively stroke the cats back, as it presses it's spine into the palm of my hand, like I was giving it a massage and lead out a long, deep and Tom-cat meow.

Then I feel it; hands on my buttocks. My slightly exposed buttocks.

I stand up abruptly, turning around. In surprise along with me, Sock's ran away with a bit of hiss and then lept over a fence nearby, as fast as it's sterdy legs would carry it. Now I'm left looking into the face of the man I had saw earlier. Did he live near here? I doubted it. I knew most of the poeple down this way. Not by name, but by face and unless he was a visiting relative, I found it highly unlikely. Besides, behind him stands his three cronies smiling insanely, clearly a bit drunk and just clear and out assholes.

"Oh shit," I say, looking him up and down now properly. "I didn't know you-you guys lived round here?" My eyes dart from side to side wearily, worrying whether this guy was some messed up junkie, or worse.

"We don't," he said, looking at me with a menacing glare. "Well, Jason's nan lives somewhere near here, but..."

"Fucking hell dude, don't be giving any FPL," Jason – the one with the buzzcut – adds, looking at 'Dean' as if he was about to lamp him one.

"Oh get over yourself Jason," says the one that I saw with Dean earlier. "She aint gonna tell anyone and besides there are a million little old ladies on this street how she gonna know which one is your nana?"

"Karl is right," Dean replies. "She wont be bothering with the little details."

I feel confused by their language. Almost as if they were planning to rob me. I knew they wouldn't get much though. I look Dean over. He is about 5''10' with musculear arms and legs and short dark brown hair. Then there is the one that he called Karl standing nearby – he looked to be around about 6ft although he was thick, but slightly fatter than this Dean guy. He looked like he'd been on some pretty hard drugs. His eyes were glazed over slightly and they seemed to struggle to focus, as if they were seeing about ten different things and was trying to focus on each individual one. Then I stop to look at Jason and the other guy, who must be Jamie. Jason is pretty skinny, without very much muscle on him. However, he looks athletic-perhaps he did swimming or running when he was in school and he must've been around the 5''10' mark also. Jamie looked pretty similar to Jason except he had medium brown hair and very dark brown eyes. He must've been the tallest of the 4, measuring at around 6''2' I guessed. My psychology courses in College had always taught me to size up and observe possible dangerous individuals. It means you can use their weaknesses against them and know when to push it and when not to.

"Look guys, I'm going to head off my boyfriend is waiting for me," I back away, instead of walking through them, knowing this was probably a bad idea. "Have a good night. Continue onto some more clubs or something."

"I don't fucking think so," said the guy called Karl, grabbing hold of my arm and pulling me forwards. "I think you owe my friend Dean an apology for being an absolute fucking bitch."

"I said sorry to him earlier," I said slowly, trying not to agitate the extremely volatile individual. "But if it makes you feel better. I'm sorry for humiliating you infront of your friends earlier Dean."

"Yeah and what else are you sorry for?" asked Karl, his face inches from mine. I could smell Jack Daniel's off of his breath. My boyfriend drunk it but I loathed the smell of the stuff – it made me want to vomit.

"What else should I be sorry for?" I asked, leadily.

"Being a good for nothing tease! I tell you my buddy here just got out from Afghanistan last week and the best thing he gets is some bitch treating him like scum!" He spat the words out like they were supposed to be a slap in the face. I feel my face going red with anger, shame and annoyance and look at the man in the eyes and steady my breathing.

"I am not a tease. I am sorry he is suffering but how was I to know?"

"You are a tease," the guy called Jamie piped in. "Why else would you wear such a short skirt whilst you have a boyfriend?"

I looked down, but the guy grabbing me pulled my face towards the others. They were all around about the same height – about 5''11' or 6ft except the guy called Jamie, he seemed to be a few inches taller also. He and 'Jason' were very skinny. They were built more like runners than Karl or Dean. Karl had a bit more fat on his bones, mixed in with muscles. Dean seemed to be all muscle and it didn't surprise me to learn he was in the army. He had the body for it and it seemed the calm menace that was appropriate for frightening someone who 'needed to be frightened'.

"Look I'm sorry just leave me alone!" I try and pull my grip from the guys, but his grip is firmer than mine and it just gives me a chinese burn.

"Show him your sorry then," asked Karl, sneering at me.

"I just sa—"

"Suck my cock," Dean said, now standing behind me. I looked at him with the biggest amount of contempt I could master. "Then I know you're really sorry."

"Fuck off or I'll fucking punch you in the face you asshole!" I yell at him. I know this is unrealistic, considering I can't even move my right arm. He seems to agree with my thoughts as he laughs at me heartelly.

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try. Jamie does running. Karl does Rugby and I've had 2 years training in the army. I can shoot a gun and I can break someones neck with my bare hands. I've done it before and I have no hesitation to do it again." To emphasize his absolute seriousness, he grabs the back of my neck, tightening his grip slightly. "I could do it right now if you like. I wouldn't even have to try."

12