Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." I say, tears rolling down my eyes now. Now it's not a joke. Not just some stupid twats trying to act like hard men. Not like just one bloke trying to be clever. If it was just Dean, then maybe I could've kneed him in the balls or tore at his eyes but with Karl grabbing a hold of me and the others nearby, one directly to my left now, one directly to my right. I had no chance. It was compliance, or get hurt.

"Please what?" said Dean, now speaking more. "Please let me suck your cock? Please fuck me? Please break my neck?"

"Please let me go," I just manage to breathe, feeling my chest getting heavier with the labour. "Look I have no money on me but... But if you follow me I'll take you back home I have about a hundred there..." I look at Dean then Karl, and then down at the floor, at my knees now half bent. Karl pushes me down to the floor and sits his legs across mine, as Dean lets go.

"I have fuckin' money what do you take me for. If I wanted to take cash I'd've taken it from that ginger girl with you... She looked like she was loaded." Jason now responded, turning his dark blue eyes down toward me in amusement. "What I want I wouldn't wanna get off a ginger."

The others laughed. I didn't.

"Get up." Dean now says, as Karl lifts himself off my legs. Dean grabs hold of me from one side whilst Karl grabs hold of the other. Jamie and Jason walk alongside. I am sandwiched between the four like a mishapen star. Dean begins to walk sideways towards the bush and beyond. His hand gripped now to my neck and Karl's hand now begins to grope my ass as the other grips my arm in a vice. I'm being guided towards one of the mini fields. If I was to guess, I'd say it was a mile long. Sloping downwards is a little area of higher grass and what must've been an area to keep animals in the past. Which was now just single wooden hut, a few bits of shrubbery and lots and lots of grass. The hut must've been around 50 metres long. It probably used to be used for horses.

"Bring her over here," Jamie said, pointing towards the hut. "Inside. Nobody uses this area. Nan says it used to hold hens and goats but now the fields are only used for barley and fruit; they don't keep no animals."

Karl smirked wickedly. "How far is the main house?"

"About half a mile away I think," Jamie responded. "I'd say about 3 minutes walk, maybe 5 minutes."

"Perfect," snarled Dean, grabbing hold of my neck harder and almost dragging me into the squeeky doored hut. "Perfect, isn't it bitch?"

I had to think. What did Psychology teach me? To get to know these people. By knowing them you could find weakness in character. Find the one who didn't really want to do this. Get them on your side. That's what I had to do, get to know them.

"Why don't we just talk? I wont go anywhere," I say, gasping again. "Just talk. I'll tell you about me and you can tell me about you. How do you all know eachother?"

"Yeah none of that shit bitch," Dean growled. "Don't think I don't know what you're trying to do. I've had interrogation traning. I aint gonna give you shit. Wanna know how we know eachother? We all went to school together. What school? No fucking way. Where we live? No fucking chance. Now keep your fucking mouth shut before I shut it for you."

I swallow. What on earth can I do now?


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Project Tendril Ch. 01 The life of a botanist isn't always sunshine and roses...in NonHuman
Tenebris Ch. 01 Nicole goes for a run and finds something... dark.in NonHuman
Chloe's Tentacle Plant A young scientist plays with an interesting new plant.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Cabin Ch. 01 Blair Scott inherits a cabin and finds more than a forest.in NonHuman
Maya's Match A handsome beast man takes Maya's virginity. in NonHuman
More Stories