Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turned
Turned
224 Followers

"Eddie!" She stopped him with a foot on his chest, "You eat desert, you don't fuck it!"

"Didn't you see 'American Pie'?" Eddie chuckled.

Lexy gave him a sour expression.

"Sorry, I've been hard for you all day, baby," Eddie panted, sinking to his knees and burying his face in her juicy cunt.

"Oh god, yeah!" Lexi groaned, grabbing the back of his head and pushing his face into her. "I fucking love how white boys eat pussy! Now I remember why I married you Thomas!"

Jake moved around to the side of the table and gripped both of her tits firmly in his hand, roughly sucking on her erect nipples.

Lexy found herself in a state of unimaginable bliss as the two men worked her over with their needy mouths. Jake had her writhing in ecstasy as he delightfully teased and tortured her nipples. And Eddie was eating her like he hadn't just been fed, somehow managing to suck her clit and tongue her saturated hole at the same time.

"Where the fuck do you guys learn how to do that!" Lexy howled, "Oh my god Eddie! Suck my black pussy! Suck that shit! I'm gonna cream all over your fucking face!" Lexy's moans turned into growls as she soon erupted from deep in her gut, sending a waterfall of juices onto Eddie's lips and the table below her.

"Oh god I need to be fucked!" Lexy blurted out, her eyes opening wide as she realized what she'd just said.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you, you sexy black bitch!" Jake grabbed her ankles and spun her around effortlessly.

"No! Um…" Lexy panicked, holding him at bay with her outstretched leg. "I want you show me how you eat pussy, baby! Please!"

Jake smiled, "No problem. Bring that juicy black cunt to daddy!"

"Oh fuck!" Lexy sat up in a hurry, swinging her legs over Jake's shoulders and squeezing his head between her thighs. "Fuck my pussy with your tongue, dammit!"

Eddie stood beside her, stroking his long hard dick, inches from her face. She knew what he wanted, and she wanted it as badly as he did. But there was the man she exchanged vows with, tied to a chair and gagged, with tears falling from his eyes. The sight of him was turning the whole situation sour.

Eddie gripped her head "Fuck, I've always wanted to see how a black girl sucks cock! You sure got the lips for it baby! Suck this big white dick for me, slut," Eddie batted his wood against her face.

"Oh shit," Lexy whimpered, barely audible. She desperately wanted to open up for him, his words made her pussy hotter than ever.

She knew it would be good. They weren't only big and thick; she'd played her slut character so well that they were looking at her like a piece of meat! She knew she was just a piece of ass to them, but not just any piece of ass - a piece of black ass, and that meant something. These kind of white boys who fantasized about black women, who got off on the whole idea of her contrasting skin tone, always fucked like they wanted to prove a point!

Oh god I want those big white cocks inside me! Lexy tortured herself with her own thoughts. Why had she even got them started!

"Ohhhh god, I can't yet!" Lexy moaned, turning her head away as Eddie's dick pressed against her soft, full lips. "I can't concentrate with him eating my black pussy so good!"

She immediately cursed herself for using the word 'black'. It was instinctive, she knew that pointing out her ethnicity in the heat of the moment always turned them on, and it made them even better, as was evident by Jake's sudden burst of hurricane tongue movements against her clit!

"Jake! Jaaaaaake!" She hit a deafening pitch as he had her insides exploding again.

Feeling like Jell-O she rolled off the table and plopped onto the floor, panting. The two men hovered over her naked body like vultures, holding their thick pleasure sticks in hand.

She glanced in her husband's direction; his eyes were desperate. He may not have been able to untie himself, but he could have certainly lifted the chair up and done something. But he sat there in the same position she left him in, looking defeated. Why did she even look over there?

Lexy wanted to be fucked, and bad. She'd never had two men at the same time, let alone two who were as hungry for her as these two. She could just imagine being filled up with one thick white stick, while lustfully savoring another one in her wanting mouth. So this is why some women choose to be unabashed whores, she thought. For pure gratification of lust.

Lexy longed to try it, make it for real. Black slut, Lexy shook with excitement at the thought. Fuck it, why not? What was so great about being a good girl? All she got was stepped on by her ungrateful husband. Orgasms were far more satisfying than her marriage had been lately.

Thomas' eyes were pleading.

Damn you. You can't help but ruin everything you touch, you poor bastard.

Lexy sat up and the men closed in on her, pressing their dicks into her face from both sides.

"Now you can concentrate on sucking white cock, whore!" Eddie, grunted.

"Yeah baby, wrap those black lips around this white meat, slut," Jake co-signed.

Lexy knew how to play them. Just like she had played her husband the day before. She grabbed their dicks in each hand and started stroking.

"Oh my god I can't wait to have your big white dicks in my tight, black pussy! Maybe I'll even let you shove them right up my slutty black ass! Would you like that? You wanna make me your dirty black fuck toy? I'll cream all over your big white dicks while you make me your black slut!"

"Ohhh shiiiiiit!" Eddie groaned.

"Yeah baby! Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!" Jake moaned simultaneously.

She had them and she knew it. Jake started spraying powerful bursts of jizz from his swollen cock; the first hit her in the cheek, the second and third flew right over shoulder. She looked back and cringed when she saw that it had landed in her husband's hair.

"Oh no, Jake! Already? Come on Eddie, are you gonna fuck me? You wanna fuck this black cum slut? Show this black bitch why I need to be stuffed with white cock!" Lexy crowed as she jacked him for all she was worth.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Eddie screamed.

Without warning he gripped Lexy by the ears and slammed his dick in her mouth all the way back to her throat. No sooner had he entered her mouth, than he was blasting wads of creamy goo down her throat.

Lexy's arms shot out to her sides in shock, then she pushed them into his thigh's trying to push him away, but it was too late, she was already gagging on another man's cum. Realizing the futility in struggling, she relaxed and swallowed burst after burst after burst of his cream. She wrapped her lips tightly around him and sucked hard, trying to drain every drop he had. Finally she pulled his impaled cock out of her mouth with a loud pop, and wiped the sperm from the corner of her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, without meaning too. Now she really wanted to fuck, and it was hard not to show it.

"Don't worry, slut. Just give me a minute and I'm gonna bang that black pussy for you," Jake assured her.

"Ditto," Eddie replied, "You got some water?"

Lexy rubbed her eyes trying to pull herself together and beak free of whatever slutty, needy, whorish spell she was under. These guys had no intention of letting their chance to fuck a black girl go. She needed a plan.

"Ohhhh, shit," Lexy cringed, clutching her stomach.

"What's wrong sexy?" Jake asked.

Lexy reached between her legs and inserted a finger into her cunt, then quickly withdrew it and sniffed it. "Oh, ick! Damn it!"

"What?" Eddie looked concerned.

"My period!" Lexy shouted frantically, running for her bedroom and locking her door.

She ran into the master bath and turned on the water, then ran to her dresser and pulled out the most unsightly pair of granny panties she could find and put them on. She found a dingy old tank top with a big stain on the front that belonged to Thomas but had shrunk enough to fit her. She threw it on, making sure it didn't cover up her hideous granny draws. She ran back to the bathroom and stuck her fingers into her thick hair and disheveled it as much as she could. She wiped off her lipstick and eye make up as best she could without having to wash her face.

Lexy went back into the bedroom and checked herself out in the full-length closet mirror. She had made a hot mess of herself. She smiled and returned to the living room.

The look on Eddie and Jakes faces when she came out looking like a train wreck was priceless. They immediately started putting on their clothes.

"Sorry guys, it always comes at the worst possible times!" Lexy said, scratching her coochie, then sniffing her hand. "Eeewwww."

Eddie looked like he was going to throw up in his mouth.

Lexy fought hard not to laugh. Men were so fucking ignorant when it came to all things involving women. As if, she thought.

It didn't take long to get them out the door after that. Amazingly, they were still asking when the next time they could come for dinner was. She told them she'd let them know, and was pleased to still have the option.

"I hope you know what I just did for you," Lexy said, glaring at her still bound husband. He looked relieved that his friends were gone, but still sad and serious. "You have no idea how badly I wan…oh never mind, you don't care about anyone but yourself. I don't know why I even care about your feelings. And don't even think of trying to use what I just did against me later, I could have done a lot more! And from the sound of things, you've already done a lot more! "

Thomas began to squirm.

"Maria, Thomas? Maria?" Lexy slapped him across the face, hard. "Tell me you didn't fuck that nasty cow!"

Thomas shook his head, fear in his eyes.

"We are going to talk about that later, but for now I'm enjoying the silence."

Lexy peeled off her granny panties and the dingy tank top, she felt nasty just wearing them. She looked at her helpless husband and smiled, "I like you that way, you know? I got something special for you, bitch. Yeah, that's right, don't even think this is over. Things between us are not ok. And you're going to keep your fucking mouth shut and deal with whatever I dish out, otherwise you can go and find a good lawyer. Got it?"

Thomas nodded. He knew there was no use in playing the tough guy at this point. He was busted, humiliated, and helpless. Now he only longed to have the old Lexy back, sweet, kind and affectionate.

But Lexy wasn't feeling like any of those things. She hummed a happy song as she vanished down the hallway, leaving him stuck. She was still humming like nothing was wrong when she returned with a black, strap-on dildo harnessed to her waist.

"I went shopping today, Thomas. And look what I bought!" Lexy gripped her plastic cock and wiggled it around. "I can see why you guys like these things. I always wondered what it would be like to have a dick. This is gonna be fun!"

"Leeseee! Beeebeee! Noooo!" Thomas tried to fight his restraints. They wouldn't budge. With his pants pulled down he didn't have enough dexterity in his legs to make any evasive maneuvers. He was a sitting duck.

"Shut up, bitch. Didn't we agree you were gonna shut up and take it like a man? After everything that's happened in the last two days, is there really any point to keep pretending to have some pride? Don't worry, I'm not judging you for letting me make you my bitch. I love you for better or for worse. I'm only judging you for being an unfaithful asshole!"

"Suuureeee?" Thomas grunted hopefully, as Lexy lathered his ass up with petroleum jelly.

"That ship has sailed, buddy boy!" Lexy jubilantly exclaimed as she gave him a hard slap across the ass. "I've always wanted to do this, you know. Even before I realized what an asshole you were, I thought about fucking you like this and putting it on you like you be trying to do to me!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhgggggg!" Thomas bellowed as she began to push inside of him.

"Everybody says that it's easier if you relax. I wouldn't know, but that's what they say, so you might wanna try it," Lexy said, as she watched inch after inch of her toy cock disappear into his rectum.

Thomas got silent as she went 7 inches deep in his ass, preferring to hold his breath rather than scream. Take it like a man, he told himself.

"Oh, honey, this is so hot!" Lexy bit down on her lip as she grabbed his hips and began to thrust in and out of him. "Ooooooo, damn, this is sexy. You're my little dick slut, aren't you baby! Take that dick, bitch! Take that shit!" Lexy fucked his ass with a huge, naughty grin on her face.

Take it like a man, take it like a man, Thomas repeated in his head. Don't scream like a little bitch. Try to save some shred of dignity in this whole ordeal.

"Fuck yeah, you like getting your little pussy fucked, bitch? Who's your fucking mommy!" Lexy smacked his ass. "I don't hear you! Say my name, bitch!"

"Leseee!" Thomas moaned.

"That's right, ho! That's Lexy's pussy, bitch! Take that black dick you dirty white slut!" Lexy couldn't wipe the smile from her face. The power she felt over her man was exhilarating, and even more erotic than she ever thought it could be. Her pussy was getting wetter by the second. "I'm gonna put it on you, you little fuck slut!"

Take it like a man, take it like a man! Thomas kept chanting in his mind, as Lexy was pounding his ass mercilessly. It was getting harder not to moan. Harder, harder, "Oh fuuuuck!" He moaned into her panties. A man isn't supposed to be taking this in the first place, who am I kidding!

Lexy rode him hard, gripping a fist full of his hair like he always tried to do to her, fucking him like he was some sort of pin cushion. Yeah, that's how he fucked her, so that's how she would fuck him. She could have sworn he was pushing back into her; did he like this? Did she even care? Controlling him was utter bliss. The only difference was she wasn't going to prematurely bust a nut or go soft. She could ride his ass all night!

When Thomas' moans faded to whimpers, she decided he'd had enough. Reluctantly, she withdrew her now beloved cock. She was having so much fun, she really wanted to keep going.

Lexy had tied the knots so tight that she had to retrieve a kitchen knife to cut him free. She made sure he knew he owed her a pair of stockings. She yanked her panties from his mouth and ordered him to get on his knees.

Thomas obeyed her without even the slightest argument. She was pleased with herself for the way she'd broken him down. "What a good little bitch," she said endearingly. She wondered how far she could push him before he bucked her newfound authority.

She made him crawl on his hands and knees into the shower with her. He sat up on his knees, staring up at her. "You're going to do it again, aren't you?" he asked meekly.

Lexy smiled, "You're reading my mind now? Only this time, you're going to open your mouth!"

Thomas cringed, swallowed hard, and asked, "If I let you do it, will this be over with?"

"This ain't over until I say it's over. And you don't let me do shit, I do what I want, remember? Your only other choice is to lawyer up, because I'm at the point right now where I can let you go. Do you want to go?"

Thomas shook his head.

"Why not, Thomas? Do you like being treated like this? Like you're nothing?"

"No. But I love you. I fucked up. This is my fault."

"That's the first smart thing I've heard you say in months. But I'm in no mood for sentimental conversations right now. I have to pee. Open up bitch!" Lexy slapped him in the mouth.

Thomas cringed and closed his eyes like he was bracing for a hard impact, and opened wide.

Lexy didn't miss her mark. Her golden nectar sprayed onto his tongue, it hit his nose, his eyes, his cheeks, and he gagged, but he held steady and let her finish. He leaned into her dripping pussy and licked her clean just as he'd done before. Lexy kept on smiling her devilish smile. It felt good to be the villain, she thought. Better that than the victim.

She turned on the shower and made him wash her body, then left him to clean himself. She tossed a pillow and blanket out into the hallway and locked herself in the bedroom, getting cozy on the bed with her box of toys beside her.

She sighed heavily. She did miss having a man lying next to her…and inside of her. She hoped she wasn't doing any permanent damage to his self-esteem. She still hoped for some trace of manhood to be left in him if and when he ever got his shit together. It was his ego and his arrogance, which had smothered her happiness for so long, that she wanted to crush. She didn't want to end up being a 24/7 domme to some groveling wimp.

Nah, he was too proud to ever end up like that, she thought. But it was nice to make him putty in her hands for a while. Let him taste his medicine. She wasn't sure just yet where she wanted to draw the line, or when she'd put a stop to this reversal of power.

For now, she'd pull her two favorite dildos from her box, name them Jake and Eddie, and spend some time fantasizing about what could have been.

….to be continued…

Turned
Turned
224 Followers
12