Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02

Story Info
The continued degradation of man.
1.2k words
2.66
27.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul tried desperately to push the socks out of his mouth using his tongue, and finally managed to spit them out, where they rolled onto the floor. Gasping for breath, he tried again frantically to remove himself from his chains, but they were too strong.

At that moment, the door opened again and the blonde woman together with the original brown haired woman Paul had met in the street returned.

"Uh oh" the brown haired woman chuckled at the blonde, "Sasha, you didn't tell me he had such a little dick."

"Oh yeah. It was so small I must've forgot it was there." laughed the blonde.

"Please..." began Paul, "Please let me free. I don't understand what's going on."

Both women launched into peals of laughter. The brunette was absolutely stunning and was also wearing only a pair of blue panties, however at least her's were dry unlike Sasha's. "Didn't Sasha tell you that we own you now, boy?" she said, leaning down over him, before noticing the bedraggled pair of socks lying on the floor nearby. She stood up, apparently displeased. "I see our slave didn't eat his dinner."

Sasha nodded, also noticing the socks, "He is a naughty boy, isn't he, Grace? Will he need to be punished?"

Grace stared down at him coldly, "Yes...yes, he will".

And with that, both women began stroking Paul's waist and stomach with their feet. Both barefoot now, they stroked and Paul was very confused as to where this random display of tenderness had come from. His bafflement did not last long however, as suddenly their strokes turned to kicks. Sasha kicked him hard in the ribs, over and over while Grace was battering his butt and legs with her powerful legs and feet. Each girl made grunting sounds in rhythm with her kicks, such was the force of them. Paul's body jerked and jumped convulsively. "Oh no...please...PLEASE STOP!" he cried between kicks, but the women just laughed louder, with gasps of glee.

"I'm tired, Grace" Sasha said, sitting down on the floor beside Paul's beaten and bruised body, "Can I hurt him now?"

WHAT!? Paul yelped in his mind, What were they doing BEFORE!?

Grace grabbed from beside the lamp in the corner of the room something that resembled a scalpel. She tossed it casually to Sasha, who moved closer to Paul's nether regions, eyeing them hungrily, "I love drawing" she smiled happily at him, and began to cut into the delicate skin of his penis.

"AAAGH!!!" Paul screamed before Grace stuffed her bare foot in his mouth. "LICK ME, BITCH!" she yelled right into his ear, deafening him. As Sasha scraped and sliced through his penis, methodologically engraving her name in it and occasionally mumbling in dissatisfaction how small his "pecker" was and she had too many letters in her name, Paul licked and lapped like a starving cat at Grace's feet. Every wrinkle, callous and crevice, he bathed. His tongue slid in between her toes and even underneath her toenails. In a way, it was the only thing that kept him from passing out from the pain of his penis engraving.

"I'm bored...his dick's just so small, it's no fun." Sasha pouted, throwing the scalpel away, "And I'm hungry"

Grace removed her feet from Paul's tongue and kicked him hard in the face, "Ok then. Eat him."

Sasha lowered her face to Paul's penis, now seeping with blood, the letters carved into it smeared and oozing, and took his length into her mouth. "Oh shit!" cried Paul, to which Grace kicked him in the face again, harder this time, "Shut the fuck up" she barked as Sasha moved her mouth up, down, up, down, very quickly and Paul could not stop his extra small penis from growing hard even despite the horrendous circumstances.

"Mmmm...your dick is so tiny it keeps slipping out of my mouth" Sasha mumbled, still sucking him. Paul's body began to jolt as he climaxed incredibly quickly. A pitiful amount of cum trickled from his tip and he was done, however Sasha was not. She kept sucking and moving up, down, up down...relentlessly sucking until he had no choice but to orgasm again...and again...and again. His little penis was screaming in pain and he was forced to keep exploding time and time again.

During this orgasmic ordeal, Grace perched over Paul's face, and Paul watched in close-up horror as she pulled her panties to the side and a moist brown shit emerged from within her butt cheeks, progressed outward, dangled for a second and then plopped heavily into Paul's open mouth. "There's your chocolate ice cream for desert, bitch" Grace said. Just as he was about to throw up, Sasha began using her razor sharp teeth on him, grating him as she moved up and down. Soon Paul could not help crying out and Sasha dropped his dick from her mouth, bored and over it.

Paul lay there in shock and agony as he watched both women embrace each other. Grace lay on top of him and pushed his limp and used body further into the hard dirty floor, as Sasha pleasured her orally, tongue flicking over her clitoris and licking her lips. Occasionally one of them would pinch Paul's penis cruelly and scratch it, commenting on how tiny and inadequate it was for them, and that was why they were forced to have sex with each other, as there was no man in the room. This seemed to go on for hours, and finally, Grace relieved him of her weight and stood up. She removed Sasha's panties, still wet and dripping from her earlier urination, and placed them around Paul's face and in his mouth, like a gag. Paul could not believe how revolting they smelt and tasted, as the liquid dripped slowly down his chin.

Paul started crying like the wimpy baby he clearly was, and both women looked at him with disdain and disgust.

Grace walked towards the lamp, unplugged it, grasped it in her hand, and returned to her stance above Paul's feeble body, still chained to the floor.

"You belong to us. This will ensure you never leave." She then raised the lamp above her head, and then brought it crashing down on top of Paul's quivering head. Glass and porcelain shattered everywhere, cutting his body and face. He was nearly unconscious but still whimpering behind his wet panties gag.

"Now..." Grace commanded, smiling, "Get up and walk for us."

Paul did not even realise, due to his concussed state, that the women were freeing him from his shackles until he was hoisted to a standing position by them and then led across the room. His body was shaking, pathetic and useless from his hours of abuse in this hateful room with these sadistic women. The women then pushed him across the room, forcing him to walk on shards of broken glass, cutting and digging into his now bleeding feet.

"You have no body. You have no soul. You have no feet to walk on. You will live to serve us now." Grace said, before leaving the room with Sasha, and leaving Paul to crumple to the floor and accept his new home.