Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What's that about?' I asked Yoshi who was clipping Alicia's bra back into place.

'No watching warning,' he shrugged.

'You mean someone is watching us via a camera?' I looked around to see if I could find the electronic eye.

'Everything is watched here, it's the only way to guarantee safety.'

'I guess.' Alicia was dressed now, and kissed Yoshi passionately.

'See you downstairs babe,' she said, waved to me and was gone. Yoshi's erection was wilting slightly, but was still impressive.

'How do you keep it so hard?'

'Looking at you,' he laughed.

'Liar,' I shot back with a smile, flattered none the less. The couple had disentangled themselves and were whispering as they stood near the chair. She was urging him to do something, and finally he approached me with obvious reluctance.

'Look, um...'

'Hi, I'm Alex, this is Yoshi, that's Amy and Justin is ready for some wheel action,' I cut him off. 'Want to join us?'

'Um yeah,' he said with a bit more enthusiasm. Amy had secured Justin fully now, and was stroking his cock with her hand as she smiled at him. 'I'm Daniel; Dan,' he said.

'And that beautiful creature over there?' I asked.

'Erin,' he offered with a cute, crooked smile.

'Erin want to play too?'

'Oh, um no a bit shy...'

'Would you object if she played with me, or Amy, or Justin?' Yoshi was listening to the exchange and moved behind me, encircling my waist with his arms and probing the gap between my legs with his cock.

'Oh, I don't think she'd want to...'

'I asked if you'd object Dan.'

'Oh, no,' he said not too convincingly.

'And would she like to watch you fuck me right here on the floor?' I smiled wickedly as I spoke.

'Um, I don't know...'

'Strip off Dan, while I talk to Erin.' I moved away from Yoshi, but captured his hand and led him to Erin as Dan pulled off his shirt. Amy was now kneeling in front of Justin and ensuring he was very hard by slowly fellating him.

'Hi Erin,' I said with a smile, 'I'm Alex, this is Yoshi.' Erin looked far more comfortable with our nudity and Yoshi's erection swaying before him that her boyfriend did.

'Hi,' she answered brightly.

'I'm guessing Dan's the shy one and you're worried about his reaction to you getting it on with someone else, so you sent him over first?' She laughed and nodded.

'Strip off babe, get it on with him and let whatever happens happen.' She looked at me, then at Yoshi, her eyes involuntarily glancing down at his member, then unbuttoned her blouse.

'You're both gorgeous by the way,' I added as I turned away. Dan was naked now, his arms clasped across his chest in a defensive posture and was watching Amy. His penis was semi erect, so I led Yoshi over to him and then pressed myself against his side.

'I think Erin is ready, so let me get you ready too.' I pressed my mouth to his, and then stroked his penis. He resisted both the kiss and my touch and I figured that he would be out of the room very soon. Yoshi had moved to his other side, then laughed. He offered Dan his mouth and I was shocked to see Dan not only respond, but to see his penis harden to full length as Yoshi reached down to give it the gentlest stroking.

Erin slid her arms around my waist from behind, and had to lean down to whisper in my ear.

'Don't be too shocked Alex, things aren't always what they seem.' Then something hard probed my bottom, and looking down I realised that Erin wasn't all woman. Erin's breasts, tasteful in size but fake none the less, a smooth toned body complete with a dimpled navel, but a rock hard eight inch erection protruding from her thighs.

'Oh shit!' I exclaimed.

'Sorry, didn't mean to offend.'

'Hell, you didn't offend me, just surprised me that's all.' I looked into Erin's eyes and smiled, 'I thought you were one hot babe...'

'And now I'm not?' She pouted at me.

'Um, well, well yes you are, just that you have a cock.'

'So nicely put,' she said drily. She looked over my shoulder and I turned to follow her gaze. Yoshi and Dan were tongue wrestling and stoking each others erections and it was an erotic sight. I looked up to see a look of lustful horror on Justin's face, while Amy was now sitting at his feet, watching as well while she stroked Justin's cock which was above her shoulder. Erin snuggled me again, her erection brushing my hip this time.

'Any chance you'd use that on me?'

'Maybe later honey, once I get really warmed up I'll sometimes do a chick.' I grinned and pushed my buttocks against her, rewarded when she reached up and cupped my breast. 'Nice tits love,' she said. 'Does her boyfriend like men then?' Erin indicated Justin with a nod of her head.

'He's my boyfriend actually,' I corrected, a little annoyed that people kept making the same mistake. 'And no, not as far as I know.'

'Well I think you're going to learn something new about him tonight!' Erin moved from my side and walked to the wheel and I forced my gaze from Yoshi and Dan to see Justin and Amy's reactions. Amy's eyebrows raised ever so slightly as she took in Erin's erection, but Justin failed to see it, his gaze still locked on Yoshi and Dan's coupling. Yoshi had slid to his knees now and his beautiful pouted lips were wrapped around Dan's hardness, sliding along his length with practiced ease. The look in Justin's eyes was one of unbridled lust burning with an intensity I had never seen before.

Justin finally dragged his stare away when Erin knelt in front of him and slid his bobbing erection into his mouth. Justin cursed and nodded, his mouth hanging open as Erin's head thrust rapidly back and forth. If he hadn't have come so recently before with Alicia, Justin would have filled Erin's mouth, but instead he simply bucked against his restraints, his eyes wide with lust and the frustration of not being able to grab hold of his protagonist.

Amy had reached down and was playing with Erin's shaft, her fingertips running along its length, squeezing the rounded tip and occasionally cupping the small, smooth skinned sac at the base. Erin released Justin and began to work his mouth up over his abdomen and stomach, across his chest pausing to lick each nipple and suck them into his mouth. Justin was smiling down at Erin, and I realised with faint amusement that he still did not realise that Erin was not what he thought she was. And then their mouths joined, Justin's tongue probing for Erin's, their lips locked together.

Amy stood now, leaning partly against Erin and stroking her smooth muscled back. Then Justin felt it hard against his thigh and tried to break off the kiss. He looked down, turning and twisting his head and realised that what he could feel was in fact a hard cock and it was Erin's.

'No,' he protested, his voice soft and cracked. But his own erection betrayed his lust, still full length and rubbing against Erin's thigh.

'Kiss her for me,' Amy said so softly that I wasn't sure if I heard her right. But he did, after looking at Amy's face, the expression of lust in her eyes, turning back to Erin and surrendering to his lust and Erin's passion.

I returned my attention to Yoshi and Dan who had moved into a new position, oblivious to the interactions around them. Dan was on all fours, Yoshi behind him thrusting that magnificent cock of his, encased in a thin rubber sheath, into Dan's rectum. His thrust were slow, deliberate and deep and Dan's head hung down as Yoshi fucked him. I stepped over to them and fell to my knees beside Yoshi, who turned his gorgeous face to me, smiled roguishly and then kissed me. His tongue was a gentle but as deliberate as his fucking of Dan and the press of his soft lips against mine set my juices flowing. I was in lust with this man and wanted him right here and now.

Dan was moaning and I slid my hand under him and grasped his erection. I began to stroke and squeeze him as best I could, wanting to bring him to a climax in the hope he would pull away from Yoshi and leave him to me. As if reading my thoughts Yoshi slowed his pace a little, kissing his way from my mouth, across my cheek and turned my face to the side to nibble at my ear.

'If he comes before me, I'll fuck you.' His whisper was controlled and even and I nodded, not trusting my own voice to sound as strong as he seemed. It was too much for me to rely on a hand job, so I rolled onto my back and slid under Dan's flat stomach like a mechanic under a car. But I wasn't going to fix the oil leak, rather encourage it.

Dan's cock was long enough that I could take the tip into my mouth with my head resting on the floor. I increased the pace of my hand around the base of his shaft and sucked on the tip with all my might, my tongue twirling around the head and probing the small hole there. Dan's moans turned into grunts and I watched as Yoshi's cock buried itself deep into his ass and stayed there. Dan's stomach began to heave and then my mouth was full of come. It was hot, salty but quite thin and I was able to force some from my mouth and swallow the rest without gagging. His climax was short, almost brutal, then as I had hoped, he pulled away from both me and Yoshi.

Ignoring Dan I immediately rolled over and ripped the condom from Yoshi's length. We knelt together and kissed, my hand never leaving that hot length protruding from his body.

'Here,' he said, pushing a new condom into my hand. I shook my head and smiled at him. It was an impulsive and reckless decision, driven by lust and a desire I hadn't felt since my first boyfriend.

'If Alicia doesn't make you wear one, then I don't need to.' I kissed him and then he took over, pushing me onto my back with a firm but gentle pressure, sliding between my legs and entering me with the kind of slow deliberate strength I was now associating with him. His cock was like a lightning rod, drawing all the focus of my pleasure into it, rocking and pushing into me, withdrawing as though to leave before plunging back into me.

I stroked his back, again admiring the soft skin and taut muscles, looked into his eyes and felt that his smile, whilst not mocking me was still emotionally distant from me. I knew that the look in my eyes was one of complete surrender to him, that at that moment I loved him with every fibre of my being. I suddenly understood how women became groupies for their idols, willing to anything, anywhere for them, and how when rational and in control of their impulses, would be unable to explain it to an outsider. I was his groupie, his pleasure machine, his to do what he wanted. And he wanted to fuck me.

He stroked me to a gentle carousing climax that seemed to rise like the tide from my core, not in crashing waves but with a high tide mark, before taking me back to a place almost as pleasurable. Our attention was drawn away by Justin's grunting and groaning. We looked and for a moment I was dragged back to reality. Erin had her back to Justin now, and had impaled herself onto him. Amy was kissing Justin as she watched Erin's rectum eating Justin's cock. Erin's hung slackly between her legs, swinging back and forth with each thrust.

'He's more adventurous than I gave him credit for,' Yoshi purred into my ear. 'Is there a chance you'd share him with me?' Then Justin's image was gone as I turned my attention back to my lover. Yoshi was speeding up now, his thrusts still the epitome of control as he began to pound me. I was nearing another climax, this one promising more intensity than the last, and he seemed to sense it as his almond eyes narrowed a little and the smile disappeared from his lips, replaced with what looked to me to be a snarl.

We came together, me completely in his control, his release I suspect delayed by him to meet my climax. His seed was hot and for a moment I regretted the lack of a condom, but only for a moment, as my own climax blotted out all the sounds of the room and I buried my face against his neck, my teeth clamping down onto his shoulder, my hips jerking upwards as thought trying to pull his whole body inside me.

He stayed inside me long after the waves had gone, this time in a low tide that left me high and dry. I could feel his length shrinking slowly inside me and had to bite my lip to not beg him to stay inside, or to ask him to arrange a time to fuck me again. I deliberately avoided looking at him as he began to dress, instead looking at the wheel where Justin was now in the same three to nine position that Alicia had been. Erin was motionless as Justin's mouth hungrily worked its way around and along the shaft. And Amy knelt at the other end and worked Justin with equal hunger. I felt empty and disinterested as I watched them, wanting to look at Yoshi, to tell him I could be his whenever he wanted, and I was highly aware of the feeling of his come as it ran from inside me and coated my inner thigh.

Dan had gone, and Yoshi held his hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me to my feet.

'I'm spent,' he murmured, his gaze fixed on mine. 'So I have to leave, it's the rules.' I nodded, mute, not trusting myself to say anything appropriate. 'Thanks honey, it was very good.' He kissed my cheek and I watched him walk across the room and out the door. I opened my mouth to call him back, but was cut off by Erin's groan as she came. I turned to watch as my boyfriend's mouth was filled with come. An intense jealousy exploded in my stomach, despite the complete unreasonableness of it. I had just let a bisexual stranger fuck me bareback and come inside me and I was jealous because my boyfriend had brought a transsexual to climax.

I watched as Justin struggled to swallow the come and realised that it was Amy that was urging him, ordering him, to do it. Erin sat heavily beside the wheel, panting for breath her breasts glowing under a thin sheen of perspiration. Then she stood and gathered up her clothes, another one spent for the night.

Amy was releasing Justin now, and I didn't want to be here any more, not with him. I too gathered my clothes, and in my haste left the room with my boots unlaced. When I looked back inside as the door closed, Justin was reclining on the King sized bed, his erection as strong as ever, and Amy was about to straddle him. The door closed silently behind me as I made my way down the stairs and returned to where we had entered the club, to the bar that had welcomed us then and would now be my sanctuary where I could wrestle with my insecurities.

Chapter 08

I had downed my third vodka shooter when I felt their presence behind me. Yoshi's confident smile was back in place, his hair perfect and my heart skipped. Alicia stood beside him, radiant, beautiful and with a genuine friendly smile on her lips.

'Mind if we join you?' she asked.

'Please.' They sat on each side of me, placing drinks on the table.

'Pissed off at your boyfriend?' Alicia spoke, Yoshi surveyed the room in apparent disinterest but I sensed his attention was fixated on us.

'Sort of,' I admitted after a hesitation. 'But, not really, I mean, I...' I searched for the right words before shrugging and downing another shooter.

'Watching someone you care for have sex with someone else can be hard...'

'No, no, its not that,' I shook my head, then looked her in the eyes. 'Don't you worry that Yoshi here might fall for another woman in here?' She laughed and tossed her blonde hair back.

'He doesn't love anyone, not even me,' she said without reproach. I felt Yoshi tense beside me. 'Is that's what's happening?'

'Yeah,' I sighed, 'he's going to fall head over heels with Amy.'

'She's not going to fall for him though,' Alicia said with surprising certainty.

'Yeah I know,' I said, unable to keep the disgust out of my tone. 'So he'll dump me tomorrow or next week, pursue her for a couple of weeks until she stops being nice and tells him to fuck off, then come crawling back, begging for forgiveness.'

'Are you the forgiving type?'

'Yeah.' I reached for the fifth and penultimate shooter, but Alicia closed her hand over mine.

'You live with him?' I nodded. 'Then when he dumps you, move out too and move in with us.'

'What?' I blinked at her in shock.

'With us Alex,' Yoshi spoke to me for the first time since he had left the room.

'Yoshi really likes you,' she emphasised the "really".

'No I couldn't...'

'Here's our number, if you don't call us, regardless of what happens tonight, tomorrow or next week, we'll be very, very disappointed.' With that she stood and left the table, walking with purpose towards the exit and without looking back for Yoshi.

'Very disappointed,' he breathed into my ear. 'And remember, if you patch it up with Justin, and want to share...' My heart fluttered and I felt a tingle between my thighs. Then he too was gone and I didn't need another drink. Even when Amy moved through the crowd alone, finding me with an uneasy smile, I didn't feel the need for liquid solace.

'Where's Jus?'

'Oh Alex,' she started, 'despite what I told him he went and...'

'...said he loved you?'

'Yeah, I'm sorry...'

'Don't be.' I pulled her towards me and we kissed, the same gentle passion there as in our earlier kiss. 'Where's Jus?'

'Not sure,' Amy replied, turning to look back towards the stairs. 'I thought he was right behind me...'

We scanned the room for a while before I saw him talking to a tall thin blonde. He was standing close to her and she was smiling broadly at whatever he was telling her. As he moved his head back she reached up and caressed his lips with her fingertips. It seemed that two orgasms with two different women weren't going to be enough for him tonight.

'Take me to your place, let me stay.'

'You sure?' I met Amy's eyes and nodded.

'Now,' I said. We fled the den of pleasure, iniquity and emotional confusion, holding hands in silence until she closed the door of her apartment behind us.

'Make love to me.' Amy's eyes were dark with lust and I was surprised to find that despite the intense emotions and physical pleasure I had experienced during the night, I was highly aroused. The buzz was alive between my legs and as I led her to her bedroom I felt my nipples harden.

Amy kicked the door shut and slid her shoes off, and as she straightened I moved behind her to unzip the sundress. For the second time that night I watched as her naked back came into view, but this time she removed her briefs without hesitation. I took hold of her upper arms with my hands and pulled her towards me so that her back pressed against my chest. I slid my right arm around her chest and cupped her breast, taking the time to fully appreciate its fullness while my other hand found her face, cupping her chin and turning her head towards me so that we could kiss.

Her tongue languidly explored mine with a familiarity that belied the short time of our physical relationship. Her hands rubbed my thighs, then worked upwards between us to fumble undone the button and zipper on my pants. She worked the tight material down over my thighs and I made no effort to help her. When I gently squeezed her nipple she gave an almost imperceptible moan that was no more than an exhalation of hot air into my mouth. But it drove my lust to a new level and I found myself wanting to pleasure her like I had never pleasured another.

My sexual impatience won out over the thin veneer of self control and I pushed her towards the bed, ripping my shirt off and stepping out of my pants. Amy pulled her doona back and flopped onto the bed, on her back and looked expectantly at me. I sat on the bed and ran my eyes over her firm supple body. Her breasts were magnificent in the fullness, her nipples, the smoothness of her stomach and the pelvic V that led my gaze to what I wanted most.

I slid forward, running my hands from her ankles up along the inside of her legs, forcing them open, though I hardly needed to force them apart. Amy seemed to sink into the bed as I stretched my body downwards, shifting to find a comfortable position from which I intended to make love to her. Her labia glistened, betraying her high level of arousal, as I knew mine did. The selfish part of me wanted to turn and straddle her, to take pleasure from her as I gave it back in return. But for once I controlled the monster, intent of showing her what I could do without the distraction of her pouted lips pleasuring me.