Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

I paused, my mouth so close that she must've felt my breath against her. I looked at her face and saw more than just lust in her eyes. I knew at that moment that I was cheating on Justin now. This had suddenly become more than sex. Hell, Justin would've been beside himself to watch this. But if he had been there, and in the unlikely event that he had been observant enough to see the look in Amy's eyes, and indeed my eyes, he would've stopped us. Or perhaps not, men are impulsive creatures who all too often act on their fantasies only to have the consequences slap them in the face later.

But now it was me being impulsive, for the fire in my belly was more than simple lust. I wanted to consume Amy's soul, to link us through the bond of the most passionate sex that only intense and intimate lovers can share. And for a moment I realised that I had a choice, even at this late stage. I could ram my fingers into her and work my tongue across her clitoris to bring her to a quick and satisfying climax; an engagement of pure sexual rawness.

Instead I closed my mouth over her sex, my tongue slithering from my mouth like the serpent entering Eden, inviting Amy to join with me.

'Oh Alex,' she breathed softly, surrendering to me with the slightest movement of her hips. I closed my eyes to savour the envelopment of my tongue by her wet flesh, tasting her fluid as I pressed my upper lip against the hard bud of her clitoris that seemed to rise to meet me. To greet me. She was soft, wet, hot and so enjoyable in her response that for the next few minutes I forgot about my own wanton desire. I slid my tongue as deep as it could go, feeling elation as her hips rose to draw me deeper, then withdrew to caress her outer folds, to slide across her clitoris, kissing the taut skin of her pelvic area, sliding my tongue down to caress the puckered entrance of her anus.

Apart from the small movements of her hips and the shortening of her breath, there was little outward sign of Amy's pleasure. But I could feel it in the contact of her sex with my mouth, the way they melded together. She resisted the impulse that I know I would have felt to grab my head and hold me in place, or to lock her thighs around me.

I felt her orgasm well up inside her, the movements of her hips becoming less fluid, the clenching of her abdominal muscles, and her small gasps. Her release, when it finally rolled through her, was signalled by her loud gasping, her head thrown back into the soft pillows, her hands clawing at the sheets. But she made no attempt to break the contact between us, instead trusting me to recognise her sensitivity and to gradually reduce my stimulation of her. Which I did.

Only when I was assured that I had wrung every last vestige of pleasure from her orgasm did I finally break the contact between us, lifting my mouth from the open and very wet entrance of her pussy to lift my body and crawl over her. Amy lifted her face from the pillow to look at me and I saw tears running from the corners of her eyes. I fell in love with her at that moment and when she pulled me to her in a kiss that was soft and full of meaning I was pretty sure she had fallen for me. We never said those words to each other, but in days to come we would exchange looks that would bring me back to this moment. We lay side by side in the near darkness, our breathing returning to normal, my leg over hers, our thighs touching lightly.

'Tell me what Jus did after I left.' I wasn't that sure I wanted to hear, not because I would be jealous but because I suspected I would be disappointed in him. Which is a bit rich when you consider my own behaviour, but hey, its always easier to judge others than it is to judge yourself.

'I...I don't really want to Alex.' Amy's voice sounded small and somewhat apprehensive.

'Please,' I said, rolling onto my side so my breasts pressed against her arm. I smiled at her and she smiled back. 'I'll love you forever,' I added with a cheeky grin.

'I hope so,' she shot back. 'Look, I think he was just caught up in the whole moment, the sex with Alicia, Erin, he was way out of his comfort zone and one on one with me just took him to somewhere that he was familiar with.' I knew that there was truth in what she was saying, that Justin always liked to end up somewhere he felt safe. That's why even my balcony sessions, and other voyeuristic sessions ended up with us one on one.

'I thought he was going to use me as a sex toy to be honest,' she said with a frown. 'But he wanted it slow and quite frankly I wanted him to fuck me senseless. Oh sorry,' she added with a look of concern at me.

'Fucking you senseless is far preferable to me than the other,' I offered a wan smile to her.

'Yeah, well in any event I had to fake my own orgasm to get him off...'

'Did you use a condom?' I interrupted, reminding myself of my own carelessness with Yoshi.

'Of course!'

'Just checking, not accusing.' I reached across Amy's body and pulled her to me, kissing her reassuringly. I didn't want my twenty questions to break the bond we had formed. She kissed me back warmly and I decided I didn't need to hear anything more. At least from Amy.

Chapter 09

Late the next morning I let myself into my flat. Justin was naked on the sofa, snoring, the curtains open. I surmised that when he returned to find the flat empty, he had looked towards Amy's house, perhaps expecting a show.

'Jus,' I murmured, kneeling beside him. The smell of alcohol wafted from every pore and I saw matted hair on his thigh where I guessed he had come after masturbating to visions of God knows what. His penis lay flaccid on his thigh and I wondered how many times he had come the night before.

I couldn't wake him from his unconscious stupor, so instead I crawled into our bed after slipping on some flannel pyjamas. I fell into a deep sleep haunted by the vision of Yoshi's eyes, his faint smile and the feel of his skin under my hands. I awoke around three in the afternoon to find Justin beside me, naked, snoring. I was starving but at least partly refreshed. As I slipped from the bed he stirred, then woke.

'Hi babe,' he murmured, stretching like a cat.

'How're you feeling?'

'Okay,' he replied.

'What about last night?' Our eyes locked on each other and there was more depth of meaning exchanged in those few seconds than would be in the words we spoke over the remaining months of our relationship.

'Yeah, okay, I guess,' he said with a little laugh as he broke the contact between us. 'It was pretty full on though, wasn't it?'

'Yeah,' I mumbled back. Full on indeed.

'So where'd you and Amy get to after...?' Justin stopped mid sentence and I knew he was suddenly unsure how to describe what he had done with Amy.

'After you'd fucked her?'

'Ha! Yeah, you've got a way with words.' He looked uncomfortable.

'Well, I'd kind've had enough of cock and wanted some loving from Amy. And we were waiting for you when I saw you with that tall thin blonde; did you fuck her too by the way?'

'Um, yeah sort of...'

'What right there in the bar?' I could feel my agitation rising and fought to control it, but I knew Justin was sensing it and was retreating from me emotionally.

'No Alex, we went upstairs into a room with a bunch of others and I fucked her there, then I fucked a cute little Asian chick who was dressed as a school girl, and I didn't come with either. Then I came home hoping to fuck you!'

'Too bad I wasn't home,' I replied, but felt my anger giving way to guilt. 'So you jerked off here then?'

'Yeah,' he replied softly. 'Thinking about you.'

'About me and Amy,' I added the unspoken part of his fantasy.

'Yeah,' he confessed.

'Could you fuck me now?' I asked. I wanted to reclaim him and knew that sex could do it. He had fucked Amy pretty conventionally, and she had been forced to fake her orgasm.

'I'm a bit sore,' he confessed, but I saw his cock jump a little.

'I can be gentle,' I whispered and slid back onto the bed, positioning my head at his groin, and blew onto his member. It began to rise without me touching him and I had to marvel at his stamina. I licked his length, tasting a cocktail of stale cum and sweat. Was there pussy juice dried in this mix, I wondered. I was guessing that he had used condoms with the others, but regardless I was going to give him a slow languid blowjob. His cock stretched to full length but didn't get fully hard, as though the engine driving it just couldn't get into top gear. But he moaned and writhed on the bed as I slid the round knob into the back of my throat.

As I slowly sucked him into my mouth I unbuttoned my pyjama top and removed it, and began to struggle out of the bottoms but found it too hard, so I left them on.

'Fuck that's good,' he groaned.

Best ever huh?' I pulled his cock from my mouth to ask, smiling wickedly at him.

'Oh yeah,' he laughed, raising his head to look at me.

'And do you want to come in my mouth, or inside my cunt?' Deliberate provocation on my part.

'Your mouth, babe, please use your mouth.' I knew he'd say that, he'd come inside other women's pussies last night, now he wanted a bareback ride down my throat. I went back to work, feeling the skin move between my lips as I bobbed up and down along his shaft. His hips continued to move in a jerky motion as he fought to hold still, to let me do the work.

Every now and then I would pull my mouth back until only the round knob was between my lips, and use my saliva as lubrication as I pumped him with my hand. I slid my tongue around the tip over and over as my hand pumped him up and down, and as I felt it swell in my mouth, ready to explode, I grabbed the base of his shaft tightly between my thumb and forefinger and bit the knob, not too hard but with enough force to stop the impending climax.

'Oh babe, no, no don't stop, I'm so close,' Justin gasped the first time I did this to him.

'Oh fuck! Let me come,' he said the second time.

'You bitch,' he gasped the third time.

I went back to work, my spare hand caressing his balls in their scrotum which had gone taut in preparation. I decided that I had to make him come soon or he might be in danger of succumbing to his fatigue and end up with a case of blue balls. I could feel the tension in his body as he approached his climax for the fourth time, a mix of desire for release and apprehension that once again I would stop him on the brink.

Instead I pushed my lips down to the base of his shaft, the knob pushing into the back of my throat which I relaxed to give him access. He came with a long groan and the slightest lifting of his hips. His sperm was thin, watery and salty so I almost immediately pulled my mouth back to catch most of his expulsion. My hand rubbed him through the climax, squeezing every last drop from him.

I quickly straddled him, pushing my hot groin down onto his softening cock, the furry material of my pyjama bottoms forming a barrier between us. He looked at me through half open eyes and with a devilish grin I spat some of his come onto my naked breasts, and the rest onto his chest. Reaching up I rubbed his cum into my breasts, tweaking my nipples until they were hard, then one by one I licked my fingers clean.

'Oh you dirty bitch,' he whispered. Then I leaned forward and licked his fluid from his chest, working my way up until my tongue flicked across his lips. He didn't flinch, instead he opened his mouth and our tongues entwined. It seemed he had grown accustomed to the taste of sperm since our last session.

'And I'm your dirty bitch,' I whispered back. I half slid off him and we fell into a post-coital snooze.

Justin woke as it was getting dark.

'Fuck I'm hungry,' he said, sitting up and scratching his tousled hair.

'Eat me,' I said with a grin, half serious.

'Later,' he promised. 'Right now I need food I can swallow, want pizza?' It sounded okay and I watched his naked form as he picked up the phone and dialled from memory. I moved into the bathroom and took a shower. When I emerged in fresh pyjamas from the bedroom I was surprised and a little uneasy to find Amy sitting in the lounge. Justin was wearing the jeans he had worn the previous night and nothing else.

'Hey babe, feel better?'

'Yeah, ah hi Amy, I didn't know you were coming over, I'd've dressed if I'd known.' I shot a look at Justin that said "thanks for nothing."

'Sorry babe,' he said with a look that said the opposite. 'I didn't think you'd mind...?'

'Sorry Alex,' Amy interrupted, 'I presumed you knew, do you want me to go?' She stood and I realised that I was being a bit uptight about nothing really. I walked towards her and smiled.

'Not at all neighbour.' We hugged and I held her long enough to tell her I was pleased to see her. Which I was.

We drank beer with the pizza, and normally I'm not a fan of beer, but it did the job. Justin was very touchy feely with me and I knew that the presence of Amy was driving his lust, the knowledge that I had spent the night with her and the possibility, or the hope on his part, of a threesome.

But it wasn't to be. Not that night at least.

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers