Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 1

Story Info
Mike's wishes come true.
5.6k words
4.32
108.9k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myker
myker
155 Followers

Story description: Femdom, hypnosis, and mind control. This is a lengthy story that includes relationship/character development. Not suitable for a quick thrill.

Notice: This story may NOT be posted to any pay site without express written permission by the author. Any posts to non-pay sites must include this notice.

* * * * *

Prologue:

I'm still online when I hear my wife, Terry, open the front door. Somehow, I didn't hear her car pull up. She told me that she would be home around midnight, but it's only 11. If she comes straight up to our bedroom, I'm gonna get busted!

Sure enough, she comes straight upstairs! I quickly log off just a second before she enters, but the screen saver feature takes a minute to activate.

"Were you on that damned computer again?" she asks.

"Uh, yeah," I reply.

"So why did you log off so quickly?" she asks sarcastically.

"Well, I heard you come in, and I figured it was time to get ready for bed," I respond.

"Yeah, right! Smut surfing again? Why don't you get a fucking life?" she snaps back, as she slams the door to the adjoining master bathroom behind her.

What a sweetheart. Well, she is pretty close about the smut surfing. I was on a D/s website again, for about the tenth time this month. I usually take the opportunity to visit these sites whenever an opportunity presents itself.

The truth is, I've had submissive desires for years. As an outlet for these fantasies that I never managed to fulfill, I began writing about them. At first, I just wrote about my thoughts. Later, I wrote stories loosely based upon my fantasies.

Terri and I finally subscribed to an ISP last year. To my delight, I soon found multitudes of other people with similar interests. I then refocused my energies online, attempting to bring my submissive fantasies to real life.

In addition to reading as many femdom stories that I could find, I paid close attention to the personal ads. I responded to many, but received only a tiny fraction of responses in return. I even placed a couple ads of my own, but they proved to be a total waste of time.

Connecting with a lifestyle domme has proven to be difficult at best. I feel lost and don't know where to turn. Submissive males seeking Femdoms are at an extreme disadvantage. We simply outnumber them by too great a margin. Since I don't want to advertise my secret to the world, walking into a scene club is not the answer.

Consequently, I may be faced with accepting my fate as just another sub wannabe doomed to a vanilla existence. At age 39, my submissive desires are currently limited to my frequent and secret visits to various femdom websites. Over the years, I've often tried to suppress my submissive desires, but they always resurface. Sometimes with a vengeance!

My lack of submissive fulfillment is only minor problem compared to my marriage. My marriage is in trouble. Serious trouble. Not that my submissive desires have anything to do with our marriage problems. To my knowledge, Terri doesn't have a clue about my secret desires, although she probably should. On several occasions, I expressed a desire to explore some alternative sex and D/s role playing, only to be turned down flat. I find her reluctance towards variation somewhat surprising, since Terri enjoys sex to the point of being multi-orgasmic.

While our 12 year marriage has never been problem free, I now have a growing suspicion that she may be seeing someone else. Our frequent arguments have been getting uglier, and she often mentions divorce. Unfortunately, our marriage councilor hasn't seemed to help much.

At age 32, Terri is still a stone fox. She carries 124 slinky, but curvaceous pounds on a 5'8" leggy frame. Her sexy figure is not the result of any extra effort on her part, however. She has never seen the inside of a health club. Nor has she been involved with any other exercise or sports. She is simply blessed with remarkable genes.

Terri's bloodline is a mixture of several European and Oriental ethnicity's. She's inherited luxurious, dark, thick, and moderately wavy hair that she wears long. Her beautiful dark eyes are just slightly slanted, and her light olive brown skin tans magnificently without ever burning. She has pointed full eyebrows and full pouty lips. She has 36D's and a cute little round ass with dimples where the small of her back joins her succulent asscheeks. The woman doesn't even need to wear makeup, and rarely does. All this, along with her mischievous, street smart looks, makes her simply irresistible to me.

Terri's still a head turner, that's for sure. Sexually, I just can't get enough of her. Even though we still fuck regularly, she won't let me kiss her on the lips anymore. Also, even though I go down on her regularly, she has refused to reciprocate for the past two years.

Terri has never worked a full time job, but she's gotten involved with a few multi-level-marketing schemes over the years. She says that she does it just for "mad money," but I think it's more of an excuse for her to get out of the house. That's where she supposedly went tonight, to another MLM meeting.

Our once beautiful home has been a disastrous mess for years. She's away from home a couple hours a day, "working" her MLM ventures. Even though I work full time, I am expected to share the housework 50/50. Yet, she won't help out with any of the "man's work." As you might imagine, this is one of our problem areas.

Another problem is money. We are barely managing to get by financially. Even though I earn a very good income, we are struggling. Terri is an incurable spender, and we are in debt. Although she makes my life miserable, I'm still crazy in lust with her. Does that make any sense?

Terri is often bitchy, but she seems particularly bitchy tonight. Whatever her problem is, I'll probably hear all about it tomorrow during our session with the marriage councilor.

Part 1

Terri was unusually quiet on our way to see Dr. Peter Anthony. Unfortunately, the session proved to be just another time waster. But as we were leaving, he suggested that we see an associate of his. He explained that Dr. Kaley is a hypnotherapist. He surmised that she might be helpful in uncovering the true source of our problem that he, apparently, had been unable to do.

I called Dr. Kaley the next day to arrange our interview, and was told that she wanted to see us separately on our first visit. So after I set my own appointment, I asked her to call Terri direct to arrange their appointment.

When I arrived at Dr. Kaley's office the following Monday night, I was surprised to see that my mental image of her had been woefully off target. Even though she sounded more mature over the telephone, she appeared to be around 30. Perhaps an inch or two shorter than my own six foot height, her sleek fitting white blouse and black skirt did little to hide her well proportioned figure. She probably weighed around 135 to 140 pounds.

"Come in and sit down ,Mr. Hunt," she offered, as she picked up a file folder. I sat down and twitched around in her leather chair until I felt comfortable.

"Dr. Anthony has forwarded a copy of your file upon my request. I've taken the time to study it. It seems as though you and your wife haven't made much progress," she said.

"No, I'm afraid not," I replied as I studied the captivating emerald green eyes behind her over sized, librarian style glasses. She wore her long blond hair in a tight, conservative bun.

"Do you love your wife, Mr. Hunt?" she asked.

"Oh yes, very much so," I responded, admiring the doctor's softly chiseled facial features.

"As you know, Dr. Anthony suggested that hypnotherapy might be helpful to your situation. May I assume that you're here because you're willing to give this a try, Mr. Hunt?" she asked.

"Please, call me Mike," I requested.

"Okay Mike," she replied.

"Yes, I'm willing to try anything at this point to save our marriage," I explained.

"Well, that's a positive attitude, Mike! I'm glad to hear that. Now, have you ever been hypnotized before?" she inquired.

"Just once, about 15 years ago to stop smoking," I responded.

"I see. Did it work?" she asked.

"Yes, I never smoked again after that," I explained.

"Wonderful! Then you already know that you can be hypnotized. That helps! My guess is that you probably had a high motivation to quit smoking before you saw your hypnotist, didn't you?" she inquired.

"As a matter of fact, I did," I replied.

"Did you quit smoking after just one session?" she asked.

"Yes," I responded.

"That's great! Do you mind if I ask what your hypnotist charged you back then?" she continued.

"No, I don't mind. He charged me 40 dollars," I stated.

"I see. Well, times have changed. And Mike, your problem is a little more complex this time. My fee will be 400 dollars per session. Will that pose a problem for you?" she asked.

"Uh...well, no. It sounds a little expensive, but..," I tried to explain, but Dr. Kaley interrupted.

"Mike, the initial interview for both you and Mrs. Hunt will be complementary. Also, we can speed up the process with the help of some medication. It's sort of a truth serum. With the use of this drug, I can typically get to the heart of the matter within 2 or 3 sessions. This is only about one fourth the time it would take using traditional techniques. There is no extra charge for the drug. I don't expect your decision today, Mike. Sleep on it and let me know the next time we meet. Do you have any questions?" she asked.

"Yes. Are there any side effects to this drug?" I asked.

"Yes. You could experience drowsiness up to several hours after the administration of the drug. But besides that, there are no serious side effects. You will need to arrange for a ride home from here," she explained.

"OK, that shouldn't be a problem," I surmised.

"Do you have any other questions, Mike?" she asked.

"Well, does this mean that you're not going to hypnotize me today?" I inquired, in a quizzical tone.

"No, not today. I hope I haven't disappointed you. Anything else, Mike?" she asked, smiling.

"No, not that I can think of at the moment," I responded.

"Very good then. Can you see me this Friday at the same time?" she asked, looking at her appointment book.

"Sure," I said. Dr. Kaley wrote in our appointment, then stood up. I followed her lead, and then shook her extended hand.

"I'll see you this Friday at 6pm, Mike," she said.

"See you then," I replied.

When I arrived home, Terri was unusually pleasant. She seemed very interested in my interview with Dr. Kaley. After I answered her questions, she announced that she was going out on a recruiting appointment.

"On a Monday night?" I grumbled.

"Yes, I have my appointment with Dr. Kaley tomorrow, so I have to take care of this tonight," she replied.

"Why did you make your appointment with Kaley on the same night that we usually see Dr. Anthony?" I asked.

"Well, we may as well see what Kaley can do for us before we go back to Anthony. We are no better off than we were a year and a half ago when we started with him," she explained.

"Yes, that's true. How long will you be out?" I asked.

"Just a couple of hours," Terri replied. She promptly left. I planned to go to the health club to work out, but I had the time to visit a couple of domination sites first. Within a minute after Terri had left, I was at my screen. I logged on, and saw that I had mail.

I didn't recognize the author's screen name, Ms. Xenia. Hmm... the subject line said "Make a Wish." I clicked on it. My eyes quickly widened, and my heart started pumping harder as I read:

"Dear Potential Slave,

I am a tall, slender, gorgeous and intoxicating Dominant Woman. Some time ago, you responded to a personal ad that I placed under a different name. Your approach was interesting, so I saved your response for future reference.

Now that I've recently relocated Chicago, I've decided to give you a chance to experience your submissive dreams. But one chance only.

If you are still interested in serving a Goddess, you will need to write a letter essay that explicitly and honestly expresses your deepest and most secret desires. Don't leave anything out. The wider your parameters are, the better your chances for selection will be. But let me forewarn you, do not fabricate! For if you are selected, I will soon uncover any fabrications, and you will be forever dismissed!

So tell me what your little submissive heart wishes for, but limit the length of your letter to a thousand words. Be concise, and make every word count.

If you are asking yourself whether or not this is real, let me assure you that it is. It's more real than you can even imagine at this point. It's important that I point this out, because I want no other correspondence from you other than your essay letter. So get to work! You have exactly 48 hours from the receipt of this letter to comply.

Dominantly Yours,

Mistress Xenia"

My heart pounded and my cock supported a crotch tent. I was almost breathless, even though I wondered if she was on the level. Since I'd never shared my secret desires with anyone that I knew personally, I surmised that the e-mail had to be from someone that I had responded to in the past.

Xenia also had AOL as her ISP, so she would know exactly what time I retrieved her message. Since the clock was already ticking, I decided to start working on my response immediately. Although I wasn't 100% sure yet whether or not I would really send a response to her, I wanted to at least be ready to.

I signed off AOL, and went into word processing. Writing the letter was not an easy task, and the time passed quickly. Before I knew it, Terri was pulling her car into the driveway. I quickly protected my unfinished document with a password, logged off the computer, and quickly darted into the bathroom. Since it was already 9:15, going to the gym was no longer an option. I would probably have to explain to Terri why I didn't go, since it was out of character for me not to work out on a Monday night.

I didn't have to wait long. The moment I stepped out of the bathroom, Terri asked, "Didn't you go to the gym tonight?".

"No honey, I just wanted to hang around and think about my interview with Dr. Kaley today," I lied.

"What's to think about?" she asked.

"Well, she's very expensive for one. We really can't afford it," I explained.

"Are you saying that you're not going to see her again?" she queried, in a slight argumentative tone.

"No, I'm not saying that at all. She also wants to use a drug on me to speed up the process. I'm a little leery about that," I replied.

"Well, if she's expensive and we can't afford it, maybe speeding up the process is the smart thing to do. How much will it speed it up?" she asked.

"She said that the drug typically cuts the time down to about a fourth of traditional techniques," I explained.

"And how much does she charge for a session?" she inquired.

"Four hundred dollars," I replied.

"It doesn't sound like there's much to think about then, is there?" she responded flatly.

"No, I guess not. I suppose that I'm just a little hesitant about taking the drug," I said.

"Why on earth for? You used to do drugs all the time when you were in college. You'll probably like it!" she quipped.

"Yeah, well...it's some sort of a truth serum," I added, trying to keep the tone of conversation serious.

"So? Do you have something to hide?" she asked.

"No, of course not," I responded.

"Then there's nothing to worry about, is there?" she inquired.

"I guess not. But she said I'll need someone to drive me home after the session," I added.

"Why is that?" she asked.

"There's a possible after effect of drowsiness," I explained.

"When is your next appointment?" she queried.

"Friday at six," I replied.

"I'll take you," she offered.

"You don't have to trouble yourself. I'll ask Paul if he can pick me up," I responded.

"Oh, I see. You don't want me anywhere near you when you're on truth serum, do you?" she rebutted in an argumentative tone. It was just like her to paint me into a corner with her manipulative ways.

"That isn't it honey," I tried to explain.

"Yeah, right," she sarcastically responded, as she slammed the door of the bathroom behind her.

A few minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom. With a sarcastic tone, she said, "Fine, let Paul pick you up then."

Nothing more was said about the matter. When we went to bed an hour later, she immediately turned her back to me in an accentuated motion. That was her signal that there would be no sex that night.

The best opportunity I had to finish my essay letter was following night when Terri was at Dr. Kaley's. The minute Terri walked out the door, I jumped on the computer. I worked hard, and completed the letter only minutes before Terri returned.

I asked how her meeting went, and felt quite annoyed after she told me that Dr. Kaley decided to hold off on Terri's therapy until after my therapy had been completed. I left to go work out.

The next day, I fretted about whether or not to send my letter to Mistress Xenia. I pasted and copied the letter to e-mail. Then I stared at my monitor for an hour, debating my decision. Subbing to a Domme wasn't the issue. I just wanted to be sure of who I was really dealing with. Just minutes before my deadline, I finally clicked on the "send mail" button. I probably would have pondered my decision for days if Mistress Xenia hadn't imposed the 48 hour deadline.

As I drove to Dr. Kaley's office on Friday, I found myself growing increasingly irritated about Terri's therapy being postponed. I even decided to let Terri pick me up afterwards. I didn't want to have to explain to my best friend, Paul, what was going on. Especially since I was going for therapy without Terri. It might appear as though I were the sole source of the marriage problems.

Terri would drive me home, and I would have to leave my car there in Kaley's parking lot overnight. Terri agreed to help me retrieve my car the next day.

As I pulled into a parking space, I recalled that Mistress Xenia still hadn't bothered to respond to my letter yet. As a result, my mood grew even more foul. I tried to shake it off as I entered Dr. Kaley's office.

"Hello Mike, I appreciate your promptness. Please sit down," she said. I sat down and waited.

"Have you decided which method of therapy you prefer?" she inquired.

"Yes, let's go the quicker route," I responded.

"Fine! Are you ready to get started?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied.

"Do you have any questions?" she queried.

"Well yes, just one. Why do you want to complete my therapy before starting Terri's?" I asked.

"That's a good question. First of all, based on how you were such a good subject 15 years ago when you stopped smoking, I think you will be an easier subject to work with. Also, your wife has indicated to me that she has attempted hypnosis twice in her life without success," she explained.

"I didn't know that," I commented.

"Yes, and finally, you seem to be a little more motivated in terms of making your marriage work," she concluded.

"Well, that doesn't surprise me!" I added, delighted that she understood my plight. I began to trust her.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"No," I replied.

"Good! Then are you ready to get started?" she asked again.

"Yes," I replied.

"Follow me," she instructed. We went through a door behind her desk and entered her therapy room. It was a larger room, perhaps 15 by 18 feet. There were three pieces of furniture in the softly lit room. Her oversized chair was almost the size of a love seat. Placed about six feet away was a chaise recliner for her subject. A small table stood in between with a pitcher of ice water and two glasses on it.

myker
myker
155 Followers
12