Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myker
myker
155 Followers

"Please sit down, Mike," she instructed. I sat up in the middle of the recliner and faced her. She handed me a pill, and poured two glasses of water.

"It will take effect rather quickly, Mike. Usually well within 10 minutes. Do you want to use the bathroom before we begin?" she asked.

"No thanks," I replied. I then popped the pill into my mouth and chased it down with a gulp of water.

"Why don't you lay down now, Mike," she suggested.

Her recliner was incredibly comfortable. She stood up and walked over to a control panel on the wall. She adjusted the light several notches dimmer, and turned on a sound system. Ever so slightly, I could hear the sound of water dripping, one slow drop at a time. I looked up at the ceiling to see a state-of-the-art surround sound speaker system.

"Just relax, Mike. Breathe slow and easy," she instructed.

She slowly repeated her instructions several times. Soon, my body began to feel as though it were dissipating, but I felt very content. I noticed that the lighting had slowly changed to a crystal blue color, and the dripping sound slowly grew louder.

"How do you feel, Mike?" she asked.

"Jusss Wunnnerful..," I slurred, already well under the influence.

"Now close your eyes and imagine the drops of water, Mike. Use your mind's eye to see the drops of pristine water. Watch them fall slowly into the crystal blue body of water. You will see the concentric rings that each crystal clear drop makes, Mike. Isn't it fascinating how the rings spread so evenly... so perfectly?" she asked.

"Yessss..," I responded.

The drops sounded even louder, and I could soon see the water just as she had described it. It was beautiful. I felt an inner peace that I hadn't felt for years. Seconds later, my physical body no longer existed.

Soon after that, I no longer perceived the confines of the room. The water endlessly stretched throughout eternity. The entire universe was within my perception. Somewhere far, far away, her voice still existed. But somehow, the words no longer mattered. Such blissful peace. Ahhhh......

The next thing I remembered was waking up, and feeling horribly groggy. I struggled to sit up. I rubbed my eyes and opened them. I was shocked to see Terri sitting next to Dr. Kaley!

"How do you feel, Mike?" Dr. Kaley asked.

I tried to reply, but I only croaked out an unintelligible sound. My mouth was parched. The doctor poured more water into my glass. I picked it up and drank half the glass without taking a breath.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Terri.

"Waiting for you to wake up for the past hour," she replied somewhat indignantly.

I looked at my watch to see it was already 9:20.

"Damn! I've been out for over three hours?" I asked.

"Yes, Mike. You are a far better subject than I had anticipated! We should be able to wrap it up after one more session!" she declared.

"Why don't I remember what happened?" I asked.

"It a combination of still being somewhat under the drug's effect, and post hypnotic suggestions. You should go home and rest now. This will all come together for you very soon," she explained.

My mind was too deep in a fog to make much sense out of anything, so I stood up to leave.

"By the way, next week I'm going to give you some relationship exercises to take home with you," Kaley commented.

We set the next session for the following Friday at the same time. Terri wrote her a check, and we then left.

To my surprise, Terri spoke very little about the session during our ride home. She didn't ask a single question. This seemed out of character for her. I had expected her to try and take advantage of my vulnerable state with an interrogation.

The week went by without even one argument from Terri. This was a notable improvement, since we typically had several fights each week. Not only were we getting along, but the house was beginning to shape up too. I couldn't understand it, but I sure wasn't about to rock the boat.

As well as things were going, I was bothered by occasional memory lapses. After each lapse, I found myself hoping that Dr. Kaley's drug hadn't done any permanent damage.

On Friday, Terri met me at Dr. Kaley's office. I told her to come an hour later, just to pick me up, but she insisted on being there earlier.

Dr. Kaley greeted us, and had us sit down in her office. She asked us how things were going. I remarked that things seemed to be improving, but that I was concerned about my occasional memory lapses.

She explained that I had responded a little too well to the drug, and that the lapses would soon pass. Tonight she would use less than half the dosage.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied, somewhat hesitantly. Dr. Kaley ushered me into her therapy room, but left Terri in her office. She gave me a smaller pill this time, and offered the use of her bathroom once more. I declined her offer, and swallowed the pill.

"Tonight, I don't want you to go completely under, Mike. I need to keep you on a conscious level," she explained.

"I'm glad to hear that!" I responded.

"Just close your eyes, Mike. Let your mind's eye see the pristine water dripping into the crystal blue water," she said, as she dimmed the light and turned on the sound system.

"I'll be back in a couple minutes, Mike. Just relax, and let the drug take effect," she instructed.

Soon, my body started to dissipate once again. I felt a glowing, inner peace. I didn't have a problem in the world. Nothing mattered but the present, and the present was profound bliss.

I was vaguely aware of Dr. Kaley reentering the room.

From what seemed to originate from a vacuum, she asked, "Mike, how do you feel?"

"Fine, I ..," I responded.

Before I could explain in detail, she interrupted.

"That's good, Mike. Now Mike, you will keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them. You will relax, and let everything takes its' course, won't you, Mike?"

"Yes," I said.

"Mike, things are much better at home now, aren't they?" she asked.

"Yes, they..," I responded. Once again, she interrupted.

"Just relax and answer yes or no, Mike. Let me take control. Do you understand?" she instructed.

"Yes," I responded.

"Things are much better at home now, aren't they, Mike?" she repeated.

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes, this therapy is working very well, isn't it, Mike?" she asked.

"Yes," I responded.

"Yes, but now we've reached the part of the therapy that requires Terri's input. You love Terri very much and you want her input, don't you, Mike?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Of course you do. And you are just thrilled how everything has improved so remarkably in just one week, aren't you, Mike?" she inquired.

"Yes," I responded.

"Of course you are. And you also know that there is no place for secrets in a perfect relationship with Terri, don't you, Mike?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes, but you have been keeping some secrets from Terri, haven't you?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes, you have. And you told me all about your secrets last week, didn't you, Mike?" she asked.

"Yes," I responded, in blissful reverie.

"Yes, you did. You want Terri to know about all of these things. But you've been afraid, Mike. You've been afraid that she would reject you. Afraid that she would laugh at you, and even use this knowledge against you. All of this is true, isn't it, Mike," she suggested.

"Yes," I responded.

"Of course it's true, Mike. That's why we need Terri's input now, to forever eliminate your fears. You WANT to overcome your fears, Mike. Don't you?" she asked.

"Yes," I responded.

"Yes, Mike. And after tonight, everything will be just fine, won't it?" she continued.

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes Mike, it will be just fine. And you realize how important it is for Terri to know about your secrets, Mike. You want her here right now so that you no longer have to carry the burden of your secrets anymore, don't you, Mike?"

"Yes," I responded.

"Of course you do! And I have very good news for you. You don't have to worry about anything anymore because Terri is her with me now, Mike. And she's known about your secrets for a long time. She simply didn't know what to do about it, Mike. But I've changed all that now. I've changed it for the benefit of both you and Terri. Isn't that wonderful, Mike?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"From this day forward, there will never be a need for either one of you to have secrets ever again, Mike. Isn't that wonderful?" she inquired, sweetly upbeat.

"Yes," I responded, feeling blissfully happy.

"The truth is that you want to be dominated by a woman, Mike. Completely dominated. You truly believe that women are the superior sex. But even in spite of your desires and beliefs, for years you have put up a macho facade by fighting Terri for control. This is all true, isn't it, Mike?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes, it's true. But you'll never have to do this again, Mike. Everything will be fine from now on. Open your eyes now, Mike. Sit up and face us," she instructed.

I opened my eyes, sat up, and looked at them. They were both wearing black leather dominatrix attire. The surreal sight should have at least broken my reverie, but for some reason it did not. I remained perfectly calm in a dreamlike state.

"This is what you want, isn't it, Mike?" Dr. Kaley asked.

"Yes," I replied, still without emotion.

"Of course it is, and this is what you'll get! But you must understand that Terri is deservedly angry. After all, you attempted to satisfy your desires outside of your marriage, Mike. But I've taught her how to channel her anger to her best advantage. You see, by profession I am a Dr. Kaley, certified hypnotherapist. But by lifestyle, I am Mistress Xenia, dominatrix," she explained.

All of a sudden, I snapped out of my dreamlike state. I started to remember things. There were several moments of silence as files quickly downloaded from my subconscious to my conscious memory. I watched Xenia smiled wickedly, and I began to feel emotion once again.

"Yes, you are beginning to remember now, aren't you? All of those lapses in your memory are filling in. You were given post hypnotic suggestions to forget certain things until you heard the words Mistress Xenia. Do you remember now?" she asked.

"Y-yes..," I stuttered.

Xenia interrupted before I could continue.

"Ah, I see that the drug is starting to wear off too. That's good! You will soon feel the full embarrassment and humiliation that you not only crave, but also richly deserve!" she added.

The magnitude of what had occurred quickly clarified in my mind. I looked at Terri to see a serious expression on her face, and realized that it was ME who had been cleaning up our house lately!

"The nice thing about hypnotherapy is that a subject will never do anything truly against their will, Mike. And when under the influence of a hypnotic trance, patients rarely say things that aren't true, especially when using a truth serum as we did. Do you remember our last session yet, Mike? We talked a lot about that pathetic, groveling essay letter that you e-mailed me," Xenia sneered. Her tone of voice was changing.

"Oh my god!" I blurted, as the memory of my first session with Dr. Kaley filled in. Suddenly I felt very embarrassed, and my face blushed. My expression must have exposed my feelings. They both laughed.

My thoughts immediately turned to the e-mail letter that I had sent to Xenia. It suddenly became obvious that Terri had also read the letter. My level of humiliation skyrocketed, and it must have showed, for they both laughed wickedly.

"You have no more secrets, Mike. We both know everything. Even your deepest and most perverse fantasies. Unfortunately for you, you have plenty of serious transgressions to atone for now! Years of mistreating Terri and looking outside of your marriage, for starters. And you know how Terri likes to get even! Yes, she'll enjoy being your dominant woman and punishing you for your gross misbehavior! I'm afraid that you'll be serving Terri in every conceivable way for the rest of your pathetic life or until she grows tired of you, whichever comes first," she warned.

To Be Continued...

myker
myker
155 Followers
12