Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What?'

'Come with me, to Yoshi's.'

'Why, so I can run interference on his girlfriend?' The jealousy was coming back again, and I suddenly knew that this cute blonde had some deep emotional issues.

'No, so we can fuck them together.' The line went dead, catching me by surprise and I suddenly had no idea what was going on. Or what I should do.

Ten minutes later my phone announced the arrival of a text message. From Amy. "CU@6?"

I knocked on her door right on six. She was ready, dressed to kill like I had never seen her before. A tight white tee shirt that clearly showed that she wasn't wearing a bra and ended to reveal her midriff, tight jean cut off shorts and ankle boots with two inch heels that looked like they were alligator skin. Her blonde hair was carefully unkempt, her eye makeup darker than normal that gave her eyes a sunken slutty look, and her lips a dark shade of brown.

Beside her, dressed in a short sleeve button up red shirt and black cotton pants I felt like a demur librarian.

'Don't you look naughty.' My voice choked in my throat as my lust rose. Unable to control myself I reached out and cupped, then caressed her breast through the tight cotton. It felt soft and firm at the same time and my cunt throbbed.

'Hello Mister Able,' Amy spoke, looking over my shoulder. It was with some reluctance that I released her breast and turned to see a gentleman of around seventy who had just stepped out of his apartment across from Amy's. His eyes, large and watery behind thick glasses gawped at what he had just seen.

'Hello Amy, oh...' he trailed off, completely lost for words.

'This is my friend Alex,' Amy offered by way of introduction, her tone that of a little girl with good manners.

'Hello,' I smiled offering my hand. He looked at my hand for a moment, both of us registering that it was the same hand that had been caressing Amy's breast, then he took it and shook, not meeting my eyes as he mumbled hello in return. His skin was dry and felt paper thin, the by-product of ageing. I wondered if in his youth he, like Justin, wanted his girlfriend to have a threesome with their neighbour, whether he had let a transsexual come in his mouth or let his girlfriend fuck strangers so he could get at another woman.

The thoughts vanished as he shuffled down the corridor to the elevator.

'Well he's never going to look at you the same way again is he?' We laughed at that and the sparkle in Amy's eyes made me realise that the happy go lucky girl who I was so attracted to was back.

'I think I'll ask him on Monday if he met my younger sister while I was away over the weekend.'

'Oh her,' I laughed as we walked towards the elevator having allowed Mr Able his escape, 'the one that looks far less wholesome than you.'

As we slid into the waiting cab, Amy took out a thin studded leather collar, and fastened it around her neck. 'Tonight I'm yours,' she whispered, leaning against me so the cabbie couldn't hear us. 'Whatever you want me to do, whoever, however, I'll do it. If you want me to take Yoshi's girlfriend aside so you can have him to yourself, just tell me...'

'Shhh,' I hissed, embarrassed by her willingness to bend to my every desire and whim.

'I'm just telling you,' she said and rested her head against my shoulder. The address Alicia had given me took us into a semi industrial suburb that in the deepening gloom was not the most reassuring place to be. The few houses we saw were the staple of current affairs program that liked to focus on drug dealers and other outcasts of society, with broken windows that were boarded up, front doors that were either missing or simply left open, their paint faded and peeling like the dreams of those who lived within.

The cabbie stopped outside a low warehouse. The guttering across the front hung from one end and bounced with an awful squeak in the wind that was increasing as the darkness rolled in.

'You sure this is where you want to be?'

'I think so,' I replied, trying to sound confident.

'I'll wait until you know, okay?'

'Thanks,' I replied and we alighted onto the pavement. The wind whipped at my shirt and hair and I had to pull some loose strands from the corner of my mouth. The front door was made of steel mesh, and embedded into the concrete was a button, which I pushed.

'Hello Alex?' It was Alicia's voice and I felt some relief.

'Hi its us,' I replied and as the buzz of the lock being released sounded I pushed at the door which swung inwards and turned to wave at the cabbie. He accelerated away with such haste that I wondered if he knew things about this part of town that I didn't want to know.

The door clicked securely behind us and we found ourselves in a narrow alleyway that seemed to run the full length of the warehouse. We followed it until another doorway presented itself, this time at the top of two plain concrete steps. Security was more overt here, with a camera looking down on us as we approached. I found the camera's presence somewhat out of character to the laid back nature I associated with Alicia and Yoshi. Before I could press the button beside the door it buzzed open and we stepped into the world of our hosts.

It was pleasantly warm inside, warm enough to be naked was the thought that entered my mind. My one track mind. But the aromas of cooking washed across us and filled me with memories of coming home from school on Monday afternoons when my mother, and her mother, would be finishing their day of baking and making for the week to come.

The inside of the warehouse was in total contrast to its exterior, and the image presented by the suburban wasteland outside. We were standing inside a mostly open plan, modern apartment. The main living and dining area was tastefully furnished in functional and comfortable, but not overly ostentatious furniture. The room was lit by inset lighting that was adjusted downwards to provide a warm ambience without detracting from the effect of the various artworks on the walls and cultural knickknacks that sat upon various shelves and table tops.

To our right was the kitchen, a stainless steel and expensive looking gourmet chef's paradise. And here was Alicia, completely gorgeous, pouring three glasses of red wine. She smiled as we approached and I heard Amy whisper "yum" under her breath. Alicia's blonde hair was down, hanging to her waist. Her makeup was still understated gothic, dark around the eyes, purple lipstick, two lines of blush accentuating her cheekbones. She wore a pair of crimson leather hipsters that hugged her perfect figure. They were stitched in purple and dotted with chromed studs, all rock chick, all sex appeal. And her breasts were encased in the matching leather bikini top. Or bra. No studs there, but the same stitching and her creamy skin bulged just perfectly over the top to draw the eye without appearing to be crammed into one size too small.

'Hello ladies,' she said, offering us a glass each.

'What a gorgeous place you've got,' I said, accepting the offering, 'just so different to the outside.'

'Yeah,' she laughed, 'the location and the outside meant we got it cheap, allowed us to do all this.' She swept her drink around the room and my eyes followed it's motion.

'Where's Yoshi?' I pretended I was examining the large dot painting that somehow both stood out with its concentric circles in blue, yellow and red on an ochre background, and yet fitted into the décor so well.

'Don't worry Alex,' Alicia laughed, 'he's as keen to see you as you are to see him. He's just getting some more wine and some ice.' I felt myself blush at being so obvious and could only glance at Alicia for a second before forcing myself to step deeper into the large room.

'You look naughty Amy,' Alicia purred, and from the corner of my eye I saw her reach out and brush her fingertips over Amy's cheek. I felt a stab of jealousy, 'she's mine,' I wanted to say. But I remained silent and was rewarded when Amy closed the short distance between us and leaned against me.

Alicia gave us a quick tour of their house, including showing us the paintings in some detail, all of which she had painted. Another aspect to her life that caught me by surprise. Yoshi barged through the door as Alicia was refilling our wine glasses. By then I was starting to relax, to let go of my anxiety and anticipation and I felt in control as I saw him.

'What a vision!' he exclaimed, almost throwing a bag of ice onto the counter. Alicia moved quickly to arrest it as it slid towards her. Three bottles of wine were placed with more care, then he lifted himself across the counter and Alicia leaned towards him so he could kiss her on the cheek. I watched the muscles in his arm tense and resisted the desire to caress their definition. Then he dropped back onto the floor and turned towards us.

'Mmmm, Alex,' he breathed into my ear and pecked me on the lips. Chaste, but oh so promising. 'And look what you've brought with you.' He turned towards me with a quizzical smile dancing across his all so kissable lips. 'A plaything for you?' I glanced at Amy and saw her blush and decided I wanted to keep the upper hand. I reached out and caressed her full breast, flicking the nipple into hardness.

'I might share,' I murmured, my eyes locking onto his.

'So might Alicia,' he laughed, and danced towards the kitchen.

'Touché,' I said, allowing a myself a small smile. Rascal, irrepressible, gorgeous. Yoshi kissed Alicia on the cheek and poured himself a glass of wine.

'Its not quite right Alex,' he exclaimed, placing his glass down with enough force that it seemed it would break on the granite bench. 'Amy dear, come with me,' he said, extending his hand. Amy glanced at me and I smiled and offered her the faintest nod. I noted her obedience with a small thrill of delight and watched as she accepted his hand and allowed herself to be led down the corridor towards the master bedroom.

'What do you want tonight Alex?' Alicia turned and asked me the question as soon as the door had shut behind them.

'What do you mean?'

'Well, I know you came here wanting more of Yoshi, they all do,' she smiled as she added the last part of her sentence. 'So I presumed Amy was here for me?'

'Ah, no,' I frowned. 'She wanted to come and...' I wondered why I had brought Amy with me. Her presence was distracting at all levels, had I been here without her, well I would have been the centre of both their attentions.

'And?'

'And I have no idea.' I laughed and raised my glass to her. 'Here's to whatever happens.' Alicia smiled and our glasses clinked together.

The bedroom door opened again and Yoshi emerged, alone, grinning like a Cheshire cat, as he often did, like a poor comedian who kept laughing at his own jokes despite no one else knowing what they were. He walked up to me, turning to look back down the corridor and pressing his hip against mine and snaking his arm around my waist. Without waiting to be invited Alicia slipped against me on the other side, and at that moment I wished I hadn't brought Amy with me, that this sensation of being sandwiched two such adorable, sexual beings, could have been mine all night.

'Amy dear,' Yoshi called out and at once she emerged. She still wore the tight white shirt, but her lower half was covered, partially covered, by a classic red and green chequered school girl's skirt. Her hair was in pigtails, matching Alicia's but so much more carnal on her young body.

'You're such a sick fucking deviant.' It was Alicia that spoke first but there was humour in her voice and she was smiling as she spoke.

'Sick, naughty and so damned talented at making women look sexy,' Yoshi corrected her.

'If you want to fuck under age women,' I added in a low voice.

'Who doesn't?' Yoshi's tone challenged me.

'Fuck off Yoshi,' I smiled at him. 'You want to fuck women like me, with enough experience to know when you're coming and daring enough to slide their finger up your butt to make you come harder than ever, not some sixteen year old who lies there and doesn't move.' Alicia laughed out loud and kissed me on the cheek.

'And not mention open enough and curious enough to want to go down on your girlfriend and make her come too.'

'Oooh, now you're talking,' he smiled. Alicia met my eyes and I drew in a sharp breath at the lust I saw there. Amy walked to me and slid her arms around my waist, across the top of Yoshi's arm and pressed her breasts against my chest. She tilted her head up and we kissed, open mouthed, tongues exploring. Her breath was hot in my mouth and my clit throbbed as we kissed. But part of me held back, the jealous part that wanted to know what Yoshi had done to her in the bedroom as she dressed; what he had done to spark her arousal. It didn't occur to me that she was turned on because she sensed my arousal. The jealous part of the brain can switch off logic and common sense.

Yoshi dragged Amy away and the four of us sprawled onto the sofas. As if sensing my unease Alicia slid onto the sofa with me, her hips pressed against me and close enough that when she put her arm on the back of the sofa, it was behind my head. I felt wanted and my jealousy was again subdued. We chatted idly about our week, me studiously avoiding any mention of Justin, Alicia refilling our drinks twice more. Amy sat at the far end of the sofa from Yoshi, her eyes darting from me to him, her knees drawn demurely up onto the sofa and pressed together to ensure we didn't see anything we weren't supposed to. I wondered if she was wearing panties, but the thought was banished as Alicia rested her cheek on my shoulder and her tongue caressed my earlobe.

'Come with me,' she whispered, then stood and walked down the corridor to the bedroom without looking back.

'Excuse me,' I murmured, placing my wine glass carefully on the coffee table, then stood still for a moment when my head began to spin. Once I was certain I wasn't going to stagger I followed Alicia. The bedroom door was open so I walked in without waiting to be asked.

'Close it,' she said. I did as she asked and looked at her wondering what she wanted from me. Or had Yoshi given her some unnoticed signal to get rid of me so he could get at Amy?

'You feeling a little insecure Alex? For the record Yoshi didn't ask me to take you out of the room.' I smiled but felt a little uneasy at how easily she seemed to be reading me.

'Let's dress you...like me.' She grinned and pulled out a second pair of pants identical to the ones she was wearing, but in reverse colours, purple leather, crimson stitching and a matching purple bra. She fished out a pair of purple heels that matched the crimson ones adorning her feet.

'Strip bitch,' she laughed and I couldn't help myself but smile. Her relaxed attitude was contagious and I understood why Yoshi was with her, beyond her good looks at least. I was down to my panties when she pulled me to her, her fingers lacing into my hair and yanking me with enough force that I cried out in pain. Her lips mashed against mine and as I tried to regain my balance she spun me and pushed me onto the bed where I landed face first.

I put my hands out to break my fall, and was about to push up and turn when she landed on my back, driving me against the covers. I felt the buttons of her button up fly being thrust against my behind with enough force to push the material of my panties into the cleft of my buttocks.

'Alicia, no...' I gasped.

'Shut the fuck up Alex,' she replied, pressing her chest against my back. Her voice sounded calm and level unlike my heavy breathing as I engaged in a futile struggle to free myself. I knew now what an insect must feel like once it gets stuck in the spider's web.

'You're looking and sounding way too tense honey.' As she spoke she forced my legs apart with her thigh and began to rub my slit through my panties. 'And I'm going to help you relax by making you come, okay?' I struggled again, but the chemicals of pleasure my brain was releasing told me to stop resisting. So I did.

'Okay,' I whispered. Alicia's body began to writhe against me, the pressure she applied enough to arouse me further whilst keeping me under her control in case I should attempt to escape. But I had no such intention. Instead I wanted this chic rock chick to fuck me into oblivion, which seemed to be her intent. I let all my tension go, forgetting about Amy, Justin and even Yoshi.

Alicia's thigh was riding me towards the climax that I had been dreaming about all week, even though my fantasy had pictured Yoshi there, not her. I became aware that the edges of her leather bra were no longer rubbing on my back, and instead the soft flesh of her breasts was now caressing me.

Alicia used one hand to turn my head, and her tongue invaded my mouth. It was too much for me and I came, squealing into her mouth and my body tense, but this time in exquisite pleasure not the suffering of stress and anxiety. It felt as though the core of my stomach was being turned inside out and trying to exit through my throbbing cunt and I felt as dirty and debauched as I could remember.

I seemed to emerge from a mist to find myself on my back, Alicia stroking my breast and playing with my nipple as she propped herself on her elbow and smiled at me.

'Thank you,' I whispered. It was as loud as I could get my voice.

'Don't worry, I intend to get repaid in full,' she murmured. She leaned over and kissed me and I responded. It was slow and lazy and wonderful.

'Let's get you dressed,' she said and stood, dragging me to my feet. Her breasts swayed as she scooped them into her bra, then led by her I dressed until we looked like twins. Except I was brunette and she blonde.

I was still in a state of post coital bliss when we re-emerged into the lounge room, and it was a testament to Alicia's skill that my levels of tension didn't rise at all when we found Amy on her knees in front of the sofa, Yoshi's cock sliding in and out of her mouth. It was a slow, deliberate action that was designed to give lasting pleasure and was unlikely to give someone of Yoshi's experience and skill release.

'Mmmm, didn't waste much time did they?' Alicia whispered in my ear. Yoshi looked over and smiled.

'Wow, you two look hot together.'

'We looked hotter a few minutes ago,' I giggled. Alicia had been correct -- with my first climax out of the way my jealousy was gone. Instead I felt like I did at the club, excited but in control, curious and calm -- at least on the outside.

'Shall we join them?'

'No, I want to watch my little slut suck that beautiful cock.' I saw Amy's eyes widen then she seemed to intensify her sucking action. I knew then that she really did want me to own her, that for some reason her fantasy tonight was to be commanded. I crossed to the sofa and sat down at the far end from Yoshi, giving me a perfect view of Amy's fellatio. Her eyes locked onto mine as she continued administering her pleasure, but I refused to smile as I watched her mouth wrapped around his long smooth cock.

'Do you want to come in her mouth Yosh?' I didn't take my eyes off Amy as I asked, but I saw his head turn to look at me from the corner of my eye.

'Hmmm, tempting but I want to fuck her, and you, maybe come in your mouth hey?' He sniggered as he spoke and I wondered if he was ever serious in his life. He would have to be one day, life had that habit of sneaking up on you with things that slapped you in the face, kicked your ass and knocked the wind out of you leaving you looking at everything through different eyes. Of course, it was possible that Yoshi had already been through such a time, and this how he turned out, irascible, irreverent, the perennial clown.

I reached behind me and unclipped the bra, throwing it onto Yoshi's chest as he reclined against the back of the sofa. My nipples were rock hard, as much as from watching Amy as from Alicia's earlier pleasuring of me. I tweaked and twisted my nipples between my thumb and forefinger, sending lines of pain and pleasure arcing from my breasts straight into my groin. I was aching to feel him inside me, but loathe to let him see my need. So instead I stared at Amy, watching her eyes and feeling the thrill of knowing that she wanted me to tell her what to do.