Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come,' I mouthed and beckoned to her. At once she let his cock slip from between her lips and I watched as it slapped against his abdomen. Without a glance in his direction she crawled along the sofa to me, sliding into my arms and lowering her head to my nipples. Her tongue was a velvet soft caress and her lips gentle as they closed around the erect tip and sucked it inside the warmth of her mouth. I moaned and looked Yoshi in the eye. He was smiling broadly and was sliding his hand along his shaft. I couldn't recall if I had told him of the voyeuristic pleasure I experienced at watching a man masturbate, but now wasn't the time. His long thin fingers stroked his long, smooth shaft, squeezing the head with every second or third motion.

Despite the Sapphic display before him, Yoshi's eyes bored into mine and seemed to be trying to read my mind. He raised his hand to his lips and I saw the sheen of his pre-cum coating the tip of his forefinger. He paused then slid it into his mouth, his lips forming a perfect circle. I moaned and pushed Amy from me, ignoring her protest as she slid to the floor with an awkward thump. I crawled to him, my breasts hanging downwards and our lips met, closed and chaste at first, then I licked them, tasting his pre-cum before he opened his mouth and our tongues met.

I sighed into his mouth and slid onto his lap, straddling him and grinding my crotch against his shaft which was now pinned between us. His hand found their way to my chest and he began to play with my nipples and squeeze my breasts as we kissed.

'Would you two like to be alone?' Alicia's voice dragged our mouths apart and I sat up to turn and look at her. From the half smiling expression on her face I gathered that her question was serious, so I smiled back and shook my head.

'Uh huh,' I replied, 'I need to eat your pussy later.' I glanced over my other shoulder to see Amy sitting with a pouted look against the single chair that was unoccupied. 'Would you like Amy to eat you while I fuck Yoshi?' Amy's eyes flashed at me but I could neither tell, nor cared, if it was anger or lust that moved her.

'Leave her alone Alex.' Alicia's voice was soft but carried a hint of warning that I was treading too close to whatever line she felt comfortable with.

'Oh I have no intention of leaving her alone, later.' I smiled at Amy and she smiled back, so I beckoned her over. The friction between Yoshi's cock and my leather pants had built up enough heat that I could feel the warmth. Amy walked up behind me and I tilted my head back so we could kiss. Her tongue invaded my mouth with force and caught me unawares. I broke the kiss off and looked at her.

'You okay?' She bent and lowered her mouth to my ear.

'I love you,' she whispered, 'so please don't hurt me. Use me physically, but don't hurt my heart.' My heart fluttered and I pulled back to look at her as she straightened up. I stopped grinding against Yoshi, a feeling of guilt forming in the pit of my stomach, and cupped her cheek, guiding her face back to mine. I pecked on the lips, quick glancing contact between us, and smiled at her again.

'I won't, okay?'

'Okay.'

'Then go fuck Alicia for me...and for Yoshi. I'll join you soon.' With that she walked away, unzipping the tartan skirt and stepping out of it.

'Get naked bitch,' Amy ordered with good humour.

'Yes ma'am,' Alicia murmured and I heard Yoshi groan. I turned to look at him, despite wanting to watch Alicia's fine form become naked.

'Are you okay?'

'As long as you women-folk can sort your various insecurities out.' He laughed at his own joke and dragged me down so we could kiss again. He pushed against my crotch now and I held still to let him stimulate himself.

'Will you go down on me please Alex? I want to watch those lips of yours wrapped around me.'

I smiled that I would and slid off him and down onto the floor, parting his legs. I pulled his cock away from his chest and ran my tongue around his glorious swollen glans. I looked into his fathomless eyes, and slid as much of him as I could into my mouth. He wasn't huge in girth so my mouth wasn't too stretched and in turn this allowed me to get him deeper into my throat. As the gag reflex started I backed off a little, then clamped my lips around his shaft to prevent air escaping and drew my head back. He groaned so I guessed it felt good, so I repeated the process several times. Then all at once he grabbed my hair and wrenched me off his cock, gasping as he did so.

'Fuck that hurt,' I exclaimed.

'Sorry, I nearly came,' he panted. I grinned at him then stood, kicked off my shoes and unbuttoned my pants. In a couple of second I was naked before him, then moved to straddle him again.

'Think you'll last in my pussy?'

'No,' he grinned back, 'but I'm willing to try.' With that I moved onto the sofa and slid my hips forward over his legs, grabbed his cock and guided it into me. I was wet enough that he had no trouble entering me, and I slid down his length in a slow controlled motion, our eyes locked on each other as I did so. When he was completely inside me I rested my weight on him, and wiggled my hips forwards and backwards. I could feel the tip of his cock tickling my cervix, but it was the pressure of the top of his shaft on my clit that stole my attention.

I began to ride him as though he was a horse and I was urging him onwards, faster. Into a trot, then a canter, my hips thrusting forward, then pulling back, Yoshi fully inside me the whole time. His lips sucked on my hard nipples and his fingers traced patterns up and down my spine with just enough touch to form goose bumps on the back of my neck. Then he came inside me, no warning noise, nor even in the tension of his body, his come simply started to spurt into me. I stopped moving, wanting to fully appreciate the sensation of his climax, and in closing my eyes I became aware that whilst his mouth was still attached to my right nipple, he wasn't moving at all. His cum felt hot inside me, spraying against my cervix whilst his rigid shaft remained impaled to the hilt. Then he dropped back to rest against the back of the sofa.

'Wow,' I said. Then Alicia took me by the shoulder and firmly, but politely, pushed me aside and off her man. I needed to straighten my legs and so allowed myself to flop beside Yoshi, and watched from his point of view as Alicia slid her mouth over his still hard cock. Yoshi remained still, the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed the only sign that he was conscious. Alicia's tongue lapped at his length cleaning both his juices and mine and it appeared to me keeping him erect. I had never seen a man do that before, at least without the aid of Viagra, but I was watching it now.

When she had finished she stood and I saw that she was naked, her breasts beautiful and round, her vagina completely bald and her pussy lips reddened and wet from what I guessed where Amy's ministrations. Then she leaned over to me and we kissed, her tongue seeming to shovel the offering she had gathered from Yoshi's temple of pleasure into my mouth. And I accepted the salty, bitter but highly sexual gift. I have often wondered about what changes occur in our brains when we are sexually aroused. I mean if I offered you a glass of woman's cunt juice for lunch in the office would you drink it? Would I drink it if combined with a loving spoonful of man come? Let's not pretend we're that open minded. I'm not. I'd go crimson with embarrassment and act as if I didn't know such things existed, let alone admit that when aroused I'd slide my tongue into my partner's rectum to make his climax more intense. And then lick his come from his chest and thighs.

So we kissed and I heard the sharp exhalation of air from Yoshi's lungs announcing that he was back with us from what ever place of meditation he had entered. I slid my hand onto his lap to confirm that he was still hard as Alicia's tongue lapped around my lips. He was. Alicia stepped back and took my hand, pulling me to my feet.

'My turn,' she said and I slid against her body. She led me to the other sofa, where Amy was reclining, her panties gone now but her glorious breasts still encased in the tight white shirt. Her legs were parted and she was looking at Yoshi with undisguised lust. Alicia didn't glance at her as she turned and slid beside Amy, throwing one leg over the blonde's thigh and reaching between her legs to open herself to me.

'Make me come like you made him come, please?' I looked at Alicia's face and saw that she was begging me to pleasure her. Somehow, as she watched me fuck her man into submission, she had relinquished her earlier control to me. Again I knelt between the thighs of a lover, this time one with smooth hairless legs and I ran my tongue from the inside of her knee to the sinew at the top of her thigh, that tight flesh beside her pussy. I could smell her desire and it aroused mine as unsated as I was. I formed my tongue into a hard point and traced it around the outside of her pussy. Her hips moved in small jerks as she tried to get my tongue to touch her where she really wanted to be touched. I grazed my top lip over the hood of her clit, then kissed her abdomen and ran my tongue into her navel.

As I explored her midriff I pressed my breast bone against her sex, grinding against her. She pushed back, her thighs slipping onto my shoulders and she squeezed my head as if to threaten me physically. But her power was gone, she had begged for this and I would only give it to her on my terms.

I moved back down to her sex, using the fingers of my right hand to pull the hood of her clitoris back. A tiny diamond stud glinted at me, encased in sliver and unable to control my lust I flicked my tongue over it. Alicia squealed and her hips jumped in response. I began to caress the stud and her clit with the tip of my tongue, flicking it in slow rhythmic up and down movements. Her clit visibly swelled until the hood rolled back of its own accord, so I removed my fingers and sucked her into my mouth. Alicia whimpered and for the first time I glanced up at her face to see that she had her eyes closed and her mouth open.

Then Yoshi knelt beside me, between Amy's parted thighs.

'Can I fuck her Alex?' All of a sudden I was in control of three sexual beings. And I loved it.

'If Amy wants you to,' I said lifting my mouth from Alicia's clitoris.

'Please,' Amy whispered and I glanced across to watch his cock disappear into my friend's body. Amy tried to pull his head down to kiss him but he resisted, instead offering his fingers to her mouth. I felt a little stab of victory that he would kiss me, but not Amy. Then I went back to work on Alicia.

I clamped my mouth onto her now, nipping and licking her bud and then rammed the middle and forefinger of my right hand into her wet pussy.

'Oh fuck yeah!' And fuck her I did, my fingers exploring every depth of her that they could reach while my mouth urged her to finish. Amy must have been watching Alicia because as she came against my mouth, her release announced by a series of ever louder gasps and moans, I heard Amy come with a shriek. The two blondes thrashed their way through their climaxes, legs akimbo, bodies heaving and eventually I had to break the contact with Alicia to avoid being struck by a flying limb.

I sat back on the floor, my legs tucked under me with as much demure shyness as one could muster given our debauched circumstances. Yoshi too had pulled out of Amy, whose posture left her hips twisted upwards revealing the puckered entrance to her rear passage.

'Get a condom Yosh, I want you to fuck Amy in the arse.' Amy looked at me and again I saw the flash in her eyes, but this time I knew it was lust. Yoshi stood a little unsteadily and walked to the kitchen. I helped Amy into a kneeling position against the back of the sofa, my hands caressing the smoothness of her buttocks and the backs of her thigh which were wet with her come.

Yoshi had already rolled a sheer red condom onto his length and was rubbing lubricant onto it. As he moved behind Amy I parted her buttocks and Yoshi positioned himself by bending his knees a little. I watched, breathless, as the rubber encased head of his cock pushed against the seemingly closed entrance. Watched as Amy breathed in, closed her eyes then seemed to let all the tension escape her body. I was transfixed as the puckered entrance opened before my eyes and then Yoshi filled the gap. She clamped on him and he stopped, pulled back a little, then pushed deeper. In five thrusts he was buried into the hilt. Then he began to thrust in and out of her, his hands gripping Amy's waist, his fingers exploring her skin under the edge of her shirt. I reached between his legs from behind and cupped his balls, letting them sway a little in my palm as he thrust back and forward.

I glanced at Alicia and saw dark clouds in her expression. Releasing Yoshi I slid between her legs and began to stroke her wet sex with my fingers.

'What's up?' I raised my eyebrow as I whispered the question.

'I won't let him do that to me.'

'So?'

'He's only supposed to fuck men that way.'

'Maybe he'd like to fuck me in the arse too.' Alicia's head snapped around to look at me, then she relaxed as she saw the smile on her face. I lifted myself to her and we kissed, and then I worked my mouth around to her ear.

'He won't kiss her, did you notice that?' Alicia nodded that she had. 'And he'll be in your arms tonight, not her's, nor mine.' Alicia put a hand on my cheek and moved me back so she could look into my eyes.

'Don't make him fall in love with you, okay?' I smiled, partly because what she was going through was the same emotional turmoil I had when I watched Justin looking at Amy.

'I'm not you Alicia,' I purred, caressing her breast as we spoke, 'this artwork, this life, I can't offer him that, only a mouth and a pussy.' She smiled at me. 'And my arse if he's a really good boy.' She laughed silently and we looked as Amy began to growl. Yoshi had pushed her shirt up above her breasts and those perfect globes were swaying back and forth as they fucked. Amy came again, a growl and a shriek somehow coming from her throat at the same time. Her body twisted and turned as she climaxed and Yoshi forced his weight against her to pin her under him. As she seemed to recover he began to thrust into her without mercy, driving himself towards another orgasm. I wanted to experience it again, so I knelt beside him looked up at his face and opened my mouth as wide as I could.

Yoshi looked at me and I saw a small frown form on his forehead. Then he pulled free from Amy's arse, ripped the condom from his shaft and thrust himself into my mouth. I clamped my lips around his hardness and let him fuck my mouth, my arms down my side as I submitted completely to him. This time I could see the orgasm coming, his abdomen tensing and his knees shaking a little. His first jet came as he was pulled almost all the way out of my mouth, coating my tongue and forcing me to swallow at once. Then he thrust forward and I gagged as the second spurt filled my throat. Somehow I knelt, resolute and let his orgasm ride into my mouth, a wanton slut there for his pleasure. My dinner rose into my throat but I forced it down, with a dessert of come for good measure. My stomach churned but Yoshi's pleasure was paramount and his expression told me that he felt that this was about as good as it could get.

Finally he staggered backwards, falling onto the other sofa. My tongue felt thick with his come and I struggled to swallow what was in there as I slid between Amy and Alicia. The three A's, all lined up like his little harem. I looked at our man and saw that his cock had softened and was lying on his thigh, wet and sticky.

'I'm gonna clean up, who wants to come for a shower?' Alicia stood and I followed. It was a platonic shower and when we emerged I found the others had dressed, Amy again in her school girl's uniform. I dressed in Alicia's clothes to ensure I could still compete, but Amy nodded towards the door, a sign she wanted to go.

Both Alicia and Yoshi were comfortable and warm when we departed, kissing us both, and closing the door behind us with a smile and an invitation to return that was genuine. I wondered if they would fuck each other, but doubted it. Maybe in the morning, I thought to myself.

Chapter 12

Outside, the cab they had ordered, was waiting. As we drove away the evening began to feel surreal, so I reached across and gripped Amy's hand.

'You okay?'

'A bit sore actually,' she replied and I laughed.

'I meant, you know, here.' I tapped my head and heart.

'Oh,' she laughed. 'Yeah.' Our eyes locked and I knew that she was.

'You?'

'Sure,' I replied.

'Jus?'

'Yeah. Maybe...' I thought about the man I lived with. Christ, what had I started here. Well, he started it when he knew a cute blonde lived in the apartment across the way and liked to watch. He wanted more, and now he had it. Careful what you wish for.

'Wanna go crash his poker game?' I asked.

'Why?' Amy looked surprised at the suggestion.

'Cos you're right, I feel guilty so I should go and take you with me, impress his mates with how hot we are, tell them I'm going to share him with you, and then if you want to...well we can go back to our place.'

'What the fuck Alex?' Amy laughed and shook her pretty head. 'I don't get you, after all that...'

'Excuse me my lucky bitch, I didn't get fucked in my tight little arse until I came...' both of us glanced forward as we suddenly remembered we were in a cab. The driver either pretended not to hear or didn't understand English. I hoped for the latter.

'In fact I didn't come at all.' It was a lie of course, Alicia had made me come quite nicely in the bedroom.

'Poor baby.' Amy pouted in pretend sympathy. 'Come back to my place then.'

'Enough cheating for one night, I need to make amends, even if he doesn't know why.' I fished my mobile phone out of my bag and flicked it open, my fingers rapidly sending a text to Justin to see if he was still playing poker.

He was.

'Okay,' she said in a small voice. I thought she was tired out and was going along for me. I would find out eventually, that she was scared of being with Justin again.

I re-directed the taxi driver and twenty minutes later we stepped into the cool air outside Cameron's house. The light was on in the front room, streaming out from the sides of a poorly fitted curtain. I didn't knock, instead I turned the handle and we walked in. I closed the door behind us quietly so that they wouldn't hear us, and we paused to listen. Some loud rock music was playing from the front room, accompanied by the all too loud voices of the obviously intoxicated. I reached over to Amy and stroked her nipples until they protruded through her shirt.

'Let's go have some fun,' I said, and in we walked. It took a moment for the three men to realise that they had company, and it was Jerry who saw us first.

'Holy fuck,' he said, standing then swaying where he stood, unsure of what to do next. Cameron looked over and I saw the lust in his eyes as they devoured my leather clad body. Justin turned to look, his eyes widened then he stood and walked towards us. I took Amy's hand and let him kiss me, then pulled her in close and urged them to kiss. Justin opened his mouth a little too widely and Amy pecked his lower lip and turned away.

'Don't be a sleaze Justin,' I admonished him, 'you can fuck me once we get home.' I spoke down to him to let everyone know in the room that we weren't here for more than a bit of harmless fun.

'Woohoo!' Jerry bellowed in a boozy voice.

'Take me home too,' said Cameron, pretending he was joking when I knew he wasn't. He'd propositioned me one night when we were all out about four weeks after I had started going out with Justin. I had never told Justin about it, I didn't want to be the girl who broke up the friendship. But I knew what Jerry's wife couldn't tolerate Cameron. He had probably hit on her too.