Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We joined the boys for a few hands of poker and both Amy and myself had a couple of drinks. When Cameron suggested we play strip poker, I was relieved that Jerry batted the idea out of the room. He was many things, and happily married was one of them. It saved me being the one to say no.

At around three I nudged Justin and told him it was time to go. He looked at me with annoyance.

'Amy'll come home with us,' I purred.

'Holy fuck,' Jerry said, again.

'You lucky prick,' Cameron muttered and his eyes met mine. I couldn't see his soul, just two hard glittering blue eyes that in all honestly scared me a little.

We staggered into our apartment at three thirty. I pushed Justin against the wall as the door shut behind us, and tugged his belt loose. His cock was swelling inside his jeans as I fumbled the zipper down, then knelt to pull them down over his hips. As I did so Amy pressed against his side and I looked up to see them kissing intensely. I had a small warning light go off in my head, one that said now would be a good time to stop this. But I knew that would lead to an ugly scene and I wasn't ready to instigate one. Not now anyway.

I helped Justin step out of his shoes and pulled his socks off, watching as his hand found its way under Amy's skirt and began to caress her buttocks. If he probed her there, I wondered if he would find the entrance sticky. His cock jumped out at me as I pulled down his undies and I wrapped my hand around it, then slid him into my throat. His shaft was rougher than Yoshi's, more masculine in a way.

'Oh Alex, that's fucking great.' Amy slid to her knees and we took it in turns sucking him, then ran our tongues along each side of his shaft. Throughout our performance he groaned and moaned and swore, his breath sounding sharp whenever we met at the tip and kissed each other. We were being his porn stars for a night and I knew he was loving it. Amy wouldn't look me in the eye, but Justin's drunken swaying and cursing was enough to keep me focussing on him.

We found our way into the bedroom, shedding clothes until we were naked. Justin ordered us around like we were expensive whores, which we were happy to act out. I licked Amy to an explosive orgasm, she fingered and licked me but just as I was about to come, Justin pushed her onto her back and fucked her. No condom, no protest from her, no protest from me either. I realised at that moment that with Amy here I was helpless to say anything that might invite her to tell Justin what had happened earlier in the night.

I watched, playing with my clit until Justin pulled me on top of Amy and proceeded to fuck one of us, then the other, but was too drunk to build up the rhythm that either of us needed to come again. I enjoyed the sensation of our bodies pressed together however and Amy and I kissed as gently as Justin's drunken pounding would let us. Eventually Amy pushed me from her, then made Justin lie on his back, before crawling between my legs. Her mouth latched onto my sex like it was custom made for me, her tongue driving into me and drawing pleasure from my core to the surface of my skin where she played with it, and me. Her tongue would thrust into me, then withdraw to slide around my clit, down the length of my slit and press against my anus before tracing around my labia and then slamming back into me.

Time stood still as she worked her magic and I was almost oblivious to Justin kneeling beside me stroking his cock and aiming it at my breasts. Amy's hands pressed firmly onto my hips, holding me still as her mouth worked me over in a cadence that seemed practiced and skilful.

I came in a rush of exquisite pleasure, white noise filling my ears and a rainbow of 70s psychedelic colours exploding across my eyes as every fibre of my being was centred on the orgasm that wracked my body and brain. I can remember lifting myself, or trying to lift myself off the bed to force myself against my lover Amy's mouth and fingers, wanting to force her to give me more pleasure, and then I came again, the second orgasm shorter but no less intense.

The tension left my body as Amy finally broke the contact between us, and when I opened my eyes again I could hear Justin's breath coming in short gasps. I looked over to see that we was lying on his back, his head propped up on the pillows so he could watch as Amy engulfed his length into her mouth and throat. I could tell that he was close by the way he had balled his hands into fists and the glazed look in his eyes as he watched our blonde love toy suck him into oblivion.

She took his first spurt into her throat, I could see his orgasm as his hips lifted in uncoordinated spasms, and I wondered if that is what I had looked like. Completely out of control. Then she deftly pulled back, opened her mouth wide and looked Justin straight in the eye as she directed his subsequent expulsions onto her tongue. His seed dribbled down her chin, some flicked across her cheek, then she plunged her mouth down onto his again as he seemed to relax. Justin gasped but the smile on his face told me he had just been to heaven and back.

Amy slid from the bed when she was finished and ducked into the en-suite to clean up. I snuggled Justin and he put one arm around me, pulling me close. We kissed and sighed.

'That looked good,' I murmured.

'It was,' he slurred and I knew he was close to passing out. Amy returned and snuggled against him on the other side. I wanted to thank her, but sleep closed over my brain like a thick blanket and I passed out where I was.

I awoke the next morning with a bursting bladder. It was still dark outside. I tip toed into the bathroom to relieve myself, and when I returned realised that the bed was empty. Confused I slipped on my robe and walked out into the apartment. But it too was empty. There was no sign that Amy had been here, that her mouth had pleasured me to a wonderful climax only hours before, then taken Justin orally until he spurted his come into her mouth.

I waited, wondering what was happening, until weariness pulled me back into the bed. I awoke at midday to an uninhabited apartment.

Justin returned at six that evening, unshaven and I could smell the sex on him. Her sex.

'I want to break up,' he said. He couldn't look me in the eye as he told me that it was over, that he wanted to see what would happen with Amy. I wanted to tell him that she wasn't interested in him, but I knew he wouldn't listen and I was no longer completely sure that she wasn't. I wanted to ask him to stay, to beg him to stay, but of course I don't beg anyone for anything. Well that's not entirely true is it? When I'm VERY turned on and feeling VERY naughty I'll beg my lovers to do the most carnal things that they can imagine. But that's different, isn't it? I have no pride then, like I do when living the rest of my life.

So he packed a few things and was gone by seven, mumbling that he would pay a month's rent and get the rest of his stuff while I was at work. I cried a lot.

Two years later and Justin has gone, moved on by Amy. Amy and I are friends again, perhaps closer than ever to be truthful. And occasional lovers, but we keep the men in our lives unaware of our mutual affections. Yoshi and Alicia are married and I see them from time to time. They have settled down and while Yoshi flirts madly with me, he no more than flirts. Alicia was wrong, Yoshi loves her deeply.

My life has many bumps, but I love the journey.