Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 2

Story Info
A fantasy comes true.
5.4k words
4.35
31.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday - Thursday

(c)Starlight 2002(tm)

WEDNESDAY

I felt as if I had a hangover when I woke on the Wednesday morning. I had woken in the early hours, my body hot and sweating, my mind filled with erotic thoughts and feelings. I was on fire between my thighs, my nipples hard and sensitive. I confess that I masturbated madly, struggling to find release, satisfaction. My fingers made poor substitutes for yours. Of your rough, male handling of me. I was extremely conscious of Shamila, snoring gently, blissfully unaware of my tormented writhing. I will also confess that she became apart of my fevered fantasies... your writings had awoken thoughts that I could never have contemplated before you came so shockingly into my sheltered life. You had told me enough about your own fantasies, your own desires that some spill over was inevitable. I remember wondering just what you were doing to my mind - never mind my body!

I staggered into the shower, fighting to wake myself properly. Shamila was up, dressed, irritatingly cheerful and waited patiently for me. We went down to breakfast, Shamila gamely putting up with my surly silence. She chattered and ate heartily, shaming me with her cheerful excitements. By the time we gathered in the hotel lobby, I was feeling half human and making an effort to respond to her properly. She was clearly curious, and tried a few painfully obvious attempts to get me to open up to her. I pointedly changed the subject and ignored her as gracefully as I could.

We had an organised guided tour that took up most of the morning. Seeing the tourist sights and having a surprisingly good time. It was all new to me, and interesting enough to almost take my mind off you. But you would keep cropping up. I repeatedly mistook total strangers for you, my eye catching a shape, my heart lurching. The Tower, St James and Buckingham Palace - the sight of the soldiers, the guards, brought you back to me. I could not remember what you did in your army days... Did you look like them? Smart and dangerous - I knew that you could still do the stiff and upright bit. Sorry.

Lunch, then an afternoon with the local marketing department, going over the recent campaign and the plans for the next season. I lost myself in work, and the company goings on. It was only when we returned to the hotel for a couple of free hours to rest and freshen up that your memory had my tummy tightening, the heat rising in my body once more. I checked the desk, and my heart fluttered when I picked up the message you had left. I hurried to the lobby pay phones and called your mobile. My fingers shook as I dialled your number. There was warmth in your voice, a question. However, for all that, you stuck firmly to the business at hand. I told you where we would be eating; the time... then timidly asked if I would see you there. There was definite amusement in you cryptic reply. "You'll just have to wait and see."

We ate in China town, a large spacious place, noisy and colourful. Our party spread across several tables I knew from our correspondences that China Town was one of your London haunts, something about Oriental girls I do remember you saying. I eyed the small, raven-haired waitress' and wondered in any of them had made your acquaintance. The meal was a wonderful, noisy, messy confusion of flavours and experiences. When the small, slim waited, almond eyed waitress caught my attention and with a twitch of her chin pointed you out, I almost chocked on a mouthful of aromatic duck! A corner table, a beer in you hand, you were sitting all serene and composed. A few more minuets passed, the food mere dust in my dry mouth. I struggled to tear my eyes off you, and I could feel the damming heat grow inside my body. Ah, anticipation.

Your causal gaze turned shockingly meaningful. You nodded slowly, and I heard the girl beside me gasp. She then emptied a plate of chow fan into my lap! The soft pancakes and dark sauce was thankfully cool - it didn't then cross my mind that the whole farce was intentional - but the mess! My god! I sat shocked as the girl wailed, a rush of staff surrounding me. Cries of "Mo man tie", "So sorry", "No problem, no problem" as I was surrounded and hustled away in a frenzied rush. The girl who had dumped the mess on me gripped my hand and led me to the back of the restaurant. I was hustled through a door marked "Staff Only" and found myself in a small office, a tatty sofa, a card table and a couple of hard chairs. It had its own sink and its own toilet cubical. The girl slipped the bolt on the door and turned back to me. The apologetic look was gone, and a more calculating, amused expression lit her delicate features. She motioned me to take my soiled skirt off, keeping her back to the locked door. I was just stepping out of it, when the soft knock came. She quickly unbolted the door, and stood aside as you slipped in. The door was bolted once more, the girl standing with her back to it. I was stunned, standing immobile, skirt in hand as you walked up to me and planted a hard deep kiss on lips. I spluttered, and melted, my body responding to you despite any kind of higher brain function. I felt my skirt removed from my hand and suddenly remembered that we were not alone. The momentary flare of panic and stiffening of my body died with your hand between my thighs. I was not in control; it was not my decision about what to do, or not to. My anxieties and fears meant nothing here...

You backed me up to the table, then roughly turned me around. You pushed me down, bending me forward over the table and roughly skinned my knickers down my thighs. Your fingers found me wet and more than ready. I moaned against the table top as you fingered me deeply, thumb hard against my asshole. I felt you struggle with the front of your trousers, the rip of your flies, then the burning touch of your manhood. I heard the liquid flutter of the girl's voice, breathless and could feel myself burning in shame and excitement. Her presence, knowing she was watching you maul my bare ass, rubbing your cock up my crack, and then... and then...

Oooh, yes. You filled me with a long, slow thrust. Deep, stretching, filling. The table rocked as you fucked me, hard and deep, your thumbs spreading my ass, hand holding my flanks firmly. I love rear entry - you seemed fill me deeper than ever, your cock thumping against the mouth of my womb. My knuckles whitened where I gripped the edge of the table, trying to stop my body moving forward, away from your savage thrusts. My breasts ached, squashed against the tabletop, but when I tried to raise my upper body, you pressed me firmly back down. You had a hand full of hair, stretching my neck, and I reached back with on hand holding my ass, pulling, opening, as if it would help you drive a few millimetres deeper into my wracked body. Hard cock and wet pussy squelched obscenely. I could hear you grunting, and worse, hear myself making animal noises of my own. You drove deep, and paused, my pussy stretched around the base of your cock, feeling you throb deep inside me. God you felt so hard, so huge, buried deep in my belly. Then over you harsh breathing and my own panting, I heard the Chinese girl again. I twisted my head awkwardly and looked back towards her. She was still leaning against the door, eyes fixed on our joining, one hand up under her short skirt and deep in her knickers, the other squeezing and moulding her small breasts through the white cotton top.

"I think aMay likes the sight of your fucked brown ass" you panted, having followed my gaze. She was a cute little thing, large eyes and long black hair. You rattled some Cantonese at her and her she abruptly snapped out of her reverie, and pulled her hand out from her knickers. She smiled shyly, and then slide over towards us.

I started to rise, not too happy about her coming closer, but was abruptly pressed back down.

"You are only here to be fucked," you reminded me harshly. I shivered and then moaned as I felt your hardness withdraw. You slipped wetly from me, then my whole body shuddered at a different, more delicate touch. Your hands held me firmly against the table, as her slim, cool fingers touched the my straining vaginal opening, my moist labia, then slipping under me to brush the throbbing bud of my clit, moaning as your hardness drew back, pulling out of me. I could feel her thumb pressing into the liquid heat of my well fucked cunt. Stars swam before my eyes at this latest, stomach churning outrage. I blinked away tears as it ended all too quickly. The slim, knowing fingers withdrew and I moaned again. With an aching disappointment. Then the thick, turgid bar of your maleness probed and filled me once more. There was a shuffle of movement and I opened my eyes to find aMay standing on the other side of the table, in front of me. A breathless mutter of Cantonese as you resumed your vigorous assault on my exposed ass, and the girl squatted, her hands either side of me, her face down close to mine. The shyness was still there, but her dark, expressive eyes held depths of worldly experience that I could only just begin to comprehend. You fucked me hard, and all the while I found myself staring into her fathomless eyes, drinking in my agonised, orgasmic expression from a few inches away.

You started to come... your strokes speeding up, body slamming against mine - until you buried yourself as deep as possible and emptied yourself into me. My mouth opening in my own cry of pleasure - and aMay covered it with her own. Open mouth on mine, her tiny handing hold my face in firm and unyielding grip. Wide eyed, we stared cross eyed at each other, your cock deep in one end of me - and her delicate tongue in the other! Her hands held my face, the scent of pussy on her fingers. Oh God, how weird it is to look back on that moment! Then, all too soon it was over. Her kiss a memory, your cock sliding out of me.

There was a confused readjustment of dress - aMay, giggled cutely and handed me another skirt, not her own I noted, since I would never have fit into it - and I took my knickers off completely. I was a disgusting, sticky mess between my thighs... and it felt wonderful. You told me that aMay would take care of my messed skirt, and one last deep kiss. AMay put her hands together in a cute little bow, which I felt compelled to return, then giggling again she led me back to my table. Was I flushed, breathless? To be honest, I didn't give a damn. I was hot and horny, despite your endeavours. Every now and again, I could not stop myself, reaching between my thighs, under the table, and touching my wet and swollen cunt. I slide a finger into my distended, fucked little hole, dipping into the warm slimy mess that was the mixture of you and me... and surreptitiously tasting us. We went very well with plum sauce. Filthy girl...and I blush recalling the visceral pleasure the taste of fucked pussy and semen gave me.

You returned to your table and your beer. AMay continued to wait upon me, occasionally brushing against me, making a great show of abject apology for the "accident" earlier. When she refreshed your beer I watched you catch her small hand, and looking directly at me suck one her fingers... the fingers that had been so recently inside my body. I groaned at the sight and had Shamila looking at curiously towards me once again. Damn you.

That night was filled with torrid dreams that had a distinctly oriental flavour. You had often written about threesomes, girl on girl as you called it. Until now it had never been more than an intellectual curiosity. I had never imagined the sheer power, the raw erotic energy of the reality. I relived the feel of her fingers on me, in me... her mouth, so much softer, more knowing on my own. Had you fucked her? I knew you must have... and a few days ago that simple thought would have been off putting... but now? Now, all I wanted to see what expression crossed her face as you drove yourself into her body. Your corrupting, liberating exercise was well on track, it would seem.

THURSDAY

Thursday proved to be a non traditional English summer day. It was warm and sunny. A that matched my mood to perfection. For the first time in the week I was moving much more toward anticipation rather than fear. My whole body felt as if it had been awakened from a long sleep, dulled senses tingling with knowledge of the intense sensations awaiting a certain, masterful touch. A moments debate, decided on a g-string and I went without a bra. A loose cotton top and a skirt on the very border of what I could get away with. Shamila widened her eyes in surprise, but wisely kept her own council. Breakfast in the hotel dinning room did elicit a certain amount of comment, which was studiously ignored.

We had a very late start that morning, and ate lunch in town along with staff from the London offices. We found ourselves free to go our own way early in the afternoon. Despite my best endeavours, I was unable to free myself from the group. Shamila stuck to me like a second skin - she was clearly quite sure that something was going on. Several times, she caught me staring around, for you, and asked what I was looking for. Despite appearances, I make a terrible liar. We wandered around the west end, trying hard to loose Sonil and a couple of the UK managers who dogged our footsteps hopefully. We ended up in a large department store - Oxford street somewhere, before I told Shamila that I flet unwell - and insisted that I wanted to return to the hotel alone. It was difficult, but my anger started to show through, and reluctantly she gave way. I hurried towards the tube station, and then found a phone box. You answered on the second ring. Breathless, I told you were I was, and then waited beside the phone box. Your had to beep your horn to catch my attention. I slipped nervously into the opened door, than sat quietly as you drove off through the horrendous traffic. It was nearly half an hour before we turned into a narrow alleyway, crowded with parked cars. There was one free space, marked private. You neatly reverse parked, into that space that I would have sworn was at least two feet too short - how can anybody drive in this city! We entered a narrow hallway and up a flight of stairs, before halting at a doorway on the first landing. I tried to control my breathing, feeling the adrenalin and anticipation rising in my body. You paused, hugged me hard then gave me a deep open mouthed kiss.

"Time to move to another level." You murmured in my ear. My entire body shivered, then my heart leapt to my mouth as you slipped the blindfold over my eyes. You kept a firm grip around my waist as you knocked on the door. When it was opened you guided my inside, no words were spoken. The heady aroma of incense filled my nostrils as my truncated senses struggled for clues as to what was happening, or more importantly, about to happen.

I realised straight away that the door had been opened from the inside, you had not used a key, and knowing that we were not alone only heightened my delicious feeling of terror - the kind you get just before you go over that first big drop on a roller coaster. Pushed firmly forward, I stumble into the flat, breathing in the rich aroma of joss sticks and perfumed incense. My heightened senses strained vainly for sensation, information. What had I so willingly stumbled into? I could hear little - over my own frightened panting. An indistinct whisper, a rustle of material and then you bound my hands behind my back.

Shivering, I stood mute as my blouse was unbuttoned slowly, my nipples hardening unbearably as they were brushed over. Once unbuttoned, my blouse was pushed aside, and then back off my shoulders. My bare chest heaved, nipples hard waiting whatever came next. What actually came next was a hot wet mouth on my right hand nipple, making me gasp aloud with delighted shock. The second hot mouth on my left nipple was mind blowing! With my wrists bound I could do little more than rock forward, trying to press more of my breasts into the teasing mouths. I groaned in frustration, as you both pulled away. My nipples cooled and I moaned in frustration.

My skirt went next, a deft hand, and it slid down my thighs. Dressed in my skimpy g-string and open blouse you eased me forward, then coaxed me to kneel. Thanks for the cushion, by the way. When you pressed me forward, I balked, being unable to support myself, due to my bound wrists. Your growled angrily at me, and I allowed you to guide me - and found myself resting against the edge of couch - and then the smaller, feminine (!) hands guiding my chin to rest on the seat cushion. Despite the blindfold, I knew my face was enclosed by the way my breath rebounded hotly, and the warm aroma gave me a pretty good idea of what I was facing, literally. Behind my back things were getting rather more personal. Yours hard hands roamed over my body, under my blouse and kneading my shoulders. Your knees nudged mine further apart. You wrenched the g-string aside and bared my dripping choot. Strong hands spread my buttocks, thumbs opening my slippery lips. I guess you were pretty horny? I felt the hot touch of your glans, just before you shoved it deep and hard into me. God I loved that first hard, rough thrust. I cried out in shock, and slammed forward into a warm, pliant and distinctly aromatic mouthful. My mind and senses reeled as you brutally fucked my cunt, my mouth open and full of smooth lipped pussy. Delicate, but firm hands held my face in place, her hips pressing, rubbing against me. Part of me fought not to gag, disgusted and horrified at what was being done to me... but most of me just didn't give a fuck. The slapping of your balls, the hard brutal thrusts into my cunt, the tip hammering at my cervix... knowing some girl was rubbing her cunt in my face as she watched you doing me doggy style... I just wanted to cum, and cum and cum. Without any conscious decision on my part, I found myself licking at her cunt, a detached part of me finding the feel of her smooth labia intriguing. I was aware enough to note the different tastes of her, the hasher, more metallic flavour of her vagina proper. My tongue found her swollen, exposed clitoris and I thrilled as I made her body lurch, provoking a hiss of indrawn breath.

I cried out again when your hardness withdrew abruptly. I could feel my body rising towards orgasm, but there was a way to go yet... I heard you mutter an oath, and then sensed you clamber over me, astride my kneeling body. Then her body was shifting, I heard breathless "Yes..." and I was licking thin air. Heightened senses heard her grunt, a soft wet sound and I heard you groan. I knew by now the sound of that groan. You bastard. I seethed, cunt aching for you, mind full of the knowledge that you were emptying yourself into her... and annoyed that I could not see your hardness sliding into her pussy. I waited out your climax in a seething impotence... then her body weight settled on the cushion in front of me once more. I did feel rather cheated, and staged a short-lived rebellion. I clamped my jaw firmly closed, and ignored the slick pressure of her smooth cunt when she pressed against me.

The first slap was real shock. Loud and explosive, right across both buttocks. It made me yelp, opening my mouth to her wet pussy. No! I snapped my mouth closed, until the next slap. I crumbled and quickly gave her a tentative lick. Hot pussy juice laced with cum. Hm... an acquired taste that I was well on the way to acquiring. You continued to paddle my bottom, but without the force of those first two stingers. It was a more warming, tingling sensation you gave me, and I began to concentrate more and more on my pussy eating technique. Your cum oozed from the hot depths of her vaginal opening, her clit throbbed under my tongue. I could feel, hell - I could taste - her excitement, and the urge to make her cum was overwhelming. Her thighs closed around my head, and I could feel the tremble in her muscles as I worked urgently on the length of her sex, tongue in her cunt, nose against her clit. A breath, while she moaned, then sucking on her clit, drinking her juices and your semen as a potent sexual cocktail. Dimly I was aware of my own burning urges, your slaps involved a fair bit of finger action, teasing my cunt and occasionally my asshole. A finger tip, smeared with pussy juice penetrated the muscular sphincter to first knuckle and it was almost enough of a distraction to make me stop my oral ministrations.

12