Be Careful What You Wish For Too

Story Info
You meet a man with compelling eyes and you can't resist!
1.6k words
4.07
13k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was looking forwards to tonight, it had been weeks since she last went out and Halloween was always one of her favourite parties. She had been planning on hosting a party this year but when she got the peculiar red invite to the party at the nearby run down church she couldn't resist. Always one to make a scene she shopped for days looking for an outfit that would show off her legs. She was tall. When she was younger it had made her self-conscious but now she had learned to work it to her advantage. Her curves and long legs made her stand out in any crowd.

The shop she was looking in had a massive variety of costumes but she wanted something wicked this year. She tried on quite a few before deciding on the nun costume. It was a size too small for her and had already been rather short. Now it barely covered the globes of her ass. With the black stockings and heels she looked very naughty and very slutty. Something her ex had both loved and accused her of. Tonight she planned to find the hottest guy at the party and do something impulsive.

She had shaved, done her red hair, pulled the outfit on - even though it already threatened to rip around her gorgeous tits - and hopped in a taxi. She was sure that some of her friends would be there as well and as she pulled up she realised she was right as she saw Rachel get out of the car in front, wearing the same costume - the fucking slut... Laura slid out of the car, giving the driver an eyeful of her thong as the dress rode up flashing him. She intended to follow Rachel but lost her in the crowd almost instantly.

Slowly looking round she took in the scene, the bar in the archways, the DJ near the old stone altar. The crowds already swaying and moving to the pumping beat. Laura moved into the crowd and felt someone's eyes on her. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as she looked around - meeting the eyes of a gorgeous stranger. Taller than her by a good few inches with short brown hair and mesmerising green eyes that followed her around the ruins. He wore what looked like a tailored blood red suit and had small red horns poking out from amongst his short, styled hair.

She flicked her hair at him and turned her back to him, oblivious to the predatory smile that spread across his face. She got a drink and practically downing it, began dancing in the middle of the throng. Her curves and outfit soon attracted attention and within minutes there was a group of guys surrounding her, dancing, trying to get her attention like bizarrely dressed peacocks. One was a werewolf, one was a vampire, one a zombie and as she span round she saw the figure in red stood behind her. He wasn't dancing; he was stood staring at her... Just a few feet away...

Unnerved she stopped dancing, staggering a little and smiled at him confused, her thoughts seemed clouded as she felt nervous and under threat but the ideas wouldn't link. As she watched him, caught in his gaze, she saw him smile and began dancing again. Only this dance wasn't like before. Her hips slid sinuously from side to side, her hands roamed her body, sliding over the tight material of the costume as his gaze drank her in. She moved like the most seductive dancer anyone had ever seen and couldn't stop.

Becoming a little more aware of her surroundings she realised that the other men had closed in. In front of her was the man in red with the three others boxing her in. A flutter of panic started in her belly as she realised she was trapped. Later when trying to remember she wondered at what she did next but at the time it felt natural and normal. Bending at the waist so her ass pushed back against the wolf man she hooked her fingers into her thong and slid it down, dropping it to the floor where it was lost in the darkness of ancient stone and shivering grass.

She looked up to the man in red, the being whose attention she now craved and saw his smile, the spell seemed to strengthen. She wanted more... Her mind screamed to run but her body continued its dance. She felt the hands of the three men pawing at her and felt the already stretched material of her dress give way. Shredded and torn it fell to the ground as still she danced in just stockings and heels.

Finally the figure in red closed the distance and cruelly reached out, grabbing her nipples and twisting them hard. She squealed, or thought she did... Her mouth was open but nothing came out apart from a low groan. The hands were roaming her body now as this figure abused her breasts. There was something about his eyes as he stared into hers... Every wicked though, every naughty fantasy laid bare as he played with her nipples. As he moved behind her swaying, gyrating body she focused momentarily on the raised altar in front of her. At first her mind couldn't register, couldn't process what was happening. There was Rachel, those enormous tits out being fucked hard over by the altar - by the same figure! The costume was the same, the hair, horns - a perfect copy...

Suddenly he was in front of her again and leaning down to bite her breasts. His mouth felt abnormally hot as his teeth gripped her tender flesh. Almost drawing blood he savagely bit her breasts over and over. She moaned helplessly as he played with her globes. She managed to look down and could see the bright red marks left by his teeth. Suddenly strong hands grabbed her arms and lifted her off the floor. There were now four guys around her, holding her one on both arm and leg. She was suspended in mid-air; her head dropped back and she watched the scene unfolding on the altar. Around her she could hear and see and even smell people fucking. The lust and sex filled the air with the sounds, animalistic and passionate and yet there was something darker behind it.

She felt the heat of the figure in red as he stepped between her spread legs. She would have struggled but her body was still held in some kind of spell. She felt the thick, heated hardness of his cock pressing into her but the most she could do was bite her lip as he slowly split her tight hole open. She felt his heated rod invade her and in her mind she screamed... I felt inhumanly big.

Her eyes widened as she watched the stage. Rachel was now sucking the man in red's cock with other people approaching the altar. How could she fit that enormous thing in her mouth? Rachel seemed almost just to be taking it. That was when Laura realised that the figure on the altar and the figure fucking her seemed to be doing in in unison. Their thrusts perfectly timed together. As she tried to understand she felt his hands on her breasts again, they felt sharp as the dug in. She could just imagine the crimson marks left by his nails on her oft white skin. She felt him speeding up now. The four men seemed like statues, unmoving, unmovable as they held her helpless to his powering cock. Just as the figure on the stage came the man fucking her exploded. She felt the flood of his seed deep into her pussy as he jerked and held himself inside her. His cum pulsing and throbbing, it felt alive within her. He slowly pulled out and a think trail of the cum slithered down over the crack of her ass.

Surely that was it now... But then she heard his footstep as he walked round in front of her flopped head. She could still feel his cum moving inside her, his cock was rock hard still as her mouth slowly opened of its own accord. She lay there, helpless in mid-air on her back, held by four men, her mouth opening as wide as she could without her decision to do so, head flopped back as the stranger forced his cock into her mouth. She tried to fight, to resist but he forced his way in. His thick cock forcing its way almost into her throat. She had always prided herself on no gag reflex but now it helped the figure to fuck her throat in the most brutal way.

Tears streamed from her eyes as she struggled to breathe. She saw spots in front of her eyes as she began to black out. The four men around her where whispering something in unison but she couldn't make out the words. Just as she edged on unconsciousness she felt his shaft throb, felt his cum blast forth and fill her mouth, her throat, her belly.

Unable to resist she swallowed it all, trying not to choke as the thick liquid forced its way inside her. Then he was gone. She couldn't feel him, see him or sense him at all...

It was over...

She looked around... and her heart sank, all around her strange costumed figures were closing in, hard cocks at the ready and her four statues were unmoving.