Be Careful What You Witch For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gunter and Hans turned and quietly left the room. There must have been a back door to the apartment or something because we never saw them again.

Robin, on the other hand, was not leaving quietly. She turned, licking the cum from her hands, and watched as I fucked Vi from behind. Her eyes were wide and red hot. It was like watching a tigress approaching her prey as she came to us still on her hands and knees.

Abruptly Vi jerked forward pulling off of my cock. She turned around, took my erection, and once again squeezed the head of my cock. "Now is the time for you. Take your wife."

As predatory as Robin looked, I was inflamed for her and took her from behind almost savagely. She howled in response to my urgent thrusts and pushed back just as hard. My cock now responded in its familiar fashion. I felt my orgasm building.

Beside us, Vi reached out an put one hand on Robin's head and the other on mine. Her right nipple bobbed almost within reach of my mouth, but I scarcely noticed so intent was I on fucking my wife. With her hand on my head, however, I felt like I could almost sense Robin's overpowering excitement. It pulled me along as I felt a savage surge of orgasm starting in my toes and ripping through my whole body.

The eruption of pleasure was so extreme, I must have blacked out for a moment. When I returned to myself, I was still reflexively stroking into Robin while she moaned and pushed back. I could feel my dick starting to go a little soft. My orgasms were usually multiple spasms of pleasure, but this one had been a true explosion of incredible orgiastic sensation.

With a sigh, I dropped back, and my cock slid out of Robin with a little pop. She turned to me with a little whimper and an accusing look. Unfortunately, my balls were completely empty. I wanted nothing more than to lay lack, catch my breath, and have another cold drink.

Vi came over and stroked my face. "Ah. Done so soon? Did you enjoy it?"

Making conversation was about the last thing I felt like doing, but I managed, "Yeah. Shit. Wow. What a feeling."

She smiled. "I think Robin needs some more attention." My wife was now at her side.

"Yeah, well ladies, you'll have to give me a while. That took a lot out of me. Why don't you go have some fun between yourselves like you were before. Maybe in a while I'll feel up to another round." My eyelids were getting a little droopy, but I tried to still look interested.

Vi looked at Robin and smiled. "Oh, I think she needs you right now, don't you, Robin?" She gestured to me, and Robin leaned forward a little uncertainly.

Robin looked back at the older woman, and Vi nodded.

"Just like I showed you. He's all yours.

Robin took the end of my deflated cock between her fingers and stretched it out. I was so whipped, I just watched in idle curiosity.

She circled the thumb and forefinger of her other hand around the base of my cock in amongst the black curls of my public hair. I felt an unexpected surge of heat. The blood flowed swiftly back into my cock once more, and I watched in horrified fascination as it swelled behind her fingers as she slowly slid them down the shaft. An intense, liquid fire of passion followed.

By the time her fingers slipped off the end, my erection was complete and throbbing. Vi gave her a knowing smile, and Robin beamed in return. Robin said, "He's ready, and if what you say is true, there should be enough for both of us before the night is over."

Vi stroked her cheek with her hand. "Exactly right, my little student. We will have a good time with him."

In the back of my mind, what little was left of my rational brain was screaming for help. What had I gotten myself into? However, the rest of my mind was totally inflamed by the two nude women in front of me. My cock was hot, hard, and ready. I needed to fuck someone, no, both of them. I wanted to do it all night long.

12