Be Careful What You Witch For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers

"Do it then," she interrupted. "Go on, rip my heart out... if you can."

Another growl, even more rage. But, there was also a note of resignation in that howl. Old Fornicus was accepting his fate. He continued to fret and fume, posturing for effect, but he realized he was trapped. "All right," he sneered, "so what chore does the little earth slut want me to do?"

"That's better," she said, which rankled him even further. "now stop growling and listen. If you do this for me as soon as I finish giving you the order, then when you complete your task you can come back here and I'll send you right back to your three whores. Agreed?"

A long, slow growl rose from his gut. Clearly he didn't enjoy being ordered about. And he was looking at Meg in a way which suggested that he might get even greater pleasure from plundering HER charms than those of the willing concubines of Hell. Still, he relented, "All right, bitch... what do you need done?" Another guttural growl, this one lasting nearly a full minute, rolled from his throat.

"I need you to visit some people, some ex-friends of mine. Once you're there, I want you to get revenge on them for me."

"Revenge? In what way? Give me specifics, girl. I don't want to come back and then have you keep me in this rotten place just because you say I botched the job. What should I do to these poor, unlucky humans? Do give me details, please, my powerful Mistress." Sarcasm dripped from every snarled word, and his exaggerated, flamboyant bow of humility looked ludicrous in the extreme.

"Well," Meg sounded flustered, "whatever it is you demons do to people. I don't know... rip out their eyes, break their bones, use them as punching bags, take a leak on them, rip out their hearts - you seem fond of that one. Hang them up by their genitals, yank out their fingernails and toenails. Whatever! Be creative. Just make them miserable. But don't kill them. I want to be able to torture them again and again and again."

Fornicus' eyes grew very wide. He stood up tall, even arching his back. His arms went out wide to his sides and he bent his neck back, aiming those wide eyes at the ceiling. It started out soft at first, but then grew in force. Fornicus was laughing. It reached a window-rattling crescendo as he bellowed his laughter to the sky. His entire body shook with the force of it. To Meg, it sounded about as foul as anything she'd heard in years. And it grew louder by the second, it's cacophonous rumbling clawing savagely at her ear canals. Fornicus laughed long and hard before looking back down at the astonished Meg, his wide eyes now filled with tears of laughter.

"Are you fucking stupid?" he asked at length. "Don't you have a clue what kind of demon you've summoned?" He seemed amused beyond words.

"Why, a demon's a demon," she stammered, "You all rape and maim and kill, right?" Her bewildered look sent Fornicus into another bout of raucous laughter.

"You stupid, earthbound cunt," he said finally, "not all demons rip hearts out and gouge out eyeballs. There are different types of demons, you vacuous little harlot. You didn't know that? Well, maybe you should go back to your books and get some knowledge in that sieve-like brain of yours before you summon a demon again. Oh, you really are too much!" More laughter, escalating to the point where Fornicus doubled over, racked by peels of hideous laughter.

"Don't you DARE laugh at ME, demon! You're MY prisoner... and you do as you're TOLD! You obey MY commands!" Meg trembled with her anger.

"Listen to ME, you moronic bitch!" he hissed back at her, his laughter instantly gone, "I'm what's known as a LUST demon. I don't break bones or yank out fingernails. What I do is FUCK people to death. Yes, that's right. You see this incredible cock?" He fondled his huge member, which got Meg's attention immediately. "This fat,.juicy dick can fuck someone to the point where they just curl up and die. THAT'S what I do. I can come a thousand times and never even get winded. Each orgasm just makes me want another. That's my curse. I'm never satisfied for more than a few minutes. So, if you want me to FUCK your ex-friends to death, I can do that. But, the point is... I fuck them TO DEATH. I can't stop fucking until my partner is dead, or until I have a new partner. Sometimes I even keep fucking the dead carcass. But my fuck-buddies, be they male or female, never survive. And you seem to want to leave your victims still breathing. I'm not your demon, you brainless whore. So, send me back to my Hell bitches. They're the only ones who can survive carnal pleasures with me. C'mon, now, I'm tired of this stupidity. I'm hornier than Hell itself, and if I don't fuck something soon, I'm going to take it out on you."

"Oh, really? And just how do you plan on doing that, oh Great Fornicus?" Meg seemed irritated herself now, matching the demon's sarcasm with her own. "You talk a good story, but you actually expect me to believe that you FUCK people to death? Give me a break! You don't look so 'great' to me. 'Great' Fornicus, indeed! Your dick is only slightly bigger than my ex-boyfriend's was, and I called HIM pencil-dick! Of all the legitimate demons I could've conjured, how could I have picked such a goddam useless loser like you?"

Fornicus roared, his entire brown body trembling with rage and glowing a menacing amber color. His eyes again became red coals, fiery slits of hate. He snarled incoherently, crouching in an obvious attack stance, but, alas, he had nowhere to go. He was trapped within the protective circle. Flames leapt up around him, foul smoke filled the room before dissipating as it had done before. And throughout the pyrotechnic display, Fornicus ranted and bellowed, snarled and raged. His eyes were lethal daggers, his body taut and ready to pounce as he paced about the tiny circle. He was frustrated and angry, and he wanted so badly to get his hands on Megan. He glared at her vilely, his lips curled back in a malicious snarl. How he wanted to feel her soft, yielding flesh. How he wanted to do what he does best... fuck this insolent little bitch to an agonizingly orgasmic death.

Meg shivered when she saw what appeared to be a disturbing by-product of his demonic rage. His semi-flaccid penis was no more. In it's place was a screaming, throbbing demon hardon. His swollen demonhood was easily a foot and a half long and as thick as a cucumber, bobbing impatiently above a scrotal sack that looked like it housed twin baseballs. As that angry penis enlarged by the second, so, too, did that hairy bag of testes. Clearly, his needs were urgent. It was imperative that Meg send his rotting, rutting soul back to Hell. But, her eyes couldn't force themselves from the sight of that oversized demon dick and the juicy danglers below it. She eyed them almost with awe. Again her pulse quickened. Again her breathing apparatus nearly failed her. Again she marveled at Fornicus' formidable member.

And that delay proved to be her undoing.

Fornicus was like a caged animal, pacing and eyeing Meg as if she were his next meal. As he paced and drooled and tried desperately to think of some way to shove his cock into this meddling earth whore, his eyes searched the room vainly for something - anything - to help him break free of the damned circle and fuck Meg until she collapsed dead on the floor. His raging cock bobbed up and down as he moved to and fro in the circle, it's lack of release irritating and angering him more by the second. He grabbed that throbbing muscle and began stroking it, such was the extent of his frustration. But it was when he actually looked down at his miserably neglected penis that his mind rejoiced. He didn't believe his eyes at first, squinting them to get a closer look, hope rising within him ever so tentatively. But then he realized with a sick laugh that it was true. His torture was over! Freedom was just one quick move away.

Yes, there it was! His cock's salvation! His escape! His release from carnal torment! His means of getting his pounding erection into Meg's every orifice, over and over again, filling her to the point of bloating with his vile, demonic semen. His laughter again echoed throughout the room as he looked at the floor, at the fatal flaw in Meg's plan. Drool dangled from his lower lip as he eyed the protective circle with astonished disbelief - followed by twisted joy. He leered at Meg, whose face was awash in curiosity - and then returned his ecstatic gaze back to the floor. With the back of his hand, he wiped that drool from the bottom of his malevolent grin. His lungs wheezed out a grotesque, barely audible, victorious chuckle.

Megan followed Fornicus' line of sight and saw what he was looking at. She looked back up into his smoldering eyes, and saw the victory that filled them. His depraved smile was beyond twisted, beyond sick. He smiled all the more wickedly, knowing that Meg could do nothing to stop him from escaping the circle. His grin was so vile that it left a greasy feeling on every inch of Meg's suddenly prickling skin. She looked at him and shivered. She knew that she was about to find out just how strong her spells of protection would be in keeping her safe from permanent harm.

Because, at that very moment, the leering, lecherously drooling Fornicus was calmly and confidently stepping out of the protective circle... Before Meg could move an inch, Fornicus stabbed out a long, muscular arm, his strong fingers wrapping around her throat so fast that she never even saw them approaching. The salivating demon growled from deep within his massive chest again, though this time it sounded more like a purr of satisfaction. The growl ebbed to a low gurgle in his throat as he took two more steps toward the now captive Meg, that gurgle rumbling out from between obscenely smiling lips.

"Hmmm... seems the little earth bitch fucked up, huh?" His fowl grin showed a mouthful of teeth, surprisingly straight and white for a demon.

Meg, of course, couldn't reply. She was barely able to get air into her lungs between the tightly clenched fingers of her captor, let alone use that air to form words.

"Poor little girl," the demon said softly and sarcastically, "seems you screwed up big time. Not very good at conjuring, are you, slut?"

Meg's eyes met his without flinching. But, inside, she was praying that her spell of protection would keep her from serious harm. Still, she refused to let this hulking beast from Hell know she was frightened out of her wits. That ruse was a very difficult one for her to manage, but, miraculously, she pulled it off.

"Let me show you something, you stupid cunt," Fornicus said in words that foreshadowed something ominous. By her throat, the bulky demon dragged Meg over to the encircled pentagram, in much the same manner as a child would carelessly drag a stuffed toy. She kicked and squirmed in his iron grip, clawing at his meaty paw as he pulled her easily across the wooden floor. When he finally stopped, he pointed at the circle, a gurgling laugh rising from his diaphragm as he said with twisted glee, "The circle has to be complete, bitch, or the spell of entrapment won't work. Look here, my soon to be concubine, and see where you fucked up. See this missing spot right here, this tiny little break in the circle? What happened, did your weak little above-world fingers get tired? Did they drop the chalk before you completed the circle? Or did you just stupidly walk across the chalk with your clumsy little witch feet and break the circle? Are you just a weakling, or some kinda gimp who can't walk worth a shit?" He laughed loudly. "Doesn't matter to me, of course, because I'm free. But," he leered, lifting her off the floor so that her face was mere inches from his own, "it's gonna matter a LOT to you in a few minutes, sweet cheeks. Cuz ya see, I'm gonna fuck every hole you have until you're a quaking, drooling mess on the floor. I'm gonna rip you open with my cock and leave your cum-covered carcass for your friends or family to find. You, my sweet, are going to pay for dragging me away from my whores... and for every order you barked at me... and for the very INSULT of thinking yourself my better. You, you retarded bitch, are going to be fucked all the way to your grave I hope your little revenge gambit was worth it."

He opened his hand, releasing her reddened neck. Meg fell heavily to the floor. But before she could recover her wits, Fornicus again seized her, this time by her flowing red hair. He dragged her to him as if she were weightless. When she was directly in front of him, he yanked her hair upward, lifting her grimacing face from the floor, but only by a few feet. He held her head at a most advantageous altitude, waiting for her to realize what was in store for her. What Meg's eyes saw throbbing before them made her shiver.

The leering Fornicus was stroking his huge, throbbing member. That already glistening helmet was less than a foot from Meg's face. She watched in fascination as the demon worked it into a pulsating frenzy before her eyes. Chuckling wickedly, the evil creature then wrapped Meg's long hair around his hand, thereby pulling her forward even more. This brought Meg's flushed face within inches of that angry muscle. Her eyes widened. The slit in that bobbing helmet seemed to be close enough to tap the tip of her nose. Then, Fornicus again moved with the speed of light. Meg felt his free hand clamp tightly onto the back of her neck. It pulled her forward those last few centimeters. And she found that that swollen rod actually WAS tapping her nose.

"Smell good, bitch?" Fornicus chuckled softly. "Smell good enough to eat?" He laughed more wickedly still. "Because," he grinned maliciously, "that's exactly what you're gonna do." Pulling her head forward, he then braced her neck so that she couldn't move, circling long, vise-like fingers around her soft throat again, this time from behind. He then let go of her hair. But only so he could use his freed hand to do something more vile to her. He grabbed the shaft of his pulsating penis just below the engorged head and began rubbing it in Meg's face. He pushed the head and the underside of his shaft into the flesh of that sweet, young face and moved it all around, slowly, deliberately making sure every inch of her face was honored by its presence. Meg couldn't even squirm or wriggle her head into a slightly different position, so strong was his grip on her neck and head.

"Mmmm.... doesn't that feel nice? Oh, you like my cock in your face, I can tell. Bet you can't wait for me to shove it in your mouth, huh? Bet you're eager for a taste of it, right? Yeah, sweet demon cock. Wanna taste it, like the cock-sucking blow whore you are?"

Meg continued to feel that hot, sweaty rod massaging her face. It's scent was pungent, like a man sweating after a long day's work, but it wasn't the foul underworld stench she'd expected. Even so, as he dragged its rough, veiny surface over her cheeks, chin and lips, the demonic pre-cum dribbling from its slit coated parts of her face. But she couldn't move to avoid any of it. Fornicus was toying with her, using her face as his personal cock toy. Astonishingly, Meg didn't close her eyes with revulsion. Rather, those mesmerized eyes continued to watch that huge penis as it had its way with her face. As the impudent dick dragged itself from cheek to chin to opposite cheek, the dribbling slit left a wet trail on her soft flesh. When Meg glanced up at the twisted Fornicus, she saw his eyes staring intently down at her, but his smiling lips were sighing loudly.

"Oh, yeah," the hell spawn grinned, "I can tell you want it in your mouth, don't you? Admit it, you want to give Fornicus a delicious blowjob, don't you? Well, go ahead, you can suck my cock. In fact," his grin became deadly, "I insist." He removed his cock from her face and aimed it directly at her lips. That guttural rumble rose from his insides again as he sneered, "C'mon, bitch... open up."

Meg clamped her lips tightly together, trying vainly to turn her head to one side. Fornicus mashed his dripping helmet against her pursed lips, trying to force it between them. Irritated at her resistance, he growled, "Suck my cock, bitch! Open your mouth NOW!"

When his verbal urgings had no effect on the trembling Meg, Fornicus decided a still more convincing approach was in order. Again like lightning, the hand that had been smearing his cock's pre-cum all over Meg's face let loose its grip on his penis and again grabbed fingers full of curly red hair. With a vengeance, Fornicus yanked on that hair, hard enough to jerk Meg's head to one side. When Meg's mouth opened in a wail of pain, his other hand pushed her head forward from behind, unerringly forcing her open mouth around his thick, rock hard cock. Instantly he let go of her tresses, using both hands to keep her head motionless as he thrust his throbbing member deep into her mouth. Meg's eyes widened like saucers. Fornicus sighed, licked his lips and began happily humping her face, his hips thrusting his cock ever deeper down her wide-stretched throat.

"Ahh, I KNEW you wanted to suck my cock," he laughed. "Admit it, whore, that's why you really summoned me, isn't it... so you could gobble up some fat, juicy demon dick!" He roared laughter, his strong thighs propelling his huge penis deep into Meg's face over and over again. His enormous sack slapped at her chin and neck, slamming into them like hairy twin sacks of potatoes. "Oh, yeah, bitch... suck my cock. And don't bother trying to bite it. I won't feel a thing. Demon cock is pretty tough. If anything, the extra stimulation will make me come even more." Then, laughing, he added, "Damn, I'm glad you summoned me after all. You give better hummers than some of the cunts in Hell!"

Meg was helpless on her knees before this hulking demon, his huge hands holding her face still so he could fuck it. Her eyes were still wide, if only from the strain of sucking such a huge member. Fornicus' strong fingers dug into her scalp as he joyfully humped her stretched out mouth. Even when Meg tried to pull back or roll onto her side, the thrusting demon had such a completely unbreakable hold on her head that even if her body changed position, her head wouldn't. And so the demon continued to sink his formidable cock into her mouth and enjoy the feeling of his balls slapping her defenseless chin and neck. Meg could only remain there on her knees, lips surrounding his plunging organ, waiting for the beast's sticky load to flow into her captive mouth.

But simply fucking Meg's mouth was apparently not enough for this vile creature. Not missing a thrusting beat, Fornicus, continuing to hump like the animal he was, looked around the room quickly. Spying the bed, he dragged Meg over to it. As he dragged her along the floor, he held her head in place in front of him and didn't stop thrusting his rod into her mouth for even a second. He maintained his dick's frenetic assault on her stuffed mouth all the while he dragged her to the bed, laughing as she slid along the floor, writhing and twisting and slapping uselessly at him.

Reaching the bed, he sat down on it heavily, sinking into the mattress. Meg was still on her scraped knees, her head between his legs, but now instead of thrusting his hips into her face, Fornicus was using his huge paws to force her head up and down on his penis, not even slowing the pace! "Oh... this is... so good... slut... I find... fucking... your face... to be very... pleasant... I could... drill it... all night...Your mouth... was made... for fucking... Oh yeah... suck cock... bitch!"

What Fornicus did next took Meg by surprise. She'd simply assumed he'd fuck her mouth until he came. But obviously, this sick demon wanted more pleasure than just that. It seemed more than just his cock desired the warmth of Meg's mouth. The removal of that huge, throat-clogging cock from her mouth came as a complete surprise to Meg, who thoroughly expected a cascade of demon cum down her throat at any moment. Instead, Fornicus, still holding her head firmly in his hands, said, "Lick my balls, bitch. Lick them good. The whole damn sack. Suck them, too. Pop them in your mouth and really enjoy them. Yeah, bitch... give my balls some lips and tongue. Yeah, there's a good little suck whore."

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers
123456...8