Be Careful What You Witch For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Removing his hands from Meg's scalp and neck, he then propped himself up on one elbow on the bed, his other momentarily free fingers twisting yet again into another handful of Meg's hair, yanking her head forward as he spread his legs, keeping one foot on the floor, but bringing the other up onto the mattress. Spreading his large, muscled thighs, he thrust his sweating crotch forward at her as he pushed her face down into it. His entire genital area was spread out before Meg, like the three course dinner he thoroughly expected her to eat.

"Lick!" he repeated, twisting his fingers in her hair for emphasis. Meg howled again, but this time Fornicus' penis had no intention of filling that tempting opening. Instead, he thrust her face further down between his legs and pointed at his sack. He continued twisting her hair until her tongue came out of her mouth. Then he loosened his grip on her locks, pending her tongue's cooperation. When the tongue was not forthcoming with its humble service, he again twisted her hair, and pulled hard on it. Meg thought she could HEAR the roots straining, shouting vehemently their threat to let loose of her scalp. She whimpered, thought about resisting, but in the end extended her tongue and submissively brought it into contact with his waiting testicles. "Ahhhhhh... lovely," the demon sighed. "Give them a nice, wet bath. Lick them like a good little girl."

Slowly, her compliant tongue dragged itself across the hairy contours of his bloated sack. Lick after lick, Meg gave in to Fornicus' depraved demands. She licked his balls while he alternately sighed and chuckled. All the way back she licked, to the very rear of his sweat moistened sack. He leaned back to give her access to every inch of his cum-filled testicles. He watched with vengeful joy as the woman who'd had the audacity to summon him and BELITTLE him was forced to lick his scrotum. Oh, how he was going to enjoy cumming in that bossy mouth.

"Suck them," he said, "take them in your mouth one at a time and suck them. Lick each one as you suck it." He tittered as she complied, sucking his balls humbly, knowing she had no choice. Fornicus felt compelled to berate her, as she had berated him. "That's right, you arrogant bitch, suck my balls. Bet you can't get enough, huh? Fornicus' fat, juicy balls are tasty, no? Well, I'm a true gentleman, so I'll let you savor their flavor all night.. or, at least, until I need to cum in your mouth. I DO have to have my priorities." Laughing, he sat back and watched Meg's busy mouth between his legs, careful to keep a grip on those lovely red tresses. It simply wouldn't do for that bossy mouth to stray too far from his genitals. That was one way to shut her up, he thought, by shoving his genitals directly into that smart mouth, thereby killing two birds with one stone... not only would he receive simply lovely orgasms, but the only sound that impudent mouth could possibly make was those simply musical slurping and sucking noises on his cock and balls.

After some thirty minutes of having his scrotum licked and sucked, Fornicus again wanted his cock in Meg's mouth. His orgasm was approaching, and he wanted to make sure he filled her stomach with it. Yanking on Meg's hair again, he tugged her lapping mouth away from his spit-drenched testicles. Meg's face was sweating - some of it from extended exertion and some imparted to her flesh care of the demon's sweating crotch - and she was panting. "Time to suck cock again, bitch," he snarled. "Open up."

Exhausted and defeated, Meg opened her mouth. Fornicus quickly filled it with throbbing cock meat. But, not wanting to have to use his arms to move her face up and down his shaft, he shoved his cock into her mouth and then stood up again, this time turning Meg around so that her back was against the side of the bed. Bracing the back of her head against the bed, he found he could hump her face as heartily as before, and yet save energy, thereby allowing for a longer face-humping marathon. So, that he did. Meg sat with her back forcibly pressed against the bed, accepting Fornicus' insistent cock down her throat and his hips' constant movements shoving it down ever deeper. The demon growled with intense pleasure as his fat member repeatedly drilled into the witch's mouth like an oil drill seeking oil in the deepest depths of the Earth's crust - except that it would be his burrowing drill which erupted, and not Meg's yielding throat.

This time, Fornicus didn't stop thrusting his meat into her face until he came. It happened while he was thrusting madly against her, his jackhammer hips slamming into her face hard and fast as he grunted and snorted his foul desire. All Meg could see was his muscled belly and his groin's thick, black mane as they slapped painfully into her sucking face repetitively, hard flesh and irritating pubes conspiring to maul her delicate nose and cheeks. Her mouth was stretched insanely wide to accommodate that enormous penis as it invaded all the way to her throat. Her head slammed back over and over again, her neck screaming with each of Fornicus' bestial thrusts. All she could do was wait for his eruption... and hope she could swallow fast enough to keep from drowning.

Suddenly, she felt ten fingers stab into her scalp and lock in place. Fornicus snarled and shook and bellowed. His groin attacked Meg's face with a vengeance, slamming her back and back and back. Her breathing through her nose was erratic at best, as she awaited her liquid meal. Fornicus growled over and over, loudly and from deep inside his heaving chest. His eyes alternately burned down at Meg and shut in ecstasy as his open-mouthed demon's face pivoted up and down, in almost the same rhythm as his pounding hips. He panted like a wild animal, snorting and grunting over and over. His neck muscles became taut and he screamed at the ceiling. His crotch began slamming into Meg's face so hard that she thought she'd get whiplash. With each thrust she slammed back into the bed and her tender bottom lifted from the floor. But she was powerless to even push him back a few comforting inches, so she was trapped beneath that grunting, rutting, mouth-fucking animal.

At last the demon came. A hot rush of cum blasted into the back of Meg's throat. Volley after volley of hot demon juice pelted the soft flesh of the inside of her objectified mouth. It was indeed hot... hotter than any cum she'd ever tasted. A molten sperm dining experience. And it seemed unending. Her mouth literally FILLED with cum. With wide, worried eyes, she swallowed as fast as she could. But still the cum kept blasting into her mouth. Fornicus' cock was stretching her mouth so far, so impossibly wide, that there wasn't even room for his semen to leak out around it. ALL of it... every single drop... accumulated in Meg's mouth, threatening to fill it to the point of suffocation. But Meg swallowed and swallowed, her neck muscles getting tired and sore from the unending workout.

Finally, long, long minutes later, the deluge ended. Fornicus' penis, though still incredibly engorged, stopped spurting. Growling again, this time with more contentment than need, his huge demon body slumped on top of the still swallowing Meg. His even then mostly erect muscle still filled her mouth, and his incredible bulk squashed her flat and unable to move beneath him, but at least his dribbling penis had ceased its incessant flooding of her mouth! Meg lay there beneath the demon, gasping for air through flaring nostrils, while Fornicus simply rested on top of her, content to keep his cock in her mouth while he regained his strength for pleasures yet to come. And though his body weighed down on her heavily and breathing came at a premium, Meg was happy to still be breathing at all, and she, likewise understandably exhausted, was also content to lay beneath Fornicus and rest, even if his suffocating, wetly dribbling penis was still wedged into her mouth, like some fat, fleshy feeding tube.

At length, Fornicus stirred atop the weary Meg. His sweat had drenched her skin almost as much as his semen had saturated the tissues of her mouth and throat. She was dripping from head to foot when he finally removed his sated bulk from atop her. He took sick pleasure in slowly sliding his dribbling penis from that wide-stretched mouth, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of one last squeezing of his shaft by those stuffed, tightly encircling lips. He sighed contentedly as the very act of removing his cock from her mouth squeezed out the last few drops of his orgasm. For her part, Meg ignored that last act of depravity, happy just to be gasping in as much air as her tortured lungs could stand. As the demon rose, she only had the strength to raise her head and look at him. Nothing more.

Fornicus stood tall, stretching, obviously satisfied. He posed arrogantly before Meg, grinning down at her. "You see," he said, "I knew you wanted to suck my cock. And you really licked my balls with gusto, slut. I've made a note to make sure I invade that mouth of yours a lot before you die. Oh," he tapped his chin with a long, chubby finger, pretending to contemplate something, "I should think you could blow me another eight to ten times before you give out. What do you think, bitch? A dozen more blow jobs for the Great Fornicus before you twitch and die?" He laughed, and then bent down to bring his face close to Meg's. "Wonder why you never gagged on my big cock, bitch?" His grin was foul and sick. It was almost as if he'd read her mind. Because, she had to admit, she did wonder at that. Maybe if she'd gagged, Fornicus would've taken his cock out of her mouth much sooner... though she doubted it. Knowing how depraved Fornicus was, even if she'd begun retching, he wouldn't have removed his cock from her mouth until his balls had emptied themselves down her heaving throat.

Grinning, he answered his own question. "You see, slut, we lust demons have a special gift. We want to kill our victims with SEX, not with gagging and retching. This lovely, delicious cock," he fondled himself again, "has the lovely knack of anesthetizing whatever I stick it into, whether it be a mouth, a pussy or an asshole. How else could a lust demon's victim live long enough to get him off?" He laughed again, looking at Meg with no pity whatsoever. "So," he continued, "if you were hoping to puke and turn me off, well... little cock-sucking bitch... it ain't gonna happen. I can fuck your mouth over and over again, and your throat will just keep swallowing and swallowing and swallowing for me, keep accepting anything I shove into it. Isn't that lovely?" He stood up and reared back his head, belting out another chorus of his demented laughter.

Finally, when his laughing fit ended, Fornicus leered down at Meg with renewed interest. She shuddered. Staring up at his salacious expression, she realized that her ordeal had only just begun. The evil demon had much more in store for her. After all, if he was intending to fuck her to death, he had a long way to go. And that leering face, the slavering lips, the foul stench of lust all over him, said that he intended to do just that... no matter how long it took. Meg shivered again. He again brought his wicked face close to hers.

"Well, now," Fornicus drooled, "that certainly was a pleasant beginning to the festivities, wasn't it? Having my cock sucked by some arrogant little slut is always a good thing. But, you, whore, have so, so much more ahead of you. Ahh... where to begin? You have so much to atone for... so much delicious revenge pleasure to give your handsome Fornicus. Are you ready to begin?" With flaring nostrils and supremely evil eyes, he added with a soft grunt, "Are you ready to dance with the demon of your dreams, you pathetic little fuck-whore?" Up until that moment, Meg had never realized that any pair of eyes could convey both lust and hatred simultaneously, but there it was, both emotions clearly lighting Fornicus' evil eyes from behind.

Shivering, Meg stiffened against the bed. Chills danced along her spine. Phase two had begun. Fornicus was horny again, and she was his plaything. She bit her lip and awaited his decision as to how he would next ravage and abuse her for his pleasure. She didn't have long to wait.

"I think," the looming demon said to her, whispering into her face, "that it's time you remove your annoying clothing, my dear. You have other openings that Fornicus wants to fill. My cock is hungry for them all. So, you don't mind removing that useless, flimsy little robe - and any underthings you may be wearing underneath - do you? After all, a slut can't please her Master if she's stubbornly covering up the very things he most covets, now, can she? Of course not. Whores and sluts are meant to be naked and available at all times."

Their eyes met for a time, Meg still refusing to show fear. But, Fornicus merely laughed. Then, more horny than amused, he glared at her menacingly and growled, "Get your fucking clothes off, earth tramp, or I'll rip them off for you."

Meg resisted for a moment, then realized it would do no good. Slowly, her fingers began to fiddle with the robe's belt still tied about her waist.

"Wait," Fornicus snickered, the phrase 'rip them off' suddenly striking a chord in his evil brain, "I think I'd rather do this myself, after all."

Before Meg could react, the demon again had her around the neck. He lifted her off the floor, his eyes blazing with lust as he dangled her high in the air. His eyes scanned her helpless body, his mind trying to decide where to tear at her robe first. Meg struggled and squirmed in his grasp, but her feet weren't even touching the floor. Even if she could've gotten such a foothold, what good could it possibly have done? She was no match for his strength and ferocity. For the moment, she was his sex toy, helpless to do anything but comply with his most disgusting wishes. She gritted her teeth for the inevitable.

And that was when The Great Fornicus reached out with one huge hand and began tearing the clothes from her trembling body. Holding Meg in the air effortlessly, the drooling demon grabbed her robe at the overlap which crossed over her breasts. Knowing full well that he could've just as easily removed it by tugging at the belt tied loosely around her waist, he thought it would be much more fun - and make more of a statement - to grab that "v" at her cleavage and tear the robe free from there. It would impress upon the mouthy bitch just exactly how helpless she truly was. Such a giggle it would be to watch her quake with fear during such a forced disrobement, her reeling mind realizing at last that she was about to be raped and sodomized repeatedly for hours on end. And, oh, how he would enjoy ogling those soft, jiggling tits as they bounced their way to freedom - that is, of course, until his mouth captured them and sucked them dry. All of this convinced the demon that he did indeed need to rend that bothersome robe, so, chuckling obscenely, that's exactly what he did. His clawing fingers grasped the flimsy material at Meg's heaving cleavage and yanked with more force than was necessary to rip it from her soft, pink flesh - the better to set those fleshy globes to jiggling for his pleasure. Meg jerked only once as he ripped the top half of her robe away from her body with just a single pull. She wore no bra beneath her robe, and Fornicus took great joy in watching her now naked breasts dance from the force of his tug, exactly as he'd imagined it would be. He licked his lips at the sight of those ripe, succulent melons and their oh, so tasty looking nipples.

But breasts alone would never be enough to satisfy a lust demon's hunger. Hence, Fornicus still eyed the shattered robe with displeasure. Though those lovely breasts were his for the taking, still Meg's lower half - which held the remaining two orifices he had yet to savage - was still coyly hidden beneath the stubborn remains of the robe. That would not do.

What remained of the destroyed top half of the robe drooped lazily over Meg's midsection, still held somewhat in place by the silk belt around her waist. It seemed Fornicus would have to remove the bothersome strip after all. But, he realized with a sly grin, that belt could most certainly have some lovely uses down the road. So, while he ripped it out of its guides as a matter of necessity, he took care not to destroy the belt itself. Not so the rest of the robe. Once the belt was tossed aside for future use, the bottom half of that shredded robe was history. Even thought with the belt and its top half missing the bottom half would've easily fallen from Meg's body, Fornicus wanted to tear if off of her, just because. This meddling trollop had interfered with a simply wonderful fornication marathon with three of Hell's premiere bitch-whores, not to mention ordering him about as if he were her private chattel. She needed to be taught a lesson. So, letting that robe simply fall was out of the question. The message was everything. As was instilling fear in his prey. Frightened women were just so delicious to fuck. Fear always makes them so compliant, not that it would matter if they weren't. Ah, yes, that stink of fear... so titillating... so delightfully arousing.

Before that robe could slip off the trembling Meg of its own accord, Fornicus again snatched it up in one eager paw, this time ripping it free from the curve of her hips and her fine, tender bottom. He snarled with glee as the last of the robe atomized in his hand. Yet, still, his view of earth pussy was obstructed. Meg wasn't wearing a bra, but she had worn panties beneath her robe. No matter, they would not be there for long.

Just to make Meg squirm, the lecherous demon didn't yank off her panties right away. Instead, he slipped his hand into them, first fondling Meg's ass, squeezing her warm cheeks with impunity, slipping his fingers between her legs without fear of reprisal. In short, as Meg dangled in the air before him, he brazenly felt up her ass and pussy. Meg could do nothing to stop him, except try vainly to squeeze her thighs together. That only turned out to infuriate the proud witch when Fornicus laughed at her feeble attempts to keep his hand out of her most intimate parts.

Laughing, the vile creature, still with his hand in Meg's panties, carried her over to the wall farthest from her bed. He held her up against the thankfully smooth surface, still holding her throat tightly, and continued fingering her soft, yielding flower. Meg squirmed and tried to break free... to no avail. Fornicus worked his fingers into her pussy, wiggling them inside her as he sneered and licked his lips, keeping direct eye contact with her the entire time, his powerful, in control eyes humbling and shaming her completely powerless ones. He shoved three fingers deep inside her, then drove them roughly up and down within the sweet, tight confines of that invaded cavern. The captive witch squirmed around his plundering fingers, which only made him finger it all the more. Faster and faster he finger-fucked her vagina, his cruel eyes never letting go of hers. Still she squirmed and tried to kick him, but even her most telling blows were insignificant to him. He felt none of them. His eyes gleamed with sadistic joy. He was letting her know in no uncertain terms that he'd begun the process of dehumanizing her, of humiliating her for sport, of taking sole possession of her body for his many and varied perverse pleasures. His eyes and actions conveyed this very clearly to Meg. She had ceased to be a human being anymore... and had instead become the demon's personal fuck toy.

"Oh, come now, slut," the demon gloated, "all I'm doing is loosening you up for my huge, lovely cock. You don't want me to fuck you and have you split in half now, do you? That would be so disappointing for BOTH of us, don't you think? You'd be dead much too quickly, and I'd miss out on a really good fuck. So, relax, and let Fornicus stretch your pussy so his cock will fit more easily, and maybe it won't hurt you so much. Though, in truth, a little screaming on your part would add to the proceedings nicely." His laughter was crude beyond words, and it only became more disgusting as he inserted a fourth finger into her. When that fourth finger entered and began probing with the others, the demon ended his eye contact and leaned forward, so that his mouth could finally enjoy those tempting tits. His domineering eyes had made their point. It was now time to give them their reward, and allow them to ogle and savor the squirming little slut.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
123456...8