Be Careful What You Witch For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Meg squirmed against the wall as Fornicus mouthed and lapped her breasts, biting and sucking her nipples with a vengeance, his tongue slobbering over every available inch of breast flesh. As he orally molested Meg's bosom, he growled and panted and made piggish slurping and sucking noises, along with equally vile sounds of gratuitous pleasure. All the while his burrowing fingers invaded her deeper and faster. Meg felt an orgasm building within her. The demon's fingers were now well lubricated as he pistoned them up and down in her dribbling sex. Meg bit her lip, feeling the sexual tide rising in her. She squeezed her vaginal muscles as tightly as she could, trying to stave off orgasm as long as possible. But, as hideous as the fingers inside her and the mouth on her breasts were, still they were fingers and a mouth, still they suckled and stimulated her most intimate places, and still they evoked a response. She felt herself shuddering, eruption not far off.

But, orgasm, it seemed, was not just yet in the cards for the trembling Meg as, suddenly, the world turned upside-down. Blood rushed to her head as if blasted there from a cannon, and she found her upper body rushing toward the floor, strong demon fingers no longer clamped around her much relieved throat. But just as her head was mere inches from shattering on the floor, her descent halted. Dizzy, she waited for her vision to clear, as the blood within her body tried to equilibrate itself after having suddenly collected primarily in her upper body. She was indeed upside-down. Directly before her focusing eyes were Fornicus' two large, hairy calves. She looked upward, toward her feet, and saw what her scrambled brain, impressively, had already suspected.

The horny creature from Hell was now holding her upside-down by a single ankle. He'd somehow flipped her in mid-air, then caught her ankle as it flew by. She still dangled helplessly before him, with her back against the wall, but now his mouth was eager to taste something other than her breasts. And, having every intention of tasting it, he pulled Meg up inch by inch with his two hands, until he was no longer holding her ankle, but had a firm grip on each of her thighs, which he immediately spread wide apart. With a snort of annoyance, he grasped the crotch of her silky panties and ungraciously ripped them from her body, his demon eyes - much more pleased now that the bothersome panties no longer covered Meg's sweet, pink pussy - gazing wantonly at the place where his fingers had been diddling happily mere moments ago. Smiling down at Meg, Fornicus then bent forward and began sniffing her pussy. His eyelids fluttered in rapture as his nostrils moved about her glistening slit, sucking in their fill of its arousing scent.

"Mmmm.... smells good enough to eat." Sticking out his long tongue, he lapped her slit slowly, from her soft triangle all the way back to the crack of her ass. "Oh, yeah, very tasty. Don't you think pussy should be on every menu in every restaurant? It should be a law... both on Earth and in Hell. Don't you agree?" He snickered, his nostrils still crudely sucking in her scent and his wet tongue having its way with her downy treasure.

Meg could only watch helplessly as Fornicus sniffed and licked between her legs. In moments, his animalistic licking was again accompanied by those piggish, gorging sounds as he slurped and sucked madly at her slit and every juicy fold around it. He snorted and huffed and slobbered in her drenched bush like a starving bum gobbling down his first real meal in weeks. The tremblings she'd felt a few minutes ago when her breasts were being so devoured, and her pussy was being fingered savagely, were returning with a vengeance. Again, she bit her lip, but it was to no avail. It only got worse as intrusive fingers - having released one captured thigh so they could barge between Meg's legs again - briefly joined his burrowing tongue in those tender, glistening folds. Fat, sausage-like fingers spread her petals wide, opening her up for his slithering tongue to savor.

As she shuddered and quaked, her glazing pupils saw something which made them dilate wide. Fornicus had chosen to instead brace her by wrapping one arm around her waist and holding her against the wall that way. This pulled her dripping crotch closer to his face without him having to bend much at all, facilitating much more comfortable nuzzling and lapping of his victim's sweet nectar. He also reluctantly removed his fingers from her pussy so he could employ them elsewhere - to much more PERSONAL effect. Still with his face buried in her again dribbling sex, Fornicus now had another, more stimulating use yet for his previously pussy-teasing hand... the happy chore of stroking his mammoth cock. And Meg had a front row seat for the occasion. She watched as his fist clenched around the shaft of that huge cock and worked maniacally to beat it off as he slobbered noisily between her legs. She realized with a shiver that the weeping helmet of that primed muscle was aimed directly at her helpless face!

Just as she calculated the trajectory that Fornicus' ejaculations would take, she also discovered that his tongue was easily as long as a normal man's penis. She found this out when he moaned and drooled, inserting his tongue into her opening at least six or seven inches, fucking her with his tongue as a mortal man would with his throbbing penis. The sight of his primed, dribbling cock aimed directly at her face, and the sensation of his tongue invading her pussy to its very core, conspired to increase her erotic tremblings. Again she approached orgasm. And this time there would be no sudden mid-air cartwheeling to break the momentum of her hormones.

Fornicus was mouthing her pussy ferociously, licking and sucking it dry, fucking it with his long, thick, squirming tongue, snarling his bestial lust as the helpless Meg careened madly toward orgasm. His stroking hand worked feverishly on the throbbing shaft of his insatiable cock. And when Meg finally came, moaning loudly even through her lip-biting, Fornicus seemed to enjoy her orgasm, slurping even more loudly as he lapped her geysering crotch. Through her own erotic haze, she saw Fornicus' hips moving now, back and forth, faster and faster, as if generating power for his impending climax. And sure enough, Meg's own juices washing over the demon's face seemed to be the very firing mechanism that his angry tool needed.

As she trembled in her own lustful release, Meg's mouth opened in one long, continuous sigh. It so happened that this coincided exactly with the demon's own orgasm, his second of the evening. A thick stream of demon cum shot rocket-like from his testicles to his cock and from there slammed into Meg's face, followed by another... and another. Meg's open, sighing mouth received its second dose of Fornicus' sticky cream. She cut short her sigh and instantly clamped her mouth shut, thereby staving off a second battle with possible drowning, but her head was still in the line of fire. And though she managed to protect her eyes by likewise slamming down her eyelids, the demon's milky stream slapped her face repeatedly with his frantic, orgasmic rhythm, splattering on her already tainted features with such ferocity that she could hear the wet, smacking sounds of the multiple impacts. So frequent were the bursts, that they sounded like intermittent, windswept bursts of rain pelting a window pane. In the deepest recesses of her retreating brain, she felt that she understood how a poor, defenseless window must feel during a raging thunderstorm.

Fornicus moaned into Meg's pussy for long, lustful minutes. His tongue had long since left her canal, but he still lapped hungrily at her juices, licking them from her entire crotch area, even sucking them from her cum-drenched bush. And all the while his cock blasted volley after volley into her defenseless face. His sticky juices clung to every inch of her facial flesh from her chin to her hair. She swallowed the cum that had made it into her mouth before she could close it. But her chin, lips, cheeks, nose, eyelids, forehead and even inside her nostrils (!) were coated with his again seemingly endless cum barrage. Her face was dappled here and there with milky droplets, crisscrossed with long strings of sticky liquid and splotched with larger globs in several places. Her hair clung stickily to her scalp in matted clumps as if it had been greased with mouse or hair gel, but it was all courtesy of Fornicus' ongoing orgasmic discharge.

Meg's orgasm had ended much sooner than Fornicus' had. Spent, she dangled there before him, upside-down, eyes still tightly closed, the demon's greedy mouth still slurping loudly between her quaking legs. Even with her arms waving and trying to shield her face, more ejaculatory blasts got through than were successfully blocked, and his spurts were so frequent and incessant that her arms eventually got tired and fell limply at her side, leaving her pretty face completely unprotected. Dangling there before that firing cannon, all she could do was wait for his seemingly endless supply of spurting fluids to stop spattering her face and neck. It seemed to take forever. And even when the face anointing sprays finally came to an end, Fornicus repeatedly squeezed his shaft, working still more cum out through the head, and gleefully wiped it on Meg's face, purely for the sick pleasure of doing so. Meg could only dangle there and endure his sticky cock rubbing its remaining juices onto her face. Finally, Fornicus sighed and growled contentedly. He let go of Meg's waist and let her drop to the floor. She landed with a thud.

"Damn, that was great, wasn't it?" Fornicus asked with a twisted grin as Meg tried to sit up against the wall and let her blood flow back to her entire body again . "I'm gonna ENJOY fucking that pussy all night. Your ass, too. Smells sweet enough to eat, too. Yeah, my cock is gonna feel good in all those tight, sweet holes of yours. Whoever put you together, sure made you fuckable. You should be a demon whore, bitch. I'd have a great time fucking YOUR brains out every night. Too bad you hafta die, though. But look at the bright side. Maybe you'll go to Hell and we can hook up again!" He laughed, shaking his still dribbling dick in her direction, spraying her with a few final drops of his sticky demon cream. As she looked up at him with disgust, he chuckled and added, "But that was all good for starters, wasn't it? C'mon, bitch, smile... you'll see LOTS more of my sweet cum before you bite the big one. Cheer up!" His mocking laughter filled the room, and Meg knew this was going to be one very long night.

Meg lost track of the hulking brute for a moment as she tried to wipe his sticky discharge from her hair and off of her saturated face. Before she could manage even a small bit of more than likely useless grooming, she felt her hair once again being painfully yanked from her head. As if reliving a nightmare over and over again, she found herself yet again being dragged carelessly across the floor, this time her nakedness sliding across the wooden planks, her sweaty flesh keeping her from sliding smoothly, thus making it a bit painful.

"On your knees, bitch!" Fornicus bellowed, pushing her head down into the floorboards. "I think you need a lesson in doggie style, like all whores do." He chortled sickly as he stepped down on the back of her neck, his eyes admiring her fine, tempting ass rising up in the air as her face - no doubt becoming sticky now as his cum became tacky on it - rudely met the floor. "Nice ass," he said, "but I already told you that, didn't I? Well, what I SHOULD say, is that I think it's time to fuck it. What do you say, cunt? Mind if I fuck your ass for a while? I really need another cum, and your ass looks like it can hold gallons of demon jiz!" Again he laughed, bending down to slap her ass - hard. "Yeah, I think I'll fill that up for you. It'll be good for you to fill up that caboose with some premium for a change, instead of the wimpy-ass crap your dickless upper world boys call cum. And I'VE got some REAL premium to fill you up with. Ready for your next fill up? Ready to take it up the ass, bitch?"

Meg expected to feel his hard member ramming itself into her anus, but, instead, Fornicus decided to amuse himself first. Taking his foot off of the back of her neck, he quickly straddled her, lowering himself down to unceremoniously sit his rock hard, naked demon's ass on her head, his grinning face aimed in the direction of her vulnerable bottom. Then, laughing the disgusting chortle of a most venomous demon, he slapped her ass with both hands, repeatedly. Each slap was so forceful that Meg's entire body shook, even with him sitting on the back of her head. Fornicus laughed louder with each slap on her tender buttocks. As time went on, not only her raw, reddened cheeks wailed in pain, but her poor, sticky face ached as well, from the demon's weight forcing it ever more painfully down into the hard floorboards.

"One, two, three... " he counted each slap on her crying ass, "four... five... six..." Meg couldn't move, pinned by his considerable weight. He continued to spank her tender bottom for long minutes. When he reached "one hundred and ten" he finally grew tired of slapping her glowing red cheeks. Instead, he leaned forward and began invading her sphincter with his fingers. He laughed happily as he used one hand to play with her pussy while three fingers of his other hand probed her anus, working tirelessly at the tight muscle. Constant fingering of her anal opening with his persistent fingers was fun, but by itself wasn't loosening up that damned muscle much at all! Still, he kept at it, determined to make Meg's ass a fun, yet comfortable, place to shove his cock. Then, his demented brain conceived of something that would be helpful in his anus tenderizing endeavor.

"This'll loosen up that tight little asshole of yours, bitch. The better to get my fat cock into it. I don't give a shit if I hurt YOU at all, but an ass that's too tight and dry might hurt my cock. I can't have THAT. Hmmm... speaking of dry... " Fornicus leaned forward and bent low. Meg heard disgusting snorting sounds as the demon sniffed at her sphincter. After a few moments of this, his strong fingers grabbed her cheeks and spread them wide. She felt his nose as it pressed more firmly against her opening and again sucked in its scent. Within just a few minutes his slithering tongue was lapping her hole, burrowing its way inside it, licking the rim of her sphincter muscle. Again making fowl slurping sounds, he then forced his six inch tongue inside her, grunting happily as he ate out her virgin ass with animated enthusiasm. Not only did the demon seem to enjoy this anal lapping very much, but it did indeed apparently help to loosen up that orifice for his rampaging penis to enjoy momentarily. But, with a grunt of resignation, Fornicus realized that his saliva alone was not enough lubricant to do the job. Something more was needed to prepare this tight opening for HIS incredible cock! And he knew just the thing to help prepare that tight ass for his pleasure!

The hellspawn leaned back again, reaching down to Meg's ass-pinned head, and wiped the fingers that had been in her ass along the side of her face and under her chin, scooping up a generous dollop of his earlier deposited greasy cum. It was still nicely wet and slippery. He then returned his fingers to her sphincter and worked them in again, using his cum-slickened digits to relax and lubricate the unwilling muscle. Ahh, yes, it worked much better than his thinner, less greasy saliva. "There, your face won't miss a little cum. It's got plenty on it," he laughed. "And it'll help lubricate your hole for my ramming cock. Isn't that nice of me? I've always been told I'm too considerate." Again he wheezed and cackled at his own sick humor.

His persistent, wet fingers continued to work into her opening, determined to make it a pleasant entryway for his mammoth tool. Gradually, he loosened the tense muscle. He chuckled with glee as the sphincter seemed to just give up under his prolonged phalangial assault and relax for him. When it finally did, he made sure he worked his fingers twice as hard in and out, deliberately finger-fucking her hole. He did this with obvious joy for a long time, knowing how humiliating it must be for Meg. That was good. She needed to be taught a lesson... or two... or three... He even briefly thought about shoving his entire fist up there, but then thought better of it. "Nah," he thought, "don't want her TOO loose. Then it won't feel as great around my cock. It's gotta be just right when I fuck it." He licked his lips in anticipation.

"Ahhh," Fornicus sighed at last, speaking loud enough so that Meg could hear him down there under his smothering ass, "that should do it. That hole should be nice and loose and lubricated. Should be able to handle even MY huge boner!" He laughed yet again, looking back and down at the helpless Meg. "Now you just stay right in that position, cunt. I'm gonna get behind you and fuck that sweet ass of yours for a while. Gonna give it that premium fill-up I mentioned. If you're good, I'll let you lick my cock afterwards. Should be a lot of juicy, mixed flavors on it for you by then. It'll keep those taste buds of yours from getting bored with all the cum I'm feeding you." More twisted chortling.

When Fornicus finally got off of her head, Meg breathed a sigh of relief. That is, until he was behind her, and she felt him pressing his huge helmet against her virgin sphincter. She heard him grunt - with both effort and pleasure - as he worked it in. Didn't this demon's dick EVER get soft? she wondered. With a final shove from behind, all thought fled from Meg's mind as physical sensation alone took over once again. Grimacing with discomfort, even after the preparatory stretching and lubricating of her sphincter by the "considerate" Fornicus, Meg braced herself for the merciless advance of that enormous slab of demon cock.

Her entire ass seemed to cringe as that foul, ruthless penis barged callously into her cum-smeared, finger-loosened sphincter. Fornicus snorted his evil pleasure at debasing this new orifice... and geared himself up for some supremely greedy ass-fucking. Subconsciously, Meg tried to bite her lip in anticipation, but her mouth was too smashed against the floor for that to be even remotely possible. The crazed demon drooled on himself like a rabid dog as he pushed his pole deeper and deeper into Meg's red, blushing ass. At first he braced her hips with his hands so he could shove his enormous rod through her still resisting sphincter and up into her colon. With each successful inch he chortled harder, gyrating and rotating his hips to force himself deeper into her. Even greased and loosened as it was, Meg's muscle clenched around the foul creature's fat cock. The end result was yet more pleasure for the ass-humping demon, who rammed harder and deeper in response to his increased arousal.

Six, seven, eight, ten... twelve full inches he shoved up her ass. Meg groaned, but could do nothing to stop the advancing anal invasion. Then, with a final grunt of victory, Fornicus slammed his cock into Meg's abused bottom all the way to his balls. His manic hip thrusting and gyrating caused his huge nuts to slap bloatedly over and over again against her ass and inner thighs. That was when the true ass-pummeling began.

"Oh, NICE ass for an above world bitch! Even better than I expected." Fornicus sobbered. "Now you just relax and let the Great Fornicus do all the work," the twisted demon cackled. "But, do brace yourself, because I'm going to give this sweet ass one helluva workout. Ha! No pun intended!"

Meg's sphincter was stretched to its limits as Fornicus' thick slab of demon meat moved back and forth within its confines. As her hole loosened up further, her abuser speeded up his indelicate tenderizing of her ass. In and out went that ferocious, insatiable cock, each thrust of his potent hips slamming Meg's face into the floor, her entire body racked with convulsions. Second by second Fornicus got more and more into his anal ravaging, and his demonic, grunting thrusts seemed to increase exponentially in both speed and savagery. Meg's sphincter even started to heat up from the incredible friction. Meg had long since given up and surrendered to this perverse ass-pounding. Being continuously slammed into the floor from behind as she was, she focused her efforts on keeping air in her lungs, and splinters out of her face!

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
123456...8