Be Careful What You Witch For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

"Oh, yes!" Fornicus howled, "This ass was MADE for fucking! Oh, yeah, bitch, this shit's gonna get torn up REAL good!"

Meg experienced a pang of unpleasant Deja vu when she felt determined fingers once again entwined in her cum-slickened tresses. Yanking mercilessly on those captured locks, Fornicus pulled back on Meg's head, controlling its whereabouts by what he did with her hair. He used that now sticky mane the way a jockey would use his reins to steer a horse. Pain begot cooperation. And Meg's neck was indeed stretched back painfully as he continued to pull her hair throughout his ramming of her burning ass.

This led to yet another pleasure for the perverted hellspawn. With her head yanked back like that, and his constant pounding between her cheeks, Fornicus noted with prurient joy that Meg's breasts were bouncing and jiggling in a most tempting fashion. And since his hungry cock was thrust so deeply into his helpless captive anyway, there was no longer any need to hold onto her ass as he fucked her, so his non-hair pulling hand was free to play elsewhere, hence he decided to put it to good use.

Yanking back ferociously on Meg's already tortured locks, the relentless demon bent the poor lass into almost a horseshoe shape, so that his hand could capture one of those bouncing globes and squeeze it with abandon. Meg was nearly howling from the pain in her scalp and in her lower back, but Fornicus only saw the object of his desire... that teasing, tempting tit. If the howling strumpet was in pain, she was in pain. That was her problem. He was enjoying his ass fuck, and he was about to fondle that succulent tit. That was all that mattered. Meg's wails, if anything, were nothing more than gravy to the demon, a delicious side-effect. Her screams of pain were music to his horned ears... and spurred him on to greater depths of extreme butt-fucking. Oh, what an exciting addition to the fun! Scream, baby, scream, he thought, and my dick'll just pound you harder!

Fornicus howled with glee when his mauling paw captured that bouncing breast, and he quickly began fingering the soft flesh, pinching the taut nipple. The pleasure of those acts caused his rectal hammering to again double in ferocity. Meg thought his enormous, pounding cock was going to invade her liver, or perhaps pound against even her heart! She could barely breathe, because of the way her back was bent into a "u" shape... and because she was biting her lip from the screaming going on at her hair follicles. She wished Fornicus would hurry up and ejaculate, as her scalp, back and ass were becoming very sore indeed. And her left breast, mauled relentlessly by the obviously elated demon's clutching paw, was also beginning to feel bruised.

Yanking on Meg's hair, Fornicus bellowed, "BEG me to fuck your ass HARDER, bitch!"

Cum-drenched red curls threatened to vacate Meg's scalp. She wailed in agony, "Owwwwwwwwwwwwwohhhhhyes, please Great Fornicus, fuck my ass harder!" Her still sticky lips screamed the words at the ceiling.

Snickering and giggling a hideous, wheezing laugh, the demon said sarcastically, "As you wish, Milady." Ramming her harder still, he added, "Tell me your name, oh queen of witches."

Meg's entire body was convulsing with the demon's doubled vigor. Gasping, she tried to speak, but the increased activity at her bottom left her breathless. All she could manage was, "Me... Me... I'm Me..."

Fornicus squeezed her breast and yanked back on her hair again. "Your name, bitch... what's your name?"

"MEG!" she screamed, "Meg... I'm... Megan," she gasped at the distant sky.

"Ahh... pretty name... witch bitch... How deliciously... appropriate... Megan... BEGGIN' Megan..." he laughed, "How perfect!...Now... beg... Great Fornicus... to fuck you... still harder.... beggin' Megan..."

Another tug on her hair. "Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Oh, yes.... Great Fornicus... PLEASE... fuck my ass... harder... PLEASE!"

Fornicus again snarled his satisfaction. His slamming hips propelled her inch by inch across the floor, her aching knees scraping on the floorboards, his relentless thrusts bouncing them up and down, bruising them more each passing second. "Beg more, bitch! I LIKE it!" Again her follicles wailed in torment.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! PLEASE... GREAT FORNICUS... FUCK YOUR... BITCH WHORE!... FUCK MY... ASS... UNTIL IT... SPLITS... IN TWO!... FUCK ME... HARDER... PLEASE!"

Meg's knees and elbows slammed repeatedly into the floor as Fornicus' battering ram molested her colon deeply, boring into her with insane need. The foul demon drooled onto Meg's back, and it slithered down into her sweating crack, adding to the lubrication that was being depleted with every insatiable thrust of demon cock. Her entire body was in shock at the demon's powerful thrusting. Those unstoppable hips had already pushed her along the floor to almost the entire length of the room. And while she was exhausted, Fornicus seemed as fresh and rested as if he were lazily sipping tea on a poolside lounge chair.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," growled the rutting demon, "I SO... LOVE IT... WHEN THEY... BEG!!!" To Meg he replied, "Don't mind... if I do... fuck you harder... since you... asked so... sweetly... Now... MORE BEGGING!" Follicles howled in pain.

"Aggghhhhhhhhhhhhh! OH, PLEASE... GREAT FORNICUS... I LOVE... YOUR COCK... IN MY ASS!... PLEASE... FUCK ME... HARDER!"

"Ahh... music... to my... ears," he sighed quietly - mainly to himself - the bulk of his energies required elsewhere at the moment, as orgasm became imminent. Though the demon then temporarily went silent, Meg could hear his disgusting grunts and gasps of pleasure, and knew it wouldn't be long before his fluids again invaded her body.

At long last, Meg's earlier wish was granted. Fornicus' ensuing ejaculation was as potent as his previous. He howled and screamed and snarled as his butt-slapping testicles emptied themselves, passing their cargo on to his cock, which delivered it immediately to Meg's ravaged colon. His ass-humping became frenetic, almost desperate, as if he NEEDED to empty out every drop of semen into Meg's waiting bowel. Minutes passed, and Meg felt the liquid building up inside her, spurt after spurt of demon spum filling her. She could actually feel it squishing and sloshing around inside her. Such unbelievable volume! She realized now just how lucky she'd been not to have drowned earlier when Fornicus had similarly filled her mouth. Even as her ass was violently assaulted and filled to overflowing, her mind credited that earlier survival to the power of her protective spells. Without them, she shuddered to think what condition she'd be in right now, if alive at all.

Finally, Fornicus let go of her hair. But, that was only so he could maul and pinch the other breast. He continued to fuck her ass - even after having already emptied his load into her - for nearly fifteen minutes more. And every second of that time he pinched and pulled her nipples, squeezing both breasts as if he were attempting to squirt milk from them. He tugged her nipples until they stretched a solid inch from the areolas, squeezing them, pinching them, twisting them, all the while manically bombarding her from behind. Meg's scalp may have been breathing a sigh of relief, but her back was not, as the evil demon bent her back even further, so that both his brutish hands could continue to torment her soft, yielding breasts. And then, astonishingly, he came inside her all over again! Heat and a sticky wetness filled her colon in renewed pulses of ejaculatory release. The volume of fluid was such that she felt as if she were receiving a hot, violent, colon-stretching enema.

Finally, suddenly, Fornicus again ceased ejaculating, almost immediately thereafter releasing Meg's beleaguered mammaries, moving his hands back to her hips, to assist him in rudely removing his drained crank from her ass. Meg, suddenly and unexpectedly released, slammed face-forward onto the floor. The pain of her landing was little to bear in comparison to finally having the pain in her back, scalp and chest come to a long overdue end. One last instant of discomfort came when Fornicus carelessly ripped his nearly satisfied penis from her cum-filled backside. Meg lay there, exhausted and sore, trying to catch her breath, wondering what new tortures this twisted demon might have in store for her.

To her amazement, Fornicus' orgasm had still not actually completely ended yet! With perverse glee, the demon resumed spurting, the hot, sticky sprays landing all over the soft skin of her ass and lower back. A few stray droplets even made it as far as her shoulder blades. When the ejaculations finally stopped, Fornicus happily occupied himself by using his cock to smear his cum all over Meg's ravaged ass. He took great glee in spreading it around on her skin, even using the dribbling head of his penis to squeeze some of it between her cheeks. By the time he was done, her entire ass, at least half of her back, and the upper half of the backs of her thighs were coated in his sticky demon cream. He looked down at his artistic handiwork and smiled, pleased with the overall appearance of his juices giving a fine, glistening coat to Meg's flesh.

"That was the best ass-fuck I've had in centuries, bitch. I'm gonna make a note to put my cock back in your ass a few more times tonight. Don't worry your pretty head, though... just like this time, all you have to do is lay there and let me fuck it. Isn't that kind of me?" His sickly laugh again filled the room. Meg was too exhausted to get involved in a battle of wills with him this time. She could only gasp for air and shudder at what twisted perversions Fornicus would accost her with next. And she barely had energy for THAT!

"Ahh..." Fornicus mocked as he slowly stood up behind the cum-smeared witch, "was that as good for you as it was for me, little whore? Damn, I could use a ciggy right now. Don't suppose an uptight little earth bitch like you would have a stogie around or anything, would you? Nah, you're probably afraid I'd shove THAT up your ass, too!" He laughed so hard he had to stagger over to the bed and sit on it. He convulsed with laughter, even his hard, muscled body quaking from the twisted mirth.

Meg took the opportunity to close her eyes and rest. She could feel his cum already drying on her buttocks and thighs - and yet still dripping wetly from her ravaged sphincter - even as it already had glazed to a crusty coating on her face. It's briney smell was beginning to become more potent by the minute. But, that was the least of her concerns at the moment.

Recuperation, however, was not in the cards for Meg this day. Another handful of twisted hair explained this to her with crystal clarity. With the screaming of hair follicles once again, Meg felt her limp body being easily lifted from the floor. Quickly releasing those tortured locks, the tall hellspawn once again held her dangling before him by her slim, pretty neck. "Hey, cunt, you're not getting lazy on me, are you? I've got lots more cum for you. Where am I gonna put it, if not in you? No more rest for you, whore. It's time to fill you up again."

With that, Fornicus spun her in the air, this time twirling her horizontally instead of vertically. He spun her sharply, quickly catching her with her back to him. When he caught her, instead of again clutching her by the neck, he instead caught her by the hips. She was dizzy and disoriented as he held her in the air for a moment, calculating, gauging the correct angle and trajectory. Slobbering, he then slammed her downward - onto his waiting erection. Her pussy twitched and involuntarily contracted, recoiling in shock at the sudden intrusion of demon cock into its deepest recesses Fornicus, shaking his hips and wiggling from side to side to help force his member deeper into Meg, laughed and drooled on his chin.

Meg's mouth and brain both screamed silently with the suddenness of the penetration, as already re-engorged demon cock tore past her glistening lips and sunk deeply into her vagina. Her eyes were wide with surprise, her mouth still opened wide but with no sound escaping it. She was shocked by the unexpectedness of the move, and could only shudder from head to toe as Fornicus began to fuck her senseless. Snorting and gibbering, the hellspawn rammed his hungry penis into Meg's yielding pussy with complete lack of concern for his poor victim. Holding her hips grasped tightly in his grip, he forced her squirming body downward inch by inch, sliding her shocked pussy down around his greedy cock, stuffing it full of his hungry meat. He pushed down on her hips, and thrust upward with his, until he was sure she was thoroughly and irreversibly impaled on his greedy member yet again. Only when his cock was completely inside her did he snort with satisfaction.

Her weight was nothing to him, and he strutted coolly about the room, with the dangling Meg impaled on his once again primed tool. His thrusting hips had her flopping in the air in front of him like a rag doll. He again snagged her breasts and tormented them with greedy fingers. He might have thought of this as repetitive and unimaginative, but this time she WAS in an upright position instead of on her knees like a Chihuahua, and he WAS fucking her pussy, not her ass. So, he dismissed those negative thoughts and concentrated on the job at hand... that being emptying his cock and balls into this meddling strumpet one more time. A new, unspoiled and unfilled orifice - but to which he intended to do both.

Drooling, the lust demon carried Meg around the room, slamming his meat into her oh so soft pussy and again abusing those bouncing beauties. He only wished his hands had teeth, so he could bite those tender nipples... but time enough for that later. In the end, just walking around and fucking Meg - even though a new orifice was involved - really didn't seem to satisfy Fornicus' sicker instincts, so he searched for something else to inflict on this annoying - but fuckable - little earth bound cock whore.

Then he spied the bed. And his warped mind recalled the tossed aside robe belt. The two clicked and melded together in his fetid brain. He grinned. Oh, yes, that would be so lovely. THAT would be a much more imaginative fuck. Ahh, yes, he thought sickly, Fornicus' will be done! He laughed. His rag doll humping of Meg's pussy didn't slow down a bit as he scanned the room for the discarded belt. With a wicked snicker he located it, then carried Meg over to its location, still slamming his hips upward into her. She flopped so deliciously. Her succulent tits - on those rare occasions when his greedy paws briefly set them free - bounced every so deliciously, and her ass cheeks rippled so sweetly against his ramming hips. Her sticky mane nonetheless flew high off her shoulders with every needy thrust. She looked the way a naked woman would surely look while operating a jackhammer! Only HE was the jackhammer that caused her to bounce and flop so pleasantly. Fornicus approved of the overall fucked rag doll look. It seemed to mirror her hopeless predicament perfectly.

Keeping the captive witch impaled on his inhuman cattle prod, The Great Fornicus bent to retrieve the belt, holding Meg around the waist as he did so, saddened at even this brief interruption in his tit mauling. He picked up the belt, looked it over, smiled approvingly. Yes, it would do. He only needed a few feet of material to do the job he had in mind.

Still keeping Meg impaled and flopping humorously on his cock, Fornicus made his way to the bed. Again bracing Meg with his arm around her waist, he lifted the foot of the bed easily, standing the frame on end with the headboard on the floor. He inspected the metal crossbar of the bed's frame, grunting with evil satisfaction. This, too, would do.

"Put your hands over your head, bitch," Fornicus snarled into Meg's ear.

She complied, shuddering at the unknown.

Fornicus walked her over to the wall, pressing her against it, then leaned into her back. He didn't want to remove his cock from her pussy for even an instant if he didn't have to, so he used the wall to brace her as his eager hands tied her wrists together with the belt. That task completed, he then moved back to the bed and flipped the remaining length of the belt over the crossbar, wrapping it around a couple of times and then tying it tightly to the bar. Now, sadly, he knew he'd have to vacate her dripping quim to complete the task. But, he knew that in just a few minutes, he'd be fucking her again with great gusto and a bit more panache. So, he'd just have to grin and bear the delay. It would be worth it. Oh, yes, indeed.

Yanking his reluctant tool from her crotch, Fornicus then twisted Meg around to face him. Her hands were tied to the crossbar, and she hung from it helplessly. But that most certainly wasn't enough. No, not NEARLY enough. The vile creature then grabbed both of Meg's ankles and held them together in one hand. He lifted them up over her head and used the remaining length of material to tie her legs to her bound hands and the crossbar. Meg squirmed uselessly again. She will just never learn, Fornicus sighed to himself. He wondered if all above world bitches were this stupid.

When his job was complete, Fornicus stepped back to inspect the hapless, helpless Meg. He grinned lasciviously. He liked the look. Meg's face glared between her calves at him. Her hands and feet tied to the crossbar left her dangling and exposed. Though she glared at Fornicus, he knew she could do absolutely nothing to stop him. She was helpless. Unfortunately, her breasts were hidden behind her legs, which was a cause for sadness in the demon's foul heart. And her lovely legs were held tightly together also, from ankles to crotch. They should be spread wide and inviting, begging his hungry cock to enter between them. Tits hidden, pussy not as open and exposed as it should be? It just wasn't right... not at all as it should be. He sighed disapprovingly. If only he'd had another length of material he could much better expose her naked body for his carnal use. But, wait... an idea struck him. This could all be done MUCH better. All he needed was another piece of that flimsy robe, and his joy could be complete!

In seconds, Fornicus had found a big enough section of surviving robe to accommodate his perverted plan. His hands quickly tore at it, frenetically ripping free a length of material that could be used in the same manner as the belt had. Oh, what a genius he thought himself to be! Laughing giddily, he ran over to the bound witch and quickly untied her legs, then tied both of them to the crossbar again, this time separately. Before securing them, he spread her legs as wide apart as he could, the severity of the distance involved even eliciting a wince of pain from the bound lass. Ahh, yes, much better. Now he could see and ravage those succulent tits without any hindrance whatsoever, and her pussy was much more properly exposed for his personal use. Problem solved! Oh, yes, how slick and clever he was!

Leering, Fornicus got down on one knee and examined Meg's dripping prize, up close, with an admiring, detail-inspecting eye. He fingered it, exposing all the layers of succulent flesh, probing both its external and internal features. Meg squirmed as his fingers and his leering face boldly had their fill of her pussy. She watched as he sniffed it again, much the same as he had done earlier. She watched as his eyes closed in rapture. He sniffed her over and over again, nuzzling his face all around her mound. "Ahh, the sweet smell of helpless pussy. That's the best kind, you know," he mocked, looking up into Meg's eyes, "trapped pussy. Tied up pussy always looks, smells and tastes sweeter. Don't know why that is... it just is." Drool was glistening at the corner of his mouth. "Mind if I have another taste, beggin' Megan?" he asked, grinning a vile grin.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
1...345678