Be Careful What You Witch For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Not waiting for a response, he began licking her pussy. Meg watched as that snakelike tongue slithered about her pubes and then worked its way into her slit. Brutish fingers then spread her open and she saw Fornicus' dicklike tongue probing about in the moist pink folds. She shuddered, pleasure radiating out from the tip of that demonic tongue. She heard Fornicus laugh. "The little earth bitch likes Fornicus' excellent tongue, eh? Well, why not? You came once already, didn't you, you whore? Didn't want me to know that dirty little secret, did you? But Fornicus knows all. I have no problem with letting you come, too, since it's going to be the death of you anyway. Fornicus will give you many orgasms... before you die. It is, after all, what I do. You'll have so many orgasms before I'm through with you, that you'll BEG me to kill you. So, that's okay,slut... you can come when I eat this delicious little pussy." Sarcastically, he added, "Your slave from Hell gives you permission to cum." The sarcasm glinted in his glowing demon's eyes.

Without wasting another word, the demon again buried his face between Meg's legs. Again he slurped and drooled and made vile, disgusting noises as he lapped her deep, hot core. He sucked her pussy, probed it with his long, energetic tongue. Apparently, even as demons' cocks have some sort of anesthetizing effect to prevent the gag reflex from kicking in, so too do demons' tongues have some electrifying nature that makes whatever they lick literally twitch with pleasure. Meg's pussy was most definitely twitching like mad wherever that tongue even lightly grazed. In fact, her entire body twitched and jerked spasmodically with every lick, every suck, every insertion of that unholy tongue anywhere on her responsive sex. Even her captor's grotesque sucking and slurping sounds couldn't keep her from reaching orgasm at the speed of light.. and to keep climaxing far longer than she ever had before... or even thought possible!

When Meg's orgasm washed over Fornicus' still lapping face, it was merely the tip of the iceberg. Laughing quietly, the knowing demon continued to lick at Meg's fountain, keeping her twitching and coming for an unbelievably long time. Every time Meg thought her orgasm had finally subsided, Fornicus would lap or suck her clit or fuck her deeply with his tongue and the gushing would begin all over again. The pussy-licking demon seemed to enjoy that. It became such an exquisite torture for Meg that he so enjoyed inflicting upon her. Meg kept cumming and cumming. She couldn't stop. Fornicus' hellborn tongue was in complete control of her ability to climax or not climax. And he gleefully kept her on the brink of orgasm - deciding how and when he'd allow her to come - for well over an hour. He took such twisted pleasure from watching her exhausted body twitching all over again in ever weakening release. The orgasms, once welcomed by the bound witch, became an actual burden after over an hour of release after release. But, still Fornicus licked. Still he spitefully kept her gushing. Until, finally, she didn't even have the energy to twitch. Her orgasms became weak ghosts of their former glory. Meg hung limply by her bonds, unable to squirm - even with pleasure - and barely able to breathe, let alone achieve orgasm. Only then did Fornicus remove his mouth from her holiest of places. Standing, wiping cum and drool from his chin, the demon chuckled, "See what Fornicus can do for a cooperative slut? You keep letting me fuck you any way I please - as if you had a choice anyway - and I'll be generous in giving YOU orgasms, too. Of course, you're not a lust demon, so at some point you'll be BEGGING me NOT to make you come any more." He laughed. "Oh, and what beautiful music THAT will be to my little ears! But I WON'T stop. I'll make you cum until it HURTS! Eventually, it'll be both YOUR orgasms and MINE combined that will snuff out your worthless little life. But, unlike yourself, I still get to diddle the whores in Hell. You'll just be dead meat. Unless, of course, you end up in Hell... as my eternal plaything." He contemplated the thought, and smiled.

But, being the lust demon he IS, Fornicus, his mind - temporarily distracted by the urge to eat bound pussy - again returned to fucking... and Meg's bountiful breasts, which he could now see quite nicely thanks to tying her legs spread apart as opposed to together. He took a moment to again congratulate himself on that improvement in strategy. Then, self-congratulation accepted, he again needed to dip his cock into squirming, helpless, tightly bound pussy.

So, back into Meg went demon cock. She could only watch and vainly twist from side to side as he thrust that huge, indelicate instrument into her over and over and over. Her pussy, like her anus, was stretched to its limits. It was also extremely worn out from probably a dozen or more orgasms. It therefore humbly accepted Fornicus' carnal advances, letting him pummel it with his eager, malicious tool. Oh, and how he fucked her raw. He felt that since he'd given her several orgasms, she OWED him a good pussy ride. Not that any of that mattered, anyway. She was nothing more than a tied up earth whore, and being fucked in every hole she owned was what she DESERVED.

Fornicus became nothing more than a rutting animal. He rammed Meg's opening with outright belligerence, as if punishing that hole simply for being. His hands again shot out and ravaged her bouncing breasts, but this time she faced him, so his hungry mouth was able to join in the fun. Those already battered nipples received the biting that Fornicus had only fantasized about earlier. He sucked and licked her tits to the point of bruising, and then bit her nipples until they SCREAMED in agony. And yet, even in that agony, Fornicus' tongue's magical quality made them feel oh, so good at the same time. Meg almost BEGGED him to keep biting them, to suck them right off her breasts! She would've let him literally chew and swallow them if he'd wanted to! She never knew that having her nipples bitten could be so... HOT!

Fornicus slurped and drooled and mouth-mauled her soft, sensitive breasts the entire time he shoved his animal cock into her pussy. Meg was again responding. Her vaginal muscles clamped hungrily around his marauding cock. Fornicus was again quickly reaching climax. He rammed into her angrily, cruelly, almost CHEWING her breasts as he fucked her so deep that she again thought her liver had become the true target of his angry thrusting.

With another growl, his teeth gritted together from the monumental strain, Fornicus came inside Meg's battered vagina. He rammed it and rammed it, grunting with the effort. Biting and lapping her chest, he again spurted his inexhaustible supply of demon jiz up into her. Meg twitched and jerked and flowed around his impaling implement, despite her already numerous, draining orgasms. She thought it must be that same feeling that had taken place in her colon a short while ago that did it... that feeling of being filled with hot, squishing liquid. She could actually feel that fantastic amount of semen sloshing about inside her. And it was so, so hot. That, her sex-numbed brain thought hazily, must be the answer.

Before his orgasm was totally finished, Fornicus again withdrew from Meg's opening, this time continuing his spurting with his cock sweeping over her lower body. His sticky fluids anointed her from the knees up, bathing her almost completely all the way up to her rib cage. Cum dripped from her navel, her belly, her entire crotch area and her thighs. But still Fornicus was not through. He continued to ambitiously stroke himself, spraying his cum all over the bound Meg. He took great glee in thus bathing her in his copious testicular discharge.

But then another vile idea struck him. With twisted expectation in his eyes, he reached up over Meg's head - his cock still spurting - and grabbed the foot of the bed, lowering it just enough to do what he had planned. By the time he had the still tied Meg lowered enough, her exposed, still dripping sex was dragging on the floor. But this move left her delectable tits exactly where he needed them.

With Meg hanging there helpless still, the perverted demon continued to hold the foot of the bed at about shoulder height. Meg's body swung toward him, and her soft breasts slammed into Fornicus' belly. Grinning malevolently, the crazed hellspawn adjusted his stance, still holding the bed at the correct height, and shoved his still exploding penis between Meg's breasts. "Boob job!" he chortled, watching his dick hump happily within the warm confines of Meg's cleavage as the head again spurted his vile liquids into her face. "Open your mouth!" he screamed, annoyed that Meg hadn't thought to swallow his cum on her own. Meg complied, opening her mouth wide. Instantly, demon cum again glazed her lips and tongue.

Fornicus continued to buck his hips, feeling the luscious sensation of Meg's soft breasts stroking his heated shaft. Up and down his hips went, sliding his needy cock between those delectable mounds of flesh. Meg's face got creamed again and again, and Fornicus made a game of seeing how good his aim was, how many volleys of sperm he could send directly into that lovely, open mouth. He watched with self approval as Meg was forced to swallow over and over again. The sight of his cum spraying into her open mouth from between those soft, cum-shiny tits, rolling around on her tongue, dripping off her lips, made him erupt all the more. Ah, it was magnificent... fucking Meg's tits while he shot the resulting bursts of his pleasure directly down her accepting throat. A tit fuck that was almost a blow job! Could it GET any better than that? Sometimes, it was just so damn good to be a lust demon!

True to his nature, Fornicus kept blasting spum into Meg's face, his netherworldly boob job climax lasting some thirty minutes, if not more. Again, Meg's face and hair were dripping with milky liquid. Before he was done with her, as he had before, he again anointed another part of her with his cum. Removing his slightly less powerfully erupting penis from between her breasts, he instead held the bed upright with one hand and stroked himself again with the other until he shot his remaining load onto the breasts that had given him so much pleasure. He considered it their reward for services rendered. The nipples he'd sucked and bitten so deliciously now dripped with cloudy fluid. He liked how it looked. Yet another cum masterpiece he'd painted on this meddlesome bitch!

"My cum suits you," he said with a cruel grin as he watched his spurts splatter on her heaving chest and then rubbed the liquid into her flesh with his still erupting cock. "Very attractive on you. Compliments your skin tone nicely. You should wear my cum more often. Oh, but, silly me... you HAVE been wearing my cum, haven't you? And doing such a splendid job of it, too!" He laughed so hard he inadvertently lowered the bed several inches and his weakly spurting penis slapped stickily against her chin and lower lip. This led him to laugh even harder.

Meg raised her dripping face and glared up at him. To Fornicus' glee, his sticky liquids still dribbled from her mouth. What a perfect picture, he thought. His cum dripping from her mouthy lips. Absolutely priceless - and fitting - that he should shut her up with the contents of his dick. Constantly swallowing his cum kept her from shooting off at the mouth every chance she got. What more could he ask for?

In response to that satisfying scene - the witch glaring up at him as if she could somehow get revenge, and yet her face laughably dripping his fluids onto the hard wooden floor - Fornicus lowered the bed further and took a step back, until Meg's face hovered before his dribbling penis. "You should thank me," he said with oozing sarcasm, "for shooting my wad all over you. Go ahead. Thank my cock. Give it a big kiss. You might as well - you'll be sucking it again shortly anyway. In fact," he added with a grin, "I'll be shoving my cock in your mouth quite a bit in the near future... but I'm sure you already know that."

Meg hung there above that huge, insatiable, dripping cock, her mouth still wet with the very juices that smeared its head. Suddenly and vehemently - as if experiencing some sort of unexpected psychotic break - Fornicus raged, shaking the bed with both hands in both irritation and annoyance. "Kiss it! Kiss my cock NOW, bitch! It's done a lot for you, so THANK IT! It's the LEAST you should do!"

Meg puckered her lips and kissed the still pulsating head.

"No, don't just kiss it. Say thank you, too." the demon persisted.

"Thank you," Meg said quietly. And when she did, that throbbing penis throbbed even more, and it rose again, firming and thickening before her face.

"Mmm," Fornicus mused, "you see how being nice to my cock can be a good thing? Well, at least for ME, anyway!" He roared with laughter again.

Meg felt herself rising in the air. Fornicus was raising the bed, lifting it to its former standing on end position. When it was fully raised, the demon stood before her, coming close, whispering in her ear. "I've got so much more for you to do," he said, licking her ear with that inhuman tongue. "I'm going to untie you, now, so you can get on your knees and give my cock a really great blowjob. I want my balls licked really nicely again. Then I'm going to suck your pussy again while I fuck your mouth from above. It'll be fun. You'll love my balls slapping your face. The whores in Hell sure do. But, before I untie you, there's one last thing I want to do."

Fornicus marched over to the table on which the spell book rested. He ignored the book, as if not even realizing what it was. Instead, he reached for the two candles on either side of it. They had burned down to half their original length. He brought them both over to the bound witch. "I just love to play with candles, don't you?" he leered. "They can be so stimulating on soft skin... so... energizing. Want to play with some candles, slut? Shall we play with them TOGETHER, perhaps?" His grin was evil personified.

Meg could only watch helplessly as he held one candle over her breasts, tilting it, letting the hot wax drip down onto her already overly tenderized flesh. It seared her skin, and she screamed. "Now, now," the creature said, "it can't be THAT bad. It's only a little hot wax. Don't be such a wimpy little bitch." He dipped the other candle over the other breast. More whimpers and screams arose from Meg's sticky lips.

Since her eyes were closed as she tried to come to grips with Fornicus' latest vile tortures, Meg didn't realize that the hot wax no longer dripping on her singed nipples was not a reprieve at all, but merely a change of venue. Hot wax almost immediately began dripping on her sensitive inner thighs. Then the melting candles moved toward her center, getting closer to her pussy by the second.

"Maybe if you BEG to suck my cock, I'll stop. What do you say, bitch? You horny to suck my cock again? Want another mouthful of Fornicus' fat, juicy dick? Hot to fill your belly with more of my cum?" Then he added in an even more merciless tone, "Of course you are. So, beg for it, bitch. Beg to suck my cock. Unless, of course, you'd rather feel excruciating pain on your pussy. Your choice, cunt."

"Yes, Great Fornicus," Meg whimpered, not wanting to feel on her sensitive flower anything remotely resembling the searing pain that dripped onto her thighs. "Please... PLEASE let me suck your cock," she entreated.

"My WHAT cock? Magnificent maybe? You wish to suck my MAGNIFICENT cock?" Sizzling droplets hissed at various points within her silky triangle of pubic hair.

"Yes, please, Great Fornicus," she flinched as still more droplets approached closer and closer to her soft pussy lips, "Please let me suck your MAGNIFICENT cock!"

"Now, that's better. And maybe you'd like to lick my ass for me?" Hot wax still approached that vulnerable slit.

"Yes.... YES!" Meg squirmed and tried to twist herself away from the dripping wax. "Please, Great Fornicus, allow me to lick your magnificent ass!"

"I'll bet when you say that, you mean my delicious asshole, right? You want to lick THAT more than anything, am I right?" Hot wax approached her lips from either side, and a particularly thick and painful dollop meandered lazily downward from the top of her pubic triangle, working its way directly toward her cringing clit. She gnawed her lower lip until she tasted blood, and she'd closed her eyes so tightly that her eyelids actually HURT.

"Yes! Please! PLEASE, GREAT FORNICUS... your asshole would taste so sweet!" The stream of hot wax hardened and stopped its trek less than an inch from her clit, which did not go unnoticed by Fornicus.

"Oh, too bad," he sneered, "I missed your clit. Well, as always, time enough to rectify that later. Now, you were saying... you want to eat out my asshole for me? How sweet of you. Guess it's only fair. I ate out yours, after all. That IS what you're promising, isn't' it?" More drops of hot wax spattered around her pussy.

"Yes, of course, Great Fornicus. Mmmm... I can't wait to eat out your magnificent asshole! And suck your cock again! Oh, please, I'll do such a good job for you!" That sentence ended in a high-pitched squeal as a good amount of hot wax plopped onto her peri-vaginal area, making her squirm and grit her teeth.

"And whatever else I tell you to do, right? You can't wait to have my ass in your face, my cock in your mouth, and be fucked and licked and tormented until you can't stand it any more? You'll even DIE for Fornicus, won't you?" Several hot, searing droplets fell just around her clit, and directly alongside her lips. She squirmed again, moaning with both pain and dread.

"Anything you say, Great Fornicus! Fuck me to death! Let me be your bitch whore! I'll lick you, suck you... anything! Fuck every hole I have! It's all yours. Let me serve you, Great Fornicus!"

She felt no further hot drippings. For a few moments, there was silence, and a somehow unnerving lack of pain, as if it were waiting to pounce again. Slowly opening her eyes, Meg saw Fornicus leering back at her, a look of supreme satisfaction on his face. His hands, now empty, reached out and untied her. As he undid her bonds, she looked about nervously for the candles, and saw them on either side of the book again. She breathed a sigh of relief. When her bonds had been completely untied, she heard Fornicus laugh as she fell to the floor like a stone. "Get up, little slut. You have promises to keep. No, wait, don't get up. Just crawl over to the floor over there and lie down on your back. I'm going to straddle your face and fuck it for a bit. I'll try not to let my balls slapping your face bruise it too much. Then, when I'm done filling your lovely mouth again, I'm going to plop my hairy ass right down onto your pretty face and let you keep your promise of gobbling it up for me. I do so love the feeling of a bitch's tongue up my ass. Go on, now, lie down and open your pretty mouth real wide. Fornicus is going to fill it up again."

Meg started to get up.

"I said CRAWL over there, didn't I? Are you fucking deaf?!"

Shuddering, she got back down on her hands and knees and complied. She crawled over to the approximate spot he'd indicated, and waited for him. He strode over to her with a completely disgusting, arrogant air, standing over her, straddling her head, facing her legs. He purposely let her gaze up at his immense boner and sweaty ass. "Good girl," he said, "now get that big mouth open nice and wide. OPEN WIDE FOR CHUNKY!" He laughed long and loud, "Oh, I've always wanted to say that." As soon as her mouth crept open, he squatted over her face, still facing her legs, aiming his eager, throbbing tool down toward Meg's open mouth, his muscled ass ready to slide forward and get its licking as soon as his hummer was finished. Meg's eyes looked up at that hairy sack and the equally hairy ass behind it as they descended toward her face. Far above the dangling testicles, throbbing penis and descending buttocks, Fornicus grinned down at her. He couldn't wait to sit on her face and feed her some cock and ass.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
1...345678