Be Careful What You Witch For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeding began almost immediately. Laughing his usual vile, sick laugh, Fornicus lowered himself down fully, shoving his cock into her mouth hard and fast. He let his full weight force his penis right down her throat and keep it there. Wheezing gleeful laughter, the perverted demon danced happily on her face, hopping up and down playfully, squirming about energetically to get his cock all the way into her mouth. When he was satisfied she'd been properly humiliated, he raised himself off her face and began thrusting his hips downward, once again using Meg's mouth for his depraved needs.

As he thrust repeatedly downward, his huge sack slapped Meg's forehead, eye sockets and nose. After the shock of the first few, unexpected slaps of those hairy testicles into her face, she had the good sense to again close her eyes. Fornicus alternately thrust downward into her mouth and then sat on her face and squirmed and gyrated on it, sighing as his cock occupied her hot mouth so deliciously. He also enjoyed squashing his nuts into her face. They seemed to fit quite nicely into her eye sockets. He hoped her eyes were open so she could properly admire his balls as they ground into her face. He laughed inwardly, picturing himself sitting on her face with both his testicles wedged into her mouth as he squirmed with glee. It would give a whole new meaning to having his balls sucked! Yes, that would be his next treat for the stupid bitch... a nice mouthful of his sweet testicles! And she'd better appreciate the honor! And then it would be time to shove his asshole into her face. Mmmmm... he couldn't wait to have her tongue in it. That always felt so good!

Fornicus came. Hopping madly on Meg's battered face, he once again shot his load down her throat. He could hear her swallowing hard and fast down there under his genitals. She could swallow pretty quickly, he had to give her that. She was one helluva cock sucker, no bones about it. So, closing his eyes, dreaming of his upcoming rim job, he happily humped Meg's humbled face. The minutes ticked by as Fornicus emptied himself down her gullet, his ongoing eruption spurred on by his fantasy of Meg's tongue wiggling into his colon. This forced blow job lasted longer than even he expected. He was just having so damn much fun with it! Sitting on the stupid cunt's face was the highlight of it all, even better than the blow job itself. That pretty face under his ass, being fed his potent sperm. Ahh... pure bliss. Even after his orgasm finally subsided, the demon still sat on Meg's face, just because he enjoyed humiliating her. He even squirmed his ass in her face, working his crack down over her nose, forcing it between his cheeks. Oh, how he laughed at that. Hell, he thought, she might as well get used to having her face between his cheeks. She was going to be doing some heavy duty licking down there in a minute or two anyway. And when he finally removed his penis from her mouth, he again squeezed the last few drops of his cum onto her lips and tongue. Before he got off of her, he allowed his balls one last playful jaunt in her face. He rubbed them and pressed them into her eye sockets again and then down over her mouth. He made her kiss them, laughing as she complied.

Then the foul beast slid forward so that his dribbling penis again hovered over Meg's cleavage. Bending forward, he reached back with both hands and spread his cheeks wide. Grinning back at her, licking his lips lasciviously, he began inching his ass back toward her face. His brown opening loomed ever larger in Meg's field of vision. Fornicus began laughing. His anus was aimed directly at Meg's mouth, and getting closer to it by the second.

"Heh heh heh," Fornicus wheezed, "time for dinner, little bitch. Now, stick that tongue out nice and far for me."

Suddenly, unexpectedly, Meg began whimpering and begging. "Oh, please, Great Fornicus, no more! I can't take any more. I'm beaten. I'm exhausted. Please spare me! Please don't kill me with sex. I'm sorry I interrupted your tryst with the Hell sluts. Please, let me send you back to them. You can fuck all three of them again! I could never please you as much as they can. Please, Fornicus, I beg you to forgive me... to spare me!"

Fornicus was taken aback by this. He fully expected Meg to beg for mercy at some point, but it was far too early for that yet. Surely, even this weak little earth bitch had more stamina than THAT! "What?" he bellowed, still straddling her with his hands spreading his ass cheeks over her face, "are you fucking kidding me? You want me to stop fucking you NOW... and we're only, what, a few hours into the festivities? Surely you're joking with me!" Angry almost beyond words, he stood, chest heaving, glaring down at her with disgust. "This is too soon even for an earth pussy like you! You have so much more to endure before I even BEGIN to get serous. Now open that mouth of yours and put your tongue in my ass!. Or do you want some hot wax INSIDE your pussy? That can be arranged." He was clearly not happy.

"Think about it, Great Fornicus," she entreated, "if you let me live, you can have me again tomorrow night, and the next, and every night thereafter. I can be your private slut on earth. You can come fuck me whenever you wish!"

"I'm a lust demon, slut. I fuck my victims TO DEATH! I can fuck all the whores I want in Hell. Why should I spare you just to come back and fuck you again? Make sense, bitch. Now, shut up and STICK OUT THAT TONGUE!!"

"But," Meg persisted, "you yourself said what a fine ass, delicious pussy and great tits I have. They can be yours night after night anytime you like if you spare me."

"I don't SPARE humans, bitch... I USE them and then move on. You brought this on yourself. YOU called me up from the dark regions. YOU are to blame for all of this! Now, for the last time, I'm telling you you have much suffering ahead of you... and much pleasure, too... but it all ends TONIGHT! There will be no tomorrows for you anymore. I fuck you until you stop breathing. End of story. NOW GET YOUR IGNORANT TONGUE UP MY ASS!"

"But, Great Fornicus," she tried one last ploy, "if you spare me tonight, I'll not only be your slut forever, but I'll even bring some of my female friends to you. You can have your own harem on Earth. Any time you grow tired of the Hell bitches, you can come up here for a little something different. You can fuck a dozen of my hot friends... any way you like. I'll GIVE them to you! They'll be your personal possessions... to use as you see fit." As she said this, miraculously, she was able to shimmy out from under the startled, irritated demon. She scurried out from under him like a sand crab and scrabbled away on the floor a few feet, cowering behind him in fear.

Fornicus whirled to face her, quaking with rage, his eyes filled with blazing fury. He was not happy at having his butt-licking fantasy thus interrupted. His ass had been so close to Meg's face that he could FEEL her insolent tongue wiggling into his sphincter. And having that little dream put on hiatus did not sit well with him at all. If Meg's tongue wasn't bathing his colon in just a few short seconds, he was going to shove her entire HEAD up his ass and keep it there until she suffocated! This bitch was going to eat out his ass... OR DIE!

While the enraged demon hissed and spat and howled before her, Meg quickly crawled forward and began desperately kissing his feet, wrapping her arms around his ankles, kissing over and over again. On the floor on her belly, she mouthed his feet obsequiously, fear overriding shame.

As she kissed his feet, Fornicus laughed down at her, wondering aloud and with some amazement, "You would sacrifice your own friends to spare yourself from dying in carnal bliss?" He appeared shocked, his face disbelieving. Even a stupid whore like this one would rather die in ecstasy as his sex slave than in the usual useless and boring manner that these above worlders do, no? Her actions made no sense to him.

"Yes," Meg assured him, "and still be your fuck-whore any time you need me. If you'll just spare me... let me live." She hugged him, sobbing, clinging to his legs, her arms wrapped around them. Kissing his thighs, she leaned against him with her full weight. He staggered back a few steps, then stumbled back a few more still when she slid down his legs and again circled his ankles with her arms and kissed his feet passionately. He tripped again, stumbling back a few more steps before finally kicking her away. At first he was very much aggravated by her weak display, but then began to consider her words.

"Hmmm... a dozen friends, you say?"

"Yes, and all of them beautiful. And you can fuck any of them any time you please, any way you please. I can see to that. I have powers."

He stood there for a few moments, deep in thought. "I've seen how feeble your powers really are, witch. You fucked up when you summoned me, didn't you? I don't hold much faith in your powers, slut."

"I made a mistake, that's all. I can deliver my friends to you, I swear."

"A tempting offer. But it's still against my nature. I'll be tempted to fuck them all to death, after all."

"Even if you do, you'll still have me. You can fuck me anytime you want to. Even if they're all dead, you still have me to fuck day and night, as you see fit."

"You mean you'd not only sell your friends into sexual slavery, but let me kill them just so you can be my eternal whore? Oh, how precious!" He laughed hard, his body again quaking with twisted mirth.

"Yes, Great Fornicus. And if you agree to these terms I'll suck your cock and lick your ass just like you want me to, every night if you like. I'll perform any depraved act you choose. You can even fuck me to the BRINK of death, as long as you let me live to be fucked by you again. I loved the orgasms you gave me tonight, and I want to experience more of them. Please, Great Fornicus, allow me to be your undeserving sex slave for all eternity. Please! I'll see to it that you don't regret your decision! PLEASE SPARE ME, OH, GREAT FORNICUS... AND I'LL BE YOUR PERSONAL BITCH WHORE FOREVER!"

Fornicus laughed so hard he cried. His body was shaking and he held his belly with such unbridled humor as he'd never experienced before. He stumbled backwards again, unable to control his fit of laughter. When his laughter finally ebbed, he sighed and wiped tears from his eyes. It was so good to have this earth bitch beg for her life... and even offer to sacrifice her earthly friends for his pleasure. But now it was time to end her little ploy and get down to the business of fucking her into an early grave.

But when he looked down at where the sniveling Meg had been kissing his feet... she was no longer there....

Still wiping tears from his eyes, Fornicus looked around him. Now where could his little fuck toy have gotten off to? Ah, there the little strumpet was, trying to crawl away from him. So much for her phony attempt to wheedle her way into his good graces to spare her miserable life. But what was that she was doing? Clawing at the floor? Had her predicament driven her mad? Oh, this was too rich. The joy of breaking and using a woman was a hundredfold greater than usual with this one. So strong and arrogant at first, now reduced to crawling and scrabbling at the floor. Still, he was horny and had a LOT more fucking to do. But first, he wanted her tongue in his ass... PRONTO!

"And where is it my personal whore is crawling off to before she's eaten some tasty ass?" He put his hands on his hips and watched her continue to claw at the floor. By the time he realized what she was up to, it was too late.

"Just one second, oh great and hairy Fornicus," Meg said, sarcasm oozing from every word.

"Is that sarcasm I detect coming from the mouth that should already be servicing my needs?" He scowled down at her, not pleased in the slightest with this turn of events. But, still, he watched her with interest... even then oblivious to what was about to happen.

Meg had counted on Fornicus' enormous netherworldly ego - counted on the fact that he was so sure of himself and his power over her, that he wouldn't panic and try to stop her until it was too late. So, when her tired, shaking fingers finally pried the pre-cut board from the floor, she was relieved that he still hadn't tried to stop her. She reached into the opening strategically placed in the floor months ago, which had been hidden by the small square of wood that she'd just removed from the floor. She took out the object that had been hidden therein. Squeezing it in her palm, she rolled over quickly, praying that the stupefied demon would hesitate just a moment more. By the time Fornicus saw that she held a piece of mystic chalk, she was already marking the floor with it, repairing the break in the protective circle. He watched her with mixed confusion and amusement... until he realized he was standing inside the circle, on the inverted pentagram... and the pretty and vulnerable Meg was outside of its candle-lit perimeter. He howled in rage, reaching down for Meg with wide-spread, clawlike fingers. But those grasping fingers burst into searing flame as they got near the prone, barely able to move witch. And it was Meg's turn to laugh.

"Well, now, it seems the Great Fornicus isn't so great anymore, is he?" she laughed. In her triumph, she found the strength to crawl back from the circle and sit with her back against the wall, watching the demon try futilely to exit the summoning circle. Every time he tried, an invisible force rejected him, and whatever part of him had broken the plane of the protective circle had burst into agonizing flame. Meg breathed a sigh of relief. Her protective circle was back in business. Fornicus was again trapped within it. Escape was once again impossible. She was safe... at last.

The flailing demon raged and spat and hissed within the circle, calling her "slut" and "whore" and "bitch" and every other name he'd used for her this night. But it was all in vain. He was trapped - beaten. His rage gurgled in his chest and in his throat. He glared about the room, and at the very circle itself, hoping there might be even the tiniest chink somewhere. Meg had fucked up once, he thought, and might have done so again at another point in the circle. But wherever he tested its security, he was met with the experience of his flesh boiling and burning away. After a time, he merely snorted and glared his evil eyes down at the sitting, chuckling Meg.

"You fucking bitch," was all he said. The words uncoiled from his gut like a black, evil serpent.

"Bitch, maybe," she replied, "but not fucking YOU anymore. And as soon as I get a little strength back in my legs, I'm going to send you back to your precious, diseased whores in Hell. You'll be no more than a hairy, smelly memory." She smiled as she watched him fume, adding, "Maybe the Great Fornicus should've taken the poor little witch girl up on her offer. Maybe the great, stinking demon was... oh, I don't know... STUPID?"

Within the circle, Fornicus tried time and again to break the spell of containment. Each time his body burst into flame and parts of his flesh seared off, floating to the floor as just so much smoldering ash. He knew even if he broke through the circle, he'd be disintegrated, and be nothing more than soot for Meg to sweep away and toss into the trash. It was hopeless. But he certainly didn't have to like it.

Finally feeling like she had enough energy to move, Meg first taunted the demon. She spread her legs and brazenly played with her pussy. "Guess Fornicus the Stupid won't get to play with THIS any more, will he? Or THESE," she added, cupping her breasts and jiggling them at him. "Or this," she fired at him, turning to wiggle her cum-drenched ass in his direction. "Or have THIS," she turned around again and opened her mouth wide, licking her lips slowly at him, "sucking his cock. Never even got my tongue up your ass, did you, big boy?" She laughed with such derision that even Fornicus was reluctantly proud of that evil laugh.

The Hellspawn nodded, knowing he was beaten. Meg laughed and pointed at his drooping penis, limp for the first time since she'd summoned him. "Oh, my, it's a good thing I'm dismissing you, isn't it? Doesn't seem like that little dick can do me any good any more. That little thing isn't even good enough to hump my ex-boyfriend's ass with. Poor little not-so-great Fornicus." She laughed still more. "Fornicus the LIMP, I'd call you."

He snarled, glaring, wishing he could find some way out of his prison. But, it was useless. The spell of containment was at full power now that the circle had been repaired. He would have to suffer her taunts and jeers. But, he swore to himself that if he EVER made it back to the upper world, he'd look this bitch up again... and then she'd pay. Oh, she'd pay dearly.

"And now, limp dick Fornicus," Meg chided, "It's time to send you home. It's been fun, but you have some STD-filled whores to attend to in Hell, don't you? Maybe they're more your speed. Maybe THEY don't mind you going soft on them. Anyway, you've overstayed your welcome, and you need to leave. You're beginning to really stink up my apartment."

Meg stood, giving the fretting demon one last jiggle of her boobs and ass. She walked over to the table against the wall, where the demon had been kind enough to return the candles after singeing her skin with their melted wax. She flipped the page in her musty book of incantations, from the page containing the conjuring spell to the page upon which was written the returning spell. She looked back at Fornicus one last time, grinning a grin easily as wicked as one of his own. "Bye, limp dick," she chuckled, "kill 'em in Hell, baby, 'cause you ain't killin' 'em here."

Turning back to the book she read: " Oh, Great Evil One, one of your slaves has strayed. He has come to this above world without your permission. Take him back where he belongs. In the name of Great Satan and his hierarchy of demons, Bring the Great Fornicus back to your realm, And keep him ever at your beck and call. In the name of all that is unholy, never let him stray again! Vin Scrotorum, et Zubinum Fral! Bal-Soggothum, Lustium banal!" Fornicus howled and snarled and thrashed about within the circle, but in the end he was slowly and inexorably pulled back down to Hell. His screams of rage could be heard for long minutes afterward, slowly fading as he plummeted ever deeper into the depths of chaos and darkness. The potent scent of sulfur dissipated, and Meg's bedroom lights slowly flickered back to brilliant life. And finally, she could breathe easier. With one last spell chanted over the circle and pentagram, she then mumbled a few quiet words over a pitcher of water and washed away both of them, destroying completely the connection between Hades and her bedroom. Using several pieces of her torn robe, she scrubbed away every last vestige of the summoning circle and the pentagram doorway to Hell, making sure that not even a trace of either was left. And even after that was done, she cast two more spells of protection over the entire area. Fornicus would NOT be back. Of that, she was certain.

She looked about her room. It was a shambles, with the bed on end, and slick, oily cum stains all over her walls and floor. In some spots it was still wet, in others tacky, while in others it had dried to a yellowish gray stain. It would take some time to clean it all up, especially the spots that dribbled and streaked down her walls. But, that was all work for tomorrow. Fornicus had shoved his cock and tongue into her for well over eight hours, and she was exhausted. And she needed one helluva thorough shower, and then a good, long, soaking bath. There was more cum on her body than all the puddles and streams spread around her bedroom combined! She was coated nearly head to toe with demon cum, and it felt damned uncomfortable. Disgusting stuff, demon semen. She laughed at the unintentional rhyme.

1...345678