Be Careful What You Witch For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Dragging her exhausted body to the bathroom, she turned on the shower full force, and waited only a few seconds before climbing beneath its refreshing spray. She used nearly an entire bottle of liquid soap to wash away Fornicus' sticky residue. Her face, shoulders, neck, arms, breasts, belly, crotch and thighs were coated with it, not to mention her back and buttocks. She was a walking testament to Fornicus' great ejaculating prowess... and the large volume he could both produce and store in his mammoth testicles. She needed to be rid of it from her aching body.

After showering for nearly forty-five minutes, and washing her hair repeatedly for another ten, Meg turned off the water and exited the shower. She then turned the bath spigot on full blast and began filling the tub, dropping some bubble flakes into it for a nice, sudsy soak. She needed to relax in some hot, soothing water for a bit before heading off to much needed sleep. The night had fled by and it was now light outside, and she fully intended to sleep until the next evening.

Going into the kitchen, she poured herself a glass of wine and sipped it until the water in the tub was ready. After ten minutes or so, she returned to the bathroom, and sighed at the sight of her waiting bath. Just seeing that lovely foam atop the warm water relaxed her a bit before she even stepped into the tub. Sipping her wine, she then entered her own little slice of heaven, sighing deeper yet as she lowered herself into it's warm embrace. She placed the wine on the rim of the tub, within close reach, and lay back to relax. More sighs escaped her happy lips.

She smiled, reflecting on the events of the past evening. She shook her head, not believing she'd ever been foolish enough to waste her time with simple revenge demons in the past, when lust demons were so much more fun. After the first two conjurings, whereupon she'd had merely annoying lesser demons rape and humiliate Terry and Rob out of pure spite and revenge, she'd learned a valuable lesson. Yes, it was fun to teach those traitorous sex-hounds a lesson, and she'd done so in spades. Between their various STD's and the other diseases they now had - and that's not even including their oh so humorous anointing with demon waste! - she long ago considered her revenge complete. The desire to torment them had disappeared when she finally understood that their poor psyches would be scarred for life anyway. That would be punishment enough. But then a new plan had wriggled and wormed its sinister way into her brain. A plan that didn't even involve either of her exes. Revenge had been forgotten. That new plan had emerged from the darker recesses of her betrayed brain. A much more PERSONAL plan.

Why bother, she'd thought, concentrating on Terry and Rob, when they'd been punished enough - and would remain punished for the rest of their lives? Why waste valuable time on those losers? Why not, instead, do something to make HERSELF feel better? Instead of unleashing vengeful demons on those two lovebirds, why not instead concentrate on giving herself PLEASURE instead? She'd go out and find men with bigger dicks than Rob to satisfy her needs, and then she could laugh at her ex's diminutive dong while she was being PROPERLY satisfied. And THEN, when she'd read about LUST DEMONS in her grandmother's diaries! It all instantly fell into place. She'd never have to trust a deceiving man again! She could conjure up a demon to pleasure her any way she wished for as long as she wished... and then simply SEND IT BACK TO HELL! How delicious was that? All the frenetic fucking she could stand... and then pure, blissful freedom and privacy. She'd never need a mere mortal man again!

Sighing, she reached up past her right shoulder, her hand capturing a small diary - her own, this time, not grandma's - that had been sitting next to her drink. It's leather cover, protected from all the elements by a ridiculously simple spell, and its likewise tamper-protected contents, were now more dear to her than anything else in her life. She opened it slowly, smiling deeply as she flipped ahead to a specific page and removed the small pen tucked inside. Before writing, she scanned the page, which had a list of six names on it. The first two were crossed out, as to her they were inconsequential. They had been the names of the aforementioned revenge demons... and no longer held any meaning for her. She was beyond that, even though they HAD been fun. Besides, their names were written elsewhere, in the section where she'd gleefully chronicled the tortures inflicted on Terry and Rob by those pesky little netherworld visitors she'd surprised them with. Those names didn't really belong here, so she'd scribbled over them, so that only lust demons were represented here. Beneath those scribbled over entries, In bold letters, four demon names were neatly printed in her own hand, with her own personal satisfaction ratings next to them in the form of stars, one being a sexual dud and five being a sexual dynamo. Needless to say, as lust demons, there were no ones or twos. In chronological order, these personally rated lust demons were: #3) Fellatus Pox-mallorum: followed by three stars and the comment, "Great, but too much into having his cock sucked. Needs a lot more sexual variety to be worth the effort of summoning him. No imagination."

#4) Yog-penosum: followed by four stars and three exclamation points. No indication as to what that all meant. No specifics. To Meg, that meant he was a great fuck, nothing more.

#5) The Dark Impaler: four darkly and thickly scribed stars, followed by a dozen exclamation points. The comment, "Man, can this boy fuck! Great with technique and new positions, but still needs a bit of kink to complete the package," followed directly on the heels of the exclamation marks.

#6) Fuckubus Penetrus: four stars and a plethora of exclamation points. "Another great fuck, but I'm still looking for that supreme, nasty, kinky, perverse demon of my dreams. He's gotta be out there somewhere!" Meg sighed at the memories as her eyes scanned the page. Great lays, one and all, but each missing that special something. Then, closing her eyes, she lay back in the tub and thought about her latest demonic tryst. She wanted to write it down exactly as she felt about it. Finally, the words came to her. She wrote:

#7) The Great Fornicus: FIVE STARS... followed by: "The kinky pervert of my dreams. So fucking sick he even makes ME look tame! I would've liked more time with him, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to send him back to Hell. Too bad. He was so deliciously sick! I can't call him back, either. I think I pissed him off way too much to risk THAT. Just my luck. Finally, my twisted equal, and I can't risk bringing him back for another round. Story of my life. Great memories, though. I hope the next one's even HALF as good as THIS one. Thinking on it, it's a good thing I used my grandmother's potent spell of protection. I'm sure THIS sick freak had all kinds of nasty diseases! All in all, a fantastic night. And this gives me hope that the demon of my dreams really is out there. I wonder if old Forny has a brother... one who's maybe a little less obsessed with killing folks. If so, I wanna meet him!"

To date, it was the most impressed she'd been by any of her lust demon encounters. She lamented that she'd never be able to experience him again, but was sure that discretion was the better part of valor. Still, she'd always remember ol' Fornicus and his delightfully sick streak. She'd been growing weary of the sameness of the lust demons up until this point, but now she was encouraged to keep calling up demonic lovers. If she could find another demon like Fornicus, who'd be happy to visit her over and over again for outrageous perversion and lust - and not be so dead set on killing her after having his way with her - then that would be the demon of her dreams, her fantasy demon lover in the flesh. Fornicus, as dangerous as his fixation on killing was, was an inspiration to Meg. Now she knew she was on the right path. She'd continue to call up demons until she found Mr. Demonic Right. So, while glad to be rid of the fixated lust demon, she had to thank him for reassuring her that her chosen path was the right one, after all. The future looked bright, now. Revenge was an emotion she could now tuck neatly away in its proper little niche once and for all. In it's place, lust and perversion ruled the day. She couldn't wait for her next summoning. Hopefully, she'd find another truly sick bastard like the vile Fornicus and possibly strike up a cozy little fuck-buddy deal with him. She squirmed in the bathtub just thinking about it. She stretched and sighed and smiled, purring like a contented kitten.

"Thank you, Fornicus, for showing me that I'm on the right track," she said to herself aloud. "Too bad you and I couldn't have been an item, you twisted little freak. It could've been AWESOME. But, hey, YOUR loss. Still, you exquisitely sick fuck, I do thank you for a delightful evening. You weren't half bad, Forny ol' boy. I tip my hat to you." She raised her wine glass and toasted the horny demon.

Then, stretching and sighing all over again, she replaced her diary on the tub's ledge and lay back to rest in the soothing, healing water for one last pristinely relaxing moment. Then, preparing to exit the tub and dry off for a nice, long, much needed sleep, Meg smiled up at the sky. Putting the tips of her first two fingers of her right hand to her lips and kissing them, she then blew that kiss up to the heavens.

"Thank you, too, grandma... for everything."

She imagined her grandmother must be winking back down at her.

END

"Be Careful What You Witch For" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, 2006

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
1...345678