Be Careful Who You Call Prey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,284 Followers

"Now undress me."

Lindsay reached out with trembling hands toward Cassidy's shirt. She rolled it up and when she had risen up enough Cassidy raised her hands up and allowed Lindsay to pull the shirt over her head. Lindsay stole a kiss on Cassidy's breast while Cassidy's gaze was blocked. Lindsay then knelt down and pulled Cassidy's pants down.

"Kiss me," Cassidy said softly. Lindsay tried to rise but Cassidy put hand on each of Lindsay's shoulder and held her in place. Lindsay looked up confused. Cassidy had to place hands on each side of Lindsay's head and moved it forward. Her directions understood, Lindsay moved her head forward and kissed Cassidy's pubic area.

Cassidy propped one leg on the sofa, giving Lindsay better access. With one hand she kept Lindsay in place. Through the cotton of the panties Lindsay began to lick and suck on Cassidy's pussy. It was highly inexperienced, but eager to please. Cassidy kept Lindsay at it for several minutes until her crotch was wet with the combination of Cassidy's juices and Lindsay's saliva.

"Finish undressing me," Cassidy said quite pleased with herself and Lindsay. Lindsay waited for Cassidy to bring her leg back down before pulling her panties down. Cassidy rested a hand on Lindsay's shoulder as she stepped out once more place her pussy an inch from Lindsay's face. Cassidy caught Lindsay taking in a deep breath when she was closest.

Lindsay stood up and worked Cassidy's bra off finally. Her own breasts swung free and Cassidy took a relieved murmur to have that pressure removed from her breasts and back.

"You touched my breast without permission Lindsay," Cassidy stated. Lindsay looked distraught. Cassidy moved down to the sofa until she was in the middle.

"Come here," Cassidy directed. Lindsay obeyed so Cassidy continued. "Lay across my lap. You have been bad and I'm going to punish you." Lindsay gulped, but lay got on all fours on the sofa and crawled across Lindsay's lap. She lay down and waited for her punishment.

"Raise your ass up," Cassidy told Lindsay. She struggled to do so.

Her ass rose up to a sufficient level, Cassidy touch, fondled and cupped Lindsay's tight well-toned ass. Three times she removed her hand only to come back and coax it along from a different angle. The first slap left a red mark and caused Lindsay to yelp out in pain. Without hesitation a second slap came down on the other cheek.

"Are you bad?" Cassidy insisted.

"I'm bad," wept Lindsay. Cassidy spanked her again which elicited another cry of pain.

"How bad are you?"

"Very bad, please ..." Lindsay begged. Smack.

"Will you ever do anything I don't want you to do again?"

"No, no, no ..." panted Lindsey between sobs. Cassidy leaned over Lindsay's ear.

"I forgive you," she purred while stroking Lindsay's hair. "Get up." With pain etched on her face, Lindsay stood up. Cassidy didn't make her sit down.

(Lindsay)

"Lindsay, go to the bathroom in the Master suite. You will find several ointments in there. Bring one here," Cassidy informed her. Lindsay winced off to obey. The bedroom was expensively decorated but Lindsay was smart enough, or smarting enough, to hurry to the bathroom and find a lotion that healed irritated and burnt skin. She walked quickly back to Cassidy.

"Back across my lap," Cassidy instructed. Lindsay put the ointment on the sofa and crawled back over Cassidy's lap. "Why shouldn't I spank you again?" Lindsay felt panicked.

"I don't know," she whispered to Cassidy. Cassidy put a feather-light hand on one of Lindsay's ass cheeks.

"I guess I should spank you then," Cassidy suggested.

"Please don't," Lindsay pleaded. There was a shift in movement by Cassidy then Lindsay felt a gentle kiss on one cheek then the other.

"I won't hurt you because I care about you Lindsay. I will punish you when you disobey me, but I will never be cruel. You deserve better than that."

Lindsay felt warm all over, not physically, but deep insider her psyche. To emphasize the point, a cold sensation came over Lindsay's ass as Cassidy put on the lotion and with loving strokes Cassidy administered to her pain.

"Kneel before me," Cassidy instructed.

Tenderly Lindsay pulled herself up and maneuvered so she was once more between Cassidy's legs. She couldn't quite bring herself to sit back on her buttocks.

"Kiss me," Cassidy instructed. This time Lindsay didn't rush it. She took her time and gave Cassidy a kiss that started of timid and gentle but grew richer and hungrier as it developed.

"You need to go now," Cassidy told her. Lindsay wanted more but now knew it wasn't her place to gauge how their romance progressed. Lindsay felt safer and more secure than since she'd felt since she was a small child. Lindsay made her way to the door, hesitated for a moment and was about to leave.

"Lindsay, I care for you," Cassidy said with real compassion. Lindsay fought for the words to express how she really felt.

"I care ... I will do whatever you want me to do," Lindsay confessed.

"I know you will Lindsay; now goodnight," Cassidy smiled. Lindsay went home, her sore behind forgotten in the possibilities the night had provided.

(The Next Evening)

"I don't want you wearing clothes in my home without my permission," Cassidy informed Lindsay. Lindsay nodded. She began stripping of her clothes rapidly. It gave Lindsay a thrill to be so vulnerable and to be trusting in Cassidy so completely. Things had progressed so rapidly that it made her head spin, yet nothing had ever felt so right.

"I have a gift for you," Cassidy grinned. She extended a foot long white and silver box with a white bow to Lindsay. Lindsay waited and Cassidy's grin broadened. "Open it."

Lindsay pulled the bow and the box came free. When she opened the lid she found an eight inch pink cylindrical object inside. It was a dildo with small nobs around the head.

Lindsay looked at Cassidy quizzical.

"I need to know what your thresholds are," Cassidy allowed. "I'm going to make you show me how much you can take." Lindsay wasn't exactly sure what this entailed but she couldn't imagine defying Cassidy.

"Cut it on and move it to where you would normally start pleasuring yourself." Lindsay felt it vibrate in her hand and it felt mildly erotic. When it touched the spot just about her clit it felt electric.

"Uh," she gasped. Cassidy looked at her patiently so Lindsay began moving it up and down past the clit along the lips. She moaned the first time she inserted it in then dragged the wet top back along her lips and clit.

It felt like seconds but most have been minutes when she heard Cassidy's voice cut through the pleasure that fogged her mind.

"Stop," Cassidy repeated. Lindsay whined but did as instructed. "You don't have my permission to come." Lindsey felt like pleading out her need; Cassidy held her gaze, daring her to choose herself over her mistress. Lindsay didn't disappoint.

"You can start again," Cassidy gave a devilish smile as the vibrator came back on and was reinserted. Lindsay moaned close to orgasm but as she discovered her own limits she clearly tried extend the time between Cassidy's interventions. After several close calls Cassidy came over and took over the pleasure tool. Cassidy used the knowledge she'd picked up from watching Lindsay to take over the torture.

"Kiss me," Cassidy commanded. Lindsay hurriedly did so. Cassidy put a hand behind her head and held into a tight lip-lock while she furiously worked the vibrator in and out. Lindsay furiously screamed out her orgasm into Cassidy's mouth then collapsed boneless to the ground.

"You did well," Cassidy told Lindsay as she stroked her cheek. "You may go home now."

(5 Days Later)

(Cassidy)

"Put these on," Cassidy instructed. When Lindsay took them she made the logical assumption that was unfortunately wrong. "No, fix them behind your back." Lindsay locked the handcuffs in place and turned to her side so that Cassidy could see that she'd done as directed. "I want you to come here and pleasure me now."

Lindsay waddled forward on her knees between Cassidy's legs. Cassidy, standing, looked down at Lindsay struggled to position her mouth just right. When she got there she began to lick with greatly increased skill. Lindsay had been discovered to be an inexperienced but empathic lover. She was also a quick learner.

As Lindsay touched her pleasure points she stroked her head but when Cassidy drew close to orgasm she would yank Lindsay's head away by the hair. Tears formed in Lindsay's eyes but she kept quiet.

"Stand up," Cassidy. Lindsay struggled to stand. When she finally did Cassidy lifted up one of her own breasts and held it at the ready. Lindsay leaned forward and began to suckle vigorously. It felt very pleasurable.

"You have been good Lindsay," Cassidy purred. "What do you want?" Lindsay was clearly embarrassed, but Cassidy was patient.

"Wax," she whispered. Cassidy nodded; of all the pleasures Lindsay had latched onto, candle wax was so far her favorite.

Cassidy forced Lindsay to lie on her stomach while she got the candles and matches. Cassidy set two candles to light and turned her attention to Lindsay's stomach and buttocks, makes small bits, licks, and kisses. She was winding up Lindsay until she stroked down between ass cheeks. She toyed with her anus before going down to the bottom of her pussy.

She stuck one finger in and began pumping it in and out. Lindsay began to moan and buck upward. When Lindsay began to thrash up more seriously Cassidy withdrew her finger and went for the first candle. She let the first wax droplet fall on the back of the thigh right below the ass. Lindsay flinched and moaned. The second drop fell a little higher and fell on the ass itself.

Lindsay began sobbing in ecstasy. Cassidy drew a line of drips up to the curve of the waist before putting the candle aside. She came back and peeled off the wax and blew lightly on the reddened welts making Lindsay shiver. With the second candle she went down far side; on the fourth drop Lindsay cried out. Cassidy waited until she stopped shaking.

"You did good Lindsay. You may go home now," Cassidy allowed. She got the keys and removed the handcuffs. Lindsay rolled over and sat up, rubbing her wrists.

"Kiss me." Lindsay leapt into Cassidy's arms and kissed her and was kissed in return. "Lindsay, you belong to me." Lindsay snuggled into Cassidy's arms.

"Thank you," Lindsay whispered.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,284 Followers
12