Be Careful Who You Call Prey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,280 Followers

The man cried out and Cassidy was able to slip under his arm and throw him to the ground. The second man had turned to attack her when a blur hit him hard. Lindsay and the man struggled but Lindsay was able to grapple his arm low enough she could have leveraged. She jammed the taser into the man's guts and set it off. They both spasm but didn't fall so Lindsay hit him again then a third time before she lost consciousness on the ground.

Cassidy took the first man and kicked him hard in the side of his face. She then took the man's arm to the curb; slanted in, and kicked so hard on the limb she splintered it. The man was screaming in agony. Cassidy went to the second man and kicked him repeatedly in the head until her anger dissipated. She then gathered up Lindsay and the taser and put them in the car.

She went back over to the man who was semi-conscious.

"Tell Michael that if he tries something like this again the next arm I'll break will be his. Do you understand me?" Cassidy seethed.

The man nodded through the pain. Cassidy took that as he cue to leave. Only as she was driving away did something occur to her.

When Lindsay regained consciousness they were still on the way to Cassidy's destination. Cassidy reached across the seat and shook Lindsay.

"How dare you?" Cassidy shouted. "When I tell you to do something then do it. You could have been killed. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Lindsay looked down at the floorboard of the car, silent and frightened.

"Say something damn it!"

"I couldn't bear the thought of you getting hurt," Lindsay muttered. "I know I was bad, but I didn't know what else to do."

"Next time obey me, are we clear?"

"No," Lindsay said softly but defiantly. "I can't go on without you. I'd rather be dead." Cassidy didn't say anything for a while.

"Well, I won't have that. No matter what happens to either one of us, I will find you. Now stop disobeying me," Cassidy said. Lindsay didn't respond which made Cassidy warm inside. Lindsay wouldn't dare lie to her, so she wasn't saying anything at all.

(Lindsay)

Even knowing the pain was coming couldn't overcome her joy at gazing at Cassidy alive and well. Sure she looked forward to her discipline, but it was all for Cassidy. No one else could touch her the way Cassidy did. No one could be so loving yet stern. Now Cassidy had expressed her love in the strongest way imaginable; she'd berated Lindsay for risking her own life to save hers. It was the love of sacrifice. It made all those volts that had coursed through her body worth suffering. She would have willingly suffered them all over again for Cassidy and Cassidy knew it.

She'd never been to the apartment building Cassidy pulled up on front. When Cassidy got out she looked like she was about to say something definitive and harsh; instead she said,

"Stay out of the way," and stormed into the building, Lindsay in tow.

As they went up the elevator Lindsay pulled close to Cassidy, but Cassidy stopped her with a glance. She was still horribly angry with Lindsay and there would be no kissing allowed.

When they arrived at an apartment on the tenth floor Cassidy rang the doorbell and beat on the door.

"Hang on," came a woman's voice from the other side. The door opened and the woman turned out to be Cecelia. Cassidy popped her hard in the face, splitting her lip and causing her to stumble back into the room. Cassidy stormed in after Cecelia and Lindsay ghosted in and shut the door.

"What the fuck?" Cecelia managed to ask before Cassidy punched her again.

"You told Michael about Lindsay!" Cassidy screamed.

"Whoa, calm down. Michael came by and we talked but I never told him to do anything with your girl-toy," Cecelia evaded both verbally and physically.

"We got jumped tonight by two of Michael's goons, you bitch. Does the word 'drink-stirrer' ring a bell?" Cassidy growled as she stalked Cecelia around the place. Cassidy caught her, grabbed Cecelia's hair and hurdled her across the room, almost hitting Lindsay. Cecelia scrambled up and pulled a revolver out of her purse. She leveled it at Cassidy who came up short.

"Listen up you crazy bitch!" shouted Cecelia. "I'm sorry your pretty little thing got ..."

Lindsay really didn't like the thought of anyone threatening Cassidy. It just wasn't right so she cracked Cecelia over the back of her head with the first thing that came to hand. Cecelia collapsed boneless to the ground.

"Damn it," Cassidy griped. "That vase was worth $2000. Couldn't you have hit her with the lamp; that was only worth $500?" Lindsay did her best to look contrite. Apparently satisfied with Lindsay's tongue-lashing Cassidy turned to the task at hand. She found enough cord to tie Cecelia up on her bed. When Cecelia recovered Cassidy promised to come back tomorrow and really make her pay. Lindsay would still have to go to work, so she would miss the fun.

On the elevator ride down Cassidy looked over to Lindsay.

"Kiss me," she ordered. Lindsay shuffled nervously over to Cassidy and gave her a light kiss.

"You know I'm still very angry with you," Cassidy continued. "I think I will have to advance to something new in order to punish this. I think it is about time we moved up to strap-ons." Lindsay felt herself get wet in anticipation.

The next evening Cassidy met her at the gym and directed to leave immediately.

"I have something that will help with our current situation. I don't want Michael to ever threaten you again. If he does, I want you to know that I will find you." All Lindsay could do was nod. Nothing was made clearer when they arrived at a doctor's office after almost everyone gone home.

"We are here to see Doctor Travers," Cassidy told the receptionist. The woman nodded and buzzed Cassidy and Lindsay through. A nurse ushered Cassidy and Lindsay to a small operating room and Lindsay began getting nervous. Neither the doctor nor nurse was using names.

"This one will undergo the procedure," the doctor indicated Lindsay. Cassidy nodded.

"Please take off your top and lay face first on the table. We will administer some local anesthetic. It will take about fifteen minutes to have effect then we will make the implant and we will be done."

"That fast?" Cassidy asked.

"Yes. The process will have to be repeated every eleven months, but the battery life is normally good for up to thirteen months. Otherwise it is a standard GPS chip."

Lindsay was starting to put things together. She was being chipped, like a dog ... or like Cassidy's property. That made her feel a whole lot better.

The shot was the worst part of the whole thing. Once the area was numbed she felt the pressure at the top of her neck, just within the hairline, but that was it.

"Avoid strenuous exercise for the neck for the next forty-eight hours and contact me if there is any reaction at the insertion area. We are done for the night," the doctor finished.

On the way back home Lindsay rested her head on Cassidy's shoulder.

"Is this some sort of brand that makes me yours?" Lindsay asked.

"Lindsay, do you need a brand to know you are mine?" Cassidy countered.

"No," she snuggled in. "Never."

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,280 Followers
12