Be Careful Who You Call Prey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,283 Followers

Cassidy supported enough of the weight to save Lindsay but Cecelia kept driving into Cassidy's ass which in turn drove Cassidy into Lindsay's ass. Inside the top to women their own dildos where caught up in the propelling force. Lindsay hit another orgasm and couldn't seem to come down. The tremors passed through Cassidy into Cecelia who gave two more desperate cries then hit her own climax. That final push was all that Cassidy needed.

Cassidy again supported Cecelia until the other woman rolled off. The dildo came out with a painful pop that made Cassidy grimace, but it was a good pain. When she recovered from the physical extraction she rolled off of Lindsay and wedged herself between Cecelia and Lindsay.

"Cassidy?" Cecelia purred.

"Something I've missed," she moaned. Lindsay rolled onto her side and snuggled up to her.

"I think Lindsay liked it to," Cecelia added. Lindsay snuggled in tighter.

"I think she is tired but exhausted and I still have uses for her tonight," Cassidy said. She looked Cecelia who looked back a bit confused and hurt.

"I ..." Cecelia began but Cassidy's look brought her up short. Cassidy had that look that brooked no challenge. Cecelia had been dismissed. Cecelia got up and walked back to the living room where her clothes had been left. She was racked with frustration as she left the building. She was so caught up in her own anguish she didn't see the trap until it was sprung.

(Later that Night)

"So Cecelia, you've been lying to me," Michael Kantos said in a calm voice. "I really can't have that. It makes me look bad."

"I swear I didn't tell Cassidy that you were coming. What I told you wasn't meant to be a code word, please believe me," Cecelia begged.

"Well, you have a pretty face and a nice body. It is a pity to mess them up," he faux-sighed.

"Please, I can make it up to you. I can do whatever you want," she smiled seductively. In reality all she really wanted to do was bite his dick off, but she liked living more.

"I have enough whores Cecelia. What I need is an example and you are it," Michael nodded reluctantly. "Boys, lift her up; break her legs and work your way up."

Now Cecelia fought for all she was worth. She lashed out at her assailants' legs causing one to grunt in pain, but he didn't let go. A man behind her grabbed her hair and yanked back. A fourth man approached from the front with a crowbar. He had an arm in a cast. He grinned evilly.

"Right or left bitch; I'm giving you a choice," the man gloated. Cecelia responded by lashing out with her left foot. The man brought the crowbar down on the extended leg and Cecelia screamed. Next she began sobbing. Her head slumped forward as hopelessness set in but the man behind her yanked it back up again.

"You really need to pay attention to what is done to you Cecelia," Michael instructed her.

"Please," Cecelia begged again. "I'll leave town. You will never see me again. Damn it Michael we did business together."

"All in the past," he smiled. "As the saying goes, what have you done for me lately? Men, continue with the lesson."

"Excuse me," Lindsay said in a soft voice, "I've come for Cecelia." Everyone in the room turned and looked at the small girl with the light frame and bright friendly face. Cecelia sobbed in joy; she wasn't alone. Several men laughed. Only the one with the cast was suspicious and began looking around.

"Ms. Cohen it is surprising to meet you here. Where is Cassidy?" Michael politely asked.

"You can talk with her when I have Cecelia and leave," Lindsay stated frankly.

"Andreas, get that one," Michael directed one of his men. Andreas moved from behind Cecelia and went after Lindsay. Cecelia looked over to Lindsay who seemed to have no plan.

"Run Lindsay!" Cecelia screamed. The man with the crowbar hit Cecelia in the stomach shutting her up. Lindsay did as she was asked and fled deeper into the warehouse.

(A Few Days in the Past)

"You are going to destroy Cecelia," Lindsay stated to Cassidy.

"What?" Cassidy said surprised by that revelation. "You don't need to worry about it."

"You will destroy her because you always protect us and I trust you, but I want to ask you one thing," prompted Lindsay.

"Ask," Cassidy allowed.

"Michael is the enemy, not Cecelia. If we lose Cecelia we still have Michael to deal with. Let's use Cecelia to destroy Michael, not the other way around," Lindsay suggested. Cassidy stared at her; it was easy to see a submissive as someone who lacked initiative or even intelligence. Cassidy had been so wrapped up in her own mind she had failed to use her greatest resource, her partner Lindsay.

"What do you have in mind?" Cassidy asked as she leaned forward.

"I'm not sure, but it involves Michael wanting to deal with Cecelia himself and we being there to deal with him. Is that going to be possible?"

"Yes, I think so. Michael will want to deal with this in person, and I know where you are going with this."

"How do we stop him?" Lindsay inquired.

"Well, he's going to be beating the crap out of somebody," Cassidy thought it through, "and I can imagine a few Customs Enforcement Agents who would be interested in getting inside of one of his operations. If they were tipped off of a crime in progress ..."

Lindsay smiled at her lover who reached across and stroked her from temple to ear.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side Lindsay," Cassidy purred.

"That is impossible Cassidy my love; every side of me belongs to you," she said as she rubbed her cheek against Cassidy's hand. Now, amongst all her other problems Cassidy had to think of what to finally do with Cecelia.

(Current)

(Cassidy)

She held up the recording device linked to Cecelia to the four Custom Enforcement Agents.

"That is a person, not in my employ, being threatened by Michael Kantos. Their life is in immediate danger. The three men and one woman looked at each other. Margret Sexton, the lead agent, believed that Cassidy was a smuggler, but Michael was the big fish.

When the woman began screaming in pain the decision was somewhat take away from her. Sexton ordered her agents out into two teams and carefully rushed the warehouse. She was calling in other units while the other agents closed in. When the ICE officers went rushing in, Cassidy slipped in by another door. She had to find Lindsay.

Cassidy could track Lindsay and she was moving in a large circle, clearly being followed, but Cassidy doubted the big bad man could catch her lithe young lover who jogged every day especially as she led him right into Cassidy's waiting fury. The other blip was the one on necklace she'd given to Cecelia who she also need to keep track of.

"Customs Enforcement!" came the command from the front of the warehouse.

Once she'd retrieved Lindsay, Cassidy had to stop Michael form getting away. She reached into her pockets and grabbed several collapsible caltrops. She found the likely path his limo would choose to leave by and spread out her road traps. Next she had to catch Michael before he got away.

(Cecelia)

Everything had gone crazy. Lindsay had shown up to save her but for what reason she couldn't phantom. What did this mean for Cecelia and Cassidy?

"Get her in the car," Michael shouted. Men strongly pursued that agenda and she did her level best to resist, screaming and yelling for assistance.

Cecelia landed in Michael's lap and the vehicle took off after a few seconds. She could see out of one window but she could make out an armed ICE agent bringing down one of Michael's men. First the vehicle nearly crashed twice then right as the vehicle gained speed it suddenly hit is a violent disruption that blew out the tires. The diver cursed and the car swerved into a large packing crate. The two men inside the car start reaching for their guns. Michael grabbed Cecelia and ran away toward the back door; the driver was no longer in evidence.

Cecelia was in pain from the rough treatment getting here and the blow to the knee. She still had little hope. Michael had long reach and powerful contacts. She knew she had few options. They popped out one of the doors and stepped out into the night. He looked around for any means of exit.

Suddenly a car came up from out of the darkness, bright lights covering the driver's identity. When the car pulled up the driver was finally revealed to be Lindsay, with Cassidy in the back seat.

"Do you want a ride Michael?" Cassidy called out

"You set me up, you bitch," he snapped angrily.

"Very well; Lindsay, get us out of here," Cassidy told the driver. Lindsay began to roll forward.

The sounds of activity in the back ground were growing.

"Fine," Michael growled, "Cassidy in the back. Cecelia, move over. If anyone screws up I'll kill you myself," The women do as they are directed. Lindsay then took off.

Several blocks away the car pulled into a parking lot and the three women stared at Michael. He waved the gun around pointing it from woman to woman, threatening them.

"Michael, I suggest you take a look around," Cassidy said. Michael did so and saw two armed men approaching the car. Cassidy held up the telephone that had recorded the entire trip.

"Get the hell out of here!" Michael yelled.

"I can't do that," Lindsay said. "These are police officers and they are here to arrest you."

"Huh?" Michael said as if gut-punched.

"They've been listening in as you've been threatening us," Cassidy explained.

"I'll fucking kill you if you don't leave now!" he howled.

"Lindsay; stay," Cassidy told her lover. Right then one of the police officers shouted out to the people in the car.

"Michael Kantos, please leave the gun in the car, step out of the vehicle, and lie face down."

Michael glared at Cassidy with pure hate. Here was the really dangerous part of the whole plan; that Michael would decide that Cassidy's life was worth an extended sentence. In the end though, Michael was a business man. He had contacts to betray to the ICE for leniency on lesser crimes but not murder caught on tape.

He put down the gun and stepped out of the car before lying face down. The police pinned him down and handcuffed him before reading him his Miranda Rights. One of the officers stuck his head into the car.

"Are you three ladies okay?" The three told him they were. "We need you to come down to the station and we can fill out the complaint and get your statements.

"You got it officers," Cassidy assured him. "Lindsay let's go."

(The Next Morning)

Cecelia walked out of the station last of all. She had the most to be interrogated on through the night he had glossed over her criminal involvement with Michael. She was a little surprised that Cassidy hadn't put salt on the wound by handing her over for prison time along with everything else she'd been through.

When she walked outside she blinked in the bright the morning light.

"Well," said Cassidy's voice from the side. She'd been leaning up against the wall. "How did it go?"

"I'm not going to prison if that is what you mean," Cecelia responded.

"What now?" Cassidy asked.

"Honestly I don't know," Cecelia admitted.

"Okay then, there is one thing I wanted you to know," Cassidy stated.

"What's that?" Cecelia sighed expecting another threat.

"Next time I get to be on top," Cassidy informed her. Cecelia blinked. This was the last thing she'd expected from Cassidy and she saw the influence of Lindsay sneaking in to Cassidy's behavior. Cassidy turned and walked away. Cecelia watched her go, firm ass and all. Suddenly it wasn't a bad day anymore.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,283 Followers
12