Be Careful Who You Call Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know how this works, don't you Daniel. You suck me off because that is all the lube you are going to get and trust me, I won't feel the friction nearly as much as you are."

"No," he whispered. Lindsey could only imagine the frigid smile on Cassidy's face. The 'no's' became louder as Cassidy yanked his nylon rope restraints. Daniel struggled and failed from stopping Cassidy from maneuvering him around. Lindsay, if she hadn't been gagged, would have warned him that no one defeated Cassidy's restraints.

Daniel really screamed when Cassidy pushed into him, unpolished plastic against dry flesh. He kept crying and screaming for several seconds until Cassidy stopped.

"You are sorry now, aren't you," she purred to him. When all she got were sobs, she rammed it in again which elicited another round of screams. All Lindsay could think of was how pissed Cassidy had to be. Cassidy was never one to cause pain for pain's sake.

Daniel sobbed.

"What was that?" Cassidy said sweetly.

"I'm sorry," he wept.

"What are you sorry about?" Cassidy asked.

"I ... I don't know," he winced. Cassidy pulled back slowly then shoved it back in. He screamed out again and was left gasping for air.

"Lindsay ... I'm sorry I took taking Lindsay," he wept. Cassidy patted him on the back. Daniel un-tensed and sobbed softly.

Cassidy surprised both Lindsay and Daniel by ramming the Black Beauty the rest of the way in. Daniel gave an anguished wail.

"What?" he begged, desperate to know what he'd missed.

"Oh, you had the right answer Daniel; only I don't believe you are sincere," Cassidy said in a soothing voice. "I bet you've done that a time or two yourself, haven't you?"

Cassidy pulled out violently, giving off a painful pop that made Lindsay wince. Before his ass could recover she shoved it back in all to the hilt. Daniel no longer even screamed, only wept.

"If you suck me off, I'll stop fucking your ass," Cassidy promised. Daniel barely responded with a pathetic nod.

"Lindsay, take out your gag, get dressed, and go to the car," Cassidy told her lover. Lindsay nodded and left the room catching sight of Daniel gagging on the monster dildo. By the time she came back Cassidy was cleaning up her favorite toy. Daniel was lying, panting on the floor, drool pooling under his mouth.

Lindsay sat in the car for half an hour before Cassidy came out. She looked very serious and grim.

"Baby, are you okay?" Lindsay said in a compassionate tone. Cassidy patted her hand.

"I'm okay Lindsay. I was so worried about you I think I went a little crazy," Cassidy admitted.

"I can't stand seeing you in any pain," Lindsay told her Dom. Their relationship worked the other way around; Lindsay gratefully took Cassidy's pain as a sign of her love.

"Lindsay, about today ... there is something you have to understand," Cassidy.

"Yes Cassidy?"

"Today never happened," Cassidy explained.

"I understand. I was never grabbed; we were never here," Lindsay nodded.

"Also, I'm incredibly stressed. You are going to have to make it up to me all weekend long. Am I making myself clear?" Cassidy asked. Lindsay leaned across the seat and put her head on Cassidy's shoulder.

"Of course Cassidy. Anything for you. Handcuffs or ropes?" Lindsay questioned contently.

"Handcuffs; I'm going to stay away from ropes for a while," Cassidy murmured happily as they drove away.

12