Be Careful Who You Trust

Story Info
If you're going to give them control ensure they deserve it.
1.3k words
3.92
13.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dark story - be warned...

***

Kerry had been promised a night of kinky fun. Having Nick as her Master and 'Sir' had been amazing and had resulted in some of the hottest sex she had ever enjoyed. Tonight promised to be hot and steamy and more than a little bit naughty. Nick had planned for her and had promised her a night to remember.

She had spent the day getting ready - everything was smooth, clean and shaven just as her Sir liked it. She was wearing the black dress that he loved and even put on the heels he liked. Still getting those 'pre-play' nerves she had knocked on his door and broken into the biggest smile as he opened it.

"Hello Sir..." She smiled as he grinned that naughty, mischievous grin down at her.

"Hello Babygirl!" He took her hand and pulled her inside. Within seconds she was sat on the sofa with him stood over her kissing her. A handful of her hair twisted in his hand as he took ownership of her gorgeous self. Knowing how much he loved hurting and pleasuring her was one of her biggest turn ons and she reached to rub his hardening cock through his jeans.

As he broke the kiss she asked her Sir what his plans for her were tonight. He smile and took her hand leading her upstairs. As he opened the bedroom door she couldn't help but let out a little giggle. The room was softly lit with candles. She silken sheets shimmering in the flickering light. On the centre of the bed was a blindfold, the wrist and ankle cuffs she loved and the riding crop. She knew Sir wanted to mark her again tonight and as she slowly began to strip away the protective layers of her clothing she let out a little whimper.

She felt him behind her, felt the hardness of his shaft against her ass - even through his jeans. She knew tonight would hurt but feel so good at the same time. He pushed her onto the bed - non-to-gently and grabbing her hands he cuffed them and tied them to the headboard. Once done he grabbed her ankle cuffs and reaching off the edge of the bed produced the spreader bar. With a slap on her thigh he encouraged her to roll over onto her knees which she obediently did. On all fours with her wrists bound and her ankles spread she loved how vulnerable she felt for her Sir. He leaned down to kiss her softly and stroked her hair.

Moving behind her she felt his tongue tease her wet shaven hole, then the slow penetration of his fingers. Moaning softly into the pillows she cried out as she felt him grow slightly rougher and then came hard as he expertly brought her to a shuddering climax. She didn't understand how Sir did it. He seemed to know just where and how to touch her. She lay panting and she felt him stripping off more than she saw him.

He knelt behind her and she felt the heat of his cock as he rubbed the head up and down her slit. Softly she sighed as she felt him start to penetrate her - this is what she had needed for weeks. He slowly filled her pussy with his thick cock and she bit down on her thumb as he hit that spot inside. He knew how to angle his cock and how to fill her to completion. With her eyes almost rolling up in her head she came again as he started to drill her.

Just as she came she was aware of him reaching over and putting a gag into her mouth. She bit down on it hard as she came for the second time in just a few minutes and then groaned in frustration as she heard a knock at the door and felt her Sir pull out of her.

"Shit - I forgot Thomas was dropping off some DVDs. I'll be right back." He slapped her ass and made his way out of the room leaving her bound and helpless. She tried to relax but was nervous. She didn't like Thomas - he had always made comments about her tits even before she had started fucking Nick. Worrying as she lay there she could hear voices and then heard footsteps on the stairs - Nick was bringing him upstairs.

"Yeah mate - thanks for the DVDs - I'm going to enjoy watching them later and getting all caught up - I have a present for you as a reward - strictly a one time deal though so you had better make the most of it."

As they entered the room she tried to look up and Nick, tried to shake her head - she didn't want this - she didn't want him - she only wanted Sir. But from the position she was in she couldn't move, couldn't speak and couldn't make eye contact.

"Fuck that's hot Nick... So - what am I allowed to do with the slut?"

"Whatever you want but no cumming in her - those holes are only for me to fill with spunk..."

Kerry heard the rustle of clothing and knew that Thomas was stripping off. She tried to move and wriggle, tried to do anything but all she succeeded in doing was wiggling her ass at the two of them which Thomas took as enthusiasm.

"Fuck she wants it bad. Does she like being spanked?"

"She loves it. She's my naughty little fucktoy and she loves it when I hurt her."

Helpless she gave up hope and then as the first hand cracked down on her ass she screamed into the gag. The muffled sound only excited the two of them more and she felt more hands slamming into her rounded ass. It must be Sir and Thomas as they were slapping her thighs and ass cheeks - she could feel them start to burn - tears filled her eyes and soaked the pillow as it went beyond what she was able to take.

Suddenly it stopped and she sagged in relief, only to tense up as she felt a cock behind her. Please, please, please let it be her Sir...

She felt it ram into her and knew instantly it wasn't Sir - it felt totally different. The cock inside her fucked her abused hole hard and fast - she could tell this person didn't care about her pleasure - he was simply enjoying a tight little hole and pounding her as hard as he could. She felt the bed move and Sir was by her head. She tried to raise her head to look at him - to beg him for help but she couldn't move enough as she was rammed from behind.

She felt him loosen the gag and tried to speak as it slid from her mouth. Barely managing a mumble before Sir's cock was rammed to the back of her throat again. As Thomas slammed into her she was forced further and further onto Nick's cock. She felt something slip around her through and knew Nick had put the collar back on her.

As she was brutally used from both ends she felt Sir twist the collar tighter and tighter until she couldn't breathe. She was panicking now but also felt herself so close to cuming. How could she be close to cuming? She couldn't breath, she was being raped in both holes, she tried to scream but had no breath. She was on the verge of passing out when she exploded into the most intense orgasm she had ever had. She felt Thomas pull out and his cock press between her ass cheeks and spurting his cum. The grip on the collar was released and as she gasped for breath her Sir pulled his cock out and blew his load all over her face.

Crying, orgasming, covered in cum and collapsed on the bed she barely noticed Nick and Thomas slide from the bed. Didn't care when Thomas dressed and left and was trying to come to terms with what had just happened when Nick returned and sat next to her slowly stroking her hair.