Be Fruitful and Multiply

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim changed his hold of her breast, capturing her nipple between his index and middle finger, which freed up his thumb to push back her blouse giving him a better view of those beautifully shaped teen-aged mounds. He kissed her just above the collarbone, right where her blouse met her skin. She arched her back, pressing her breast into Jim's hand. Encouraged, he kissed her chest a little lower and again she seemed to press her chest into the kiss. Jim paused and looked up at her.

"May I kiss your . . . " She opened her eyes and met his. "Can I kiss . . ." Jim swallowed hard, trying to find the courage to speak the words.

"You can kiss my breasts. And my nipples, too. I think I'd like that. That is, if you want to!"

"I want to!" Jim replied, returning his attention toward her chest and gently brushing his lips against the flesh where the top of her breast met her chest. He changed his grip on her breast so once again, cradling her protrusion in the palm of his hand, but he still kept her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, gently rolling it. She squirmed a little, but made no attempt to pull away from him.

"It's funny," Jolene commented. "I always imagined sex as a nighttime thing. I never thought of having sex during the day."

Jim nodded. "I guess you can do it anytime you wanted. I never thought about it." Somehow, Jolene doubted that he had really never thought about it.

He kissed more of her breast and began moving his lips toward her nipple with each kiss. Shifting his hand to support her breast, he nibbled at the top of her nipple, then softly drew the nipple into his mouth.

The electricity swept through Jolene "Ohhhh," she moaned. He was gently, sweetly, sucking on her, pausing every now and then to kiss her nipple. It was exceedingly erotic and generated a ripple in her stomach.

She looked down to watch Jim nursing at her teats and instinctively, she raised her hand to support her breast for his lips. As she took over the job of holding her breast steady, Jim's hand slid down her stomach, grazed over her skirt where it covered her pubis, and continued down the inside of her thigh until it came to the hem of her skirt and settled over the bare skin of her leg.

Suddenly frightened again, Jolene pulled her breast breast back and grabbed Jim's hand on her bare leg. "Tom, don't!"

Jim stopped his sucking and raised his head to look at her. "I'm not Tom," he whispered. "Tom is not here."

Burning from mortification, Jolene quickly apologized. "I'm sorry, Jim! It's just that, well, I've had to stop Tom," Joleen paused and shuddered, "from doing what you're doing. I'm sorry."

"I understand," Jim replied sympathetically.

"I know! Things have changed. Things are different now," Jolene replied miserably. "I refused Tom. And now," Jolene gave an involuntary sob, "now I'll never . . . ."

"I understand," Jim whispered soothingly, releasing his grip on her thigh to put his arm around her. Jolene curled up in his arms and sobbed. Jim held her close and she was comforted being held snugly close to a warm, masculine body while she sobbed, mourning the loss of her boyfriend. Abstractly, she wondered why Tom had never taken the time to simply hold her, especially when she needed comfort.

After a while, her sobs subsided. She composed herself and sat up to pull a Kleenex from the box on the table and blow her nose.

"I'm sorry, Jim," she sighed, and she lay back on the sofa. Taking a deep breath, she continued, "I know what we have to do! We both know what's at stake here. "

"I know you were dating Tom. He must be on your mind. Do you want to continue?"

Jolene was touched by Jim's thoughtful consideration of her feelings. And of his show of respect to Tom by being willing to stop. But she also felt the weight of responsibility on her shoulders. If every girl who had lost a boyfriend (and if 85% of the population had been destroyed, there must be a lot of them) refused to participate, then the 'repopulation program program would obviously fail.

Carefully, Jolene returned Jim's hand to her thigh and carefully drew it up her leg about half way to her pubis. Then, she moved her hand to his shoulder and held her breath as his hand slid beneath her skirt, higher and higher. Her instincts told her to stop him, to resist, until his hand grazed her pubic hair (as instructed, she had already removed her panties) and her breath escaped in a small moan. Her body was reacting to his touch. Jolene gave a sudden intake of breath as his hand ran over the top layer of her pubic hair and he felt moisture beginning to build. Jim smiled as a finger carefully grazed her clitoris causing her to jump . She was growing wetter.

Showing remarkable percdptiveness, Jim whispered, "I'm sorry that Tom's not here with you instead of me."

"I know you're not Tom. But there's something you need to know. Tom and I . . . never did . . . it . . . I'm a virgin. You'll be my first.

"I . . . uh . . . well," Jim stammered, sounding embarrassed, "I guess I'm . . . uhhhh . . . I guess, me, too."

Jolene was somehow pleased. "You don't have to explain. But it's nice. I mean, if we're both virgins."

"Uhhhh, then," Jim paused, "I guess it's time".

Jolene tensed when she heard Jim's words. It was not the most romantic statement he could have made! She would have rather let things simply grow naturally into fulfillment. She knew she wasn't ready yet, but didn't know how to say it or what to do, so she said nothing. She was frightened, and thrilled at the same time. Like so many teenagers, she was more than curious about sex and wanted to know where her feelings would take her. Jolene let Jim pull her to the side, and she slid down onto the sofa onto her back. Jim moved over her.

Lying on her back, her skirt bunched around her waist and beneath her hips, her blouse hanging from her shoulders exposing the curve of her breasts, she parted her thighs and allowed Jim to slip between them, her heart thumping inside her chest. She positioned herself, her legs, giving Jim a good long view at her already glistening womanhood.

In his inexperience, Jim, with very little foreplay, probed for her opening, unsuccessfully. Frustration grew in both of the teenagers.

Jolene was disconcerted. She had always dreamed of giving her virginity to a masterful lover who would gently, lovingly, but with finesse ease her into womanhood. Instead, she was experiencing the ambivalent fumbling of adolescence. But then again, Jolene was little more than an adolescent herself. If it were her responsibility to take the initiative, she wouldn't know what to do or how to do it any more than Jim did.

Frustrated with his inability to find her, she reached between them and grasped his penis and lead him past her pubic patch, actually positioning him at her surprisingly wet and hypersensitive opening. Immediately, Jim pressed forward, separating her lips.

And he paused.

Jolene was surprised that her womanhood was actually aching in anticipation. She knew her hymen was still intact. He hadn't reached it yet, although he was exerting some pressure on it. Her muscles spasmed and she wiggled her hips, not knowing what she should do now. After what felt like an interminable wait, perhaps three or four seconds, she hesitantly moved her hands to his bare buttocks and took a deep breath as she prepared to lift her hips and pull him into her.

Suddenly, Jolene heard the repeated, rhythmic moans of the girl in the next room. Distracted, Jolene didn't know why a girl would moan in that fashion. It didn't sound like she had been injured or was in pain. Suddenly, she realized what the sounds represented and her vaginal muscles spasmed tight. She was immediately embarrassed at this essentially public revelation of the activities in the next room. Jolene would never make such noises! No girl with any refinement would broadcast such personal activities to anyone within hearing range.

Meanwhile, now that Jim had found the entrance of her vagina, he reveled, anticipating for a long moment what was about to happen. When he felt Jolene gently pulling on his buttocks and timidly lifting her hips toward him, then tense up, he pressed forward with what he thought was a manly thrust, tearing through Jolene's maidenhead and eliciting a hoarse groan of momentary agony from the anxious cheerleader beneath him.

Jim knew the moment he had stolen Jolene's cherry. Breaking her maidenhead, his shaft seemed to swell two sizes larger at the thought of taking the beautiful cheerleader's virginity. Jim gasped with shock, realizing just how tight she was. She was truly fresh, untampered with.

Jim experienced a double pleasure: first, he was taking possession of her body as he entered her making her a real woman. He was actually fucking Jolene who was the wet-dream of almost every guy in school. And second, this pleasure was increased exponentially by the knowledge that her cherry belonged to him! She had given him her virginity, freely and without objection, without force.

Jolene knew that it would hurt the first time. But even so, she was totally unprepared for the excruciating pain of her deflowerment.

As the pain of her defloration subsided, Jolene's sexual curiosity was somewhat satisfied. There was more to come and MUCH more to be experienced, but there was little that Jolene had not already imagined. Yielding to her sexual yearnings, Jolene was quickly ready for whatever came next. With blank, obedient eyes, she looked up, staring needingly into Jim's eyes. Simply speaking, her mind was simply focused on the pleasure she expected to receive and give and Jim felt it. Jolene was perfect! She would be his own sex kitten: a goddess.

Jim began pumping, pushing in deeper. Although it was her first time, she thrust back like a seasoned professional, and within seconds he lost control, shooting his cum into the gorgeous cheerleader. Jolene felt Jim pulsing inside of her. She suspected that each pulse represented millions of sperm being injected into her vagina headed for her womb and Fallopian tubes.

Poor Jolene had been left far behind.

Twenty-four hours ago, the very suggestion that she would behave in such a wanton manner would have shocked Jolene She had displayed herself before a boy, spreading her legs, opening herself, all in anticipation of a . . . cock . . . being jammed into her most sacred of places.

He was an acquaintance at best. An acquaintance! Certainly not a a lover, or even a boyfriend.

Cynical jokes entered her mind. He hadn't offered her candy. Or chewing gum. He hadn't even bought her a cocktail!

Chapter 3: Interlude.

It wasn't long before Jim fell to Jolene's side, his breath coming in strangled, gasping breaths!

Somewhat disappointed, Jolene murmured, "Is that it? Is it over?"

Jim grunted affirmatively.

Jolene was surprised and disappointed.

"I have to go to the bathroom."

She disentangled herself from Jim's embrace and awkwardly climbed to her feet. She was unbelievably sore and she felt used and abused. She made it into the bathroom, feeling like she was walking bow-legged. Her blouse and bra still hung loosely from her shoulders and her skirt hung wrinkled from her waist. Her sex felt damp and sodden. Lifting her skirt, she used the facilities and saw semen dribbling down her inner thighs showing that she was leaking cum from her vagina. Obviously, Jim had provided her with enough sperm to impregnate her if, in fact, the time was right and she was ovulating.

Taking a washcloth from the sink top, she dampened it with warm water and, still seated, she washed the lines of semen from her legs and perineum. There were streaks of blood mixed with the semen. It was blood from her torn hymen. Tears came to her eyes. This was not the way she wanted to give away her virginity. This was not the great adventure she expected sex to be. All of those 'experts' on the talk shows and in the books inferred that it would be great! They had lied to her!

Then she saw the stain on her skirt, her nice skirt. And tears poured from her eyes. She wept silently.

When her tears had passed, she drew herself up and slipped out of the skirt and, using another corner of the same washcloth, cleaned it as best she could. When she was finished, she looked at her skirt with the large wet spot. She wanted to put it on and leave. But she felt the responsibility on her shoulders. The monitor had told them that her duty was to get pregnant, to 'be fruitful and multiply'. And he had suggested having sex several times to increase the odds of successful insemination. Enjoying the process was not a requirement.

Jim had been selected as her mate. He was certainly smart. Apparently he had good genes. And his genes combined with her genes would produce a healthy child. In this post-disaster world, did she have the right to ask for anything more?

Determined to do her duty, Jolene washed her face and returned to the bedroom, feeling somewhat better and to some extent resigned to her fate. Her fate, her destiny, her function, at least for the moment. But there was no point in her blouse getting more wrinkled and possibly stained also.

Jim had taken off his shirt and moved to the bed during Jolene's absence. Lying on his side in the bed, Jim observed her return and noticed she was no longer wearing her skirt. He watched her stop at the credenza and take off her blouse to hang it up and slip out of her bra. She was not as well built as he had thought. She was a little thicker in the waist and her breasts were smaller and less perfectly formed than he had envisioned. One breast sagged lower than the other.

Almost naked, she approached him, holding out a washcloth with a stain tinted with red. "I thought you might want to see this," she said simply. "It's your semen and the blood from my broken hymen."

Astonished, Jim stared at the stained cloth and nodded. He was surprised, but secretly pleased that she would present the proof of her 'innocence' to him. But during her absence, he had already examined his own penis and seen the red streaks of her virginal blood.

Jolene was satisfied that she had done her duty. She lay the washcloth on the night stand. Without a word, she sat on the bed, removed her saddle shoes and bobby socks, then, naked, slid under the covers. Jim's erection was returning with a vengeance at the sight of this nude girl climbing into bed with him. Jim was ready, his arm extended to be beneath Jolene's head and around her shoulders. On her back, her breasts lost their definition, spreading and flattening. It had never occurred to Jim how much a good bra shapes and complements a woman's figure. Still, Jolene, the secret fantasy of every boy in school, had just climbed into his bed, and she had just given him her virginity. The streaks of blood he had found on his penis and thighs and Jolene's washcloth had confirmed that. He swelled with masculine pride knowing that he had been the man to pop Jolene's cherry! It was he, not her quarterback boyfriend, but he who had taken her virginity. He had hoped to fuck her today, but had only the faintest expectation that he might actually be her first! After all, she was beautiful and popular! Jim expected that Tom, her current boyfriend, or someone else would have claimed her maidenhead before today.

The two talked for a while, saying little, but talking none the less.

Finally, he boorishly put his hand on her breast. Jolene stiffened.

"They said we should do it several times to . . . ."

Jolene felt the tension in her stomach when she heard Jim's words. "I know," she replied.

Jim was elated. Jolene had given him her virginity. She hadn't exactly fucked him . . . rather, she lay there on the bed and unresponsively let him fuck her which was as much as he could realistically expect. Then, he watched as she had removed the rest of her clothing and returned to his bed, naked, to do it again. Can life get any better than this? Yes! he decided openly allowing his fantasies to progress to the next step. It would be better if she fucked him back! But that was an unrealistic fantasy. 'Nice girls' would never actively participate in sex. They might permit it, but they would never initiate it and certainly never become the aggressor or even actively participate themselves.

Jolene was determined to do her duty, even though the experience might not be everything she had hoped for and the man was not the partner she would have chosen. Replenishing the world's population was more important than her own personal likes and dislikes.

As crude and inexperienced as Jim was, he was also a very perceptive man. He knew that their initial encounter had not been very satisfactory for Jolene And, if possible, he wanted to rectify that.

Softly, gently, his hand caressed her breast and body, slowly exploring every place he could reach, but always watching to see if she liked it. Jolene was tense and nervous, even frightened. The memory of the pain of her deflowerment was still fresh in her memory. But slowly, she began to relax beneath his tender touch. There was an itch forming deep inside her, a small but definite fire growing in her belly. Was this the beginnings of passion that Jim was stirring up in her?

Still holding her breast, Jim leaned over and kissed Jolene He was unskilled at kissing, but the kiss was gentle and although she lay unresponsive, there was a stirring in her loins and gradually she began to return the kiss, bringing her hand up behind Jim's head. Unconsciously, her vaginal muscles quivered with expectancy.

Jim kissed her nose, her cheekbones, her forehead, and gradually worked his way downward, grazing her perky nipples, momentarily sucking on them before his kisses worked their way downward. Again, she tensed nervously, knowing that he would be kissing her . . . down there! He observed how she tensed up when he kissed the area below her soft stomach and closed in on her most intimate areas.

As his kisses moved downward, the sheet moved with him, leaving her uncovered and exposed. Unconsciously, Jolene's hand covered her breasts, concealing them from view.

With utmost care and tenderness, he kissed her fur-lined mound. As he continued kissing her pubis, he brought up his hand and barely inserted a single digit into her damp vagina ever so slightly penetrating her, but causing a spasm of shuddering from the blond cheerleader. Her long, slender legs separated, permitting better access to the finger and hand. His kisses continued, his shoulder moved between her knees and his tongue found her clitoris jolting a whimper from her.

His finger moved very little, simply being a presence at the entrance of her womanhood while his darting tongue spurred her libido. The combination caused Jolene to rapidly become hot and bothered. She didn't love Jim. And she wasn't in love with him. So why was he generating this excitement, this thrill in her? It should be Tom touching her, not Jim!

Soon, she was practically pumping her hips against his finger and tongue. Her breath was coming hard and fast, she raised her head looking down, momentarily distracted by her tingling, fully erect, nipples that were pointing straight up. Jim, who had moved his entire body between her thighs, looked up and she gave an embarrassed smile that looked both innocent and hungry at the same time. The agitation she felt from the magical effect his finger and tongue extended far beyond where they were actually touching, radiating throughout her pelvis, breasts and, indeed, her entire viscera.

Overcome by stimulation, Jolene grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face upward so she could stop the maddening stimulus to her holy of holies. Her breasts flattened against his chest and her rock-hard nipples pressed into him as his weight settled on top of her, sandwiching her between his firm body and the mattress beneath her, but she didn't seem to mind. Their mouths met and Jolene could taste herself on his lips. She hesitated to kiss him.