Be Fruitful and Multiply

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers

Jolene felt his penis at her opening. This time, he had found it without her help. He was erect and ready to penetrate her again. She was trembling with temptation and anticipation and she gasped as he moved between her velvet lips. She was more than ready for another union! Closing her eyes, she surrendered, relaxing her body and her vaginal muscles, and began to kiss him back. Still afraid, Jolene steeled herself as a delicious ache in her abdomen grew.

It was like a soft electrical current running through her pelvis and up her spine! Once again, she froze, caught in the deep kiss she had instigated, yielding before the insidious pressure as he slowly entered her, at first, barely penetrating, but pushing in deeper with each very gentle thrust, proceeding slowly, one inch at a time. A tiny moan emerged into his mouth, smothered by her lips, as his penetration deepened.

Jolene's well lubricated vagina was still sore from the loss of her virginity, but there was almost no discomfort as he moved into her this time. The stimulation in her loins was growing as the kiss deepened. Her thighs presented no resistance as Jim slipped between them. Slowly, she shifted her hips until she felt Jim slip comfortably into her.

Jim began a slow, rhythmic movement, filling her, then pulling out only to press into her again.

(Jim was thankful he had found that book in the library that seriously talked about technique, and not simply flat out fucking. He was using some of the techniques mentioned in the book and, even with his lack of experience, he recognized Jolene's responses.)

Jolene was surprised to find that her misgivings about joining in sexual intercourse with this geek were slowly eroding. He had said he was a virgin. So where had he learned to treat a woman like that? She realized that she was moving her hips in a steady rhythm matching the rhythm that Jim had established. Catching herself, she froze, but sensations she never thought possible were careening through her mind and body.

When she realized that she was matching his rhythm a second time, she relaxed and let her body respond as it wanted to, moving her hips against his which allowed very real pleasures to overtake her. Her conscious kept reminding her what was 'right' and what she 'should' be doing. but this conflicted with her instinctive physical responses and her confusing emotions. Slowly, her body won out and Jolene began rocking her pelvis into Jim, acknowledging the feeling of having him inside of her, filling her, stimulating her desire. It was almost more than she could take.

Jolene progressively became as fully aroused as she could imagine. Surrendering her ability to think clearly, the guilt she had felt having sex with a virtual stranger was replaced with anticipation and increased pleasure as her body became acclimated to being female and delighting in the joys of receiving physical love from this wonderful male. He had to be a wonderful man to make her feel like this.

Jim grinned and pumped more urgently now, shifting forward, plunging his stiff cock deep into her tight, slick opening with each long, deliberate thrust. Jolene didn't even realize it when she started panting and making tiny animal noises. Jim stroked deeper, burying himself to the hilt inside her, each stroke making her moan softly. He felt his cock swelling inside the cheerleader, and his arousal caused him to become animal-like in his increasingly intense thrusting. He penetrated her deep and hard, driving her to loud moans of ecstasy.

Jolene's response made Jim swell with male pride, and he pumped her even harder and faster. Fucking this beautiful cheerleader made him feel wonderful! The bed quaked with their passionate lovemaking as Jolene arched her back, whimpering and crying out while Jim pumped in piston-like rhythm. Slowly but surely, Jolene's once innocent and virtuous reserve was collapsing, and her once icy demeanor was melting away as her instinctive feminine needs were awakened by Jim's attentions and lovemaking. There was a satisfied look of euphoria and adoration on Jolene's face when Jim climaxed and once more she received his sperm inside of her

Chapter 4: Ahhhhh!

Jolene had felt a strange excitement and frustration building within her. In many respects it reminded her of her first kiss. Or the emotions she felt when she first fell in love. She suspected it might be an orgasm building, but not yet achieved. But Jim had stopped before she could find out.

She'd had sex twice now and hadn't received an orgasm. And how after three times she still had not had an orgasm, she was starting to wonder if something was wrong with her or if her girlfriends were just making stuff up. Maybe all of this stuff about orgasms was just stuff that people had made * * * Tiffany gasped and suddenly learned what all her girlfriends were talking about.

Jolene had heard about orgasms, those mysterious, mystical experiences that older girls whispered about, but Jolene didn't know anyone who had experienced one. Nanette was her only close girlfriends who had 'gone all the way'. Several times, as a matter of fact, and with different boys. And Nanette had complained that once she slept with a boy, all he ever wanted to do was fuck! But Nanette also grumbled that she had never experienced an orgasm with a boy. And yet, this nerd, Jim, seemed to have Jolene teetering close to one. Then he came and he stopped. It was like Nanette had said: "when a boy's through, he's through!"

Crudely speaking, Jolene had been given the assignment to fuck. And since Jim was her assigned 'mate', they were obviously going to continue fucking, at least for a while. Virtue and propriety were no longer considerations in Jolene's life, at least not in relationship to sex. And if she was going to fuck, Jolene wanted to orgasm, too! She deserved an orgasm! She wasn't going to be cheated out of an orgasm just because some man didn't make the effort. She was entitled to her orgasm! Why didn't he know how to give it to her?

But she knew that was silly. If she didn't know how to achieve an orgasm, why should Jim know how to give her an orgasm. He had said that he was a virgin too, so how would he know?

When his softening member slipped out of her, Jolene impatiently tried to urge Jim to make love to her again. She actually wanted to experience an orgasm and find out what it was really all about. But Jim became agitated and complained that he needed time to 'recharge', whatever that meant. When she grasped his manhood and tried squeezing and pulling, she was surprised that there was no response. Jim explained that it took a man a period of time before he could regain an erection.

"How long?" she demanded. Jim didn't know.

Petulant, Jolene lay back to wait. Strangely, she had never even though about orgasming when she had been with Tom in the back seat of his Jeep.

Jim was somewhat shocked by the 'new Jolene'. This was not the prim and proper Jolene he had seen at school for years. It was not the shy and submissive Jolene of his fantasies. Still, he had wanted Jolene to fuck him back. And that was exactly what she had done. Now she showed every inclination to actively fuck him without reservation. So, why not?

He had also been surprised when she pouted and pulled away whenever she didn't get what she wanted or whenever things didn't work out the way she wanted. He had never seen this side of her before, and it wasn't very attractive.

But Jim was young and virile, so it wasn't long before he began growing larger and harder in her hand.

Jolene felt it first. Then her eyes were drawn to that shaft in her hand that was slowly, much too slowly, rising.

"Now?" she asked, almost eagerly. "Again?"

Without prompting, she spread her knees wide and licked her full red lips as Jim crawled between her legs. Jim was afraid of this new Jolene: would he be good enough for her? It was one thing to simply stick his cock in a girl's pussy and shoot his wad. The responsibility of doing whatever was necessary to please her was intimidating and scarey as hell.

Jolene, with heart hammering, still holding is penis in her hand, guided him straight to her womanhood where he paused, savoring the moment, but also dreading it.

Not knowing what to do, he decided to try every option he could remember from the book. It was frightening, and a tremendous responsibility. And it would be much more work than fun.

Jim started by sucking and gnawing on her neck. Jolene rolled her head from side to side and sobbed. He bit her earlobe, unfortunately much too hard, and she cried out. It hurt her, but it excited her also and she didn't want to do anything to interfere with the excitement.

Jim nibbled and kissed his way down until he found a nipple. Jolene moaned when he sucked hard, almost filling his mouth with her breast. Lustful pleasure transfused her as her breast distended, reforming itself to the contours of his mouth. She was twisting and turning beneath him, but she made no attempt to escape him. Desire was burning inside of her, her womanhood yearned for sex. The pure, prim and proper Jolene, the captain of the cheer leading team, was aching to be fucked!

Jim moved from one breast to the other, sucking her nipples, making them harden with each intake into his mouth. Then, her senses crashed through the ceiling as, unexpectedly, he slipped a single finger barely into her pussy. Unbidden, Jolene's juices poured into his hand and Jolene started panting at his unexpected, but intensely erotic intrusion.

Still holding his penis, she pulled him toward her. The teasing finger disappeared and she felt something large and rubbery separate her feminine folds.

She began to stroke his shaft and held her breath as he mounted her. She was utterly helpless and vulnerable as his weight settled on top of her. Then she gave a squeal of sexual excitement and lust as the now familiar cock moved into her already hot pussy She gave a gasp, then sobbed as he moved deeper, stretching her wider than she could have imagined. Gasping, Jolene was filled like she never imagined she would be filled.

For a minute, she kept her hand between them, feeling his penis as it moved into and out of her, receiving the double sensation of feeling with her hand what her body was experiencing.

She removed her hand and clutched him to her pressing her soft mountains of flesh into his chest and he buried his cock to the hilt.

From his first entry, her body responded. Jolene whimpered as his penis began to repeatedly press into her increasingly hot body. She responded to every thrust. His thrusts became stronger, more masterful, building a sexual heat within her beyond anything she could ever have imagined. Waves of pleasure made her back arch and she sighed in sheer delight!

This was the road to orgasm. Jolene was getting what she wanted. Why, then, was she so surprised that she was receiving it? Smiling, she let her head lie back 'Savor it,' she told herself. 'Don't analyze it! Let it go. Enjoy it! Let it go!'

Jim was desperately trying to read her responses, trying to observe what pleased her, what satisfied her. He had cum twice. He wanted to give her the same satisfaction that he had enjoyed.

He watched her beautiful face and grinned when he saw her smile and heard her sighing in sexual bliss.

Jolene's luscious body was building on the arousal of their last attempt at lovemaking. She suspected the orgasm that she wanted so much was coming. "I can't believe what your cock is doing to me," she gasped out, and immediately she felt Jim's manhood harden even more as she uttered the 'dirty words'.

Her hips were thrusting into his as hard as he was thrusting into her. She was giving Jim the ride of his life!

<Take your time and learn to explore each other,> the book had told Jim. <The first time may be very awkward but once that is over you will be past the initial fears and be able to learn each others bodies and responses. But don't rush it.>

Having left behind her initial virginal reluctance and reserve Jolene throw herself into the act of love with wild abandon. She had no reservations this time and she actively joined in. Arching her back, she pressed her breasts into Jim's hands when he fondled her. His lips on her nipples sent the most wonderful sensations throughout her entire body. She was so intent on seeking her orgasm that she no longer cared who she was with. Her pleasure increased as she totally accepted Jim as her mate. Remembering what she had done earlier and what had excited her, Jolene ventured further into unexplored territory. She used every thrust as an experiment to try to find how she could to shift her body to achieve more stimulation. Every time he thrust into her, she responded, moving her hips, trying to position them so that, selfishly, she would receive the greatest stimulation.

Jim, having the gratification of already fucking Jolene twice, concentrated on the lessons he had learned in that book, paying constant attention to her, listening to her responses, observing what she did, doing whatever he sensed pleased her.

Panting hard, Jolene immersed herself in the warm excitement washing through her. It was more intense than anything she had ever experienced and Jolene's libido exploded to unbelievable proportions. Jim was doing new and wonderful things to her. Her sexual energy was sizzling and she was squirming and tingling in all the right places!

Poor Jim struggled to keep up with Jolene's incredibly self-absorbed efforts. It was only Jim's youthful stamina that gave him the energy, and the fact that he had already climaxed twice that gave him the 'staying power' to meet Jolene's demands, working with her as she frantically pursued the much desired orgasm.

Jolene barely heard the sensual words he whispered in her ear, lost in her own storm of sexual heat and lust. Her whole body ached as his cock drove her toward orgasm. She closed her eyes.

He clutched her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers as he pressed deeply into her womanhood: The womanhood that felt like a vice of soft flesh clamped around him.

And suddenly, without warning, Jim's golden haired mate thrashed and screamed as the tingling in her breasts turned into the illusive orgasm, claiming her, convulsing through her enthusiastic body. Jolene's face transformed into an expression of euphoria and adoration. She latched her heels behind his knees, to pull her pubis against his. Her fingers clawed at his back as she arched her spine and screeched with pleasure. Engulfed in an ultimate will-breaking orgasm, Jolene felt nothing but hunger and lust, pleasure and debauchery. She came over and over, screaming and sobbing in lust filled paroxysms that couldn't possibly be reality. She thrust over and over onto the cock that had made her cum.

The huge orgasm shook her soft body and Jolene wailed. Arching into him, she screamed as her orgasmic spasms continued.

Jim pounded all the harder, wanting to make her climax again, even though his own cock was ready to explode. Filled with his own lust, he grabbed her hips so that he could drive into her even more powerfully.

"Yessssss!" Jim yelled and he came with a loud howl. He shot his load deep into her. They were both bucking and twisting in erotic pleasure.

Jolene felt his cum filling her and she screamed as yet another gigantic climax claimed her. Stars and fireworks exploded as her body pulsed and spasmed.

Completely energized by Jolene's display of wanton passion, Jim pumped yet another load of milky semen deep into her, his climax overlapped hers. Her muscles tightened, milking him. And an unexpected, delicious feeling sweep over Jim.

Finally, the wonderful, mutual climax ran its course and both teens slumped into the bed. Jolene, panting and sobbing, lay there quivering and helpless. There was nothing clear in her mind except that never before had she experienced more pleasure and satisfaction.

Jim rolled to the side, relieving her of his weight but still holding her tightly, and listened to her pants and sobs. Ever so gently, he caressed her sweaty body.

Jolene smiled, her eyes focused on infinity. She was filled with a profound sense of satisfaction.

The two lovers lay entwined, sweating, puffing and panting

Jim felt secret delight in his blatant corruption of the captain of the cheer leading squad. His wish had been simply to fuck Jolene this afternoon. The fact that she had become so passionately aggressive exponentially increased the intense pleasure he was already enjoying. And with the eagerness she had displayed, combined with his youth and stamina, he suspected he probably could fuck her at least two or three more times more this afternoon before hitting his limit.

As they both came down from their post coital highs, Jolene was frightened by the wanton libido and passion that had been released within her. Her passion was burning so hot that she was afraid of where it might lead. She didn't know if she could take much more of the intense feelings she had just experienced. Her neurons had been so scrambled by the intensity of her orgasm that she was afraid of any more sex just then.

But nonetheless, Jolene's orgasm had affected her profoundly, releasing new hormones that were flooding her body and brain creating a sense of bonding with her partner, with Jim. And that frightened her. Jim may be the best choice for her in this post cataclysmic world. But she wanted to wait a bit before she absolutely committed herself.

And even though Jim was her assigned 'mate', they still were not married.

And besides, she was sore and she was sure that she had received enough of Jim's sperm to inseminate her (if this was the correct time for her to be impregnated). More than enough since there was definitely an excess of semen leaking from her down her buttocks and onto the bed sheets. So, fearfully, she decided to call it quits for today. She was sure that the government would want to repeat the procedure for several days to assure impregnation, so it was reasonable to expect that she and Jim would be fucking again tomorrow. By then, she would have had a chance to spend some time recovering and thinking about everything that had happened to her today.

She smiled to herself. She had wanted an orgasm. And, without dispute, she had experienced an orgasm. In spades!

She could easily become addicted to the orgasm! Already, she felt committed to the cock that had filled her, the cock that had raised her to an unbelievable climax. How many more will-breaking orgasms would it take to enslave her to that cock? To Jim's cock?

She also smiled at how critical she had been of the moaning girl in the next room. Jolene had screamed louder than any moan, a fact that both embarrassed her and pleased and gratified her. Any woman who orgasmed as hard as she had certainly deserved to scream.

* * * * * * * * *

Chapter 5: Revelation.

Jim wanted to do it again to see if he could. By luck he had chanced an the proper sequence of events to give Jolene an incredible orgasm, and he wanted some more practice so that he could master that technique.

But somewhat reluctantly, Jim accepted Jolene's decision to end the day's activities.

Jolene and Jim dressed. As she dressed, Jolene realized she was still not particularly attracted to the man who had been chosen for her, but he had proven a better lover than she expected. And that final orgasm was enough to bring her back to his bed whenever he wanted. But on the serious side, if they were going to have a child together, she felt she'd better get to know him better: maybe she could find things about him that she liked. In any case, like it or not, he was her husband for all practical purposes. She assumed they would probably share a house or an apartment, and she assumed they would have ongoing sex the way she thought most married couples did. At least early in their 'marriage'.

barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers