Be Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers

He'd never been quiet before, but there was something so precious in this moment – this first time was as special and sweet and tender as the last he'd shared. Maybe even more so, he was older and wiser now. He cupped Adrian's face and gazed into his eyes, his tongue lapped out gently at those sweet lips and he stayed perfectly still, waiting for Adrian to grow accustomed to his intrusion.

It didn't take long for him to grow accustomed, soon he was arching beneath Zach and whimpering. His hands fluttered over the smooth flesh of Zach's back and then ended gripping his ass once more, pulling him closer, forcing him to grind against him. "Please, please... I need you to move." He gasped, and Zach grinned down at him.

He began slowly, drawing out inch by painfully slow inch before he slid home with just as much tender attention. It was driving Adrian insane, and after the first few strokes like this his breath was ragged and his eyes bright and glassy. "Fuck! Hard, do it hard." He gasped out, and Zach hesitated.

He only hesitated a moment, because Adrian reached up to grip the back of his neck and looked up at him. "I like rough." He whispered, cheeks flushing deeply all of a sudden.

Zach was confused for a moment, what was his lover saying? "It will hurt, you're too tight."

"I know."

Realization dawned on Zach, and he swallowed hard, his mouth going dry. "You like pain?" he whispered to his lover, who nodded mutely and then glanced away shyly.

Without another word, Zach drew out of him slowly, causing a pleasured gasp to come from Adrian, and then he slammed home almost as hard as he could. Adrian cried out, his eyes closing as he shuddered beneath Zach as he began a series of pounding hard thrusts.

Adrian writhed, screamed, begged and pleaded.

Zach loved it.

Drawing Adrian's hands up over his head, Zach held them pinned there as he gazed down into his face and continued to fuck him with intense stroke after stroke. He was getting close, he know he couldn't keep this up forever. Quick hard thrusts were incredible, but they made it hard to hold orgasm at bay.

Zach dipped his head down as Adrian arched his head back into the pillow, baring the column of his throat. It wasn't that throat that he was aiming for, however, it was the flat little nipples that begged for attention, those nipples he had found were so incredibly sensitive. He caught one between his teeth, tugging, and he felt Adrian's fingernails biting into his wrists and writhe beneath the warmth of his body.

"ZACH!" he cried aloud, his body coiled, ready, so incredibly close. "Close, close... oh gods."

Zach couldn't believe he was about to cum with only limited exposure to direct cock stimulation. His belly brushed that turgid length between the two of them with each stroke, but it was hardly enough.

He let go, he let go completely. He nipped and bit and tugged at each of those nipples roughly as his body slid home into Adrian's with such force it rocked the bed on its base, causing it to clamor against the wall again and again. The harder he fucked Adrian, the more he responded. The sounds were incredible, moans, cries, pleading words and begging. Adrian was completely wanton.

Zach loved it.

He was close, so so close, and after only a couple more of his brutal strokes he felt himself raising up and then crashing down over the edge of orgasm. He came in a rush, quick and hard as he devastated Adrian's body. His teeth left red imprints around his sensitive nipple, and then he tore his mouth away from those sensitive nubs for fear he might bite too deep. His hands released Adrian as he shuddered through his climax and his fingers slid quickly to Zach's hair, tangling in those silken locks to drag his head down for a kiss, offering into Zach's mouth the moans and whimpers as he finally toppled into the sweet oblivion of climax, joining his beloved lover in a torrential downpour of pleasure and sensation.

They laid together, panting softly, shuddering weakly in each other arms, Zach still imbedded deeply within Adrian who trembled softly beneath him. It took quite some time for them to regain their heads, and when they did all they could do was look at one another and grin sleepily.

"That was amazing." Adrian whispered, then laughed, "But I won't be able to sit for a weak." He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Mmm, I was willing to go gentle, you didn't want it." Zach growled gently, and Adrian turned his head to gaze back at him again, grinning.

"It was the best thing I've ever experienced." He whispered gently, "Thank you, Zach."

"I love you, Adrian." He whispered.

"I love you too."

"Stay in this bed." He murmured, "Sleep with me."

"Mmhmm." Adrian mumbled, his eyes already drooping.

"Sleep well, love." Zach watched him as he began to drift, his cock slowly flagging and easily slipping free. He removed the condom carefully, trying not to jostle Adrian who slept with his head pillowed against Zach's chest.

Zach watched him silently for a while, enjoying the peaceful angelic look on his face. But even he couldn't stay up forever to watch his beloved, and soon, though he fought it off, his eyes began to shutter and finally fall shut as sleep rose up to consume him in sweet warmth and comfort.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Adrian woke slowly, his body aching in the most pleasant manner imaginable. He felt sated and warm. The night rushed back to him and a slow sexy smile touched his lips as he reached out beneath the covers for Zach's warm hard body, only to find the bed empty.

Opening his eyes, Adrian saw a note on the bedside table with his name printed in bold letters. He reached for it, forcing his eyes to focus on the words written on the page:

Adri,

I had to go to class, but I didn't want to wake you. I hope you wake up feeling good, I can't stop thinking about you, and last night. Gods, I need you. I hope you'll meet me in front of the oak tree for lunch today.

I can't wait to kiss you.

All my love belongs to you,

Zach

Adrian smiled at the note, then glanced at the clock. He didn't have classes this morning, and it was already ten o'clock. He knew Zach would get out at eleven thirty and so forcing himself out of bed he kissed the letter childishly before placing it back on the bedside table and rushing to go get ready, showering and dressing.

When he was finished, he picked up the letter again, tucking it into his pocket and headed for the door, unable to keep the shit eating grin from his face. He wandered all the way out to the oak tree before he realized he had at least a half an hour to wait. Shrugging his shoulders, he dropped himself down to the grass to rest his back against the old burly trunk, wincing at the pain in his very, very tender backside. Settling more gingerly on his rump, his hand dipped into his pocket to pull out the letter.

Carefully he opened it, his fingers caressing the sheet of paper as he read it again and again. He had spent so much time composing his own letters, and though this one was short and to the point, it was precious to him. He thought about the night previous, and he ached in places he never thought he'd ache before, but it was such an incredibly luscious feeling. He'd never felt like this after a tumble with the fairer sex, not this sweet seductive sated feeling that went bone deep and left him relaxed and pleasantly happy.

From nowhere, fingers plucked the letter from his fingers and before he could reach out for the precious piece of paper the thief had danced out of reach. "Whatcha got here, Adrian?" Adrian felt his heart stutter and stop when his eyes met with the captain of the football team, his mouth gone dry.

He was already reading.

Adrian couldn't find his voice.

A bark of a laugh escaped Scott's mouth, "Oh holy shit! You really ARE fucking Zach!" he cawed, just as Sandy wandered over. This can't get any worse, it can't, and Scott's father knows mine. God, no, no! He screamed internally.

He forced himself to snort and laugh, "Hardly, he's got a crush on me and his fantasy world is rich." He heard himself say, his heart shattering into a million shards as he stood to try and reclaim the letter.

"Yea right, lookit this Sandy." He handed the girl over the letter before Adrian could reclaim it, and the color drained from her face as she read the words and Adrian felt his whole world crumbling.

He fought it, the fading of the light, he couldn't go down like this. It would ruin him. He hadn't been thinking, he could never have anything with Zach, what was he thinking, and what was he thinking?

"Oh come on Sandy, you don't honestly think that holds any merit what so ever?" Adrian rolled his eyes and sidled up to her, plucking the letter from her hands and then deliberately shredding it into numerous pieces.

His heart broke.

He hid it well.

Adrian wrapped his arms around Sandy, letting his seductive smile spread over his lips. "And who was I with last night?" he purred to her playfully, she blushed. He felt like he was going to be sick.

Scott laughed, clapping him on the back as he grinned to her. "Ooh, gonna be his alibi huh?" he teased.

"He took me Salsa dancing last night." He agreed, "And then he came in for a while." Her blush deepened and she stood on tip toes to press her mouth against Adrian's in what she must have considered a seductive kiss. Adrian's stomach heaved as he forced himself to draw her in flush with the rest of his body, holding her as that kiss lingered.

When finally she drew away, he pretended to let her go reluctantly, his playful smile plastered to his lips like a plastic expression. He felt so sick he could barely breathe, but he grinned despite himself as she fluttered and snuggled into his arms.

That was when he saw him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Zach had heard some of the conversation, enough to have watched Adrian tear up the note he assumed was the one he'd left on the bedside table. With each tearing sound his heart had gone with it. Watched the way Adrian touched Sandy, like he would drown without her. He kissed her like he'd kissed Zach last night, needy and hungry. It looked to real not to be.

Pain lanced through his heart, tightening around his chest like bands of steal, slowly cutting off his air supply as he watched that kiss unfold, and then it ended and his lungs resumed working. He drew in a shuddering breath, and Adrian looked up at him. There was a flash of something in his eyes, then he hid it and smirked.

"Speak of the devil." Adrian waved. They were best friends after all, right? He could still act like best friends.

Scott turned around and made a derisive noise, "God you need to get your dick screwed on straight. Let go of Adrian man, seriously." Scott snorted, "God I hate fags." Zach felt his heart shrivel a little more when Adrian shook his head.

"Man, if he wasn't my best friend I'd know what you meant, but as it is, he is my best friend, watch your mouth. You weren't s'post to see that letter, leave him alone." Adrian stood up for him, but it didn't matter, Zach never cared what that little religious bigot had thought about him.

"I rather like my dick screwed on the way that it is. And if you don't shut you're mouth you'll be staring at it from your knees, cock-sucker." He snarled. He didn't care about Scott, he didn't, but his heart was dead from what he'd witnessed, and all he wanted was distract himself from the pain in his heart.

"You shouldn't be hanging out with a fag, Adrian, you're father would have a fucking fit. You know how he feels about 'their kind'." Zach flinched visibly, and Scott laughed sharply. "What? Don't you know that you're Adrian's little secret? That's right, Daddies in the church and a leader in the anti-gay movement in his area. What daddy doesn't know is that Adrian has a soft spot for faggots."

"Do you really think that you're bigotry hides the fact you like sucking cock, Scott? Yea, that's right, I know about you and little Alan. Like the twinks huh?" Zach smiled a smile that was pure malice, and Scott let out an inarticulate scream as he lunched for him.

Zach didn't even think, he simply swung out with his book bag, catching Scott flat in the face before landing a punch directly to his solar plexus. The other man went down to his knees, fighting to take a breath, and then he roared as he leaped at Zach, grabbing him around the waste to shove him off balance. Zach tumbled down, rolling to try and dislodge the other man, but it was useless, and when it was said and done Scott was on top of him, hitting him in the face.

He remembered thinking, as his nose broke, that this was infinitely less painful then what Adrian had done. He tasted blood, and his eyes stung but he didn't lift a hand to protect him. He didn't even move when Scott rose to his feet and began to kick him in the ribs. He gasped for breath, groaning, but he just couldn't bring himself to fight back anymore. He didn't care.

It went on for a moment, and distantly he heard Adrian screaming at Scott to stop, Sandy's voice shrill in the background, and then there was nothing but pain, blackness, and a dull roar exploding through his head.

@@@@@@

Adrian had never seen Zach fight, not once in all the time he'd known his friend. He was generally even mannered, even tempered with enough patience that he could rival a saint. Which is why when he tossed his bag at Scott he thought it'd end at that, but it hadn't.

Adrian stood in shocked disbelief as the two men tumbled and when Scott ended up atop Zach Adrian has though he'd fight to get the upper hand again.

But he hadn't.

Never in his life had Adrian seen some one take the type of blows that Scott dealt to him. His face impassive, he'd taken punches that could have killed him. He didn't even lift a hand. Adrian stood transfixed by the sight, stunned into inaction. It was when Scott stood up and began to kick the man he loved in the ribs repeatedly that he was spurned into action.

"STOP IT!" he screamed, launching himself at Scott, taking him down in a tumble and landing on top of him. Scott was bigger, but he wasn't interested in fighting Aidon. "He's my friend damnit!"

"He's a fucking faggot!" Scott said, trying to dislodge him. Adrian glanced up as Sandy went to check on Zach, she glanced up, looking pale and started to say something, but rage overtook Adrian the moment he realized Zach was truly hurt and he drew back and smashed his fist into Scott's stunned face as hard as he fucking could.

"I love him, you son of a whore!" he snarled, then leapt up to go to Zach, who was wheezing pitifully.

He glanced up, "Sandy, call 911. NOW." He snarled to her, and she fumbled for her cell phone as Scott stumbled to his feet and others began to circle around them. "Hold him there, he's going to fucking jail for hate crimes. SOME ONE HOLD HIM!" Adrian screamed, rage suffusing his face. Three men stepped forward and surrounded Scott, glaring at him, but Scott was still shaking his head, blood pouring from his mouth as he stumbled unsteadily.

Adrian didn't know what was broken, but he had a good idea that one of his lungs wasn't working. He heard Sandy on the phone dimly, the police were on the way, but each breath that Zach took was growing more and shallower.

"Tell them to hurry up, he's hardly breathing." Adrian said, rocking beside his lover, his fingers stroking through Adrian's hair. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Zach, oh god, keep breathing, love, keep breathing." He didn't want to move his head, not sure if anything in his neck had been broken at those brutal punches to his face. Instead, he just stroked his face, his hair, and his shoulders. "Shh, breath, open your eyes, love, open them." He pleaded, tears staining his cheeks and he didn't even care.

"You really are in love with him." Sandy said, pain in her eyes.

Sirens sounded in the distance.

"Yes." Adrian whispered brokenly. "I'm sorry."

Sandy shrugged her shoulders, falling to her knees beside him and rubbing up and down his back. "Don't worry about me, let's get your man taken care of." She said, and the shock in his face made her grin wryly. "You should never hide who you are, Adrian, no matter who doesn't like it." She wiped away his tears and then looked down at Zach, who was still unconscious.

"Thanks, Sandy." He whispered brokenly, "I did this to him because I was afraid of what my family would do. I did this to him. I was going to tell you before I saw Scott and realized what coming out meant."

Whispers drew his attention, and he realized the people gathered around to see what the fuss was about were staring at him in shock, some nodding, and some smiling, some shaking their heads. They all knew, by the end of the day everyone in school would know that he was gay.

And he didn't give a flying fuck.

His finger continued to stroke Zach's hair and he murmured words of encouragement while Sandy stroked his back and moments later the police and paramedics arrived, muscling him out of the way.

"How long has he been out?" One of the men asked. Adrian was too numb to answer, his hands coated in both Scotts blood and Zach's.

"About 7 minutes." Sandy spoke for him as he watched the Paramedics get oxygen over his face.

"Stats are dropping." One of the men said.

Adrian watched in horror as the men began to work on Zach, it was frenzy, and everyone stood by, grim faced and pale as they got him on a stretcher and began to take him to the ambulance.

Adrian followed.

One of the men got in front of him, a hand on his chest. "Sorry man, you can't go."

Adrian shoved him, "I'm going, don't even begin to tell me that I can go!" he snarled.

The paramedic shook his head, "Friends can't go." He said firmly, "You can meet him at the hospital."

"He's not my friend, he's my boyfriend!" Adrian screamed at the man, and his face softened a little.

"Shit, alright, come on." He said, running a hand through his hair as he led Adrian to the back of the ambulance. "Sit at the side, stay quiet and stay out of our way. There will be an officer at the hospital to take your statement."

Sandy ran up as the doors were being closed, "I'm going to stay and tell the cops what happened. I'll meet you later." She shouted and he nodded mutely as the door shut and the ambulance began to roll.

It was a hellish trip, and though he stayed quiet, he never took his eyes off of Zach. It was so hard for him to sit by and watch them doing everything they needed to do to keep him alive. A punctured lung, they'd told him, but they still needed X-rays to find out for certain. Surgery, they'd told him. Adrian thought he was going to be sick.

He'd done this. His fear of who he was did this. The fact he was too chicken shit, to much a coward to just admit to the love of his life.

He sat holding Zach's hand, fingers gently brushing over his knuckles. They'd settled him into a room after taking the x-rays, expecting to have to wheel him away to surgery any moment. "I'll never lie again. I'll never deny you again, just survive, please, please god I love you so much." He whispered hoarsely, brokenly as the tears stained his cheeks.

Sandy came into the room, worry etching her features. She was followed by a police officer, but Adrian wasn't willing to take his attention off his beloved yet, so the police officer stood back and waited.

Moments later, a group of people came in and as Adrian sobbed the wheeled him to be prepped for surgery, a place he couldn't follow. A doctor explained to him and Sandy that he was likely to survive the surgery, that it looked positive, but Adrian couldn't stop shaking.

Truth was, he was so glad that he had Sandy there to hold him and hug him that he could have shot himself for how he'd treated her. She truly was the best woman he'd ever known.

sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers