Be My Arm Candy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ!" I gasped, wondering how long she could make it last. I hung suspended in that hot, dark place for an eternity, shaking and pounding my fists into the pillows, slamming my head down and thrusting my hips up, trying to get that release to happen. My face kept hardening into a grimace, then an expression of exquisite joy. It was like magic, the way I was going back and forth between misery and ecstasy. And then, when I thought I was going to lose my mind, I screamed, guttural and primal, louder than I ever had before for any reason. The second orgasm came violently, sending heat prickling all over my body and hot cream pouring out of my pussy onto the blankets. "Holy hell!" I howled, clamping my legs closed on her and covering my face, overwhelmed by it all.

She dropped the vibrator and stuck her face between my legs, sucking me clean. I lay there, covered in sweat and panting, tears in my eyes again. I could barely remember my name, but I had a very clear memory of who she was. She was a goddess, and, oh, how she made me sing her praises. My pussy throbbed with every beat of my heart while she stroked me with her fingers, relishing my juices like they were a sacred nectar. Then she swung her leg over and turned around to face me, laying down beside me on the bed and sighing. "You ripped one of the pillows," she giggled. "There's feathers all in your hair."

"If that hadn't felt so good I would tell you that I hate you for putting me through it," I moaned, another shiver wracking my sweat-covered body.

She just smiled at me.

I swallowed hard, just laying there with my eyes closed.

"I got you to scream," she grinned. "I didn't think it would happen."

"Wh-what would you have done if I hadn't?" I breathed.

She curled up against me, draping one arm and one leg over my body like a blanket. "I would have sat back down and seen if you could make me scream."

I heaved a dry laugh and she sighed, and a quiet fell over us for a few minutes.

She sat up and kissed my forehead, then laid her head on my chest and pulled a blanket over us. "I think I'm a little sleepy. How about you?"

"I'm pretty worn out," I sighed. "But, can I say something?"

She nodded.

"When I got home today? And I heard your message on the machine? Do you know what my first thought was?"

"Were you glad to finally have some time to yourself?"

I shook my head. "I was glad to hear from you. And I was totally willing to share this free time I have doing what we do when we get together."

She looked up at me and grinned. "Shut up and go to sleep, Lucy."

12