Be My Guest Ch. 02: paRENTAL advisory

Story Info
Heidi's sister and her friend get a show, Up and at it Zach.
16k words
4.75
26.7k
21
12

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Wake up Zach.

Fluttering eyelids inform Zach Pedigo of an early morning. His skylight filtering in daylight was a pretty good clue, yet not the only one. Hearing the sounds of running water assisted him in the comprehension that he was not alone in his once referred to bachelor pad. Not being accustomed to having roommates, he swallowed hard at the future. It was going to take some getting used to for certain. Not just any roommate either, this roomie was drop dead gorgeous in a Goddess quality. Youthful at that, being a good 16 years younger than he was. Hell, he lost his own virginity at that age. He still didn't know how to react to her sudden appearance at his time of need. Pure luck? Guardian Angel? He had no idea, all he did know was that she just kept the roof over his head awhile longer. At least another month.

"Fuck I have to find a job." He stared at the ceiling, "After last night I don't want to lose Heidi. I can't believe what we did, without even having sex. All I know is I want to hang on to this girl as long as I can. Even if it is just as nothing but a roommate. She's fun. Makes me feel young again." Picturing himself in her room last night, standing over her nude as she masturbated in the dark was insane. Who does that after only knowing someone less than 24 hours? She let him get away with more than any other girl might have in this situation. Zach was suave in his own right and girls weren't really an issue for him. His past divorce had just set him in a suspended animation mode for awhile. Last nights events brought him out of his shell. Going forward he knew things were going to get crazier. For a guy saying he wasn't a pervert, he was right on track. Past motivations before he got married Zach had his moments of boldness. Maybe it was time to bring back his old self, the darker, more in control Zach Pedigo. Maybe, just maybe. That little incident over Heidi Baker in her bedroom certainly sent him down memory lane. Food for thought, for now he needed to regain her trust, for starters no more lies. With the strain of him lying to her, just to get her to rent his spare room instead of the one she originally came out here to look at he felt badly. Mistaken apartments worked to his advantage. If he hadn't fessed up she might have moved on and let him suffer. Luckily she seemed to have faith in him. He didn't want to ever lie to the girl again, not intentionally at least.

The shower continuing to storm his hearing he realized something. "I need to piss like a Russian race horse." Crawling from his bed still nude from the night before Zach headed for his opened door. Then, it dawned on him a tough scenario, "One bathroom. I can't just barge in there and..." He dances in step trying to fathom options, there were none. "I can't hold it much longer. FUCK!"

He looks around for his discarded sweatpants and starts to put them on, a pause to look at his dick he changes his mind. "I'm not getting dressed. She told me she goes nude sometimes, so why can't I?" Tossing the sweats aside he heads out of his room full swing, and stands in front of the restroom door. Gritting his teeth he dared to see if she had locked it. The knob turned. "Awful trusting of her considering." He decides to seal the door and at least approach this with respect, by knocking.

Inside the shower Heidi Baker was glossy wet and sudsy. Having slept without cleaning off his jizz she dared to use his bar of soap to cleanse her body of his dried leftovers. She was still emotional over letting him even do what he did. Her hormonal state last night was off the charts. A strange man jerking off behind her on the sofa sent her to her bedroom to play on her own. Still, she took chances. He at least didn't rape her. Any other man might have. Of course, she couldn't blame him if he had, she did masturbate with her bedroom door opened wide. A surefire invitation to trouble. Heidi had always been a risk taker. That would never change. In her mind it made for a better orgasm. Of course, having a cum fetish that he wasn't quite aware of yet she relished in the moment. Hearing the knock she reacts with flaring eyes and freezes within her thoughts on last night.

"Yeah?"

"Hate to ask, but I really need to take a piss. Can you cover up and let me in long enough to urinate? Sorry to invade your space."

"Look away. It's open. I mean look the other way." She giggled.

"You sure?"

"Promise not to try and wash my back?" She laughed.

"Tempting, but I just need to bleed the camel."

"So, now your nickname is Joe Camel?"

"If it gets me in front of that porcelain oasis you can call me whatever you want Dove."

"Still on the lookalike nicknames, huh?" She thaws out and continues soaping her body as he enters. He tries not to look but come on, the girl was just too sexy not to. She turns sideways seeing him pass her steamed up glass door. He could see her through the fog, she could see him. Her eyes bulge as he pats the door on the way by. She shivered and grinned at the same time. Listening to his urination trumpeting into the toilet she bit her bottom lip. She had always been told you can tell how big a man's dick was by the power of his pissing. He sounded like Hercules.

While Zach hovered over the toilet he arched his back at the relief he was feeling. Not just of an emptying bladder, but of knowing he didn't have to start packing, and searching for a new residence. That, and the fact that Heidi was just being too cool for words. He was grateful all around.

"Which job today?" He makes conversation.

"Vicki's. I'm running late."

"Sleep good?"

"Like a baby doll. Let's not talk about last night right now, please?"

"No problem. Feeling a tad guilty anyways."

"I'm not guilty, I'm edgy. That just stems from barely knowing you Tom."

"Zach."

"I like Tom better."

"Dove it is. Unless you don't object to Gorgeous, Beautiful, or Blondie?"

"Too soon Tom."

"Right."

Hearing his stream trickle down she winces, "Put the seat down Bachelor Man."

"Planned on it Potty Princess." That made her laugh. Then came the flush and the rush. Cold water took over the hot making her jump to the back of the shower stall, and react with a shrill scream.

"You did that on purpose."

"Not really, but it sounded fun." He dares to peek at her covering herself and dancing in the corner of the shower until it warmed back up.

"Pure evil Tom."

"Not apologizing." He steps to the sink and washes his hands. "How late are you?"

"What time is it?"

"Nearing 7:00."

"Gotta be there by 8:30. Vicki gets a wedgy if I'm late by five minutes."

"There's a real Vicki at Victoria's Secret?"

"Actually yes. Vicki is the manager. Bitchy redhead with a goddess complex. Ummm! Are you watching me shiver?" She winces at his barely visible image.

"Sorry. Just leaning here thinking. If you need a ride, I planned on getting dressed and going out job hunting."

"People still beat down businesses? Aren't applications all online these days?"

"No internet, remember?"

"Slipped my mind." As her warm water returns she moves back under the torrent. Dropping her bar of soap she bends over and accidently presses her butt cheeks on the glass. Zach took in her impression and grit his teeth. That ass was just plain perfection.

"You using my soap?"

"My body wash is still at Mom's. I hadn't planned on camping out here until tonight. Kayla's coming to pick me up from work so I can get the rest. This time she's borrowing her Dad's truck. Gotta text from her while sleeping, Mom bitched her out for keeping her SUV too long last night. Possessive bitch."

"Gonna meet Mom for her approval of me?"

"Best we avoid that as long as we can. She won't like the age gap. I've always been a rebel."

"So, you date older men?"

"Never said that. Are you going to stare at me showering until I'm done?"

"Maybe. You want that ride?"

"To work yes. Not the other kind though." She laughs.

"Never crossed my mind."

"There's a lie. You promised no more lies."

"Being sarcastic Dove. You already know I'm fantasizing about you bouncing up and down on Hardy here."

"So you adopted Hardy as your dick's name?"

"Always hard so it made sense."

"Not calling my twat Cameron. Even though Came and On are both in the name." She snickers. "I've never been on a motorcycle before."

"Time to lose your virginity then."

"Lost that ages ago. My hair will be all messy and wind blown."

"Helmet."

"You have two helmet's?"

"No. But, I'll sacrifice mine for you."

"That's nice of you. Sure, I'll accept the ride to work. I'm finished showering now. Privacy?"

"Nope. I'm jumping in after you get out. Can't go jump hunting smelling all jizzed up can I?"

"Guess not. Turn around until I can wrap myself in my towel."

"Might as well get over the shyness. I'm holding your towel for you."

"Grrrrr! Too soon Tom."

"Time's a wasting Dove."

"I'm sooo gonna regret this." She opens the shower door peeking out as he held her towel in the air with both hands. At least he was acting like a gentleman. Arm held over her chest she steps out and shuffles toward him. Claiming the towel she wraps herself. Shockingly he didn't look her over too closely. Once wrapped she felt more at ease. "Thanks...I think."

"No problem." He ventures around her allowing her to capture a hard glance at his tight ass.

"You weren't wearing underwear?" As if she didn't know.

"Nope." He faces her from within the shower winking. She missed the wink and took in Hardy. Eyes bulging at finally seeing his cock in full glory she turned away blushing.

"Dammit Hardy." She shivers laughing. "I didn't need to see that Tom."

"Sure you did. If we're going to live under the same roof together we might as well get used to seeing one another." He shuts the door and hits the hot water while there was still some left. Fidgeting outside the shower stall she dries herself off and hangs her towel back up on a hook. Pondering his comment, it did seem logical considering she had warned him of her own bad habits. Of course, those would have been explored at a much later time once they knew each other better. This was moving pretty fast even for her. Freedom was one thing, sex another. After their strange encounter last night and wearing his cum on her chest she felt almost giddy. It was so like her to go that far with a man, well, one that she was dating at least. That was what scared her. Zach was just too cool, even if they weren't dating. It was fun last night, even if it stressed her that he might get too used to doing that. Of course, it might go both ways. There was no denying it, Heidi Baker had her hangups, cum splattering all over her was only the tip of the iceberg.

"Tom? I agree and disagree both." She leans against the sink where he had prior to their trading places. "Last night...shouldn't have happened. I don't even know you yet. I mean...it was hot in a way, scary too. I want to totally trust you, but let's face it, you're not off to a good start. Not only did you lie to get me to rent from you, you coaxed me into letting you jerk off with me in the room. I'm bold but daaaaamn Tom, this is getting crazy too fast."

"So, you're saying to stop being me, and be what you think I should be." He calls out over the water as he soaps his own body.

"No. Be you, just don't be the pervert you. At least not every second. I can handle some but too much might scare me off." Not even close, but she felt it necessary to slow things a bit until she was positive this occupancy was the right move. He was old as dirt. Hot dirt though.

"You don't seem to be in any hurry to race out of here. You're still standing there as naked as me."

"You're right." She frowns at herself then lowers her gaze to see him stroking soap over his massive cock. "Ever measure that thing?"

"Over eight, not quite nine. Why? You wanna break out a yard stick?"

"No. Just curious. I'm a girl, we get curious now and then."

"I think we just need to be open, speak our mind, enjoy the others company, and coexist."

"Without sex. That's not what I'm after Tom."

"All good. I'm still going to jerk off in front of you."

"I'm fine with that. I like watching a guy cum."

"Be honest with me now...you fantasized about me fucking you last night. Didn't you?"

"No I didn't. I just got turned on by what you did. I wasn't thinking of more than my vibrator last night."

"Your vibrator can't cum over your tits."

"Yeah, about that..." She chuckles, "There's something I should probably tell you...I...like jizz shot on me. Major turn on, sends me into overdrive hormonally. Now that I've told you...let's not make it a habit. I just wanted to be honest about myself."

"You fell asleep wearing me."

"I was tired." She laughed, "Dammit Tom. I need to go dry my hair and get dressed. I'll meet you in the living room if you're still taking me to work."

"Told you I would. See you in a few."

With an evil grin she stepped over to the toilet and flushed it. Just as he had tortured her, she got even. Cold water made Zach snarl. "Fair trade Tom. Tell Hardy sorry I shrank him down."

"Not even close."

Without warning she steps to the shower glass and presses her tits against it laughing. Zach got his first glimpse of small sweet areolas and perky nipples crushed up nicely on the door. That helped Hardy...NOT! Ten seconds later she left the bathroom and isolated in her bedroom. Blow dryer in full force she brushed out her blond locks, smooth and silky. Make up applied, perfume alluring, she finally got dressed. In her isolation Zach had ended his own shower and moved to his bedroom. Even running behind her he was ready to go first.

Awaiting her in the living room Zach had gotten dressed up in dress blue jeans, a button down navy blue dress shirt, stylish boots, and a white, grey, and blue necktie, pinned by an amber studded tie clip. He smelled like a man who knew what he wanted. Dark sunglasses atop his well groomed hair he stood ready to begin this new adventure. He had even shaved all but his goatee stubble, considering letting it grow out in the coming weeks. Zach knew it made him sexier still. It wasn't ego, he knew the reaction women had to it. At the moment he just wanted to see if his magic would work on Heidi, and her sister.

Grabbing his motorcycle helmet from his hall closet he heard Heidi popping bubblegum on her way from her room, the scent of Bubblicious unmistakable. Turning to see her standing behind him he looks her over from head to toe. Hair perfect, blue eyes glistening, cleavage breathtaking, she wore a cream colored mini dress that covered her shoulders and a small section over her tits in see through lace. Down the sides of the dress were two inch wide sections of more lace that went from her arm pits down to the short hem.

"Quit drooling Old Man."

"As long as you wear things like that? Not gonna happen. Fuck you look amazing."

"Still not having sex with you Codger. Get your mind and Hardy out of my gutter."

"Your job lets you wear things like that? Those heels are even hot. Love the laces going up your calves."

"Enough cattle rustling, I'm not going to make it on time." She nudges him forward with palms on his bicep. It gave her goosebumps once she realized just how tight his muscles were. Giving in, Zach jingles his key ring and they head out the front door, locking up behind them.

Three doors down they pass someone exiting their apartment, also on their way to work. A tall lanky man with a bad case of the sniffles locks up and follows them out. Zach just knew that was Herman. So did Heidi who tried not to laugh. Seeing Herman Adler she was really happy that she chose Zach over him. Herman spelled gross as he wiped his nose on his shirt sleeve. They gave him a head start before tailing him out.

At the front door stood an old man in his 80's. Zach grit his teeth knowing they were going to be stopped. Lingering back he warned Heidi of yet another setback.

"Landlord."

"He your brother Codger?"

"Knock it off, he's like 82." He laughed. "I hear he gets handy with the girls so watch out he might pinch your ass."

"Only if he wants to visit the ER."

"Stay behind me."

As they get closer the old man waves at Herman and confirms him by name. Spotting Zach the old man scowled, until he saw Heidi. Interest made him lighten up.

"Morning Walter."

"Get your notice?"

"I did. Listen, can we tear that up? I have my back rent, I just need to cash a check. As soon as I drop off my..." He pauses as Walter smiles vividly at Heidi. Wincing a second he realizes she might be his ace in the hole in keeping the grumpy old man in his pocket.

"Who's the young lady? She staying with you?"

"She is."

"Unless she's family, she signs a lease."

Heidi flares her eyes at Zach then takes the lead, extending her hand toward Walter, "Hi Walter. I'm his daughter Heidi. It's nice to meet you."

Zach swallowed dryly, then went with it, "She decided to camp out with me a few months. I was going to warn you a few days ago but got sidetracked looking for work."

"She's a cutie." Walter winks at Heidi then shakes her hand, going so far as to kiss her knuckle. Heidi wanted to hurl.

"Thank you." She chose to remain chipper until they escaped.

"No lease needed. Maybe she can keep you from losing your happy home."

"That's the plan Walt. I'll stop by with the money later. We both have job interviews. Wish us luck."

"I'm all about getting lucky." He wiggles his brows at Heidi. She merely wagged an index finger at him to behave.

"Running late Pop." She hurried Zach out the front entrance way. Once out of sight she gags, "Now my hand smells like Denture Grip."

"Quick thinking Dove."

"Shut up Dad."

"Kind of funny."

"Yeah? Don't start thinking I'm going to call you Daddy like some chipper airhead."

"If the easy bake oven works Miss Baker."

"Fuck you Tom."

"God I hope so." He chuckled.

"OH MY GOD! I knew I should have went with Herman Munster."

He bit his lip on that reply and marched them out to the parking area. Hopping on his Harley he fires it up and revs it just a bit. He could tell Heidi was nervous. Passing her the helmet, she firsts adjusts her purse over her head so that she didn't lose it. Putting the helmet on she looked around through the tinted visor, "My hair is going to be crushed and sweaty."

"Better than the alternative. That dress is going to rise up the second you straddle the seat."

"Then, keep your eyes on the road Codger, not my G-string." She throws her right leg over the seat and settles in behind him.

"Arms around my waist. Keep your legs away from the tailpipe."

"Easy for you to say." She scoots closer and surrounds his abs with both palms caressing them, chiseled as they were she shivered at their steel hard texture, even through his shirt. Her tits mashing against his back was just plain heavenly, a fair trade of hard and soft to spark their imaginations.

"Tighter." He advises. Suddenly, she lifts her legs and wrapped them around his hips. Her heels lingering over his boy Hardy. He had to laugh. "You really riding like that?"

"Not risking my legs getting burnt. Dammit Tom, I can feel your hard on under my ankle."

"Live with it Kid." He backed out and gunned the bike to the curb, traffic light on the street he made his turn. She held on for dear life and squealed every second of the eighteen minute ride. Traffic was congested long before hitting the interstate around Seattle. At stoplights Zach dared to rub her legs to calm her nerves. Said hand roaming backward up the length of her outer thigh. A car next to them eyed his journey, until Heidi dug her nails into his chest to stop his mischief. He knew he must have been close to that G-string band. She was even struggling to keep her skirt down. From behind drivers saw her butt cheeks. A horn tooting made her laugh. A tilt of his mirror gave him a link up her skirt, damned nice.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers