Be My Guest Ch. 08: Loose Lips

Story Info
Girl talk. Gab! Gab! Gab! TMI! Zip it! WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY?
8.6k words
4.7
10.1k
5
0

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"So you tagged my baby girl."

"Morning to you too Rock." Zach Pedigo stepped into the front office of Teleki's Vinyl Siding and Insulation. For once Rockwell "Rocky" Teleki's wife Angel wasn't greeting him at the door. Zach, priding himself on being early left himself a target for just such a greeting. Mano to Mano.

"I overheard my kid bragging to the wife about you. All night long I had to hear Angel begging me to pay you to fuck her. As if I'm fuckin' rich. Bad enough I paid you to take Cleo to lunch and you didn't even get lunch."

"I fed her." Zach dared to chuckle, "She went back for seconds."

"Yer a riot Pedigo."

"If you want that cash back I still have it. Just so you know I'm honest about things."

"Honest, huh? So, Mister Honesty...how was it?"

"How was what?" Zach winced with a bit of confusion until Rocky's eyes gave away what he wanted to hear, "Are you asking how your kid was in bed? Well, hood of her car?"

"Hood of her car? Tell me you didn't dent the hood."

"Not a scratch Rocky. Her nails were in her hair." He laughed.

"I'm not asking how good she was...I'm asking if she treated you right? If I've taught Cleo anything it's about respect."

"She respects me. For the record? Hottest pussy this side of Italy."

Zach rubs it in expecting to be yelled at. Instead Rocky Teleki clams up wagging his finger at Zach, "Don't let Angel hear you say that, it'll be a freakin' competition. God love 'em both. Alright, Pedigo...how much?"

"How much? Do I like Cleo?"

"Naaa! How much to tap Angel like she's never been hit before?"

"Seriously? Rock I'm not a gigolo. Well, I could be, but I don't want your money unless it's for an honest days work. Even though my hands have calluses from hell I actually like siding homes. Not so much the insulation part, too hot in those breathing uniforms."

"$500 bucks more on top of each paycheck for once a week. Keep Angel happy, I'll be happy. Long as I get that halo wrapped around my fat boy daily, I'm in her side of Heaven."

"I gotta ask, do you even have sex with Angel?"

"Course, I do. Just...not as often as I could. Me and the little blue pill don't always work well together. Seesaw effect if ya need the truth. She loves me and long as I let her do her thing she's dedicated."

"There's always the other guys working here that keep her busy. I hear there's outsiders dropping by too."

"True dat. She has a nice little black book for sure. Thing is...none of them make her primal. I need to see savage bitch Pedigo."

"So, your plan is on watching me fuck your wife."

"$600." Rocky seemed desperate.

"What do you get from watching guys fuck your ole' lady? Not sure how I feel about you drooling over my ass." Zach chuckled as cars began pulling up outside. The midget wrestler Stormy Belair and a van of the other crew members, still no Cleo. "Cleo have school today?"

"Until noon. She's meeting Angel to get all pampered. I heard you gnawed off her fingernail, the one with the heart. Trying to tell her something?"

"In a way. She got attached overnight Rock. Don't you think she needs a reminder that, that kind of thing only works in the movies? I like the kid Rock, definitely not in love. We talked, I hope it sank in."

"Raised my kid to be tough as...nails...yeah, she might need a few spankings to correct her thoughts." Her Dad laughed, his belly jiggling under pressure.

"No problem there. I might consider a one time $800 bucks for a day with Angel."

"8? I offered 6." Rocky grumbled with a grimace, "Fine. I'm watching though."

"I have conditions. No comply not your guy."

"Name it."

"So I know you don't interfere you're getting tied to a chair and gagged." Zach laughs.

"You're a bastard Pedigo. Done."

"Cleo watches me too. While she's sitting in your lap." Zach was pushing just to hear him break the deal, he really didn't need the money that bad, yeah...he did. Dammit!

"You gotta be kiddin' me? Cleo won't..."

"She will. BET ON THAT." Voice raised Zach made a point.

"Why you gotta bring my kid into this?"

"You get respect your way, I'll get it my way. Mull it over Boss. The crew's here so let's talk about this later." Saved by the front door opening their words fade. As the male workers made their way to the warehouse, Stormy moved next to Zach's leg and tugged his jeans.

"So, you taking the money?" She chuckled.

"How the hell do you know...?"

"Come on Mr. Universe, girls talk." A wink at Rocky meant another round of belly jiggles, "I'll pay you a $100 bucks just to finger me. Hell your digits are bigger than most dicks I frequent."

"Do I even need to put up siding? I might as well just take the money and a week off."

"You can take your own kid to Wild Waves." Rocky grinned pouring coffee then adding his favorite Irish Whisky to the mix. "Kids love water parks."

"Making enough waves as it is." Zach rolls his eyes.

Below him Stormy pulls a $100 dollar bill out of her wallet and fans it at him. "Take this with the fingers you plan on using up my sweet ass pussy Magic Mike."

"I never said I'd..." The temptation became too great. With a paycheck two weeks away and the measly hundred his Dad gave him Zach was already broke. Except for the lunch money Rock gave him yesterday. Plucking the hundred from Stormy's stubby fingers made her laugh, "That a boy Zachy. We can use that mobile home counter I been dying to climb up on. Closest I'll ever get to any island hopping. I don't do planes. It's a height thing...don't you even make fun of that."

Shaking his head Zach walked away. He knew desperation was the only reason he even accepted the offer. Not that Stormy wasn't cute, she was gorgeous, just in a pint sized package. Having muscles only added to her uniqueness. She was Emma Watson as a little person. That certainly would help if he took her up the Hermhiney. Even Zach rolled his eyes on that jest from Harry Potter. Chuckling to himself he said, "I'm sounding like Heidi more every day."

Mrs. Chang's Nail Salon...

"Oh, my God! I'm sounding like Zach more every day." What a coincidence, great minds think alike. Heidi Baker ate an eggroll brought to work by her friend Chi Ki alias Cheeky, mainly because the girl had slightly puffed cheeks, both on her face and in her behind. Like Heidi's stepsister Kayla she too had a few extra pounds, not as dramatically noticeable but still evident. The two girls had gotten chummy over the last four months that Heidi had worked for Margaret Chang, confidante level to be precise.

"Why you say that?" Cheeky chewed her eggroll aggressively.

"Just thinking out loud. Tom...Zach...I call him Tom a lot because I feed his ego."

"So egoroll?" Cheeky giggles lifting her Tupperware dish of eggrolls.

"Works for me. He's kind of like sweet and sour sauce. Really sweet but can kind of get dominant. Don't think the worst, he hasn't hurt me in any way. What I mean is he's fun to be around, kind of like the Dad I never had in my life, yet, almost older brother I never had too."

"You like him." Cheeky teases her with an index finger tapping the tip of Heidi's nose.

"I like Weaver, a boy at the Mall. Zach's cool, just too ancient for me. Besides that, he prefers other girls, especially when I set him up. Just in the week I've known Tom he's hooked up with 4 other girls, a fifth I'm pretty sure I could arrange, once she moves in officially."

"He get around." Cheeky flares her eyes, "he man whore."

"Only because of me. Three of those girls I set him up with. The fourth is...do you remember the other day when that girl sat down at your nail booth then jumped up and ran out?"

"Gemma Chan? I love her."

"No, the black...mixed girl, superhot?"

"Yes, she was cute. I like Gemma better."

"You into girls?" Heidi winced at her friend suspiciously.

"Are you?" She winced back just before laughing.

"Nope. Don't even think it Cheeks. Anyways, the mixed hottie is the daughter of Tom's boss. He had her in his lap in two days on his own. Car hood in a rainstorm even. The old fart has game that's for sure."

"Set me up."

Heidi freezes for a moment pondering the possibility, then she considers that Chi Ki being Chinese might give Zach flashbacks to his ex-wife Yushea. Better to let this one slide, of course testing the theory by just a friendly visit could discover how he feels about Asian girls these days. That, and Heidi was always hopeful for a creamy launch when Zach took it out on her body as appreciation. His cum was so powerful and yummy that she could literally place it at the head of the table amid her dietary needs.

"Give me a ride home later. If he's home you can offer him a few of these eggrolls for dinner. Just don't...talk about Cleo...that I told you about her and Yushea." Eyes erupting the second she mentioned Yushea, Heidi closes her eyes and grits her teeth.

"Who Yushea?" Just as she questions the name Chi Ki caught on, "Ohhh, Gemma Chan."

"Grrrrr!"

"Zach know Gemma?"

"Wench if you say a word I'll...ugh! Yushea, Gemma is Zach's ex-wife. That day here was the first time I'd met her. I didn't want to tell her I was Zach's roommate because she was still in love with him. I don't need the drama. I haven't even told Zach about meeting her because it's none of my business. Soooo...zip it."

"I rather unzip it. Him I mean." She winks playfully.

"I'm going to regret having you drop by tonight aren't I?"

"You set me up."

"Cheeky? Please don't tell him about Cleo or Yushea. Promise me?"

"I only talk about him. Guys like it when it all about them." A sudden pout makes Chi Ki look pathetic, "Besides, me lonely."

"I hate you."

"You looooooooooove meeeeee." Chi Ki gets goofy and swoons around Heidi, "Customer. Lunch over."

"So is my life if Zach finds out about Yushea. I'm so toast."

Honesty was not always the best policy. Maybe lying wasn't so bad after all.

"I just had my hair done Momma."

"A lady needs to stay ahead in the beauty department Cleopatra. Just look at me...perfection." Angel Teleki twirled in step wearing a similar yarn style dress as Cleo had worn to the mall yesterday, only in black to accent her chocolate flesh. Luckily, the rain had ended long ago, this dress would not be ruined. Cleo had been forced to toss it out at work and wear sweats after lunch yesterday. Thankfully, her Father had no questions, unlike her Mother. Momma Slut just knew. Twenty questions with ten of those questions recycled led to a giddy Mother/ daughter evening at home. Rocky's poker night gave them a reprieve. Today? Angel felt like splurging, her daughter made her very happy hearing of she and Zach's exploits. It would be Mommy's turn soon enough, now that Rocky and Angel had spoken over the phone just before work. Rock could not figure out how to access customer accounts on the computer, He could not run a business without his lovely ladies. He would need to now, both girls had shut their cells off.

"Why aren't we going to Auntie's to get our hair done? I can order a new dress while we're there."

"Your Aunt is booked. I checked. She always comes first, you know that. This is a one time in the moment adventure. We rarely do these now that you're older. I miss my baby."

"Still your baby. Just of age now." Cleo giggles, "Zach likes my hair with the frosted tips. He said I reminded him of the 70's looks."

"Get Christy Love? That man needs a reality check, this is 2019. I love that look too." Angel hugged her daughters arm, while eying her hair, "It is cute. Okay, let me get my hair done at least. Maybe...we can stop by Zach's daughters nail salon. You can fix that chipped away nail, I can get mine done to shock your Father."

"Mine stays blank. Zach told me it was his invisible touch. Oh my God! I can still feel him gnawing the paint off as he sucked my fingertip."

"I hope he doesn't get sick ingesting the paint."

"Yeah, I hear fingernail paint can make dicks go limp."

"It better not. I wanna sample of that big boy."

"It'll happen, you know that."

"So he did talk about me."

"Some. He just doesn't want the job to suffer because of attachments. He needs us as much as we need him."

"Stormy and the boys did say Zach was a go getter on the job." Angel fidgets a bit as they enter the hair salon. Being in a primarily African American area of Seattle, the salon favored black in both customers, and hair stylists. A sparse mixed variety of both in tiny numbers. One white female stylist, one Asian customer, two black male stylists that were obviously gay men so far out of the closet they probably hung their fur coats from chandeliers. Freezing as a stylist approached, Cleo noticed the Asian woman. Before they could sit Angel, Cleo confirmed in her mind just who the woman was. Sure enough it was Zach's ex-wife Yushea. Without directly telling Angel she pulled her back with an expression of worry. "What is it Baby?"

"Can we go somewhere else. I just...recognized someone I really don't want to talk to."

"Who Baby?"

Growling under her breath Cleo points at the Asian woman drying her hair under a dryer. Using Angel to hide behind helped, Yushea did look their way as if curious.

"Who is she?" Angel whispered.

"If I tell you, you cannot tell Zach. He doesn't know about my knowing her, nor about Heidi meeting her. Heidi and I know the trouble she caused him while they...were married."

"Married? That girl is Zach's..." Angel stares, "She's cute. Too bad. I say we get nosey and learn about Zach."

"I knew you were gonna do this the hard way. I'll wait in the car."

"Excuse me. Didn't I run into you at Mrs. Chang's nail salon the other day?" Too late. Busted.

"Ohhh yeah! You were in the seat next to me, I remember. Hi." Cleo worked her wonderous personality.

"You ran off so fast after telling the girl what you wanted done." While caught in the middle Angel patted Cleo's shoulder with a wink and joined her stylist, leaving her to deal with Yushea on her own. Excusing herself with a smile Angel bid farewell to the women.

"I forgot something at school. I go to college. I didn't want anyone stealing it...iPod. Not cheap for vintage ones."

"Ah! I thought perhaps it was because of my saying the initials of your man were the same as my ex-husbands. Z.I.P.? Zachary Ian Pedigo."

"What? Nooo! My man is African...Z'ak...uzz'I P'ditris." Cleo froze trying to come up with a viable replacement name. There was a Pediatrist next door, and a Jacuzzi sales across the street. Goofy she knew, but it worked. Yushea seemed shocked as she rolled the name across her thoughts, something was wrong here. "He's French Congo."

"I see. You do know Zach, don't you? Please be honest."

"I definitely do not know any Pedingo." Cleo added a letter humorously to his name. His dick was huge and Mandingo was a book her Mom talked about often.

"Pedigo." Shea corrected her suspiciously, "I'm so very sorry if I seem stressed. Zach, my Zach and I had a rough marriage, I won't get into it, again I'm truly sorry."

"No need. We've all had rough relationships. Ummm! Is your hair dry?" Cleo points at Shea's wet mane of black hair. "Are you getting a perm?"

"Shoot! Yes. Come sit with me?" Shea drags Cleo against her will to the hair dryer and sits her in the vacant seat next to her, lowering the dryer back over her head. "I wanted something different. I've never tried a perm before."

"Can I be honest with you?"

"Yes."

"Don't go curls, it's gonna make you look old."

"Really?" Shea freaked for a moment, "I...don't want Zach to see me as...old."

"I thought this Zach was your ex?"

"He is. I've been considering trying to patch things up with him. I...just want to look my best."

"Need to lose the perm idea. Try dressing better too."

"This is not what I normally wear. I've been looking for work, thus the business suit." Shea was wearing black dress slacks, and a white button down with minimal cleavage shown, even though she had fairly large breasts. A choker about her neck made Shea, share a bit of intimate fashion. As she fondled it Cleo took note.

"Love the choker."

"Zach gave it to me just before we split up. It reminds me what I lost. I was just...too young and naïve to realize what and where he was going. I...sad to say, liked the company of other men, without Zach knowing. I'm sorry if I'm making myself look bad."

"You have my attention. I have to wait on my Momma anyways."

"You're so sweet. I really do need someone to talk to. My confidence these days is very low. I was seeing a man named Sam, he's opening a new bar uptown soon. We broke up a month ago, and it's been solely Zach on my mind since. I...think I realize now what I let go. Zach was always...different."

"Different how?" Cleo took interest.

"I really shouldn't be talking about our past. I'm certain he's moved on anyway, he's very handsome, very in shape..." A wink toward Cleo led to..."Well endowed."

"Awesome." Cleo giggled, "Keep going, I'm all ears." As if she didn't already know.

"He...was getting...freaky toward the end, this choker...kind of ownership?" Shea winced not wanting to mention slavery in an all black establishment.

"BDSM?"

"Yes, that."

"Now you have me hooked, keep talking." Cleo settled closer smiling up a storm. "So, you couldn't be like that for him?"

"Oh, I could." Shea grinned, almost blushing, "I just ran off with another man before exploring it with Zach. Trust me when I say I've wondered how things would have been should I have stayed with Zach, and evolved along with him. The man I left Zach for was wealthy. I let money lure me. Sam...my latest, lured me even further, yes he had money too but it wasn't that...Sam just...knew how to please me. Oh my gosh. I really should stop talking I'm embarrassing myself."

"Question..." Cleo poises a finger, it just happened to be the one without paint. "...how can you be embarrassed, if BDSM intrigues you? Isn't that all about sucking up humility and living to be what your man wants? I...read a lot."

"You did have your nails done." Shea takes note, reaching out to pluck up Cleo's hands to look them over, "They're lovely. Why do you have the heart missing? I recall exactly what you asked the girl at Mrs. Chang's for."

"My man chewed the heart off, he wants love to be invisible, my actions the only reaction. Yep, we're exploring that BDSM stuff ourselves. Exactly, why I'm listening intently to you. I'm fascinated by the stories of others."

"I wish I had more to tell, I left Zach before fully studying the lifestyle. Perhaps, we can help one another...oh, my name is Yushea, forgive my neglect to introduce myself."

"Cleopatra. It's a pleasure."

"I adore the name. You're right."

"About?"

"No perm for me. I'll have Beatrice take these curls out before it goes any further. Hopefully it's not too late."

"Straightener does wonders." Cleo genuinely liked Yushea. Was that a bad move? "We should keep in touch. Want my digits?"

"Absolutely. Bless you for listening to my rambling."

"Like I said, I'm into BDSM. We can learn together what we discover. Right now, my man Z'akuzz'I is more about public display. He loves showing me off, trophy slut style. I just cannot tell him no."

"Oh my! I...want to be more open like that...but, I need to conquer my nerves."

"You have the body that's for sure." Cleo takes in Shea's curvature making Shea blush.

"That is the one thing about Zach that has never left me. He kept fit, and I enjoyed working out with him, not as aggressively mind you, just enough to keep toned in all of the necessary checkout points." Shea giggled, lifting her dryer away from her now dried hair. In that same moment something dawned on Shea, "I think I know where to find Zach these days."

"You don't know how to find him?"

"We lost track. Both of us has moved multiple times. Changed numbers, things like that. Jobs even. I do know where his parents live, but that seems too stalker. I know they liked me, but I'm afraid Zach would be upset with me if I went there to find him, possibly giving them hopes we might rekindle. I...don't want to hurt them, nor make Zach mad a me forever."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers