Be My Guest Ch. 09: KArMA sLutra

Story Info
When Roommates massage one another there's always a twist. What goes around cums a round.
6.6k words
4.76
14.7k
8
8

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

Zach Pedigo was beyond exhausted. Yesterday was easy spraying indoor insulation only half a day, today not so much. Not to mention his ordeal with the Little Person. After siding an entire mobile home throughout the day he just wanted to relax.

Unlocking his apartment door he literally used his foot to prod it open. Turning the knob was even painful, having blisters on his hands. Gloves were just not useful when interlocking vinyl siding. As the door swung in he stepped into his apartment and kicked the door shut. Music blaring on his stereo to the tune of Skid Row's Youth Gone Wild, he realized that his roommate Heidi had dug into his cd stash. Puckering he looks at the couch and just collapses on to it. Beat was an understatement. He couldn't even take his boots off.

Quite aware of his return home Heidi Baker paraded from her bedroom dancing to the song wearing a recently put on pink G-string, her tits bouncing about to Sebastian Bach's vocal wailing. Feigning being caught off guard by seeing Zach home she ignored him at first, still grinding about like a stripper. Maybe there was a future in that trade. She was shameless. Of course, he did talk her into being nude more often when he got home just to let her feel the freedom she desired. It still blew his mind that knowing this young blond bombshell in under a week they acted as if they had known each other forever.

"TURN IT DOWN." He bellows over the music making her frown and lower the stereo's volume.

"What? Don't like hot teen ass shaking?" She sneers.

"It's not that. I'm just hurting everywhere. This job is a workout." He wasn't going to let her in on fucking his coworker Stormy. He just needed to relax.

"Awww! Poor almost evicted Tom. It's a bitch when you have to make a living isn't it?"

"At least I got a job quick. You might have been evicted even after you bailed me out. I can cover my half the rent now, well, in a few weeks." Again, he omitted the money Stormy paid him for sex. "I know I probably haven't said it Dove, but thank you."

"Whoa! Kindness? You already thanked me." She shuffles around the coffee table and sits next to him with her legs under her perfect little ass. "You do look rough."

"Tell me Kayla and Nasty aren't coming over tonight. I'm too tired to play."

"Nope. Not tonight. Kayla took your advice and actually landed a job today. They start her in the morning."

"No shit. What type of job?" He attempted to raise his right leg to untie his work boot but failed miserably. Giving up he sank more into a slouch and exhaled with a groan.

"A gardening shop. Cashier mainly." She pities Zach seeing his traumatizing struggle, "Here I'll take your boots off." She hops up and sits on the coffee tables edge and lifts his foot into her lap. Untying his boot she tugs a bit to remove it. Just the sensation of it's removal made Zach sigh loudly.

"You're a life saver."

"You owe me." She grins and proceeds to remove his other boot for a similar effect. "There! I did my good deed."

"You smell nice." He compliments her, "Takes away the smell of my sweaty feet."

"Quit sniffing you're not doing what you did to me last night. I've had time to think about that dick in me, not that it wasn't nice, but you hit me in a time of weakness Tom. You're right we can't take that any further." Not what her fantasy mere moments ago said. She could tell stories too.

"Too exhausted to even try Kid. My body is numb."

"Against my better judgment, I'll undress you if you need me to." She fidgets at her offer wondering why she suggested it. Oh, she knew. Darned fantasy.

"You just want me naked. By the way...you told me you'd be naked every night I got home. I see a slingshot."

"Close enough." She was five minutes earlier, "Like I said I agree with you what you said last night. While it's been fun, we need to keep things less interactive."

"Strip me Kid." He attempts to sit forward as she stands up leaning over him to tug at his t-shirt, her breasts dangling in front of his face. Struggling she sighs and halts her efforts.

"Straddling your lap. Don't even get touchy feely." She crawls into his lap right over his cock and again stretches over his back to grab the shirts hem to drag it up over his head, then escaping two very muscular arms. His hands found her hips the second the shirt came off. "What did I say?" She points at his nose.

"Sorry, just seemed natural."

"I am not Khloe, Nasty, or my sister. I'm your friend nothing more."

"I hear ya Princess."

"Good! Then kindly stop rubbing my legs." She eyes both of his hands caressing her outer thighs. She was getting goosebumps. His chiseled chest drew her eyes briefly and she found herself biting her lower lip.

"Pants too?"

"I told you I would help you." While still in her straddling pose she reaches down and unbuckles his belt, then lowers his zipper. More skin revealed itself, a thick patch of pubic hair disguised his hard on still beneath his jeans. Shifting her weight she stood up between his legs and set out in pulling his pants over his ass, then down his legs. Over each socked foot they went. As his dick snapped to attention she growled under her breath. "Stop that."

"Stop what?" He chuckled, "Getting hard over you?"

"Exactly."

"Y'know looking at ole' Hardy there I gotta say, since you've moved in he's gotten bigger than usual."

"Rigggggggght! Nice try Tom." She takes his pants and shirt to his bedroom, then wiggles back to place his boots by the front door. "All done. Can I turn the music back up? I like this mixed cd."

"Gonna dance for me?"

"You got twenties to stuff in my G-string? Oh, that's right you blew all your cash on buying me an egg vibrator." She laughed. "And, Batteries for my toy."

"Dance for me." He winks.

"Why? So you can get even more turned on?"

"Yeah, you're probably right, not a smart move. My hands are so blistered I couldn't even jerk off." He shows his palms to her, red and looking ugly.

"Holy crap Tom. How are you going to keep working like that?"

"No choice. Wearing gloves isn't easy when interlocking siding. I'll just band aid up."

"Now I wanna dance for you." She chuckles razzing him with her tongue, "I can torture you and you can't do anything about it."

"Evil."

"You know it." She pivots on her heel bending over the stereo fast forwarding tracks looking for a song she liked. Her heart shaped ass was already dancing a nice tight side to side garnering Zach's attention, eyes drawn to it like a magnet. She was perfection. Even her milky white skin was flawless, not a single mole anywhere. Not often did you find such exquisite skin without some type of bruising at least. Once she locates a song called Can't Shake It by Great White she jumps and keeps her back to him, the beat coaxing her muscles to react as she leers over her shoulder with a wild look in her eye. Swaying to the rhythm she slaps both butt cheeks at the same time, then digs her fingers beneath her G-string straps, tugging and shifting them about. Zach settled back and just let his dick get harder and harder. Something then dawned on him.

"Y'know, now that I think about it you remind me of the girl on the cover of that album. Remind me to show you when you're done toying with me."

"Toying? I haven't even begun to toy with you Tommy." She faces him holding her tits and shuffling them about. Taking a single step she climbs up on top of the sturdy coffee table and releases her tits in favor of running her hands through her hair seductively.

"Just why are you trying to turn me on when we both agreed to not going further than we did last night?"

"Because I can. It's time we had a talk old man."

"About?"

"The fact that we're both freaks. I'm not denying that you turn me on Tom. You do. Just like I know I drive you insane. I think I sensed that the day we met. I mean...come on, I let you jerk off over me only hours after I agreed to move in. I like a guy who isn't afraid to whip it out and shower me with affections." She giggled taunting him by pulling her G-string up inside her pussy lips.

"So, you like me."

"Not so fast. Like yes, but not enough to go all the way. Yes, I like being sexy for you. Basically for any guy though. Exhibitionist me enjoys getting guys hard and watching them jerk off."

"Glad I could help. So, you liked my silver bullet and making you wear it?"

"You literally putting it in me is what made me keep it in and endure it. Yes, I loved your gift. I'll wear it anytime you want me to. Even in public." She drags her G-string down leveling it on her hips to reveal her sunflower tattoo extending up from her clit.

"Why did you set me up with your sister and Nasty?"

"Because I like getting you worked up, like right now. Getting pretty purple there Chief." She uses her toe to touch the crown of his cock, nearly losing her balance in the process. Teetering she regains her dancing without too much effort. "You didn't fuck Kayla or Nasty at first. Why?"

"Just felt Kayla wasn't ready. Nasty? I wanted to see her pursue me, which she did, and I rewarded her in the shower."

"I heard. Bitch nearly shattered our shower doors screaming so loud."

"I had something to do with that." He grinned and folded his arms behind his head, wincing at tense muscles.

"Here's the thing Tom...I want you to think about fucking me 24/7 even though it's never gonna happen."

"You begged me to go back in after I put Hardy in that pussy, then took him out."

"Yet, you didn't. I told you the vibrating egg set the tone for my giving in. Now that it's said and done we can agree that it was for the best that it didn't continue." She makes the move of stepping from the coffee table to the sofa cushions next to him. In his centered posture on the cushions she found room to stand with one foot to each side of him. Dancing became difficult so she fell forward and placed her hands on his biceps, her tits dangling directly in his face. Nipples literally tickled his nose. "You want to kiss these tits don't you?" A lower side to side caress glides both nips over his lips.

"You know I do, but hey...just roomies."

"I never noticed just how hard your muscles were until now. Me likey." She sits down on his abs, her butt crack riding right up on his erection. From there she lifts away from his arms and sits pretty, pinching her nipples tight and deadly. Eying his chest she relocates her palms to his pecs and softly probes his chiseled body. "Me likey A LOT."

"For someone who doesn't want to have sex you're trying awful hard there Kid."

"Am I? I just want you to cum really hard for me...on me." She whispers with her lips near his ear.

"If you expect that you need to put your hands to use Dove. My hands are shot for tonight."

"Shit! I forgot. Just as well." She starts to climb off of him when his arms dart from behind his head to encircle her waist preventing any further escape. She flares her eyes at his sudden determination to keep her close. Lowering his arms he coils his fingers in her G-string straps. Slapping his chest she scowled. "You think holding my bands will keep me?"

"So far so good."

"I'm an escape artist Tommy." She arches backwards offering a succulent visual of her body as she lays back touching the table in front of them. Slithering out of her G-string became adventurous, his eyes enjoying her pussy slipping into full view as she crawls out of her G-string. It was pretty darn amazing to witness. Once free she sat on the coffee table pulling her legs behind her head before patting her fingers over her tight clam. "See? HoudiMe."

"Nice move. Pretty damned sexy in that pose."

"I know. Did I hurt your dick bending over it like I did?"

"Now that you mention it...ow." He winces in pain playfully.

"Do you think I have a cute pussy Tom?" Even in her contortion she reaches in and pries her pussy lips wide showing off a gloriously pink tunnel.

"Not as cute as your sisters."

"WHATEVER!" She laughs, "Are you wishing you could put Hardy in this pussy?"

"If I want it I'll take it."

"Oh really? Isn't that rape?"

"Not when you want it, and I KNOW you want it."

"Not really. Just your cum Codger. There's nothing better than being shot by hot streams of liquid fire. But, I guess that's out for tonight isn't it?"

"Unless you get those hands over here and do the dirty work."

"Be right back." She shows how strong her limbs are by somersaulting backwards over the table to land on her feet. Pushing up from the coffee table she stands upright and wiggles away. He rolled his eyes at how fucking horny he was. She was one hell of a seductress. While she was away he inhaled her G-string and growled.

"Christ! She smells like peaches, and I got the cream."

Returning with a bottle of lotion she wags the bottle before his eyes, "I'm feeling generous. Body massage?"

"Only if I can return the favor when my hands are less useless."

"Accepted." She pampers him with a bashful smile. "Stretch out on the couch."

"How about we take it to my bed? More room."

"I'm not sleeping in your bed Tom." Even though she had frolicked all over it before he came home. He didn't need to know that.

"You did last night."

"Yes, and you slept in my bed. Not together."

"Did I ask you to sleep next to me?"

"Not yet." She laughed.

"I just want to stretch out comfortably." He seemed sincere enough to give her a reason to believe him. With a timid scowl she conceded.

"Fine! Let me help you up."

"Already done that." He points at his dick. Without her help he manages to stand up, holding his lower back with an irritable look. "Fuck my back hurts."

"I can walk on it. I painted my toenails before work today so I might look really adorable trampling you."

"If I get on the floor to let you do that I'll be sleeping there until morning." He shuffles slowly around the coffee table and aims for his bedroom, she followed behind him with concern.

"You gonna be able to work tomorrow?"

"Not much choice. It was tough holding my handlebars on the Harley even. I might call Stormy and see if she'll give me a ride tomorrow." Chuckling at having sex with the midget wrestler earlier when she rode his face.

"I wish I had a car to help. I do have a drivers license but I can't afford a car. That's on my to do list."

"I'll manage. Go heat that lotion."

"Ummm! It might explode. It's not oil."

"Remind me to buy some after we pay rent again."

"Are you going to blow every paycheck at an adult bookstore?" She sighs.

"Looks bad doesn't it?" He reaches the doorway then looks back at her with a sad expression, "Sorry if it seems like..."

"Like what? That we're lovers?" She frowns and gently rubs his back, "Get over it Old Timer. We're just two perverts in a pod. I get off torturing you, and so do you. Oh, I might bring that guy Weaver home here soon. You okay with that?"

"The boy at the mall?"

"Yep. That is if he wants to. I've only flirted with him but I know he's interested. He's really cute in a goth kind of way." She laughs, "He has pink hair, mohawk even."

"I recall. Met him remember?"

"Oh, Yeah, he's sexy hot though. I need laid it's been awhile, not counting your forced entry and hasty exit." She laughs. Truth be told it hadn't been that long, a mere two days before she showed up at his door.

"Good, I kind of feel bad about that."

"No you don't." She nudges him into his bedroom, "You liked making me gasp at that big cock going in me. I've had bigger but you're pretty close there Swinger."

"Swinger?"

"Side to side as you walk."

"You must study it a lot."

"Of course I do. I love seeing a huge cock get excited by me. Even if it doesn't get me."

"We both know it's always going to get riled up around you Dove. You're too damned sexy to ignore."

"Flattery will only get you a massage Tom."

"Every inch?"

"All but eight inches." She chuckles.

"Almost nine."

"Get in bed slowpoke."

"You'd like it if I hit you slow and sensual."

"Not gonna happen."

"We'll see." He winks and carefully crawls into bed, collapsing on to his belly. She climbs in next to him and helps reposition him so that she has plenty of room on both sides of his large frame.

"Keep dreaming Stud. Just be thankful I find you enough pussy to keep you happy. Three girls and we've only known each other a few days. Three for three Matchmaker me."

"Gonna keep finding me girls? You and Khloe seem close. Do I need to find more?"

"Never enough Princess. She and I have a healthy understanding."

"And, Cleo?"

"Same. I call they cum."

"Nice. See I could never be like that. I like being in control."

"Uh huh! You just keep lining up the pussy."

"I'll do my best." She squirts lotion on his back and sets the bottle aside. Leaning over him she begins rubbing along his spine and working her way to his shoulders and neck. "Obviously, I can't find a new girl every day, but between Nasty, Khloe, Cleo and Kayla you should get worn out pretty fast."

"I'm still gonna jizz on you every night."

"Strangely, I'm good with that." She laughs and puts her weight into her massage technique.

"You have some strength hiding in there Dove. Keep that up."

"Long as I can. Might need small breaks, but...I won't let my hands leave your body when I do."

"Second skin, huh?"

"Sure. Can I suggest something?"

"I'm listening."

"Without sex...I'll let you touch me anytime you want to. As long as I can do the same."

"Even when your pink punk is here?"

"Be nice he might be your future son-in-law...DAD!" She laughs and leans further over him letting her nipples tickle his shoulder.

"Still stuck on this Daddy daughter scam aren't you?"

"It's kind of fun making people think that we're related. Like when you wanted my picture to show your boss. You even told me you told them I was your daughter. Why?"

"Cleo's mother Angel wants me bad. I figured she wouldn't wanna come over if I had a daughter at home. Her husband lets her do whoever she wants. Me? I'd rather have her daughter Cleo."

"I'm cool if you bring girls home that I don't know. Only fair right? By the way, I met Angel today. She and Cleo came by to get her nails done and to meet your cute daughter."

"Oh boy! Are you scarred for life?'

"No." She laughed. "Angel seems cool. I'm really liking Cleo. Good choice Dad."

"You gonna keep trailing my back with those nipples?"

"You like it." She huffs, working on the back of his neck.

"Never answered my question. Am I allowed to touch you even if your punk is here?"

"Ehhh! Might scare him off if Dad touched his kid inappropriately. Maybe as long as he doesn't see it."

"When you say touch...that include my dick rubbing on you?"

"On yes, in no." She snickers.

"My lips allowed to kiss on you?"

She hesitates briefly to consider it, "I get really turned on when my neck gets kissed. You talking kissing my nipples?"

"Nipples...clit...your mouth." He chuckles.

"Might not go that far. Don't expect me to kiss your dick."

"You said anything, anywhere."

"When we're alone I can agree to that I guess. As long as you get really worked up and shoot your load on me. That's my fetish, I love cum on me. I'm a freak."

"You can sit on my ass if it helps the massage angle.'

"Planned on that anyway. Don't rush me." She rears back retrieving the lotion bottle and coats his back again, this time dribbling over his ass cheeks and legs. From there she massaged the back of his legs, eying an extremely bulbous scrotum. Tickling his balls she giggles, "Looking pretty full in the gas tank there Tom."

"All yours Princess."

"Thank you Daddy." She playfully offers a childlike voice.

"Gonna say it again...I'm glad you decided to be my roommate. Now that the shyness is gone it feels really comfortable having you here."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers
12