Be My Guest Ch. 14: GETTING cOFFee

Story Info
Welcome to Mugshots, home of the finest creME in Seattle. Heidi's new home. LOL!
12.1k words
4.71
7.9k
1
5

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers

Someone had morning wood. Pretty much around the clock lumber. Long brown hair tickling his nose, Zach Pedigo woke up to the scent of servitude. Laying in his clutches was his fetching young caregiver Khloe Vaughn, stirring but respectful not to rush his awareness. Having drank a bit too much Jack Daniel's in celebrating the engagement of his friends Nick and Iris, Zach was still a bit under the weather. It stunned him that Nick had managed to hide his new relationship, having been best friends since Zach had moved to Seattle from Vancouver. Of course, Nick Riley being in the music industry kept him pretty busy. It was nice to touch base again. Touch his fiancée too. Things definitely took a strange turn, a story unto herself Miss Iris MacNamara.

Even hearing the shower in the background Zach's hangover made him wince. Defying the noise, it made him realize that he needed to drain his radiator. Truth be known poor Khloe had faced discomfort for over an hour, her own bladder full and ready to burst. Sensing her need via her tensing limbs Zach found sympathy releasing her with a whispered, "Go." Easing from his grasp she caresses his cheek in escape, crawling to her feet to shuffle to the bathroom.

Entering without warning Khloe finds Heidi Baker and her beau Weaver Kytes taking a shower together. A quick admiration of their tender embrace beneath the cascade she scurried to the toilet. Finding her porcelain throne chilly she shivers, then empties her treasure trough of liquid gold. Wiping first she flushed the toilet without even a thought. Bad move in this apartment complex.

"HOLY FUCK!" Heidi screamed at the sudden temperature drop in the water, Weaver gritting his teeth used Heidi as a human shield. Nobody had warned Khloe of the water heaters unpredictable attacks. Weaver laughing at Heidi only made her race around the boy and switch shields. It was his turn to yell, "HOLY FUCK!"

"Sorry guys."

Heidi rubbed a clearing in the steamed up glass and spotted Khloe. Before Khloe could even wash her hands Heidi opened the shower door and pulled a hardly resistant Khloe into the chill of the waterfall. Letting out a shrill squeal Khloe Vaughn learned her lesson.

"Finally escape the old fart?" Heidi said, bathing Khloe against her will with a soaped up luffa as she stood between she and Weaver. Weaver in a corner watching, found it difficult not to get rock hard with two beauties in there with him. Forgiveness led to pampering.

"He's awake. Bad hangover though. They drank a lot after you went to bed."

"Couldn't sleep over Iris screaming her lungs out." Heidi chuckled.

"Worked for me, I got some more." Weaver laughed, deciding to be brave and attempt to share in the moment by shampooing Khloe's wet mane, she merely smiled at their attentions. Khloe felt Weaver's erection rubbing between her ass cheeks and shyly smirks, "Well, good morning to him too."

"Might as well be useful, seeing as I'm pinned in behind you with no where to go."

"He just washed my hair too." Heidi snickered, "I think he has a future as a hair stylist. Isn't his floppy rooster crown so cute dangling over his face?"

"It is adorable." Khloe winks at Weaver as he massages her scalp, "I could get used to this pampering." His dick was right up inside her butt crack as she enjoyed his lathering skills.

"SO!" Heidi tilts Khloe to look her in the eye, brushing suds away from blinding her, "Liking my Dad?"

"I do."

"Trophy slut I hear. Sounds interesting. My sister Kayla told me about the gym...and...well, afterwards."

"I just did what I was told to do."

"WAIT!" Weaver halts his massage, "I totally forgot about Cleopatra. I thought she and your Dad...?"

"Relax Foghorn Leghorn, Dad's got game. Isn't that right Khloe?"

"I am aware of this Cleo, Zach doesn't hide things from me." Khloe winks at Heidi, "Your Father is an incredible lover. I...hope he keeps me around."

"Does...Cleo know?" Weaver worried for his old classmate.

"She's cool with things." Heidi rolls her eyes, "One of many. You saw Petra in here last night too. Add in my friend Nastiya, and kinda sorta my sister Kayla, between bitches."

"Crazy. Can I...?" He grins at Heidi..."Have a few girls of my own?"

"Feel free stud. You just be sure to chase this pussy harder than any of them. I'm not running from you." Heidi reaches around Khloe to flip his pink hair. "Especially after you giving me away at the store you work at. Ace ever say anything about that day?"

"Nice! You sound like your Dad. This is totally awesome, all of us being so open. As far as Ace goes, mostly about fucking your friend Nasty. He was kind of busy."

"True that. Rinse her hair and condition it." Following her instruction Weaver did just that, Khloe felt incredibly privileged. As Weaver enjoyed his moment with Khloe, Heidi pondered the deception over everyone thinking of Zach and herself as Father and Daughter. For now it was better that Weaver didn't know the truth. Besides, it was kind of fun.

As Khloe and Weaver switched places with Heidi to better finish her rinse, Zach made his own appearance as he teeters in to urinate. Finding all three of them in the shower he had to grin. In a strange thought he felt like his new family was coming together nicely. He was tired of living alone and in denial of what he was within. In just one week Zach Pedigo's luck took a solid turn down the right street. He was always a strong sturdy soul even when married to Yushea, her activities outmaneuvering his evolution until he decided it wasn't worth the effort. She just had a hard time telling him the truth about her hidden affairs. Had it been now, when he was more in control over his needs and open to others, things might have been different. She chose others over him, over his needs of her. Back then, his ideas over dominance was just being realized, a bit too late even though he did approach her with it just before they parted ways. If she had just been honest all along he would have consented to her needs as long as he controlled them. Zach's mojo got smacked down. NEVER AGAIN! Why was he even thinking of Yushea now? Fuck that bitch. He was on a roll, no screeching halts now.

Deep in thought as he stood pissing a noisy, violent stream, he heard Khloe tell Heidi that she had always had a submissive streak hidden away until she could find the right man to encourage her to serve his needs. Heidi retaliated with, "SO NOT SUBMISSIVE. DON'T GET ANY IDEAS ROOSTER BOY. I do what I want and offer my best. I'm just a cumslut." Weaver just laughed at her.

Finishing his fountain pose with a wag to his penis to vacate a finality of droplets, Zach leans in step toward the shower door and slaps it twice, just before flushing. Fair enough warning. Even Weaver screamed like a girl that time.

"Anyone up for Starfuck's? I need coffee." Zach raised his voice over the choir of crying souls.

"With what money?" Heidi coughed up, "You sell blood again?"

"Against my better judgment I called in a favor from the record producer. Nick floated me a lifesaver loan until I get on dry land."

"Ummm! Did you forget about rent and utilities Dad?"

"Nope." He shook his head reminded of yesterday with Stormy at work, "I made an easy hundred yesterday at work so I paid the water bill. It's a start...considering we all like...LONG SHOWERS." Another pat on the glass door led to Khloe shutting the water off.

"Your friend is a record producer?" He heard Weaver choke up loudly, then opening the door to step out to face Zach. Two big cocks nearly dueling one another until Weaver cringes and grabs a towel from a hook beside them.

"My towel, Kid." Zach snatches his back before Weaver could use it on himself.

"Sorry." He grabs a secondary towel but loses it just as fast as Heidi steals it to dry herself off leaving Weaver to hide his penis.

""Let me guess..." Zach frowned, "Your band has a demo CD you want me to get Nick to listen to."

"Dude!" Weaver didn't care anymore, his hands up almost in a prayer, "Get us noticed. Please!"

"Noticing too much of you already Cockstar."

"Cockstar." Heidi laughs, "I should have thought of that one."

"Haven't heard you yet, if your singing is anything like your moans keep your day job."

"Let me grab my cell I have a video of us playing." Racing away wet through the apartment made Zach shake his head.

"Yep. Kid's wet behind the ears."

"Rears too." Heidi giggles. In response to a shared eye contact Zach picks Heidi up off the bath mat as she was drying her pits and moves her out of the way. He then palms Khloe by both tits ushering her back into the shower before she could even cross the threshold. Closing the door behind him he turns the water back on and hands her his own luffa. Accepting it Khloe set about bathing Zach from head to toe. Kneeling, she cleaned him of last nights stank. Heidi watching her tenderness pouted slightly at the moment, it reminded her of the day that she shared the shower with him. Sighing she turns to catch Weaver returning with his cell. Before he could say a word she cupped her fingers over his mouth and took him back to her bedroom to dry him off. She told him to save it for Starbuck's.

As Khloe knelt soaping up Zach's genitals he peered down at her doe like gaze. A reminder was needed, "No more of the term Master. In your mind yes, verbally no. Just respect my wishes and follow through. I need you to be yourself, you've already proven yourself to me."

"Do I refer to you as anything else? Sir?"

"Just Zach. Learn to read my expressions, my thoughts will guide you."

"I'm already getting good at that. Please never doubt my desire to be your trophy slut. I want you to be proud of me, brag about my abilities. I've...admired you for quite awhile Zach, thank you for bringing out something I've wanted since...well, my younger days."

"You're what 22? How younger are you talking?" He chuckled.

"Let's just say I wore braces." She blushed a bit. Puckering his lips over her revelation he concluded that was in her past, this was here and now.

"At least you kept fit. That's what I like about you."

"I adapt to my surroundings. Men crave women that reside in their fantasies. I made it my goal to target such perfection. Fitness is fun. With my body already being pretty well defined it's not hard to maintain it."

"So you want men to want you." He winces as she continues soaping his cock with her hands, the memory of Heidi doing the same crept in.

"I...want you...to want me to want men." She smirks, "I've spoken of loyalty, failure would devastate me. I will honor you by not calling you Master out loud, but know that my thoughts welcome that as your identity."

"You know I'm a voyeur as much as an exhibitionist. I like your work Khloe Lou, keep it up."

"May I ask a question?"

"Yep."

"This Cleo, now Petra, possibly...Iris? Are they, trophies as well?"

"A good athlete has many trophies. Problem with the shelf I have you on?"

"Not at all. Use me as you require. All I ask is that I'm allowed to make a living beyond your desires."

"Wiping Walter's ass?" He chuckles over his Landlord, her elderly client.

"If that is required. It pays the bills."

"You plan on being a caregiver forever?"

"As needed, unless you have a better idea?"

"Just getting on my feet, living day to day."

"As long as I can pay my bills, what I have left is yours." Troubled by her offer he snaps his fingers for her to rise facing him. Circling her entire neck with both of his hands like a human collar, he sets the record straight with a stern gaze.

"I will NEVER take a dime from you. My Dad gave me money recently, and it ate me up. The money I borrowed from Nick goes beyond what I told you three earlier, my secret for now. I've been offered a few odd jobs through the Teleki's, but I'm on the fence for personal reasons." He didn't want to appear like he was a gigolo in accepting Rockwell Teleki's offer to buy his services just to shut his wife up. Truthfully, his daughter Cleopatra was all he wanted from that family, but the money was good. Angel Teleki was drop dead gorgeous but it felt wrong. At least at the time. He still considered the offer, going so far as to pushing Rocky's buttons by encouraging him that Cleo had to watch him right beside her Father if he accepted. Sadly, Rocky agreed. Not happy about it, but so be it. Even Zach's co-worker Stormy got him to break down and do her. Midget sex was better than he thought. "Okay, I might end up mending that fence."

"This is what I'm talking about Zach." Khloe points at his hands around her throat, "Own me."

"Works for me." He kissed her hard, not bothering to loosen his grip, her whimper of expectation winning him over, "MY SLUT."

"Make me do it all. I'll never say no, nor will I show signs of hesitation. I swear to you."

"Done." He nods then lays his forehead against hers, "Cold waters kind of killing the mood here. Let's go get coffee."

"Can I suggest something other than Starbuck's?"

"I'm listening."

"My sister Kyndal sings at a coffee house all day long. I'd love for you to meet her."

"Where?" He shuts the water off.

"Mugshot's. It's uptown near the bay. I can drive, seeing as you only own a bike."

"Small car right?"

"Sorry. It's my Grandmother's car actually. She died last year and left it to me. It gets me where I need to go and keeps me out of debt."

"Gotcha. The kids can follow us. I think the punk has a van." He opens the door and steps out drying off, then dries her. She loved his tenderness at the moment. A fair trade in the end.

"Should I stop by my apartment and change?" She asks, "I did dress kind of sleazy when I came over."

"What you arrived in is perfect, I love that short micro mini skirt you wore. Leave the G-string here. You need more cleavage though. See if Heidi has something that fits you."

"Bursting or conservative?" She giggles.

"Explosive. They're falling out in public."

"Can't wait."

"Worried about your sister seeing you showing off?"

"No. She knows what I'm looking for. She's openminded too."

"Threesome?"

"I can ask. For you."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Wet, because you're making me choose you over family."

"She look as hot as you?"

"Very pretty. I have a photo of us together. Not nude...but in bikini's. Family vacay like the one I sent you that first day over Heidi's phone."

"Go ask the punk to dress you. I'll meet you in my bedroom." A slap on the ass sends her on her way. "A sister...hmmm!" With a scowl at himself in the bathroom mirror Zach huffed his cheeks. That led to a lowered glance at his boy Hardy, still timidly erect. "Getting greedy Brother."

Across greater Seattle onlooking the bay itself in the distance, the penthouse condo of Nick Riley and his fiancée Iris MacNamara was called home. The true name of the condo complex was referred to as the Crows Nest due to its scenic appeal out to sea, boats, yachts, tankers, cruise ships, seals and gulls. From the opposite side of their penthouse the Space Needle, to the south, a high rise bank towering four stories taller than their home. So much for privacy. Still, it was gorgeous real estate. An outdoor swimming pool well designed so as not to flood the floors below, a balcony of sheer nature. Again, a bank to perv down on them should they enjoy their pool. Nick Riley called it the Spank Bank, yet he did frequent the bank for business dealings. He knew quite a few influential people in Seattle.

This bright and sunny morning filtered in over their king size bed as their own hangovers subsided slightly. Clinging to her man Iris was content. Last night meeting Zach Pedigo had inspired her to admit way more of her true character than she had hoped to. Zach brought out things in her consciousness that would never settle well with most men. Luckily for the devastatingly beautiful Iris MacNamara her fiancée loved her unconditionally. Not that things didn't spook him, they did. His future bride had divulged her feelings for Zach openly, she loved her man Nick, but she also loved Zach at first sight. More so when Zach took her on a sexual journey that destroyed every wall she had around her. There was no rebuilding. Nick would either live with it or end their relationship. At least she was being honest.

"Iris eyes are smiling." Nick winced over at his lover, singing with his best Irish brogue as she stared at him, her fingers toying with his chest lovingly. Both of them Irish even if his tune left out the H. It made her love her man even more. There was a contentment at the moment.

"Nick? Do I need to apologize for my actions last night? I...don't want to, but I will. Removing my engagement ring was so wrong, yet...Zach insisted. That part...did feel right."

"No! I should have warned you what Zach was capable of. He was just mind fucking you, his version of foreplay. Although, I gotta say he's ramped up his swagger since I saw him last. I think that Heidi got into his head. He's way more aggressive than he was a year ago."

"I found him..." She didn't quite know how to finish.

"Charming? Sexy? Good in bed? Mindblowing?"

"Those and more. Don't hate me."

"NEVER! I recall a lot about our conversations last night. I can't say I'm not scared by it, but if it...makes you happy I can work on that. Not sure I'll ever be the dominant sort, I mean at work I know I'm boss, but at home, all I want is a loving wife. I'm afraid I'll never be everything you say you need."

"Isn't that what Zach is explaining to you? He knows you probably better than I do. He says you're the hopeless romantic, which I adore...but not the alpha I need sexually, mentally. I love you more than life Nick, but I won't lie to you...I need more if I'm to survive us. If you want to end this between us I would understand. Just know I'll never lie to you."

"You're not going anywhere Beautiful. I trust Zach 200%, I can agree to let him take you on wherever this crazy journey you seek leads to, just come home."

"My home is here." She pats her palm over the heartbeat in his chest. "My...body...my desires...my sexual appetite...my loyalty to serve...I want Zach."

"You can fuck him all you want, just don't go behind my back. I'm working hard on my open mind because I love you more than life."

"Nick? I will never ever leave you. All I can say is...you have my heart...Zach owns my soul...I need him just as equally as I need you. I must sound insane."

"Bonkers Lassie. So what are you saying?"

"I don't..." She peels herself away from his flesh to sit up next to him, nipples perky in the morning breeze through an opened window. Looking him in the eye as he rests back peering up at her she adds, "I want to be able to go to him without you knowing. Not deceptively, I just want it to be clear I'm yours...I just want to be spontaneous."

"So behind my back, but knowing beforehand it will happen. That's a lot to swallow Iris. Bad enough, you swallowed Zach's jizz after making me watch you suck him off for thirty minutes. Thank God for Jack Daniels."

"You encouraged me." She smirked pointing at his chest, "There's a bit of freak inside there."

"Liquid courage." He chuckles, "I thought after Zach and I tag teamed you that you would wear out."

"No, that was you. I can go for days. I'm...insatiable."

"Nympho."

"After six months together, you're just figuring that out? You're lucky I'm an honest woman, at least I'll admit when I get needy and don't cheat on you to get it. I'm asking permission."

"And, if I don't give that permission?"

"The misery would consume us both."

"Is it cheating when you go see Zach without my knowing it?"

"No, because you're agreeing with my request and love me harder than ever when I come home to you."

"Sloppy seconds."

"Not if you fuck me really hard before I leave the condo." She giggles, batting her lashes at him.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers