Be My Guest Ch. 18: RAW DEAL

Story Info
OWWWWWWWW! MOTHERFUCKER! GAWDAMMIT! WHY ME?
8.8k words
4.72
9.4k
6
8

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"OWWWW! Ow! OWWWW! MOTHERFUCKER!"

Heidi Baker was miserable. Now matter how she lay in bed every muscle in her gorgeous body hurt like hell. Even worse her private parts were all raw and tender to the touch, fire in the holes they say. Trying to rest became difficult, one wrong move and every nerve in her body told her just how ignorant she was. She was in agony by her own greed and to a degree her own self gratification. Never again! Yeah right...

"The only good thing to come from what I did last night...all day yesterday was bringing home $10,000 bucks. It was torture but worth it, now I can get on my feet better. Well, once I can walk again." In the same breath she wept at the lightning in her thighs, "My asshole hurts sooo fucking bad. Why can't guys use lube? I need to invest in a butt plug for next time." So much for never again.

Calling off work at Vicki's Secret was an easy decision. She made enough money in ten hours time between Weaver's parents and dancing in a locked sound proof room at the strip club Weaver's mom danced at to not work the next three months. When going in to just see what the club was like her brain couldn't process the words, "No." nor, "No fucking way." Big money was just too seductive.

She wasn't in so much pain when she agreed to dance one day every three weeks, not that she planned on being gangbanged like last night every time she danced. At least she hoped not. Smaller scale maybe, but not the entire fucking club. The problem wasn't just dollar signs though, Heidi's nymphomaniacal tendencies were off the charts. Between her hormones on full throttle and cash flying from all directions it consumed her.

Technically making well over the ten grand her soft heart led her to share the wealth with the other dancers who lost money due to her. Even the waitresses and the female DJ were thrown out of the room before it was locked. Hogging all the glory...should it be called that? Glory? just didn't seem right to her. She wanted to be accepted by the girls. The sad thing was all of the girls seemed clueless as to the actual event of hardcore gangbanging even taking place. That, or they were sworn to secrecy. Either way once Heidi dispersed the funds the girls were pretty thankful of her.

Not one that she actually talked to treated her bad. A couple sneers at best from those that she didn't strike up friendships with. Weaver's mother Jacki and her husband Solo encouraged her to keep quiet during discussions of further employment. She was good with that. She didn't even want Weaver to learn of just how many guys had fucked her. It was possible he could accept three like she had at the store he worked at, or his dad, but the boy didn't seem the type to want her hurt. Like Heidi, Weaver had a big heart. She didn't want to stomp on his. Bad enough she adored the punk rocker, but the real truth was she feared her roommate Zach would find out and not want any part of her. Heidi Baker liked her new home and the man she grew to care about.

In her mind neither men could cope with just how slutty she truly was. She had secrets for certain, some not even her stepsister Kayla knew of. Definitely not this one. Not even she could learn of how much she endured. One slip up and her Mother might find out and disown her. She loved her Mommy. As long as none of the dancers found out the truth she was in business. Knowing that numerous dancers at Moolah Rouge had gotten tattoos similar to Heidi's from her stepdad Peck Trudeau only complicated things. Now that she had slipped up in admitting he was her stepdad there was the risk he too might find out. While Peck was more openminded than her mother they did still communicate. Slip of the lip...game and life over.

"Owwwwwwwwwww!" Her teeth gnashed to suppress the painful throbbing in her thighs.

The one solid thing she knew needed to be enforced was condoms. Although on birth control Heidi knew the Russian Roulette of so many men in her that had gone unprotected, not just the worry of getting knocked up, but of STD's. She had always taken care to prevent those cases until recently. While yes she had sex where the man ignored condoms, and she was hardly fond of the latex, it was just too risky. A random guy here and there was okay in her book, but triple digits one after another? Even she knew that was a death wish. Should she be this stupid again those pesky lambs needed to be worn or Bo Peep was no go.

Fuck that, Heidi Baker was hooked. If she did get pregnant it would be her own fault and would deal with it as it occurred, there would be no father because it could be one of a hundred or more. Jerry Springer shit! Thinking about that hurt her, not knowing her own true father. Tough as nails Heidi Baker was not that tough.

"Oh my God! I need to pee but I can't get up. Thank God Tom went to work, I don't want him to see me feeling this rough. I have small bruises in places I know he'd question me over. I don't need him thinking Weaver is abusing me. Worse still, I can't risk him telling Kayla because she might tell Mom. Fuck I'm such an idiot."

Tears well up as she attempts to crawl from her futon mattress on the floor. Jolts of electricity strike her nerves, fire in both her asshole and her pussy. Heidi was tough but at this moment there was no one home to witness her bawl her eyes out. Limping to the bathroom she squats on the toilet to pee, even urinating hurt like hell. Terrified that she might actually have contracted an STD she leaned forward hands palming her face to hide her stress. Praying it was only the roughness of the actual sex itself in such volume and nothing requiring a doctor she loitered there for a good ten minutes before risking further movement. Normally, she would feel invincible. Not today.

While wiping she heard her cellphone ringer, the ringtone didn't have a specific tune assigned to it so the suggestion was that it wasn't anyone in her contact list. It couldn't be a bill collector because she didn't have any credit cards or loans. A shrug as the ringing ended she washed her hands and took a hard look at her war wounds. She was bruised here and there on her arms and legs, a few slap marks on her ass still red from being aggressively spanked. Otherwise, faint hickies on her neck and chest but those could be explained by saying Weaver loved her tits. The neck was just passion.

Technically, her main issue was just the rawness of her thighs. Sighing she turns and ignites the shower zoning out as the water heated up before entering. She hoped the hot water would loosen up her aches and pains, but quickly found it less than medicinal. Relaxing was not the word, the cascade on her bruises made her wince and hurry up in cleaning her body. Enough was enough.

Drying off tenderly she hung up her towel and shuffled weakly back to her bedroom. Claiming her cell from her dresser she unplugged the charger and looked at the number which called earlier. Not recognizing the digits she turned to voicemail, the caller having left a message.

"Hello Heidi, it's Jacki." Weaver's mother, "After last night I felt compelled to check in on you Sweetie. If you need anything just call this number I'll see to it you're taken care of. I've kept my word to you and have said nothing to my son, nor did I go in depth with the other dancers. They know locked doors traditionally means private parties, yet this party went a bit overboard. Blame it on the bikers. As I told you last night I won't go against my man or his club, far be it any other club. However, I do care about my son and he really likes you so I stand by you just the same. I did swear Solo to secrecy concerning Weaver, we both thought it best. Just a heads up, when I hired you last night I did that without talking to the owner Vivica, until this morning. She will want to meet you before you take the stage again when, and if you still do that third week Sunday. I will say this in your favor, Vivica keeps in touch with a vast majority of her clientele via email. You Sweetie are a hit. Rave reviews are coming out of the wood work. Anyway, call me to let me know you're alright, a text will do. We adore you Dear." As Jacki's message ended Heidi rolled her eyes with a hoarse groan. Sadly, even her throat was raw from being face fucked nonstop.

"Of course you adore me, I'm easy. The audience knows that too now. Not to mention I probably made the house rich without even knowing. I'm pretty sure money exchanged hands more than what hit the stage. I'm so a hooker now." She was being harder on herself than necessary. It did seem that way to an extent. High paid hooker if true. "I do like the Kytes even though they used me...I used them too. I didn't even have to go to Moolah Rouge, I just let curiosity kill my pussy. I mean I made five grand just in Weaver's back yard. Greed made me take the risks. Testing myself to see if I had limits was the real reason. I guess I found my limits because I'm paying for it now. It only took a couple hundred dicks to realize my limits are limitless. I'm such a greedy bitch!"

Setting her cell aside she shuffled to her closet and carefully knelt down, knees wide to keep her thighs from zapping her. Reaching into the closet for of all things the bowling ball case Zach had tossed out, which she rescued from the dumpster the day she moved in. She drug it between her legs and unzipped it, removing the ball. It was beneath it that she hid her stash of hard earned money, all ten grand of it. Maybe she was becoming a pack rat, the bowling ball didn't even fit her fingers. There was just something magical attached to that ball. Perhaps because it had Zach's name engraved into it. Naaaa!

Without digging the cash out she just looked at it with a bit of pride, yet with a hint of uncertainty at how she received it. Said and done it was hers to keep. "I need to think clearly on how I spend this money. If I go blowing it like crazy Tom is gonna wonder where I got it from. It shouldn't matter but it does. While he's pretty openminded I'm afraid to let him in on what I'm capable of. Chances are he wouldn't believe me even if I told him the truth. He may see my fetish side and sex with Weavy but me with hundreds of guys? That could ruin our friendship. While I don't want a relationship with Tom I love the attention he tries to give me. This whole Daddy thing I started may be hilarious but each time he or I abuse it the act almost feels real. Probably more for me because I don't know my dad. Another reason not to get too close to Tom." She zips her bag back up and slides it back into her closet. Sighing she couldn't stand so just fell backwards on to her futon mattress. "Who am I kidding? I agreed to pretty much let Tom paw, kiss, and lick me whenever he wants to. Shouldn't have agreed on that...glad I did though." She was so indecisive.

The longer she laid there thinking about Zach the more she stewed over that pact. Having had his dick inside her, although sitting idle, gave her the chills. At one point she found herself begging him to fuck her, thankfully he refused and pulled out. Still, the further he tormented her by fingering or eating her the more she craved. Torn between lust and reason, thus far they had not gone full on hardcore intercourse. She knew it was just a matter of time but his cum sure was delicious. That was enough for her. "DAMMIT! Stop thinking about Tom." Not yet.

She used their age gap to her advantage, calling him dad seemed fun but it was also as a way of keeping distant. Pushing him away was best for their living arrangement. So why was she letting him get away with so much? Sure, being a nympho was the best answer to that. He was a hellfire chiseled dominant stud. Maybe that was her issue. She was too independent to be like Khloe or Cleo and let him order her around. They might love being submissive. Not Heidi. Heidi was the devils daughter. She was her own boss. Did that make Zach the devil? Two of a kind?

Getting Zach laid a lot helped curb his urges to a degree, but his sex drive was beastly. For a man of his age he lived in a young man's world. It quickly became evident that he could keep up with the big dogs. No new tricks for him. Heidi wanted to masturbate but the slightest touch anywhere near her vagina was telling her absolutely not. All of this mental stimulation was torture.

Zach had a huge heart even if he was dominant. Just in the short time that they had known one another she could see that heartbeat and knew he would look out for her. It was sweet. He made her laugh even when she tormented him. Their bond was tightening up. Would it last? She was fucking up royally in establishing trust. For someone who didn't like being lied to, she sure knew how to lie herself. How was she ever going to explain to Zach that in her quest to learn more about him she had made friends with his ex-wife Yushea? It just happened. In walked the ex and the girl seemed genuine. Sensing Shea's own heart she gave her a chance, even knowing Shea wanted Zach back. Could Heidi let that happen with her own feelings confusing her? Misery!

Once Zach found out she just knew he would ask her to move out. Not only that but Shea would hate her for betraying her like she was playing some twisted game. It wasn't that, she just needed to learn about both of them. "Who am I kidding? Shea is going to stab me, after Zach throws me out. God, I need to talk to Cleo about all of this. She's in the same boat as I am in knowing Shea. She told me she wouldn't say anything but let's face it she's in love with Tom too. Sooner or later she's going to cave. Then again she risks losing Tom just like I will. Uggggggh! Why am I so freaking stupid? I need pain killers to numb my ass out."

Making her painful stance upward she went back into the bathroom and checked the medicine cabinet for anything that might help. Not even aspirin. "Oh, but he has hair dye. No wonder I never see grey hairs." Exploring led her into Zach's bedroom, she seemed to recall a small bottle of Tylenol. "Go figure! He must have taken it to work with him. His hands are still sore. Why me?"

Pinching the bridge of her nose she pondered her next move. "I could just call out and have a pharmacy deliver something to me I guess. Wait!" She realizes something, "Khloe might be at Walter's maybe she has access to his meds." Returning to her cell she dials Khloe Vaughn feeling hopeful.

"Hello?" Khloe answered on the third ring.

"There is a Goddess. I need your help Hot girl."

"Heidi? What's wrong?"

"Don't ask, won't tell. If I did explain it would place you in a position of having to lie for me. I love you too much for that."

"That's nice to know. Tell me what you can admit to."

"I need painkillers. I don't have a doctor, let alone insurance."

"Painkillers? What did you do?"

"Ummm!" She grits her teeth, "Pulled every muscle in my tight sexy body, among other things. FIRE IN THE HOLE!" She tried joking but that fire spread fast.

"Zach finally take you?"

"NOOO! Tom did NOT take me. Geeeez! Are you at Walter's today?"

"Not until 4:00. I'm about six blocks away at Marion's."

"Marion have painkillers? Uhh, who is Marion?"

"A new client. I'm not stealing meds from an 83 year old woman."

"UGGGGGH! Forget it, I understand. Not mad, just in pain."

"I have some at home. Let me call my sister Kyndall and see if she has time to bring them by."

"Sis not singing for her coffee today?"

"She doesn't work Monday's. She either writes songs or does volunteer work at homeless shelters on her days off. I'm not certain what she's up to today. My bro...other sister Kendra 's birthday is next week she might be shopping for a gift. I take it you're not working today if you're in pain."

"Had to call off, it's hard to move around a lot."

"Just tell me what you did. You know I won't betray your trust even if both you and Zach technically lied to me about being related."

"Sowwy Khloe. At least we came clean. I just confessed the truth to Weaver too."

"How did that go over? He beat you up for lying to him?"

"Nooo! Stop jumping to conclusions. I met his parents too. Weave and I agreed to not tell them the truth that Zach isn't my dad. Might be safer that way, his dad's a serious biker."

"Ummm! So is my dad. Well, he was."

"Tribal Welder? Emerald City?"

"No. You know your biker clubs. Dad was in a small group called the S'AIN'T's. Apostrophe between the S and the A, then another between the N and the T. Essentially it means Ain't a Saint."

"That was clever. Anyhoos...Solo and Jacki are pretty cool, different for sure. He's a Tribal Welder, she's a stripper."

"Cool! What nightclub?"

"Can't recall what she said it was." Heidi bulged her eyes not willing to give out details.

"They tore you up didn't they?" Khloe knew.

"I HATE YOU!" Heidi pouted, "Yes. Don't hate me."

"Never. I just know bikers. Trust me I've had my fair share of..."

"I don't hate you anymore. Please call Kyndall ASAP?"

"Yes. We can tell one another stories later. I'll drop by before I go to Walter's and check on you. Leave the door unlocked if you're resting. I'll text you back what Kyndall says. Marion needs her lunch."

"You're the best Khloe."

"That's for Zach to decide."

"Uhhh? Between you two lustbirds. Staying out of that stuff."

"Just to clarify something...I won't betray you voluntarily, but if Zach asks me directly I won't lie to him. We might not be mates but what I'm building with him is a bond I don't want broken. If you don't want to tell me anything further I get it."

"Loyalty is awesome." Heidi regrets not being so loyal, "What I've done...I just don't want Tom to misunderstand me. I'm not like you I don't want to be a slave. I'm a free spirit and I want him and I to always be friends. He...doesn't know what I'm capable of. I'm a pretty fucked up individual, I don't let people see too clearly if you know what I mean."

"We all have our secrets. I'm here for you Heidi, no matter who or what you are."

"Fuck it! I'm a hardcore nympho. I got outrageously gangbanged last night. My holes hurt."

"Which bunch of bikers?"

"Both."

"Whoa! Brave girl."

"Stupid girl. It goes further though...I danced on stage at Moolah Rouge, yes Weaver's mom's club. I was...thrown to the wolves."

"So the gangbang continued..." Khloe whispers to avoid her client Marion from overhearing her, luckily Marion wore a hearing aid.

"Yep! The whore is sore to the pore."

"Cute."

"I'm shocked my voice is holding up. I was face fucked for hours. There is a bright side, I got good tips."

"At what cost?"

"I know...stupid is my middle name. Don't rub it in unless it's some gel that stops the burning."

"Preparation H? Marion does have that."

"Funny Bunny! I'm just raw from guys not using lube. Next time I'll wear a butt plug two days before hand."

"Next time? You want gang..." A brief silence due to Marion, "...again?"

"Money's crazy good. I just need to plan ahead better. This time just caught me by surprise. OH! Don't talk about this in front of Weaver, he doesn't even know. So shush the next time you see him. His parents are keeping things quiet."

"Okay. I need to go. You're crazy but I love you. Let me call my sister and I'll let you know. Need food?"

"Chicken soup." She giggles.

"If Kyndall's at the soup kitchen I'll suggest she bring some."

"Thanks! I owe you guys. Wait! You have another sister?"

"Ask Kyndall."

"Has she asked about Tom?"

"Of course. She's considering a threesome."

"With you? Incest is guessed."

"We've...played together before. There you have a secret of mine. Kyndall can tell you another later. Ask her about Kendra."

"Okay. Why doesn't Kyndall have a man?"

"Again, ask her she's open. Gotta go. Feel better." Khloe hangs up before any more questions can circulate. Heidi was certainly curious. Ten minutes later a text from Khloe completes her needs. "Hey Kyndall is at the kitchen. Give her an hour and she's off duty. Soup's on. She's going home to grab the meds then she'll be over. Stay tough."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers