Be My Guest Ch. 19: MAN UP

Story Info
"Man up Nick. It's called BATCH ALLURE, Buddy."
8.9k words
4.69
7.2k
8
19

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

"Get a move on Pedigo, I wanna go home before I clock back in tomorrow."

"Tall order Munchkin." Zach Pedigo laughed at his co-worker and site boss the adorably spunky Stormy Belair. She being a midget the heckle went over like a brick.

"Tom Hardy har har!" She replied connecting his resemblance to the actor. "Don't make me use that dick of yours as a step ladder to punch that smile off your face." She was ready to pounce. "I miss that bad boy by the wayside."

"One time thing Andrea not the Giant."

"You're on a roll today. Do I gotta bring the hay?"

"I just said one time only Stormy. I'm not going to make a habit of having sex with my co-workers." He finished his last connection of siding to the mobile home they were working on. "Cleo is the only exception."

"I thought you was taking Rocky's money to tap Angel. She's a co-worker."

"Again...one time only. I'm still regretting taking Rock up on that offer. Only reason I'm considering it is I wanna see DiVito squirm from how much I make his wife scream." He pauses with a shit eating grin, "That and him trying to resist a hard on with Cleo sitting in his lap."

"Might get ugly." Stormy chuckled. "Especially if he doubles up on his Viagra."

"That's his problem."

"Cleo agree to that?"

"She laughs about it but yeah, she's not gonna tell me no."

"Penis whipped, huh?"

"Something like that. Let's pack up I need a beer."

"Beer? Lightweight! I need a few shots of Jack."

"I'm not jacking off over you." He laughed. "Although it might put some hair on your chest."

"Sayin' I'm manly?"

"You broke a nail earlier. Man in MANicure. You should drop by my daughter's nail salon and have her fix that. Oh, wait! She called off work today. Not feeling so hot, her boyfriend roughed her up in a good way." If only Zach knew that was the furthest thing from the truth. Still relying on his reference in calling Heidi Baker his daughter just to keep the crew from calling him a liar, it was becoming habit forming.

"Lucky her. Only time I get roughed up is in the ring." Stormy being a wrestler it was pretty often. Helping Zach haul their tools back to their van she sighed heavily. "I have a bout coming up here soon. You should drop by the arena and root me on."

"I'll consider that." He puckered just as his cell rang, "Hold up it's my buddy Nick." Answering it Stormy tosses her tools into the van's bed while listening to him. "Hey Nico! What's happening brother?"

"We haven't talked any more about Iris and our agreement. Got time to meet me for a drink after work? I'm buying." Nick Riley sounded chipper.

"I was craving a Budwizzer. We're loading our equipment now. Twenty minutes to get back to the shop and clock out. Let me run home and shower then I'll meet you at Wet Willy's?"

"Wet Willy's!" Stormy chuckled. "I can help with that." She reached for Zach's zipper while he dodges her laughing.

"I'll be waiting."

"You bringing Iris?"

"Nope! I want to discuss this just you and I and plan things out."

"My plan is simple. I call, your bitch cums."

"Gonna take some getting used to Buddy. I trust you and all but...damn!"

"You'll get used to it. Just know I'm not stealing her away...EVER!"

"I believe ya. 6:30 at Willy's?"

"I'll be there. Save us a dart board."

"Gotcha!" Nick hangs up on Zach who lowers his cell to see Stormy struggling to carry their ladder. Hurrying to her side he takes it from her hauling it the rest of the way to their van.

"Who's Iris?"

"My bud's fiancée, my slut." He had to brag. "Oh! I met a realtor lady yesterday. I'll probably tap her here soon too."

"Take a number, eh?"

"Long line. I have to admit my sex life has gotten crazy since my kid moved in with me."

"Incest?"

"Not what I mean." Zach appeared edgy, "Just...a lucky charm I suppose." He frowned, thanking God that was not the case. While he was all over Heidi Baker, if she were his real daughter it would be a bitch. Thankfully, she had set him up with enough gals to mold his old persona back into what it used to be when he was married. His persona alone but not ex-wife Yushea's cup of tease. She had her own agenda playing behind his back at every chance she got, not into his newly acquired taste of dominance. That was then. He was much happier without her.

"Oh get this...my ex-wife's boyfriend sent me an invite to his new Bar opening. As if I'd give that bastard the bragging rights of showing up so he can rub it in my face."

"I'll be your date. I can kick his ass for you."

"I'm not going Stormy. Thanks for the offer though, he deserves it." More than Zach knew. "It's better I just steer clear of him and my ex. I...don't want those memories back."

"I get that. It's always better to look the other way before crossing any road. Just know I have your kneecaps."

"Thanks Munchkin."

"Munch on this." She pats her inner thighs through her jeans.

"You don't give up do you?"

"Nope! You're gonna chow down on this again one of these days...without my paying you to do it. I got faith."

"We'll see." He laughs. "Get in I'll drive."

"Course you will, I can't reach the gas pedal. Fuck you Pedigo."

********

"GOD HELP ME! I know I don't deserve your help but please stop the burning in my asshole. All my freaking holes while you're at it." Heidi Baker carefully inspects her privates using a hand held mirror finding bruises that weren't there yesterday. Heidi Baker was enduring a beating, after her first beating to boot. Her gangbang at Moolah Rouge was taking it's toll. "Forget I asked God. I did this to myself I'll get through it. You help those who help themselves right? I guess I helped myself too much that night." A giggle escaping her agony she rolled her eyes. "I sure know those horndogs did."

In her misery she heard her cell ring, rolling over to get it next to her futon mattress, she had relocated everything low to avoid getting up save to pee or eat. "Cleo!" She answered it quickly, "Hey Girlyfriend."

"Hey yourself. I had a few minutes after classes. I saw you texted me." Cleopatra Teleki sat in her car on campus.

"Yes. I need to talk to you about a couple things. Are we going to Yushea's club opening to support her?" She prayed she would be in shape before then, even more so before that wedding Saturday. Weaver's band was playing there and she was not going to let him down considering she had been avoiding him over the last two days to heel.

"Can't drink but we can go if you want. I'll drive seeing as you don't have a car."

"Working on getting one." She pondered over her piggy bank which was in the shape of a leather bowling ball case.

"Awesome. My Uncle Rudy has a car lot if you need a deal. He would drop prices if I sat on his lap." She laughed. "Don't read into that. I used to do the horsey thing on his knee when I was a baby. He's my Mom's brother."

"Ride 'em Cowgal."

"I shouldn't have told you that." Cleo busted up. "I heard you called off work the last two days. You alright?"

"Fell off my own horse is all. Don't ask...too many knees."

"Uhhh? Okay! Do I even want to know?"

"Of course you do, but I don't want Tom to know. So therefore I can't tell you."

"You know I won't rat you out."

"Come on you and Zach are tight."

"I'm loosening up...because of him if that's any consolation."

"Can you drop by tomorrow morning and take me shopping?"

"I have classes in the morning but...screw it, I'll skip...shopping sounds fun."

"I need something to wear to a wedding. The goth garb I had bought to wear I abused when I met Weavey's parents."

"Oh boy! You met Solo?"

"I did...he met me."

"Ouch!"

"You're telling me." Heidi winced at a sting in her ass hole.

"So...if you met him, you met Weaver's stripper mom."

"I did just say his parents."

"Right! She's a trip."

"Yep! Tripped me good."

"You stripped at Moolah Rouge didn't you?" Cleo guessed.

"You're good. So...tell me my fortune Miss Cleo."

"Funny! My Mom named me after a phone psychic named that. She's into all that fortune telling crap. Of course that psychic did predict I would be born on a certain date. I was only off by two days, I call that mistake second guessing. Anyways...you need a dress...my Auntie makes dresses. Maybe we can swing by and she might have something that fits you. I need a new dress too after the one I wore to the mall shrank into a tank top."

"I loved that dress. I'd rock in one of those. Yes! Let's visit Auntie."

"Pick you up at 10:00?"

"I'll be ready...just don't expect me to be moving fast."

"You worry me Heidi."

"I worry me."

"Text me if you need anything."

"Will do. Thanks!"

What Heidi Baker needed was another pain killer.

********

"Come on you piece of junk."

Having clocked out for the day at Teleki's Siding and Insulation, Zach Pedigo was finding his Harley acting finicky. Several times trying to start it his boy Manned Up and fired. Grimacing, he knew more money was going to be put out soon or he would be riding the bus like Heidi. So not his style. "Sorry Buddy I didn't mean to insult you. You're not a piece of junk, you just need some new blood probably." He had checked the oil it was needy but not dark. Spark plugs seemed tight but hey he was no mechanic. Zach might look rugged and tough but he had his faults.

Hitting the highway he was home in record time, trying his best to be on schedule in meeting Nick Riley. Hurrying inside the back door he found an unexpected surprise. In his way going downstairs to the laundry room with a basket of clothes was the beautiful Petra Monahan, her flaming red hair up in a ponytail. A revealing black halter top and tight white shorts with a pleasant see through vibe to them prevented him from going up to his floor, technically hers seeing as she lived down the hall from him.

"Hey Handsome!"

"Who?" He winced.

"Oh my God! MASTER!" She giggled, "Sorry I'm trying to process it. I swear I'll improve."

"I'll leave my dirty clothes inside my apartment door. Wash mine when you're done."

"Seriously? I mean...I will."

"When my clothes are in the washer you will strip naked and sit on it until ready to dry. AM I UNDERSTOOD?"

"Umm? Other people use the...YES SIR!" His gaze made her weak, she adored this man and any chance she got to be with him she would do as told.

"Selfies sent to my phone to prove it. Fail me and flame over."

"Flame? You mean game?"

"Nope! Flame. I'll turn you over my knee and blister your ass until it's redder than your hair."

"Mmmm! I want you so bad."

"I'm sure you do. Let me by, I need a shower." She steps around him in the tight quarters, the basket beneath her tits lifting them until her halter barely held them in. No bra, no undies, just as Zach enforced she was loving the sensations. Finding her irresistible in that moment Zach went out of his way to remove her halter straps from her shoulders and loosened the halter dramatically. Her eyes were sparkling at his approach. "Stop hiding."

She nodded with trembling lips that begged to be kissed. It didn't happen. As he hurried upstairs she enjoyed his muscles until he faded from view. Sighing she winced in thought, "Did he just say stop hiding, or stop Heidi? Oh my God! That man makes me crazy." Off to the laundry room she went. One of her neighbors whom she had sex with last week who lived right on the other side of Zach's apartment by the name of Jay was in there as well. While not interested in him for further sex unless instructed to she would merely use poor Jay to take pics for Zach. He was more than happy to.

Entering his apartment Zach saw Heidi Baker limping nude from the bathroom toward her room. He could tell she was drugged up with pain killers but still aware that he was home. "Still under the weather?"

"Come on Tom you know I'm not sick." She held one hand on the wall. "Let's skip my facial tonight okay?"

"You must be in agony to ask that. Ready to confess anything? Weaver rough you up?"

"I told you no."

"Then who was he?"

"Who knows?" She rolled her eyes, "Not like I asked names."

"More than one? Weaver's band?"

"Oh hell no! No way am I doing anything with Wayne and Garth."

"Good! Recalling Wayne's World I think of Tia Carrere, she reminds me way too much of Yushea. I avoid partying on like the plague now."

"Funny man. Quick favor so I don't have to call for help?"

"No time! Gotta shower and meet Nick. You're tough."

"Fuck you Tom!" She watches him slip behind her and head into his bedroom. Unable to move at the moment she grew whiney, "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!" Hearing her exaggeration Zach grinned and removed his clothes in prep of showering, gathering his laundry into a basket. Carrying the full basket from his room he stopped behind her.

"Carry this to the door for Petra, she's going to do my laundry."

"I can barely move Tom."

"You do what I ask, I'll help you out."

"Why are you torturing me. I'm your baby." She pouted.

"If you really were my kid I'd send you to your room for a month. Do it!"

"Fuck!" She grits her teeth miserably and hobbles just to turn around. Taking his basket she limps very slowly through the apartment. Seeing how red her inner thighs were he shook his head. He found just how red when she struggled to bend over and set his basket on the carpet. Even her clam was on fire. Palming the door she hissed in agony. In just that moment the door opened up on her and pushed her backwards. In her unsteady stance Heidi fell back on to the floor crying. "WHAT THE FUCK?"

Ducking her head inside Petra Monahan cringed in expression. "Oops! Sorry." She quickly reached for the basket of clothes and drug it out into the hall and shut the door.

"I don't need to see any more red. Dammit!" Heidi wept laying there. Moving over her Zach hovered directly above her face, his dick dangling down over her. "Rub cream on my butthole Tom."

Without another word Zach carefully repositioned and delicately picked her up as if on their honeymoon, carrying her into his own bedroom rather than laying her on the futon so low to the floor. "Easier for you to get up when you need to. Camp out in my bed tonight."

"Not sleeping with you Tom."

"Shut the fuck up Baker. I'm doing you a solid." He then left her laying on her back while he ventured into her bedroom for all of her necessities, cell, ointments, painkillers, etc. "Roll over."

"I can't." She pouted heavily.

"Christ!" He looks at her pussy cautiously pulling her legs wider for a better inspection. "You should see a doctor."

"Nooo! You're my doctor."

"Knock it off Dove, that's some serious raw there." He decides to grab a towel from the bathroom and return with something else. A bottle of baby powder. Laying the towel on his blanket to protect getting powder on it he ever so tenderly sprinkled powder over the extremity of emblazoned flesh.

"You never did that when I was a baby. It's nice to know you can Man Up now that I'm all grown up."

"HAHA! We really should stop this whole daddy daughter lie Heidi."

"Why? It's fun to taunt you."

"Oh yeah?" He pressed a finger up inside her pussy making her scream. She shut up fast. "This will help. If you're not better by the day after tomorrow I'm hauling you to a doctor's office."

"No insurance. Why do you think I'm suffering?"

"Where did you get the painkillers?"

"Kyndall. I begged her to, so don't give her grief." He begins applying ointment to her butt pucker. "Please don't put your finger up there too. I might piss on you."

"Kyndall huh? You two chums now?"

"I called Khloe to see if Walter had anything but she refused to steal from him. She suggested Kyndall might help. Did you know they have another...sister?"

"I heard rumblings. Kendra I think."

"Yep!" She tried not to laugh knowing Kendra was transgender. She wanted him to be shocked if he had all three members of the KKK in bed at once, not funny but she thought it in her evil little mind. Khloe, Kyndall, and Kendra! Zach would likely strip the sheets off of his bed anyway.

"Done! Get some rest. I need to get ready."

"Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"Read me a bedtime story."

"Sure! Once upon a time there was a Big Ole' Guy with a huge cock that didn't care what..."

"STOP! Go away." She giggled, "Please don't get hard! Please don't get hard."

Not on Zach's agenda, that was his cue to get showered. A fast ten minutes he returned dried off and fresh. He found Heidi snoring on her belly. Eying her beauty he sighed, "What are you doing to yourself Kid?" Getting dressed up a bit he looked dashing. Cologne on he got ready to leave when he snapped one last look Heidi's way. Strangely, he found himself lured back to cover her up with the other half of his blanket. Kissing the top of her head he whispered, "Sweet dreams Princess."

"Night Daddy." He heard her mumble. Yeah...too close for comfort. Zach headed out.

********

Wet Willy's Pub...not the finest Sports bar in Seattle but usually hopping...after hours even more...come on, it was a pickup place.

"About fucking time." Nick Riley yelled across the bar as Zach Pedigo found his way through the crowd of drinking patrons. Hot girls everywhere usually meant three guys to every girl. Tonight the ratio was only two to one. Sadly only one in ten was gonna get laid. Then again...Zach was enjoying a large number of ladies checking out his arrival.

"Sorry I'm a little late my bike's sputtering. I hope I get home later. Might wanna wait and follow me just in case." Zach joined him at his table near the dartboards. Nick turning side saddle in his seat peers out at the patrons and takes notes on just how much his buddy was drawing attention their way. Since their night with Iris and finding out his old friend was quite the womanizer he was determined to understand why and how he had changed so much. Bad enough his fiancée wanted Zach as her Master even though still agreeing to marry Nick the processing of it all was hard to swallow. He could tell Iris worshipped him, but on the flipside she worshipped Zach too. Only in a different kind of way. "Will you look at all that pussy squirming in their seats since you crossed the room?"

"I saw!" A waitress made her way to Zach as he took his outer shirt off in favor of a black wife beater. Even as she waited on him to drag his pullover from his body she checked out his muscles and flared her eyes. Nick was observing her closely. "He'll take a bottle of Bud, you can spin it with him when it's empty." He chuckled. She barely heard Nick at all in her mesmerized state. Realizing it, Nick hissed and rolled his eyes.

"Can I serve you? My name is Jodi. I mean I'm here to serve you." She rambled. Blushing she had to hide her face behind her fingers, "Sorry! What can I get you?"

"What he said." Zach pointed at Nick, "Start listening to the boss." He then winked at her. Fidgeting she decided to look at Nick expecting a repeat order.

"Give him a Screaming Orgasm. Every other girl does." Nick laughed. Jodi smirked then returned her sheepish gaze toward Zach who sat down and slouched.

"Is that really what you want?" She nibbled her lip. Jodi thinking to herself, "Gladly!"

"Bottle of Bud! We can spin it after you get off later." Zach used Nick's earlier comment.

"Mmmm! I'm off at 2:30." Her reaction made Nick shake his head, he wasn't even in the bar as far as she was concerned. Zach fluttering his knuckles for her to go away made the adorable tattooed brunette in pigtails scamper off smiling. Spin the bottle sounded fun if he fucked her after hours. She would be hopeful the rest of the night. Wet beneath her mini skirt too.

"That shit is just insane Z. She didn't hear a word I said but followed every fucking syllable you uttered."

"Women like a guy in control. Ask Iris."

"Don't remind me. I'm still coming to terms that I'm letting her serve you."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers