Be True to Yourself

Story Info
Woman finds her sexual self.
6k words
4.66
16.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WRITER'S NOTE: I never am sure where these stories are going to go. I just start writing and try to keep a logical flow going. My female characters are all very sexual and enjoy being sexual. They are not always bi but never "butch"; just not my subject of choice. So, I can assure you that both Lauren and Sherri will experience their fair share of male companionship in coming installments. One last thing, I try to establish the body as a person, I think you enjoy what happens more if you can relate to the name as a person not just as a repository for sexual fluids. I hope you enjoy; comments are always welcome.

* * * * * *

It had been a long time since Lauren had felt this good. But then, it was the first time that she had been on vacation in over three years. During that period, Lauren had worked at least sixty hours a week on establishing her new business as an accounting and marketing service. She worked with several businesses in the Los Angeles area, taking their products and designing catalogues, on line graphics, and the management software to determine the effectiveness of various marketing efforts.

She had done so well in fact, that her business had come to the attention of a large eastern publishing firm who wanted to break into the west coast. Rather than fighting her, they simply bought the business from her. Now, at the ripe "old" age of twenty-seven, Lauren had a nest egg sufficient to carry her for the rest of her life! Invested wisely, she would have an income of at least $100K a year and never touch the principal.

So Lauren had sold her condo in Marina Del Rey at an outrageous but typical profit and was now evaluating housing opportunities on the Inter-coastal Waterway from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami Beach. Lauren had discovered South Beach during one of her frequent business trips and liked the more exotic flavor that Miami offered over L.A. Besides, Lauren had broken up with her long time boy friend about six months ago and since they ran in the same circles, it was better for her to find a different path to travel.

Currently, Lauren was walking along Ocean Blvd. when she passed a intriguing looking boutique. The sign in the front window had attracted her attention; the lettering was in silver and gold gilt and simply said "The True You." This was just the type of catchy advertising that had recently made Lauren independently wealthy; her curiosity aroused, she entered the shop. Immediately, Lauren knew she was in for a new and pleasant experience.

At first Lauren did not see anyone else in the shop; perhaps, she thought, they are in the back room. As she walked from rack to rack, she noticed that the further she walked into the store, the more sensual the clothing became. The materials went from thin to opaque to sheer in the space of thirty feet. And as the fabric became sheerer, she also noticed there was less of it! Lauren felt a churning begin in her groin; she was not sure why, but all of a sudden, she realized it had been far too long since she had enjoyed good sex! As Lauren approached a rack of bathing suits, she noticed a sign suspended above the clothing.

"Specials for new customers willing to try to find her true self." Next to the swim suits was a full length triple mirror. Lauren paused to consider her reflection; in Lauren's case, there was a lot to consider. Lauren was a perfect size six below the waist, but above was a different matter. It was as if Mother Nature had given Lauren a double helping of breast. In accounting terms, there was a sizable distinction between Lauren's hips at 33; her waist at 24; and her bust at 39D. What made her size even more noticeable was that it was on a four foot eleven inch frame topped with strawberry blonde hair that reached almost to her waist. Simply put, she was breathtaking in her beauty. And best of all, she was not haughty about her looks. Even a blind man would have rated her a 10 after even five minutes of conversation.

Lauren had used physical workout to replace sex while she had been building her business; so she was in excellent physical shape. Her legs rippled when she walked, her tummy flat, almost concave, in appearance. Lauren was not sure what she was feeling, but whatever it was she liked it. As a matter of fact, she was becoming aroused at the thought of her body being displayed in some of the suits on the rack. After all, she liked to tan and nobody knew her, so why not enjoy the freedom.

Lauren smiled as she realized that every male that saw her in any of these suits would well appreciate her sense of freedom to say nothing of the rush of hormones that each man would experience. Lauren was not a tease, she enjoyed being watched and appreciated. She would never get indignant at being ogled, just so no one touched without permission. Lauren was lost deep in thought - picturing how she would look in a couple of the suits before her. She did not hear anyone behind her; rather she sensed a presence just before she smelled the most erotic fragrance she could ever remember. She turned and looked upward; she gasped at the sight that greeted her eyes. The first word that completely formulated in her mind was Vixen! Lauren could not believe the beauty that her eyes beheld in the form of a very tall, large breasted, red haired beauty that now stood before her. Because of the difference in their heights, Lauren found herself staring under the crop top this sexual bombshell was wearing; the bottom side of her tits making it quite evident that she was not wearing a bra. Lauren tried to raise the focal point of her own eyes to those of the person facing her, but something glittery caught her attention. Her eyes again traveled to the bottom hem of the crop top where the glittering object hung. It was delicate gold chain; but, it was obvious that it was not suspended from the woman's neck as, Lauren's mind whirled to what might be holding the chain in place, the mouth between the tits smiled and Lauren looked further upward into the gray eyes of a stunning woman. Lauren knew the Vixen was speaking to her, but she was so taken with the beauty and the breasts that she had not understood a single syllable.

Lauren flushed red and said quietly, "I am sorry, my mind was elsewhere. What did you say to me?"

At the honesty of Lauren's words, the face broke into a beautiful smile; this time Lauren heard the words. That OK, I am sure you have others who don't hear you the first time either." Again, Lauren blushed as the Vixen continued, "I was asking if you thought you might like to find the true you. We are running some great specials; I even have a suit in back that might be even better for you, assuming you are interested in exploring your true self"

"Please forgive me for staring, I know what that feels like, it's just that I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and between your beauty and your jewelry, I am stunned." Lauren went on, "my name is Lauren, and I am not sure I am ready for anything as erotic as this." Lauren caressed a couple of the suits as she spoke, but her eyes were continually drawn to both the face and breasts that were before her.

Again, that dazzling smile appeared. "Thank you for the compliments, I can tell you mean them and I am most flattered that someone as sensual as yourself would think that of me." The vixen continued, "my name is Sherri and I own this shop with a friend. I am sure you have never been in before, I am here almost every day, and I would have remembered if you had been in before."

Lauren blushed again, "It's very nice to meet you Sherri; no, I have never been in before. I have only just arrived in town and I thought I would look around for a bit before heading to the beach." She went on to add, "I don't think I am a prude, but, I am not sure that I am ready to wear so little in public."

Sherri smiled again and said, "Obviously you have not been on the sand in South Beach.' Holding up a suit that could easily be concealed in the palm of your hand she added, "Many would consider this a cover up."

Lauren fingered the silky fabric of the suit Sherri was holding. It was a subtle blend of pastels; the top was cut as a crop top and was more a bib than bra. There was a thin string to tie around the neck and a second that attached to the bottom corners of the top and tied in the back. The bottom was an abbreviated thong that would cover at most, an area the size of three or four postage stamps on the mons. The strap that held the bottom of the suit down and went between her legs to attach in the back was unique as well. In essence, is was a strand of pearls

Sherri pushed the suit toward Lauren saying, "Try it on and see how it feels. While you are doing that, I need to make a phone call. When you have it on, come out here so that I can see you. I may have a deal you won't want to refuse."

Lauren noticed that as she accepted the suit, Sherri's fingernail ran lightly across the palm of her hand sending a sexual charge directly to her nipples. The immediate hardening of Lauren's nipples was noted by Sherri and a smile spread across her face. Lauren reddened at the thought of her sexual response being that easily spotted.

"OK, but I am not sure if I will buy it," Lauren cautioned.

Sherri was moving away toward the service counter; she pointed to a back wall and said "the dressing rooms are over there."

Lauren proceeded to the dressing room and quickly made the change; as she took a step with the bottoms on, she could feel the pearls rub against her clit.. She had purposely avoided looking inn the mirror until she had put on the entire suit. Even in the low light of the dressing room, Lauren had no trouble seeing her nipples which appeared harder than ever. Lauren's nipples were what were referred to as "puffies" the entire areola and nipple stood away from the body of her breasts in such a away that it look like she had a mini breast on top of her large breast. While they were very sensitive, they also presented a problem if she were trying to downplay being female. But today was not one of those times; as a matter of fact, this suit made her appreciate her body all the more.

As she turned to look over her should at the back side, The pearls didn't reappear until very near her waist as Lauren's well rounded and prominent ass did its job to hide the white spheres in back. By the time Lauren had taken the few steps from the dressing room back to the sales rack, Lauren realized three things. The fabric itself was sheer, anyone standing within five feet on a sunny day would have no trouble seeing the wearer's nipples and clit. The pearls were now snuggled in between her labia and rubbing against both her clit and asshole making the suit both comfortable and erotic at the same time. And lastly she had every intention of buying the suit even if she never wore it again!

Lauren was standing looking at herself in the mirror when Sherri returned from the counter. She was smiling in a very sensual way as she approached Lauren. Sherri reached out and placed her hands on Lauren's shoulders a move that had clear sexual overtones. Strangely, Lauren was heartened by the touch as if Sherri had given her strength to wear the suit. Sherri's next move was not of a sexual nature, it was as if she were a seamstress who wanted to check the fit of a tailored suit she was completing for a customer. She check the top to see how it fit where it ended in relation to the huge breasts that were clearly visible within.

Sherri had Lauren spread her legs and Sherri bent over and looked directly at into Lauren's pussy to see how the string of pearls rested as they passed between Laurens legs and ass cheeks. Her touches while erotic, were comforting as well.

When Sherri stood up she smiled and said, "I like the way it looks on you, it appears to be a comfortable fit as well."

Lauren nodded, not sure what to say; she was aroused and she was sure that Sherri had seen the wetness on the pearls that was not entirely a part of their natural luster.

What Sherri said next both surprised and pleased Lauren.

"Time for truth AND dare," Sherri said with a smile. "I have a proposition to make to you." I designed many of the items in this store, I am curious as to how others will feel about my designs and what sort of response they would get from the public. I mean, I know the men would love them; but, what is more important, is if the women will wear them. Hence, they have to be comfortable even if they are meant to stimulate both the wearer and the watcher."

Even as sexually turned on as Lauren felt, she knew there was more to this conversation than either a sexual come on or a sales pitch. "OK," she said, I assume that was the truth, what is the dare?"

Sherri's smile broadened and she said, "I guess the dare is that I want you to wear the suit to the beach and give me feedback on how it feels after more than a few minutes trying it on. I will go with you, and since I am not wearing the suit, I can ask questions of you and others to see what they think and gauge how they react without being the center of attention."

Lauren paused sensing that she might be able to get the suit for free if she agreed. She acted as if she were pondering the issue as opposed to her real thought of how soon could they leave the shop. "If I agree," what do I get in return for being you human mannequin?"

Sherri wasted no time in responding, "You pick of any four outfits in the store providing you stay all afternoon and will come back one more time to wear either another version of this suit or a second suit I am still developing,"

Now it was Lauren's turn to tell the truth, "Agreed, but you are way over paying me, I would have done it for just this swimsuit and a dress."

Sherri laughed and reached out and hugged Lauren. Lauren put her arms around Sherri and pulled her close. Their breasts were pressed tightly against each other as the hugged now as friends; the warmth and the sexual potential was not lost on either of them.

"I called my partner while you were putting on the suit. She will be here in about ten minutes to watch the store for the rest of the day. I will go get my suit and then we can grab some lunch on the way to the beach. There is a restaurant a couple of doors down that has great salads. We can eat there and be on the beach within thirty minutes. I'll order a couple of cobb salads and iced tea, if that is OK with you."

Lauren nodded and added, "lunch is on me. Ask for a table where we can talk as well. In the meantime, I am going to look for my free dress while we wait for your partner."

Lauren could not get over the spectacular array of clothing before her. Each item was more exquisite than the one before. The fabrics were rich in texture, felt wonderful to the touch and were undoubtedly the most sensual in design she had ever seen. The prices while not cheap, were well below the normal boutique range. Lauren had a million questions running through her head and yet she found that with each step her level of arousal increased. Lauren knew that before this day was over, she would need to find a good fuck!

Her thoughts were interrupted by a man entering the shop. To say he was handsome was an understatement; Lauren judged he was at least six feet two inches tall and it was obvious he worked out. He was overly bulky, just nicely maintained. As he walked through the store Sherri appeared from the back and spoke to him. "Hi, Ron," she said as she kissed him on the cheek. "I appreciate you doing this on such short notice," she added.

"Not a problem," he said as they broke their hug. "I had just returned from the gym and I need to relax for a while. I will be happy to help you out providing you introduce me to you lovely model."

Sherri punched him playfully on the shoulder and said, "Down, Boy! She just arrived in town and had not heard of your reputation yet. Besides, I need her to model for me for a couple of days before you run her off." Turning to Lauren, Sherri said, "Lauren, I would like you to meet my brother Ron, Ron this is Lauren . . . I'm sorry I don't even know your last name."

"Lauren Roberts" Lauren said extending her hand to Ron. Ron smiled and reached out to shake her hand. His hand was huge compared to hers and yet she felt comforted rather than intimidated by his enormous size.

"I am please to meet you, Lauren, I am glad you are getting my workaholic sister out for a while as well." Turning toward his sister, he continued, "I will be here when you get back. There is a party on Steve's yacht tonight, perhaps Lauren would like to go with us."

Before Lauren could say anything Sherri said, "Oh, please, please go with us! You could wear the free dress and I could get some more feedback."

"Oh, no you don't!" Steve interjected, "if she goes, she goes as a friend not as a human guinea pig. You may think of nothing but work, but that does not mean everyone else does."

Lauren could see a potential argument building so she spoke to break the tension, "Kids, Kids, Now settle down. Let's just get through the afternoon first." Turning to Sherri, Lauren added, "Before you have me in a second outfit, perhaps you better find out if you are happy with the type of feedback you get from me on the first." Turning back to Ron she added, "And as for you, perhaps you should consider whether Steve would want a complete stranger uninvited, mind you, on board his yacht."

Ron and Sherri looked at each other and then laughed out loud at some personal joke. They hugged each other and stood with their arms around each other's waists. Still looking at Sherri, he said, "Boy, you sure picked a great one this time, she's a peace keeper and I have only been here five minutes." Turning to Lauren, he added, "Lauren, first of all, let me apologize for being presumptuous of you. I meant no disrespect, Steve is my brother, and he would not have any problem with our selection of as a guest. As far as feedback regarding Sherri's clothing, well, let me just say if anything else fits you half as well as this swimsuit, there would be no need for additional feedback."

Lauren blushed as the mention of the suit she was wearing. It was so comfortable and she was so enraptured by Ron's charm that she had forgotten that she was standing before him practically naked.

Sherri chose this moment to speak up. "Come on guinea pig," she said taking Lauren's arm let's get some lunch and hit the beach."

And with that they swept out the door and started down the street. Sherri was still holding onto Lauren's arm as they walked toward the restaurant a few doors down. It was indeed a good thing that Sherri was holding on to Lauren, about half way to the restaurant, Lauren's steps began to falter. For some reason, Sherri wanted to pick up the pace at the same time Lauren wanted to stop completely. As they neared a corner and a lamppost, Lauren grasped the pole just as the string of pearls worked their magic. Here she was in broad daylight walking down the street in Miami Beach and she had a climax! Not just a small tingly one, this was one that rock her completely! Had it not been for the pole in her grasp, she would have fallen on the sidewalk. Her thighs lurched as the contractions in her pussy continued, her breath coming in gasps. She felt Sherri's presence as she wrapped her arm around Lauren's waist to provide extra support. Or so she thought, suddenly she felt Sherri's hand under her waist wrap, tugging and pulling on the waistband of the swimsuit.

At first, Lauren thought Sherri was offering her comfort and checking to see what was wrong. Then she realized that Sherri was talking lowly to herself, considering what had happened and what should be done about it. As Lauren senses returned, she heard Sherri say, "I wonder if it was too loose or too tight. She should not have made it as far as she did without a climax."

12