BEA 2016

Story Info
Queen Victoria.
2.2k words
4.58
38k
54
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book Expo America. Here we go, again. Will it be the same thing again?

Fly in, get the baggage, take a smelly cab to the hotel. Meet my Sales Director, Victoria (who goes by V), in the bar.

"We've got to set up the booth, Jack. But first, let's have a drink or two!" She winked. V has been my boss for five years. She rode the team hard for sales numbers, but she was fair. We had up years and down years, she knew there was only so much that was in our control. I was her go-to guy. It always felt good to have her praise. I didn't mind working under her, either.

V was late thirties, I'd guess, but she could play the grad student look. Sometimes she could look innocent, other times, severe. V had been with the company since she got out of school and had fifteen years with the company. She had wooed me away from another publisher several years back.

We had a few drinks in us and we went over to the exhibit hall to start getting ready.

"Have things calmed down with your divorce, Jack?"

Sometimes your college sweetheart is just meant for college, not the years after. I was still growing up and we were different people.

"As calm as they'll be. Expensive. Separating assets, starting over again. A lot of extra time. She was okay about it, V, thanks for asking."

"Did she give you a real reason?"

"Outside of the kids thing? Well..." I trailed off

"Well, what? Don't play coy with me."

I blushed a little.

"I think we both were seeking more sexually aggressive partners?"

"Jack!"

"I know, I just like a bossy woman, I suppose. And she wanted a guy to ruthlessly plow her." I joked.

V looked at me, squinting a little, analyzing me, almost. Not a mean glare, not a sympathy stare, it was more like hunger. She'd given me flirty looks over the years but this was a little different.

We made it to the convention center, checked in, got our badges. She made the rounds, seeing what competitors and partners were around. Looking at the sessions she'd attend. I was doing the grunt work, setting up the booth. Our colleagues would fly in tomorrow so that way we'd be flush with people for booth duty. I joined V for the rounds, shaking hands, catching up with everyone in the industry. Some folks in publishing were very academic and others were better dressed car salesmen. For some, a life and others a job.

"Ugh, V, those drinks have worn off and I'm not sure I can stand some of these people sober." I joked.

"I'm famished, too, let's eat. The Oyster House isn't too far away." She made a quick reservation on her phone and we started the stroll.

"Have you ever stayed at the Wheeler Mansion?" I asked.

"Only with a lover, a long time ago."

"A V sex story? I don't think I've heard one of those."

"Not much to tell, Jack. Just some simple lovemaking at a b-n-b. But maybe if you buy me a few drinks my tongue will loosen." She grinned.

We ate at the bar, her hand occasionally running up my forearms as we drank Lychee Martini's and shot Oysters. V was half Asian, Japanese, I think, and maybe a little African American. In her late thirties she was very well put together, posh, some might say and her business jeans drew attention to her big bubble-butt. She was 'athletic' and not some skinny little twig. Her tweed business jacket was rolled up at the sleeves and her dark hair fell into her eyes as she looked down at her buzzing phone.

I'm not sure what compelled me, the drink, her flirty touches earlier, habit with my ex-wife, but I innocently tucker her hair behind her ear. She looked up at me with a raised eyebrow and a mischievous grin.

"It's going to be like that, huh, Jack? You're going to violate HR policy?" She chided.

Realizing I had just had an intimate moment with my Director, I stammered - trying to backpedal.

She threw down some cash, grabbed my hand and we started walking back to the Hyatt.

"You broke policy," she continued in her joking manner, "you're going to have to convince me not to report you." She winked and she pulled me in for a kiss. No tongue but assertive. "I've wanted to do that for years." We walked to the hotel, exchanging glances and smiles and, what was this, I had butterfly's in my stomach? This was the first woman I had kissed, other than my now ex-wife, in over a decade.

There was a small gathering of people we knew by the hotel bar all from publishers or distributors who were loading up on booze. We socialized a bit.

My old boss, Darby, was there. He was a Brit and hated Victoria.

"I can't believe you work for that dyke." He said.

"Darby, really? I don't think she's a lesbian and if she is that's her business." If he had only seen us minutes ago.

"She's a bull dyke, really, what other reason would she have rejected me. I tried hooking up with that one years ago." He grabbed his crotch. "No one can resist this slab." That was Darby, arrogant, crass but that asshole did have a big-dick. I'd walked him on him getting a BJ from an intern once back at the UK office.

I started walking away. "If you play your cards right, Jack, maybe she'll give you a pegging." I rolled my eyes and made my way through the crowd. V came up behind me and whispered, "room 510, five minutes."

She left the crowd, I shook some hands as I watched her butt wiggle over the elevator.

I met her up there and we sat on the couch, looking out at the city lights. We talked and I told her about Darby.

"Fuck him. But I have been with women, of course men and even a few transgendered folks before."

"Really? What was like that?"

"Very hot, erotic. Why? Are you curious about them?"

"Truth be told, when I was a kid, I came across a magazine that had an advertisement for a 'shemale' and I stared at it, not believing a beautiful girl could have a cock."

"Would you make love to one?"

"I really don't know, V. I think it all comes down to the right person."

She kissed me again, this time with some playful tongue.

"Maybe you've kissed one and not even known."

She kissed me again and then broke off.

"Maybe," I said and tried to lean in for more of this hot make-out session.

"Jack, close your eyes and give me your hand."

I complied and said "Oh, I like where this is going." And moved my eyebrows up and down.

I heard and audible 'zip' and her jeans, I imagined, were coming off. She took my hand, and ran them up her thighs, from her knee, right up to her panty line. It was slow and tantalizing. Her panties we very silky at the edges and she guided me to her 'mound' which felt heftier than normal. I started to grab as she kissed me on my neck and ear.

"Keep exploring." She said huskily.

I never did find her pussy lips, or her clit. I found a hardening stick. I hadn't touched a cock other than my own. It's heat was immense and it was making me hard to feel her cock getting hard in my hand. I opened my eyes and she was biting her pouting lip. I stroked her, and then with my free hand brought her in for a kiss. She started wrestling my tongue and I fondled her smooth ballsack. She was on me from there.

She started stripping me and I her, I wanted to free her breasts. She straddled me and I roamed my hands on her big, juicy butt as she continue to sloppily kiss me. I moved my fingers under her panties and touched her arsehole. She cooed.

"Mmm, Jack. I love being touched there. I love being licked there, too."

She got bent over the couch in a doggy position, removed her panties and now with her voluptuous derriere in the air and it was all too inviting. I kissed each cheek and massaged her ass globes before I made my way down her crack, kissing, licking and nibbling. Then I ate her, it was easy to shove my tongue in her. Her hole enjoyed my slithering tickles and I reached around and grasped her dangling cock. She was still growing and I could tell by the handful she was thicker than I. I stroked her and pulled my head from her wonderful crevice and looked at her balls - 'here I go' I thought to myself - and I licked them back up, past her grundle to her hole again. Quickly I then sucked them from behind, each testicle one at a time. It was so musky and I felt like I 'belonged' to her balls in that moment. We switched positions and she was sitting on the couch, now.

Her thick cock was uncut. Her bulbous head wearing a turtle neck. I took it slow, never having done this. I looked up and her eyes were encouraging, which I needed. Her cock was intimidating.

I wanted to make her cum and I had always prided myself on my oral skills and so I went in. I did what I liked being done to me.

I licked her head, coyly, at first, rubbing it up and down the slit and then around the cock head. Down the base and then back up and wrapped my lips around the cockhead and grabbed her balls. Then I began to suck her dick, I had to stretch my mouth, it was a fat cock and I was loving the smell. It smelled like pure sex. She guided me, as I bobbed up and down, to take her shaft deeper. I didn't make it more than halfway down, so I wrapped my fist on the base and brought that up and down as I sucked the upper half of her cock.

She was moaning, calling my name but she wanted something else.

"Jack, I want what I think is your virgin ass."

I looked up at her, my mouth full of her fat schlong, my eyebrows raise. I nodded my head and then gave he one last lick up the shaft. I was naked now and she guided me to her bed by tugging on my average cock.

She rustled in her bag for some lube and had me lay on my back, leg spread. She lubed up her thick cock, then my hole and fingered me, first one, then two fingers and it didn't hurt. It was nice.

Then she lifted my legs and placed her cockhead at the entrance. My little arsehole was set to have an invader.

"No going back, Jackie." She said.

She pushed into me. There was resistance.

"Try moving your muscles like you're shitting." Her tone was impatient bordering on domineering.

I did as was told and her cockhead made it's way in. There was some burning. My brow furrowed.

"No way I can take it all." I was gasping.

"Oh, I'm taking your cherry, Jackie. Your hole will be mine." My dick started drooling. I loved hearing her taunt me. She eased in and out, in and out and slowly, half an inch at a time, made her way in. It hurt, she kept applying more lube.

"You're the tightest slut I've had in awhile. I'm going to make you loose, Jackie. I'm going to fuck you so hard that my cum will leak out of your hole this entire conference."

I was purring like a little bitch as half her cock was in me.

"Do you want me to give you a creampie? You want your boss to give you a creampie, Jackie? Open up that hole for me, take my big cock."

Soon it was all the way in and I adjusted to the thick intruder. It felt surprisingly good being full. She drove in deep and kissed me.

"You're an addict, now." She said and pinched my nipples.

My dick was leaking precum. She gave it a few light strokes and called it a clitty. I squeezed my ass muscles on her hard dick. It felt like a fair winning cucumber up there.

"Good whore. Keep milking my dick with your ass-pussy."

Then she started pounding me. My legs on her shoulders, her deep thrusts. My own cock aimed at my face and then she hit it. My prostate. Oh, why did god put that magic button there if he didn't want us to push it? I didn't want her cock out of my ass. She kept pushing my button and I came. I came all overmyself and when she saw it, she filled my once tight, virgin hole with her hot ropes of shemale cum.

We both lay, her kissing my chest.

"You belong to me now, you know that right?"

"Yes V."

"Queen Victoria in the bedroom, Jackie." She humped me one more time before pulling out.

The empty feeling made me feel lonley until she spooned me. And he semi-deflated cock was nuzzled in my cheeks. We feel asleep, with another day at BEA ahead of us.