Beach

Story Info
Short but wild story from the seashore.
823 words
3.83
13.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just before the sunset and they were standing on an empty beach watching the sun slowly sliding into the water. She was wearing a white tight top and turquoise shorts. Ha was standing right beside her with his hands around her waist and his head on her left shoulder. As his hands slowly moved around her belly, he could feel her smooth skin through the cloth and at the same time admire the perfectly round shape of her breasts that were just before his eyes. She leaned back to him a little bit more and slightly moved her butt up to tease his hard cock through their clothes.

"Why don't we go sit on that small wooden pier?" She whispered into his ear.

Even though he was not exactly the strong type, he lifted her up with his left hand holding her bent legs and right one under her back. She put her arms around his neck and helped him hold her. He was having a bit of trouble with such a weight, but the pier was not much farther than few meters.

They sat on the edge with their feet in the water and watched the sun. As her head was lying on his right shoulder and her left arm around his back, she realized that his heart was beating pretty fast at the moment.

"What is it?" she asked, smiling.

"I... suddenly feel an urge to jump into the water." He replied.

"Wow!" She looked surprised at him. "So, what exactly are you waiting for?"

He grabbed her around her waist and pushed them over the edge of the pier right into the water. The pier was only few centimetres above the water, which itself was just as deep as for them to stand with their heads and shoulders above surface. The water was quite warm after the whole sunny day. Her heart started beating no less fast now and before he could do anything, she joined their lips in a very passionate and energetic kiss. He pulled her closer and she placed her hands around the back of his head with her fingers wandering through his hair. The kiss turned into a wild play and her breaths in between each single kisses became really loud and heavy.

"I want... I need you... I need you... right now." She begged heavily.

He didn't wait a single moment, raised her from the water so she could sit on the edge of the pier and pulled down her shorts and pink panties at once. With her legs wide open his face was just in front of her beautiful smooth shaved pussy. For a second he waited and admired the view and then buried his mouth and nose deep into it. His tongue was working its way deep in and out and doing circles around her clit with an astonishing speed, wildness and precision. She had to support herself with her arms not to fall on her back and her legs straightened in a spasm from that bliss. Her mouth opened in a wide smile and she was sighing and moaning loud as with every movement of his tongue the energy in her pussy increased like a bomb that is about to explode any moment. She thought how hard this must have made him, and that was it. She couldn't last any longer. Like a massive wave, a feeling of pleasure swiftly spread from in between her legs making her fall on her back and shiver uncontrollably. But he did not stop. His tongue was still swirling around inside her hole and the pleasure was still building up. She rolled her eyes back.

The feeling completely blinded her. So much so that she didn't even noticed him getting up from the water and pulling down his own pants. For only a short moment she saw his rock hard tool, before he entered her gently, but fast. She could not move. The amazing feeling took over her completely. His movements were getting faster and faster. She knew what it was. It was surprising he lasted so long while so wild, but he was about to finish soon. His rams went so fast that she couldn't tell them apart anymore. However she realized he was not getting as deep as before. He must have been doubting whether to pull out or not. The feeling was too good, so she decided for him and wrapped her legs and arms tightly around him. With few much slower, but very hard thrusts he pushed deep into her and a warm feeling spread through her body. When he finally stopped, she opened her eyes and lowered her hands to his butt. Her long nails burrowed into his balls, like if she was trying to squeeze every last drop out of them. They were both lying like that for couple more minutes, until the sun disappeared under the horizon.