Beach and Stars at Night

Story Info
Story about time with Laurie in nature.
763 words
3.37
9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakenbb
jakenbb
7 Followers

This is a story of my girlfriend, Laurie, and me. This was in the summer of the first year we had gotten together. We had met earlier that spring, online. From the get-go our love for each other was passionate, hot, and never ending.

Just wishing for the summer, baby, the two of us lying on the beach looking at the sunset. Just enjoying being together. Our arms wrapped around each other. As the sun sets we begin to kiss, our tongues finding each other. Our hands pulling each other closer, caressing each other as our desire starts to build, lover.

Let's slip out of our clothes and see how well we fit skin to skin. Perfect fit! My breasts pressed up against you, feeling your hand stroking down my back. Feeling your cock as it begins to react, my pussy starting to drip from wanting you so very much, baby.

I want to gently make love with you, my darling our hands reaching down and stroking each other. Your cock trembling in my hand, my pussy dripping with love juice as you stroke it. Lovingly fucking each other with our hands, sweetheart as we kiss deeply, passionately. Wanting each other so very much!

My hard nipples pressing against your chest and feeling yours against me, as we pull each other closer. Your fingers sliding deep in my pussy as I stroke up and down your cock. I want to make love to you, baby.

I turn onto my back as you move on top of me, our lips still locked together. My legs spread open wide for you as we rub the tip of your cock up and down my pussy. Feel how wet I am for you, Jake! Then slowly, gently you slide it inside me. All the way in, looking deep into each other's eyes. Seeing the passion we have for one another.

Slowly you start to slide in and out of me, gently fucking me. My hips meeting each thrust as you slowly increase the tempo. Feeling our desire increase we begin to fuck harder and faster. In and out, baby as I call out for you. Oh Jake, I want to feel you deep in me making love by the water all night long.

Faster now, baby we fuck each other. Feel the come coating our cock as you slide in and out of me. Faster and harder, lover cum in me, Jake, cum deep in me. I want us to cum together, cum as one.

Feeling your hard cock tremble inside as you slide it in my pussy and just hold it there. Our bodies locked together, looking deep in each other's eyes. Then you slowly start to slide it out then plunge it deep in me again. Over and over you move slowly out and ram hard and fast back in.

Making me moan for you Jake, wanting you. Harder, baby, yes, please, now ram me hard and fast. Come on, lover do it, fuck me good. I want to feel you cum in me, baby. My hips meeting yours as you ram your cock in me looking at each other and talking as we fuck. You are turning me on, baby! Making me hotter and hotter for you, both of us moaning loud as we fuck one another deep. I love feeling you hit the bottom of my cunt, baby. You feel so good inside me, Jake especially when you are all the way in me. Feel my pussy grip your cock, lover pulling you into me.

Cum with me, baby, cum hard inside me. Yes baby do it now! Keep sliding it in and out of me, lover, keep loving me while I milk you dry, in and out sweetie slowly sliding in me. Lay with me, Jake and hold me tight. I want to feel your arms holding me, safe and warm. Cuddling with you as the stars come out and listening to the waves as the lap along the shore.

Soon we will head back to the cabin to continue our lovemaking. But for now let's just rest in each- others' arms, gently stroking one another, kissing each other and talking softly. Looking forward to our next adventure baby, god I LOVE you and LUST You!!!

Love,

Laurie

P.S. Did I ever tell you about my secret desire to fuck in front of others? Not to let them get involved, but just to watch, with envy, as you and I go wild. Hmm, guess I'll need to share that soon. Smooch!

jakenbb
jakenbb
7 Followers