Beach Bikini Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We only had one other close call. As we dashed across the side street from the second block to the third, one of those long beer trucks turned off the main street, catching us full in his headlights. He skidded to a stop, and we all froze. None of us even remembered to cover up, so he got the full visual tour -- eight tits and nipples, four bald slits. Ally saved the day, breaking us out of our stupor by waving at the guy, then grabbing two of our hands, and pulling us into the alley. That gave him the final naked bits, our asses, as we scampered away. By the time he got the truck back in gear, we were hidden again.

We had to give up on the alley for the third block, there was almost nowhere to hide. We ran over to the residential street, and started working our way up the block. Most of the houses had front porches, providing us our choice of shelter, but after the smoking guy, we weren't comfortable assuming that no one was out there. We felt more vulnerable on people's porches, it was a lot more likely that they would notice us, consider us trespassing, and call the police. Also, there were street lights, so there weren't nearly as many dark spots for hiding as there had been in the back.

We raced from hiding place to hiding place, believing we were minimizing our exposure. The reality is, though, it probably would have been more subtle simply to stroll straight up the sidewalk from one end of the block to the other. I mean, the kind of frantic scurrying we were doing would definitely attract anybody's eyes, but someone has to scrutinize a naked girl to be sure it's skin and not just neutral-colored clothing. When we reached the end and crossed over to the fourth block, we returned to the alley, and fortunately, it had hiding places.

We finally crossed the fourth street, which meant we had reached the block containing our hotel. We had an easy time covering the last half block, and our final safe zone was a service overhang at the back of the hotel. From there, there was no possibility of stealth -- the parking lot was open, brightly lit, and the office was all the way at the front by the street. And the office was where we had to go -- all of our room keys had been in our pockets, which were washed out to sea.

We just stood there for a minute, no one saying anything -- we were so near, but it felt so far. Jessi broke the silence. "You guys wait here, I'll go get a key. Be right back."

She set off toward the office, back straight, chin high, as if there was nothing unusual about being out and about without a stitch of clothing on. When she had only taken a few steps, I said, "Fuck it, I'm not letting her do that by herself," and I jogged up to join her. A few steps later, Ally and Dani were in lock step with us.

There was one guy out in the parking lot, searching through the luggage in back of his SUV, trying to find something his wife or kids needed. He stopped and stared, uncomprehending. We got to the street and turned to enter the office. A couple of cars were passing by, and honked wildly at our nakedness.

We entered the office, and all was quiet -- not much activity in a budget hotel in a small town this late. No one was at the desk, but we could hear a TV, volume low, nearby. Dani rang the bell, and a young guy, pretty close to our age, appeared from the back. "Can I hel-" was all he got out before he saw the state we were in.

Our room was registered in Jessi's name. She showed the clerk her ID, and he gave each of us a new key. He ran the cards through the magnetizer as slowly as possible, I noticed, taking in all the scenery, scanning and recording all our body parts into his personal memory.

I've never been so happy to see the inside of a cheap hotel room. We all took quick, hot showers, washing away the salt from the ocean, the dirt from the alley, and the stress from our trek.

: : : : :

The four of us have been friends literally since before we can remember. We have grown up to be healthy, sexual beings, but as friends, we're not sexual with each other.

With a couple of exceptions. On a different beach, the first time we had gotten completely naked in public, we had all rubbed ourselves until we came.

And after a different adventure, without Jessi or Ally, Dani and I got so aroused that we went down on each other. We gave each other mind blowing, shattering orgasms. Afterward, I was very grateful not to sense any awkwardness between us. We agreed that being sexual with each other wasn't really who we are, and it was just an isolated incident, not the beginning of something. And that we saw no reason for the others to know.

Our hotel room had two double beds. Jessi and I shared one, Ally and Dani the other. That was a better arrangement than one girl per bed with the other two sleeping on the floor on bedrolls, palettes, or hotel cots. We were perfectly comfortable sharing beds because we weren't sexual with each other -- seeing each other naked, even a little cuddling at night, was just a casual expression of our friendship, nothing sexual about it. That it was a step beyond what most friends are comfortable with, well, that just made it more special.

I couldn't sleep. Jessi whispered, "Are you awake?"

I whispered back, "Yup, wide awake."

She paused for a minute. "Are you scared?"

"A little, but not really. More, um..."

"Aroused?"

"Um, yeah."

"Me too. "

"What do you wanna do abou-"

She interrupted me with a kiss. A deep one. Open mouth. After a tentative moment, tongue.

She was a great kisser. My pussy flooded.

I heard smacking, slurping sounds from the other bed.

"We can, like, totally hear you over here," Ally moaned. "I think all of us, um, are, um, feeling the same need."

"You guys just go for it," Dani continued. "We're going to." Then there were more slurping and smacking sounds.

Jessi pulled me in for another kiss, caressed the tops of my thighs, locating my slit with her fingers. She rubbed up and down for a moment, discovered how wet I was, and buried a finger inside me, then two fingers. I returned the favor. After a few minutes of that, as good as it felt, I wanted to go for something more concentrated and intense.

It never occurred to me, until my tryst with Dani, that when receiving oral sex, it makes a huge difference who is giving it. When guys had gone down on me, they put minimal effort into it, simply moving their tongues across my outer lips. Backed with almost zero knowledge of the physiology down there, it was usually quite uninspiring.

I had always heard that receiving oral sex was spectacular, life changing, but until Dani, I had never experienced that. It's not that I prefer Dani, or girls in general. I definitely prefer guys, but it turns out that a little enthusiasm goes a long way, and none of the guys I had been with had any enthusiasm for cunnilingus. Although neither Dani nor I had ever given a girl head before, actually having the equipment in question provides a lot of insight into what will feel good.

Insight and enthusiasm -- let's see how far that can take us. I began to lower myself down Jessi's body, intending to launch her into orbit. I kissed her nipples for a moment on the way down, and kissed her tummy. When I passed her navel, she whispered, "Wait, are you sure?"

"Yup," I hummed, "I want to."

"Okay," she moaned, "but, wait a minute."

She began to twist and turn. I wasn't sure at first what she was doing, then it clicked: she was flipping herself over, so she could do me while I did her.

We settled on our sides, laid our heads on each other's lower thighs, and lifted our upper legs up and out of the way, providing full access to the sensitive bits. I felt her sliding her head over my thigh toward my slit, I lowered my face to her pussy, and tasted another girl's sex for the second time. Dani told me later that she and Ally 69'd too, Ally on her back, Dani on top.

The sensations from Jessi's mouth were incredible. I don't know exactly what she was doing, but it was exactly what I needed. In this position, however, I wasn't just there to enjoy, I needed to provide Jessi as much pleasure as she was giving me.

I admit, I don't know what I'm doing down there, but I like to think I have a pretty good imagination, and I did things that seemed like they would feel good. I caressed the length of her slit with the soft part of my tongue, working it between the outer lips, to the softer inner tissues, and I homed in on her clit, giving it more intensity, more soft direct stimulation, sucking it out of the soft tissue enclosing it, and vibrating across it with the tip of my tongue. (Aside to any guys at school who I might go out with: ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?) I must have been doing something right -- she slowly squirmed, wiggled her hips, pressed her pussy harder onto my face, and moaned deeply.

She was definitely doing something right to me -- at this rate I was going to explode, soon. Her mouth on me, and my mouth on her, it was like they were the positive and negative nodes of a high-voltage power supply -- when they both connected, the electricity flowed. All the circuits lit up. Mine did, anyway, and from her wriggling and moaning, it was clear that Jessi's did too.

My orgasms are usually explosions, overtaking me in a tsunami of sensations. This one was different. It built from nothing, just a radiant glow of pleasure from tongue on pussy. From there it built, a little bit at a time, getting bigger, bigger, more intense, building some more, growing, growing, mounting, increasing, climbing, intensifying, expanding, escalating, snowballing, growing some more, increasing some more, I thought it would never peak. Through all that, I maintained a lock on Jessi's clit, sucking on it and washing my tongue back and forth across it. I was practically screaming onto it from the intensity she was giving me, and I think she might have been screaming onto mine, that would explain the vibration I was feeling.

When her orgasm arrived, her body went completely rigid from its power, and I felt mine do the same. My thighs clamped down hard on her head, and her thighs clamped down on mine. That shut us both off from being able to breathe, so, sadly to say, we weren't able to maintain a state of infinite cumming.

The next few minutes were a blur. One of us must have flipped around so we faced the same, and we held each other tightly, trembling with aftershocks. Sleep came easily, and quickly, and was deep and long.

After everything that happened Saturday, when Sunday morning came, college-girl budget or not, we slept in.

: : : : :

On the road, about halfway back to school, I started laughing.

"What?" the girls asked.

"I'm just thinking of that guy on his back porch, smoking," I said.

"What's funny about him?"

"He was older, not in great shape. With a house like that, I bet he's got a blue collar job, probably menial. I don't picture him getting out much. I was just picturing what people will think when he tries to tell them about the four naked girls that appeared out of nowhere in his back yard."

: : : : :