Beach Blanket Gang Bang Conclusion

Story Info
Mature plumper gangbanged by college studs.
4.1k words
4.24
89.4k
40
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian glanced out of the corner of her eye to where Cathy had been lying on the blanket and saw that the plump woman was in much the same position she was. There was a hard cock in all of her holes as well and the three young men using her were rooting on her and hammering away for all they were worth.

Grant, who was in her pussy, seemed to be getting frustrated and was taking it out on her tits by twisting and pulling on her nipples as hard as he could. He pulled one of the needles out of her left tit and jammed it into her nipple, causing her to groan around the cock in her mouth. James was standing to the side watching the two women being used as he tugged and pulled on his cock. But try as he might, he could not get an erection and he too, seemed to be getting frustrated and angry.

"Uummmmph." Cathy moaned as the young cock tried to burrow its way down her throat.

"God damn it!" Grant said, "Her cunt is so full of cum that I can't get enough friction to cum myself."

"I am doing just fine in her plump ass." Joe said as he pulled his cock all the way out of Cathy's ass and then slammed back in as hard as he could.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, it hurts." She said as she bobbed and slurped on the rock hard cock in her mouth.

"Pull out of her ass!" Grant told Joe as he continued to stab Cathy's tits and nipples with the needle he had pulled out of her.

"Fuck you, I aint stopping." Joe replied as he stroked the woman's ass.

"No, just pullout long enough for me to get my cock in her ass, and then you shove yours back in. We already did a dp on her cunt, now let's do her ass." Grant said back to Joe.

"Oh fuck yeah. Let's do it." Joe said as he yanked his cock out of Cathy's ass, causing her to groan again.

"Un uh, un uh." She said as the cock in her mouth erupted in hot streams of white cum and dribbled out of the corner of her mouth.

"Oh yeah, we got to do her now!" Joe said as Grant pulled his super-slick cock out of her well used pussy and repositioned himself so that the bloated, purple head of his cock rested against her slightly gaping asshole and plunged into it.

"Jump on in!" Grant said to Joe.

"I've never done a dp on an ass, so this is going to be fun." The college student said as he shoved his cock into Cathy's plump ass, next to Grant's.

"AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!" She half-screamed as the second cock stretched her bruised asshole further than it had ever been in her life.

"Somebody shut her up." Grant said as the two young men see-sawed in and out of her.

"Suck me hard, bitch." James said as he stuck his half-erect cock into her mouth and grabbed her head with both hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Vivian had given up on doing anything except being the cum receptacle for Seth, George, and Bobby, who were all grunting and moaning as they approached their orgasms.

"Oh fuck, baby. I am going to cum so hard." Seth groan as he grabbed Viv's hips pushed her down over his spurting cock.

"Me too, shit!" Bobby said as he thrust his huge penis into the coed's ass and spewed his semen deep into her.

"Uuggggg." Was the only thing that George said, as he shot his sperm down Viv's throat.

George and Bobby both collapsed, yanking their rapidly deflating dicks out of the exhausted coed.

"Let me up baby. I got to go piss." Seth said as he rolled his girlfriend off of him and onto the towels they had used.

Viv ended up on her side, facing where Cathy was being buffeted between Joe, Grant and James.

"Damn, she's going to be sore as hell tomorrow. She won't be able to sit for a month." Vivian thought to herself. "She probably won't want a dick in her pussy for a while either."

Seth got up and walked over by the trash cans and relieved himself, then returned to the sex-fest, only to find Viv asleep. He lay down next to her and pulled a beach towel over them both and was asleep himself in seconds.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cathy was groaning nearly continuously as Grant and Joe hammered away on her ass.

"OH FUCK, THIS FEELS SO GOOD!" Grant said as he slid in and out of the plumper's ass.

"You love this, don't you Cathy?" Looking at her face, contorting in pain as her ass was stretched and James' now hard cock slid down her throat, said to her.

"Unhuh." She tried to say around James' cock.

"I do love it." She thought to herself through the drugs and alcohol, as she sucked and bobbed, trying to get James to cum in her mouth one more time.

"Oh my God. I am going to squirt again." Joe said, as he spurted what cum he had left into her ass.

"Me too." Grant gasped as he also began to empty the remainder of his sperm into her ass.

"Dude! She's got cum running out of her ass and it's dripping down onto your nuts." Joe said to Grant, who just smiled, grabbed Cathy's right tit and stuck one of the pins from her nipple completely into her battered breast.

"OH, that hurts, please take it out." She whined as she managed to pull her mouth off James' cock for a second.

"Sure baby." Grant said as he pulled the pin from her tit and thrust it into her nipple, causing her to cry out in pain. But, to everyone's surprise, Cathy had a body shaking, pussy-juice squirting orgasm.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...OOOOOOOO...AAAAHHHHHHH!" She wailed as her head dropped back onto Grants shoulder and rolled from side to side while cum ran from of stretched out asshole and cunt.

"Get off Grant and get on your knees, Cathy dear." James said to her as he grabbed both tits and started lifting her to her feet.

"Here, have some more wine and another pill. You seem to be coming down off your high and we don't want that now, do we?" James said as he let go of her tits long enough to grab a packet of "X" out of his pants pocket and force fed it to her, and then poured the last of a bottle of wine down her throat.

"Now get on your hands and knees and put your ass in the air for me." James demanded.

"But...but my ass hurts so bad already, can't I suck you off, please?" She begged as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands and mouth around James' rigid cock and looked up at him with loving puppy-dog eyes.

"No way, bitch. Put that big ass of yours into the air, reach back and spread it. I am going to pound on you until I cum, even if that takes the rest of the night." James said to the plump redhead.

"Okay, I'll do what you want." Cathy said as she turned her back to James, dropped her head down onto the blanket, reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could.

"Hehehehehehehehehehe. Do my ass, good." She giggled as the latest does of "X" and alcohol hit her system like a truck.

"Oh yeah, baby. Daddy's going to drive you into the ground." James smirked as he dropped to his knees, aimed the head of his cock at Cathy's gaping, cum filled ass and drove his dick into her, balls deep. Cathy let out a strangled, nearly animal, groan as her fingers dug into the blanket and her hands curled into fists.

"Aaaarrggg."She groaned as her head flipped from side-to-side and her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Look at this ass jiggle and shake. DAMN! This feels so fucking good." James said as he grabbed Cathy by the hips and began to pound her in earnest.

"OH! More, more, more." The plumper said as she drove her ass back into James' cock.

"I can fuck for hours now and I am going to wear your fat ass out." James told her, his face a mask of determination as he drove into her cum-slick asshole and then pulled out so he could dive in again.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH. GOD! Please fuck me harder. Make my ass jiggle for you." The drugged woman slurred.

"You got it." James replied. "And away we go." He continued as he drove his hips forward so hard that he pushed her down onto her stomach.

"AAAAAHHHHHH. Yes, pound me, pound my ass. Fuck me until I can't move." She groaned as she lay her head down on the right side, closed her eyes and panted like a bitch in heat.

The rest of the guys, less Seth who was snoring on the towel he and Vivian lay on, who had been fucking Cathy all night sat down in a semi-circle around them to James ride Cathy like a two dollar whore. They were all sure that this was going to be an epic ass-fuck.

"Got to get into the right position." James said as he scooted his knees up so that they straddled Cathy's plump, sweaty ass, moving his pelvis as close to her ass-hole as he could get, and then pushed his eight inches in until his pubes were tickling her ass.

"Hehehehe, you're tickling my ass with your pubes." She laughed as she wiggled back at him.

"You... are going to get pounded." James said. He leaned forward, placing the palms of her hands on the prostrated woman's shoulder blades, pinning her to the ground and pulled his cock completely out of her ass, then he drove back into her as hard as he could.

"SMACK, SMACK, SMACK" resounded across the silent beach with each thrust of James' hips.

"Spread your ass, bitch." James snarled at her as he jack-hammered her shaking, jiggling ass.

"I...can't...breath. You're pushing down on me too... hard." She panted.

"I don't give a shit. Spread your ass." He demanded again.

"O...okay." She wheezed, reaching back with both hands and spreading her battered ass to provide her tormentor better, deeper access to her, still leaking asshole.

James, who had been fucking the plump, drugged/drunk redhead for nearly half an hour by this time, was now pounding on her ass as hard and fast as he could, but try as he might, he could not cum again.

"Fuck, I can't cum." He said to the circle of men around him.

"Hurt her, maybe that will get you off, dude."

Bobby recommended, while he tried to stroke his cock hard again, but without much success.

"Yeah, yeah." Said James as he snaked his hand under her right breast and yanked one of the needles out of her nipple and squeezed her tit as hard as he could.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA." She squealed as her fingers dug even deeper into the blanket and her eyes and mouth sprung open like saucers.

"NO, NO, NO. Please don't!" She pleaded as James stuck the needle into the side of her plump tit.

"Shut the fuck up and let me cum." James snarled at her as he continued to stick the needle into the plump woman's tit.

Looking at the circle of young men sitting around them, James said:

"Shit, one of you stick your dick in her mouth so all I have to listen to is my cock up her ass and her moans."

Bobby, who was sitting directly in front of the impaled plumper immediately slid forward, grabbed her by her hair, lifted her head just a bit, and then stuck the swollen head of his cock between Cathy's lips and snarled at her:

"Suck my cock, cunt."

"Yes, okay, I will." The well-fucked, plump mature woman passively said as she closed he lips around the hard, young penis in front of her.

"Damn, I still can't cum!" James said with rising anger in his voice.

"God damn it! I am going to have to really hurt this cunt to get off one more time." He continued through clinched teeth.

"Dude, I got an idea to help you." George said to James.

"Take your cock out of her ass for a minute and roll her over on her back." The young man said.

"Why?" James asked as he continued to pound on her, now raw, ass.

"Just fuckin do it and I bet you get off again." George replied.

Yanking his cock out of the groaning woman, James said:

"Okay, but if I don't, I get to fuck your sister."

"Shit you can fuck my sister anyway, as long as I can watch and take pictures for you." George laughed.

"Roll over on your back, bitch." George said to Cathy, who was still sucking on Bobby's fat cock.

"Okay." She said, as she rolled over onto her back, assuming that James was going to fuck her slimy, cum-filled pussy.

"Now what?" She asked groggily as she settled into her new position.

"Bobby, stick your cock back into her mouth." George said and then;

"James, put her legs over your shoulders and stick your cock back up her fat ass."

"Okay, bro. I am still not sure what you are doing, but I love the feeling of my cock penetrating her asshole."

Cathy started to protest;

"No, not my assho..."

But she was cut short by Bobby, who was kneeling next to her, sticking his cock back down her throat, gagging her in the process.

"I love fucking women in the ass." James said as he grabbed her ankles and put her calves over his arms and popped his hugely swollen, purple cockhead back into Cathy's slightly open, cream pie of an asshole.

"UHHH!" The plump, mature woman grunted around the cock in her mouth as she felt the golf-ball sized head of James' dick slide into her asshole and then his balls bounce off of her plump ass cheeks as he bottomed out in her back passage.

"Pull out until just the head of your dick is in her ass, squirt this baby oil on her taint and let it run down over your cock as push back in. Do that a couple times and you'll have her nice and lubed, even better than our cum in her."

James did as he was told and after a couple of strokes, James was sliding in and out of the woman who was old enough to be his mother with ease, but suddenly, Cathy's eyes popped wide open and she mumbled around the dick in her mouth;

"It's burning. It's burning. Please stop, it hurts, it's burning so bad."

Laughing at the extreme discomfort of their new friend as he continued to drill her asshole, James said;

"Now what George, how is this going to help me cum?

"Like this." George said as he pulled another needle out of Cathy's right nipple and buried it in her tit, causing her to scream around Bobby's dick.

"Aiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

"That was nice, bro. Do it again. Here, let me hold her tit for you and drive it right down the center of her nipple." James said, still fucking her burning asshole.

"Hell, all you guys grab a needle and do whatever you want too to this bitch." James grunted

All the young men seemed to pounce on the impaled woman, yanking needles out of her nipples and

poking into her all over her body.

"Uh...ouch...AHHHHH...NO...aiiiee...stop...Uh, unuh." She protested as she tried to wiggle away from the huge cock that was buried in her ass and the needles that attacked her plump, target-rich body.

While all of that was happening, James wrapped his big hand around Cathy's left breast, standing it up and positioning it for George's attack.

"Bobby, let her watch this." James said as his excitement rose and his pumping became more urgent.

"Yeah, this should be fun!" Bobby said as he pulled his cock from her sucking mouth and lifted her head just enough that she could see what was happening to her nipple.

"Cover her mouth with your hand." George said to Bobby as he positioned the needle directly over the center of the woman's ultra sensitive nipple and let its sharp tip penetrate just enough to let her know exactly what was coming.

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA."

She screamed into the hand that covered her mouth as the three inch long needle was SLOWLY pushed into her hard, erect nipple.

James groaned as he watched the needle being shoved into her nipple and down into her tit.

"Bobby, stick your cock down her throat to keep her quiet." He ordered as he watched the other men sticking and stabbing the plump woman.

They were sticking them into her boobs and arms. They were sticking them into her bibs and sides and they were sticking them, some deeply, into her plump, jiggling ass.

"Oh FUCK! YEAH!" James said as he felt his orgasm approaching.

"More, bros, more. I am almost there." He groaned as he felt the stirrings of his hard-earned climax begin.

"Oh shit, bury them in her tits and ass!" James continued as he stared at the one sticking out of her left nipple.

With her breasts splayed out on her ribcage and her ass curled up off the ground as James hammered her like piston in a muscle car, all of the guys with a needle shoved them into her to the hilt. George shoved one through her right nipple, Bobby, who had been holding her head with one hand as he fucked her mouth and had been stabbing into her right tit, buried his as deeply as he could in her left one.

"Watch this." Grant said as he buried his in her left ass cheek as Joe stabbed her right ass cheek at the same time.

As Cathy screamed around Bobby's dick at the pain being inflicted on her tits and ass, James rabbit-fucked her asshole until he finally came.

"OH FUCK." He said as his faced turned red from the exertion of rabbit-fucking her and three squirts of cum shot into her battered ass and Bobby ejaculated into her bruised mouth.

"Oh shit, I love cumming in bitches' mouths." He said as she shot a huge gob of sperm-laden semen down her throat as she gagged and whined from the assault her body was enduring as James fell off to the side with his arm over his face panting like a dog, as he tried to catch his breath.

"Dude, that was great! How's our center piece doing? And, does anyone know what time it is? He said, to no one in particular.

"Our 'guest of honor' is passed out, and it's 4:30am, Saturday morning. " Grant replied in answer to James' questions.

Getting up off the ground, Bobby said;

"Fuck, I need to go home and get some sleep. I got a date with Thuy tonight and that little Vietnamese babe loves to fuck like a bunny."

"Shit, you aint gonna have no cum for her after this fuck-a-thon." James said with a laugh.

"I am cancelling my grope session with Maria for tonight." He continued.

"We need to get the hell out of here." Joe said.

"The early surfers will be here in an hour."

"What are we going to do about our guest of honor? We can't just leave her lay here." Bobby said as he looked at the woman who had given them all so much pleasure, as she slept in the sand at his feet.

"Hell, let's fold her clothes up next to her, cover her up in the blanket and leave her here. She'll find her way home when she wakes up and she won't remember much of anything, except that every ole she has is sore. Her tits hurt and she has a bunch of piercings that she didn't use to have. Oh, yeah, she has a funny taste in her mouth." James said as he finished putting his clothes back on.

"George, wake up the sleeping duo over there and why don't you and Grant take care of Cathy while the rest of us cleans this place up. Oh, and get rid of the needles in her tits and ass. Put them in one of the wine bottles and we'll take it with us." He continued.

George and Joe went over to Cathy, who was sound asleep from the drugs and alcohol the college boys had been pumping into her all night and positioned her on the blanket so that they could fold it over her. Then they slowly pulled the needles out of her tits and ass. The only time she really stirred, was when they pulled the ones out of her nipples, which they both decided needed a seriously hard pinching after they pulled the needled out.

Cathy was so sound asleep; that it only got an "Ooooooh" from her as they positioned her on her side, in case she hurled, and pulled the blanket over her naked, sperm coated body.

"Come on; let's get the fuck out of here." James said as the group headed towards the parking lot.

"I am tired." Vivian, who had been asleep for nearly two hours, said as she hugged Seth's arm while they walked.

"Really, you're tired?" Joe said with as laugh, slapping her on her ass.

Viv rubbed her ass and said; "Careful, my ass is sore."

"If you think your ass is sore, just think of how 'Cathy dear" is going to feel when she sits up in a few hours. She is going to think her as is on fire." Bobby laughed.

"Yup, our plumper is going to be one tired, sore, sperm-filled bitch when she finally wakes up. Let's go to Denny's and get something to eat, I am starving." James said as he hit the door lock to his Expedition and everyone except Viv and Seth climbed in and drove off.

12