Beach Box

Story Info
Watching her change in her beach box.
2.5k words
4.28
36.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,478 Followers

I was facing a long lunch break, having gone to lunch early and not having any meeting scheduled until after two, so I decided to take a stroll on the beach.

Just casually strolling along, admiring nature, admiring the young lovelies scattered around the beach. Not all that many of them which was not surprising, seeing it was a normal workday, but there were a few. Mainly young mothers from what I could see, the main clue being all those young children running around. Not wanting to find myself treading toddlers under foot I deviated onto that stretch where the sand is met by the encroaching grass, grass that is named surprisingly enough as 'beach grass'. The grass did make for a firmer footing.

Along the back of the grass, up against the fence that marked the division between beach and public highway, there was a row of beach boxes. These beach boxes are a bit of an anachronism, being built in the early 1900's. You can't build one now. The councils won't allow it. All you can do is keep your box in good repair if you happen to be one of the lucky owners. If a box falls down, bad luck. You can't build a replacement.

I was passing one of these boxes and noticed that the door was open. It's just human habit to look through an open door, especially if it was normally closed. The box was quite nicely fitted out. There was carpet on the floor, a small table and chairs, a picture on the wall, a full length mirror, and the gem of the lot, a young lady, topless, looking over her figure in the mirror.

Now I suspected that the young lady hadn't realised that the box door had swung open. She was standing there, checking herself out, lifting her breasts and giggling when she let them drop and they bounced. Bounced very nicely, too. It seemed to me, as a concerned citizen, that I should let her know that her door was open.

I gave a discreet cough and she spun around to see who was there, which was rather indiscreet of her, considering the way she was dressed. Or not dressed in this case. She promptly gave a small scream and it was hand-bra time which was a great pity. She really did have very nice breasts. Not too big, not too small. At least, that was my considered opinion.

"Excuse me," I said, seeing I had her attention. "I thought perhaps you didn't realise that you'd left the door open."

"OK. Thank you. Good bye."

Anyone would think she was in a hurry for me to go away. Couldn't be that of course. She wouldn't deliberately give the bum's rush to a fine upstanding chap like me, so I ignored her hasty comment.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Why do women answer questions with a question instead of answering the actual question?"

"Why do you assume we do?" she said indignantly, and I sighed.

"Tell me your age," I said. Not a question but an instruction. Maybe that would work better.

"Eighteen, but you still haven't said why you want to know."

"I needed to know if I had to beat a hasty retreat or if I could continue talking for a bit longer. Children get so upset by little things but seeing you're an adult. . ." I shrugged to indicate that I thought everything was fine.

"As far as I'm concerned you can feel free to beat your hasty retreat. The hastier the better as far as I'm concerned."

"No hurry," I said comfortably. "Before I toddle along would you be so kind as to drop your hands. They're interfering with my vision of perfection."

"No. Go away."

"Hmm. You know, I bet I could make you move your hands without touching your arms or using any force."

"You could not. Not going to happen, no way, no how."

"Yeah, it will," I said softly. "And if you drop your hands then I'm entitled to give your breasts a quick kiss."

"Not going to happen," she insisted and I winked at her.

"Watch," I said.

I don't think it occurred to her just how close I was. Those boxes are really very small. I reached over, slid a couple of fingers into the waist of her bikini pants and started sliding them down. She squawked and grabbed at her pants. In that situation, what girl wouldn't?

She yanked her pants back into place, blushing madly, remembered her toplessness and hastened to re-establish a hand-bra. My hands were there first, not to grab her breasts but to stop her covering them up.

"Hold it a moment. You lost the bet, remember."

Leaning forward I brushed my lips across her nipples and then stepped back again. A very light touch but she certainly felt it. Even though she slapped her hand-bra back on I could see her nipples puckering.

"I didn't accept any bet," she said furiously.

"Maybe not, but I did. Anyway I've taken my payment so why worry. Anyway, I'll give you another chance."

"What do you mean, another chance? I don't want another chance. I want you to go away."

"Relax. You're just getting yourself all worked up over nothing. Just stand the way you are, covering your charms with your hands. Ah, on second thoughts you could move your hands a little. No? I didn't think so. Like I said, relax for a moment."

With that I reached over and slipped her bikini bottom down again while she just stood there as though paralysed, unable to believe I was doing such a thing. Standing straight again I took hold of her wrists and moved her hands away from her breasts, then looked her over. Definitely worth looking at as far as I was concerned.

She was spluttering, trying to say something but seemed unable to express herself. Suddenly she went quite pale and found her voice.

"Oh my god," she said in low tones. "You're going to rape me."

Well, really, how had she jumped to that conclusion? Surely not because I'd pulled her bikini down? I was quite irritated at her assumption.

"Oh, come on," I protested. "I'm only looking. Admittedly you have a very desirable body, lovely breasts, shapely, ah, mons, slim figure, tanned and fit. Apart from that, what have you got going for you? OK. A very pretty face, lovely eyes, nice hair, and a very sweet voice. But just because you're flaunting your assets at me doesn't mean I'll descend to rape. I mean, there's a thousand young mothers on the beach, not fifty feet from here. One scream from you and they'll come charging to the rescue and I don't fancy my chances of running away from a horde of young women who are practised at running after small children, especially with my trousers around my ankles. I'd probably trip and fall and if that happened they'd probably bury me at the spot where I fell. I'm sorry, but you'll have to excuse me for not raping you today."

"I am not flaunting my assets, as you so crudely put it," she protested, ignoring everything else I said. Typical woman, only hearing what she wanted to hear. "You pulled down my bikini and are holding my arms."

"OK, I'll admit to that much." Not that I had much choice because that is what I was doing. "But you can't blame me that you're so attractive. That's all your own fault."

She looked as though she was going to blow a fuse so I hastened to get in first.

"Anyway, are we agreed that I'm not going to rape you?" I asked.

"All right, so you're not going to rape me. Will you please let go of my arms?"

"Well, if you insist, but holding your arms keeps my hands busy. If they're not kept busy they'd want to do things like this."

I released one arm and ran my now unbusy hand across her breasts, sweeping down and rubbing against her mons.

"Will you stop that?" she snapped, slapping at my wayward hand. "If you're not going to rape me why are you still here?"

"One, because I like looking at you. Two, because I like teasing you. Three, because I'm wondering if you would scream if I tried to rape you. Four, because I have a suggestion I want to put to you."

"Yes, I would most certainly scream," she snapped.

"OK. Strike out reason three. If I may explain reason four to you?"

She just gave me a hard look so I mentally shrugged and proceeded to put forth my idea.

"I was thinking that you could turn around and bend over that chair just there. I would, ah, enter you slowly so that you can decide if you like it or not. If you say stop that's the end of the matter. I will retire in defeat and you can go swimming, virtue intact."

"You're mad. Why would I agree to anything like that?"

I smiled and ran my hand lightly over her breasts, brushing across a pair of nipples that were erect and quite sensitive from the little shudder she gave.

"Because, like it or not, you're somewhat aroused, and you're wondering what it would be like to have someone make love to you like this. You're thinking that this is a situation that may never occur again and if you don't go with it you may find yourself kicking yourself for being too scared to take a chance."

I stood there smiling and she stood there looking as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Seeing she wasn't protesting I turned her round and eased her closer to the chair. The next thing she knew she was bending over it, using her hands to brace herself, while her head was turned around as she looked at me, saying what sounded like, "But, but,".

I started rubbing her mound and her eyes opened very wide and she hastily swung her head back to the front, apparently not wanting to look at me. Her nipples hadn't lied to me, she really was somewhat aroused. I didn't waste any real time on foreplay, just enough to confirm her readiness, and then I was easing her lips apart and my cock was pressing against her. Stretching her lips a little more and I was pressing past them, releasing them to close over me. She gave a soft scream, and kept on giving it, as I pressed firmly down her passage.

I had suspected that she wasn't a virgin and was relieved to find that I was right. Her reactions would have been somewhat different if she'd been a complete innocent. Before I was fully in her I found her pressing back against me, helping me. Then my groin was mashing against hers and her scream cut off as if severed by a knife.

My arms went around her. I was dying to get my hands firmly on those lovely breasts of hers. I rubbed them softly, starting to move my hips at the same time.

"You feel wonderful," I breathed into her ear. "Every bit as sensational as you look. You were made for moments like this and I can only rejoice that I have found you."

My cock was moving back and forth in a nice steady rhythm, not too fast at this point, but fast enough to have her automatically moving with me.

"You said," she gasped, "you said. . ."

I got in before she said anything that I'd regret.

"I know what I said and I meant it," I assured her. "Even though I didn't know how sensational you would feel I will still keep to my terms. A man must abide by his sense of honour, after all. Have I told you how beautiful you are?"

I kept on whispering sweet nothings to her, not really giving her a chance to say anything. I picked up the pace a little and now she was making little 'ah' sounds as I pressed home. I finally shut up, giving her a chance to speak, but she didn't seem to have much to say. Just a few more 'ah' sound, and a gasped, "you said," which didn't have much meaning. It seemed to me that every time I thrust home she'd lose track of her thoughts and would have to try to recollect them.

She was responding very nicely by this stage, gasping with effort as she moved with me. Her breasts were soft and warm beneath my hands, the hard nubs of her nipples rubbing against my palms.

"Seeing you haven't asked me to stop I suggest that we start doing this in earnest," I suggested to her.

I didn't give her a chance to object, just increasing the pace and really driving home. She made a funny sound but matched the increased pace without any problems, and I brought her along nicely, feeling her passions rise as she writhed underneath me.

When I thought she was just about ready to climax I found myself wondering how long I could keep her poised on the knife edge, ready and willing to fall but not quite getting that last push to help her jump.

Not long it turned out. I'd misjudged how close to a climax she was and how volatile. She just went up in flames while I was preparing to drag things out and I had to move fast to reach for my own climax, although from the way she reacted to her own climax I doubt that she even noticed if I climaxed or not.

"You tricked me," she flatly stated once she had her breath back.

I'm like, "Hey, what?" spreading my hands and looking confused.

"Oh, don't act as if you don't know what I'm talking about," she snapped. "You tricked me and you know it."

"I'm sorry, but exactly how did I trick you?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just know that you did. I suppose you're leaving now."

"Well, I guess, but I was thinking that before I go maybe we should just try again. I mean, I'm interested to see if it's just as good the second time round. And just think, you'll be able to watch me closely and see if you can work out how I'm tricking you."

"You're mad," she said. "Certifiably mad. What on earth makes you think I'd let you do it again, even if you could, which you probably couldn't." "Well, the only way to find out if I can is to actually try. I'd probably be terrible humiliated if I couldn't after talking myself up, but it would be a win for you."

I kept on talking. I was fairly certain I was right to go again. All I had to do was talk until she gave in from sheer exhaustion. It should be a fun time.

Ashson
Ashson
8,478 Followers