Beach Buddies

Story Info
A quickie while lying out at the beach.
1.3k words
4.36
51.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Friday morning, a little bit hung over from the party the night before and maybe still a little buzzed to be honest. Something about being hung over in bed the morning after - it makes me horny. Half awake, I realized that my only Friday class had been canceled because we had an exam on Wednesday. So with no reason to get out of bed, I rolled over and conveniently rolled over onto my hand. My fingers started their routine and gently rubbed my privates through the fabric of my panties. Nothing major, but it felt soothing and nice.

My mind began to drift and pretty soon I was pressing myself against my hand into a rhythm. I realized I wasn't going to be able to fall back to sleep until I gave myself a quickie, so began to grind down against my fingers with purpose. I felt my orgasm start to build, and then flipped over onto my back and assumed the position. You know which one...legs apart, knees in the air, both hands down below on a mission.

My breathing became forceful and shallow and my toes started to curl. It was here and it was feeling good. "Hey, Chels...oh my god!! Sorry!"

Just as I was about to reach the point of no return, Brina comes barreling into my room. My door's not locked as I wasn't really planning on having any special alone-time. She slammed the door shut as quickly as she had opened it and then began to talk through it, "Chels, I'm so sorry. I should have knocked."

"That's ok," I said. "You can come in now. Nothing's happening," I said with an obvious disappointment in my voice, trying to be a little funny so it would be less embarrassing.

The door opened slowly, and Brina stuck her head in again, grinning an exaggerated smile and apologizing once again. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the beach for a bit this morning. Tara said you don't have class today, so I was looking for a beach buddy." I was always up for the beach, so I told Brina to give me a few minutes, and I'd be ready to go.

We took her car and drove the few minutes to our favorites spot. It was a bit from the pier and the normal crowds, so it was pretty quiet. In fact, other than surfers, there really wasn't anyone around. We set up our chairs, laid down and put on the standard SPF-zero oil. Stupid, I know, but we were always going after the perfect tan.

After a while, it became pretty hot, so I got up and went down to the water to take a quick dip and cool down. When I got back up to our chairs, it looked as though Brina was out, crashed asleep. Her big brimmed hat was pulled down over her face and she looked to be in another world. I pulled my towel off my chair and laid it flat directly on the sand.

The warm sun felt good and was already drying the salt water off my skin. I knelt down on the towel and then pushed down on the towel near the top to form a little "sand pillow." If you've never done this before, it's pretty cool. You can basically form a pillow in the sand underneath your towel to rest your head on. Since I was going to lie on my stomach, I made a place to put my forehead with a sort of indentation so I wouldn't smash my nose and mouth. Satisfied with my makeshift sand-bed, I lied down. Nope, this wasn't going to work - there was a small mound pressing against my stomach and another one near my left hip. I knelt back up and smoothed out the sand through the towel. When I got to the lower one that was pressing against my hip, I paused. Wait a minute. What if I reshaped it a bit and moved it over a couple of inches? It would be in the perfect spot and could give me something to grind against, assuming, of course, I got back into the mood. I looked at Brina to see if she was watching me, but she still looked to be asleep. So I pushed the sand together to form a little mound about the size of my fist. I then looked around to see if anyone could figure out what I was up to, then lied down, face down. My face fit perfectly into its pillow, and my mound fit perfectly over my newly built sand fist. Bullseye.

I closed my eyes and didn't really move at all for a couple of minutes. Again, the warm sun felt so soothing against my skin, and I just enjoyed the moment. I then pushed myself down and in a little bit and could feel the protruding sand castle poking me where I wanted the most attention. I was quickly reminded of how good I had felt earlier that morning before Brina barged in on me. I pushed myself against it again, this time a little bit firmer, and could feel that familiar electric wave pulse through my erogenous zones.

I slowly lifted my head and looked over at Brina. Nothing. Still asleep. The coast was clear. I lowered my forehead down again against the pillow and went to work, moving my hips against my sand friend. Pretty soon things began to work their magic, and I could feel the early beginnings of an orgasm in the making. I was determined now, and the thought of having an orgasm out in the open at the beach was making everything even that more exciting. I wanted to drop my hand down between my legs to finish myself off, but knew that would be impossible without being caught, so I just kept humping the sand.

My orgasm was really beginning to build, and I knew that if I kept it up, then I was going to cum. I was totally committed to it, but before going for broke, I lifted my head slightly and sneaked a peak at Brina just to make sure no one was on to me. Well, good news and bad. Bad news is that I was caught. Brina was looking straight at me. The good news, however, was that I didn't need to stop. She had her big brimmed hat in her lapnow and her two hands were underneath it. I couldn't see what exactly they were doing, but the look on her face told me that she was enjoying my show. In fact, when I looked into her eyes, she stared back and nodded slightly, sort of encouraging me to keep on going. I nodded back and then started rubbing harder. However, instead of putting my head back onto my pillow in the sand, I continued to look at her face. I was getting close and started to breathe loudly so she could hear me and know that I was about to explode. She started breathing loudly too. I could tell now that her hands were at work and her hat would bounce up and down just enough with the rhythm of her hands. I let out another loud breath, followed by a little moan and then rocked myself against my sand buddy until my orgasm came crashing through me. Brina was right behind me. She lowered her head and then went very rigid and then followed with a series of minor convulsions.

We both remained in those positions for about a minute, and then I looked back up at her and smiled. She smiled back.

"I needed to do that so bad, ever since I walked in on you this morning," she confessed.

"YOU needed to do it? You? What about me? I was the one that was on the edge until I was so rudely interrupted. Gotta say, though...it was worth the wait."

With that, I lowered my head and drifted into an awesome post-orgasm nap.