Beach Bum Photography Ch. 04

Story Info
Shy isn't shy any more.
1.6k words
4.45
45.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning I woke up to find that John was not in bed. I went down stairs wearing my new black fishnet night gown without a robe on looking for John.

I found him sitting at his computer downloading the photos from yesterdays photo shoot. As watched over his shoulder John worked with the naked images of me on his computer screen.

When he reached the images of my first full frontal nude shots my heart began to race and I began to sweat

John remarked as to how sexy I looked outside naked in these shots. I had to agree with him that I looked like a real model and that my shaved pussy added to the artistic nature of the shot.

I became so hot and horny looking at the images of my nude body and shaved pussy with my exposed lips that I slowly reached down and started to rub the crotch of John's pants.

I could feel that he had a full erection and he didn't complain as I unzipped his pants and pulled his hard blood engorged cock from its confines. I continued to stroke his cock as he looked at photo after photo of me on his screen.

John told me that I had better stop or at least slow down before he made a mess on his clean work pants.

I told John not to worry as I slid to my knees and placed his hard member into my waiting mouth and used my tongue to caress every inch of his sex tool.

John was correct when he told me to slow down as he felt he was near to shooting his wad. I instead quicken my strokes and tongue action till he shot load after load of warm, salty nectar into the back of my throat. I continued to stroke and suck his cock till it soften and fell from my lips.

I swallowed his delicious gift in my mouth and licked the last drop of cum from the tip of his private member.

John got dressed quickly and rushed for the door as he was getting late for work. He told me to eat some breakfast so I would have energy for him later. I said that I already had the best breakfast a girl could ask for. John laughed and said he'd prepare breakfast for me every day if I wished, he then walked out the door.

I was in the kitchen cleaning up when I heard the front door open and close. I thought it was John returning for something he forgot when I heard our neighbor Gail say wow you look good in fishnet referring to my new night gown.

I was still recovering from the blow job I had just given John and realized that my still hard nipples were sticking thru the fabric of my gown and pointing directly at Gail. I poured Gail and Myself some coffee and we went outside by the pool where I promised to tell her everything about the new me.

After telling her about my first photo shoot in the garage and my mall visit I could see the she was getting hot. Gail was in complete amazement as I told her about the lingerie clerk helping me in the dressing room and my orgasm after the clerk touched me with the tissue.

Gail stopped me to ask if I was going to pose for anymore photos and if so I should be concerned about the funny tan lines my fishnet gown was leaving on my body.

She was right so I stood up and pulled the gown off over my head and stood there naked in front of her and asked is this ok now.

Gail not wanting to be up staged asked me if she could join me, to which I said go for it girl. I watched with interest as she stripped out of her street cloths down to her bra and panties.

As Gail reached behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra I asked her just how big are those boobs. When her bra fell away from her large breasts she replied their only 40 double D, they were massive and resembled soccer balls in contrast to her tiny waist.

Gail stood directly in front of me wearing only a tiny blue tie sided thong panty. She took a hold of the string on each side of the panty and pulled both strings at the same time which allowed the material to fall from her hips to the concrete deck.

I was in awe as I stared at her naked body standing only a few feet from me when I realized that my gaze was fixed on her neatly trimmed pubic hair that was neatly trimmed into a V shape ending just above her pussy lips and colored blonde to match her head. Gail saw me staring at her and said that her hair dresser trims and waxes her pubic area weekly.

I asked her how long it took to get used to having a female hair stylist touching her down there while she trimmed and waxed her. She laughed and said not long as her hair stylist was a hunk and all male.

Before I told Gail about the photo shoot yesterday in the desert wash I suggested that we go inside the house and have some lunch and switch from coffee to margaritas to which Gail agreed.

After eating some salads and finishing a pitcher of margaritas we decided to go back to the pool and do some more natural sun tanning. I mixed a fresh pitcher of drinks and followed Gail's perfect pear shaped ass as she walked back to the pool.

She listened with great interest as I told her every detail of our day in the desert including my total nude photo shots and the three girls that watched me pose, and how the girl's male friends showed up and saw me naked.

I further told Gail how John and I had decided to start a part time business called Beach Bum Photography to photograph erotic shots of men and women in sexy clothing and up to full nudity. I also told her that Wendy a girl from the desert wanted to be our first model, Gail replied that she wanted to reserve a spot has our second model.

We both fell asleep naked by the pool and were awaken by a loud splash as John jumped into the pool as he had returned home to find us naked. I started to give him hell for splashing us with water but stopped when he climbed out of the water to find out that he too was naked.

John came over and stood above us gazing at our naked bodies and checking out Gail's large breasts. Gail asked John if he would consider her as a possible model for his new company. John said that he would need to think about that for a while, then he said times up and yes you can pose.

We sat around the pool naked for hours planning our photo shoot with Gail as our model. Soon I looked over at Gail and found that her hand had moved to her crotch and her finger was working her clit like and expert.

I could see that John had also noticed Gail's action as he had his hard cock in his hand stroking it slowly. I had never masturbated in front of anyone before but with the sexual energy in the air my hand soon found my now wet pussy and I started to rub till I was lost in ecstasy.

Soon I heard John say let me help you with that as he knelt down and placed his face between my legs and his tongue started to caress my love button.

I looked over to see Gail as she started to buck her hips up and down against her hand as she reached a strong orgasm.

John was doing a great job on my pussy as I started to rub my breasts and pull gently on my nipples sending me to new heights of arousal.

I opened my eyes to see that Gail had moved next to us and she was watching for my reaction as she reached to my breast and slowly massaged it. I told her it was fine with me and she smiled as she lowered her mouth to my nipple and licked it gently.

I was nearing my climax when Gail put her finger into her pussy and then pulled it out and placed her wet finger to my lips and I got my first taste of the female nectar and knew that it would not be my last.

Gail returner her finger to her pussy and got it well lubricated then she placed it behind John out of my sight.

I soon knew where she put it as suddenly John stopped sucking my pussy and froze. I pulled myself from under him and moved around behind his butt to see that Gail had pushed her finger deep into his anus and was ramming her finger in and out of his ass to his great pleasure.

I reached under him and fondled John's balls with one hand as I rubbed my pussy with the other. As John's cock started to twitch and streams of cum shot on to the lounge chair a large orgasm swept thru my body.

We all fell apart and just lied on the deck recovering when John said wow if this was just the planning stage the shoot itself should be awesome. We all agreeded.