Beach Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't take anymore," she panted. I rolled off her and lay down next to her on the floor.

Terry was gently snoring on the small couch and David was watching us from the larger couch. He came and lay down next to me.

"That was incredible to watch. How did you learn to do that?" he said.

"I just did what I know feels good," I replied.

Terry woke from his catnap, "I'm hungry I think its time for dinner."

"Mmmm. We're not moving" said Sarah. "Heat up your lasagna that we brought."

Terry makes the best lasagna on earth, but even if it wasn't it would have tasted like manna from heaven we were all so hungry. We all sat around naked and watched the beautiful sunset over the Pacific Ocean. The waves slapped lazily at the sand. We talked about what had happened this afternoon and agreed it was a good thing.

"I say we get together as often as we can get babysitter's for the kids and arrange a mini vacation like this one every year," suggested David.

He was the last one I would have expected to suggest such a thing. He was usually very jealous of other men.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"As long as I get to see you and Sarah together I don't mind anything else that happens," he replied.

I smiled at Sarah, "Does that work for you?"

She flushed a little and said, "Definitely."

"Terry? What do you think?"

"How about now?" he said with a wicked grin.

12