Beach Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Auger turned around and he was holding a few joints. "You smoke?" Auger asked, breaking the obvious sexual tension in the air. Alissa whipped her hand away from her pussy, she was flustered and replied "Definitely!"

That simply was not true, she told me that she had experimented with it in college, but from the sounds of it she just puffed on it. I had smoked a few times, but I did not find it at all enjoyable.

Auger stood in front of us and fired up the joint. He puffed the thick smoke deep into his lungs, followed by a slight cough. Auger dropped to his knees between Alissa and me. He deeply inhaled another hit and reached out to hand it to me. At the same time I saw him place his other hand on the inside of my wife's thigh. I didn't really react as I attempted to drag off the joint. Auger encouraged me to take more, I sucked the thick smoke into my lungs even deeper. This caused me to bend over in a massive coughing fit, Auger was able to recover the joint from my upturned hand. When I finally recovered enough I saw that Alissa was now smoking the joint quite happily. It looked like she knew what she was doing, she barely coughed at all as I watched the thick smoke stream from her pretty red lips.

During my coughing fit Auger had apparently moved in closer to my wife. Auger now had his arm around Alissa's trim waist. I leaned back to see his hand kneading the firmness of her ass. I also noticed that Alissa's own hand was now only inches away from Auger's massive appendage. She was staring it down licking her lips in approval. I had to nudged her to break her out of her trance. She shot me a guilty looking expression.

I tried to smile back at her to let her know everything was OK, but it felt like the muscles in my face would not respond to my order. Taking one more hit of the joint she then handed it back to Auger. He took a drag and gave it to me for another round of violent coughing and hacking. Alissa was able to grab the joint from me to once again smoke. Auger took it once more and tried to hand it back to me. I begged him off because I was completely wasted! I was so stoned that I could hardly communicate, I could only watch as Alissa and Auger carried on in conversation. They would both look at me and giggle. I was starting to really regret most of my decisions of the day.

He had his hand on her thigh as they spoke to one another. I guess I was a little too close and Auger accidentally elbowed me, I was so loose that I simply rolled away. I was trying to gather my thoughts, everything was just so fucked up at the moment. For some strange reason I decided to leave them and go down to the shoreline to collect my thoughts.

Auger and Alissa hollered at me, but I did not respond. I stood at the edge of the surf staring out into the distance. The waves were just so hypnotic, I have no idea how long I stood there. I was starting to feel a little better so I started to head back towards our area. When I got to our spot I saw that Alissa and Auger were gone!

I went into full panic mode as I searched the area. Then I started to try to separate fact from fiction, I was so high that I couldn't remember all the details leading up to this moment. For a second I was convinced that Alissa hadn't even been with me here, that was until I found all of her stuff. I decided to go searching for them.

I was stumbling around on the beach asking strangers if they had seen my wife. Most of them looked at me wild eyed, I guess I did look pretty fucked up. I finally spotted two people walking down the beach hand in hand. It was a large black man and a beautiful white woman. I tried to run after them but I kept tripping over my own feet. I decided that slow and steady was the way to track them down. I got distracted by something and when I turned to find them they were gone. I continued on, hoping I could pick up the trail again.

I finally found them, they were playing around in the water. Every once in awhile Auger would pull my wife in close for a passionate kiss. My wife looked like she was loving all of the attention. I saw her pawing at his massive chest, she even tugged at his thickening cock a few times. The pair looked quite comfortable with one another, Alissa would kiss and peck at Auger's massive chest, and the black man would take just about any opportunity to squeeze and grope her marvelous tits!

At one point Auger was holding my wife in front of him. His massive arms surrounding her. He was kissing and nuzzling her neck. I watched as his swift fingers made their way between her legs. He was obviously fingering her right in public view. My wife reached back and began to stroke his massive organ. Her hand looked so tiny compared to his massive tool.

I sat watching them, never making my appearance known to them. Alissa finally spotted me, she immediately broke off the embrace with Auger and ran towards me. I watched as the big black man stared off in disappointment as she left. His huge banana cock left bobbing in the breeze.

"Hey honey, happy you found us. We tried to get your attention earlier to tell you we were going for a walk, but you never responded. Auger found this great little place up on the beach head, said he goes there all the time! I thought we could check it out!" Alissa grabbed my hand pulling me to my feet. Auger helped balance me as we made our way to the log built lean-to. The place was crudely built, it did have a roof and 3 walls.

There was a bench at the back of it and I took a seat leaning my head up against the wall. Auger pulled out a blanket that was stored in a chest and unfolded it. He and Alissa sat together out in the sun, she was very close to him as he put his arm around her back. They were talking back and forth, but I couldn't make out a word. I was sure that his hand was between Alissa's thighs, and I was damn sure that she continued jerking his very stiff cock.

Auger stretched out on his side on the edge of the blanket and started to tell us about some more of his crazy stories. He pulled out another joint that he and Alissa enjoyed. I did not partake, it felt like I might lose consciousness at any minute. He was still lightly caressing her back as he spoke. I saw Alissa's hand resting on his thigh, she was laughing at one of his dumb jokes and just never moved her hand.

She was definitely getting more bold in front of me now. I was in and out of my dream world, but at one point I woke up to see that Alissa had repositioned herself on the blanket. She was laying on her back trying to get more sun on her body, she looked like she had been freshly oiled.

Alissa's head was now closer than ever to his huge dark tool. She was still rubbing his leg, mostly down on his calf. She positioned herself on her side so she could make eye contact with Auger as he spoke. Her inhibitions were definitely lowered, no doubt by all of the weed she had smoked. I watched as she stared at his plump cock with a look of pure lust on her pretty face.

Now that I was starting to come down a little, her interest in his cock excited me rather than repulsed me. I was really beginning to enjoy her obvious interest in his big black dick. I could tell that he was definitely interested in her as well. I saw that his big cock had started to grow hard. Before our eyes it twitched and grew until it was impossibly long, the foreskin peeled back to reveal the tip of his fat purple cock head.

"Hey man, I haven't had that many opportunities lately, and the way this slut is looking at me, I can't help it. I hope you don't mind, " Auger said over his shoulder.

I just nodded my head in approval, words were not coming to me very easily. I couldn't believe how huge his cock was and as it bobbed in the air, I watched as the weight of it let it fall back onto his rock hard abs, the tip went a few inches past his outie belly button. In my fucked up brain I estimated that his cock was at least 9 - 10 inches long, and as fat as a large cucumber. This cucumber was not green, rather it was dark black and it was covered in thick pulsing veins.

Auger reached down and stroked himself a few times. Even with his huge bear paw of a hand, he could not completely encompass its girth. The image of that huge cock fucking Alissa flashed in my brain, my own cock responded to the erotic image and began to rise. At least I thought it did. I reached down to stroke it and found that it was uselessly soft.

Noticing me playing with myself, he chuckled and said "HAHA, I guess you don't mind afterall. I think we both know how she feels about it!" He began to slowly jerk off right in Alissa's face. Her blood shot eyes were transfixed as he pumped it in her face.

"You like this fat cock, don't you slut?" Looking like she was hypnotized, Alissa moaned and nodded, replying, "OH MY, YES! It is so big and so BLACK!"

"FUCK YEAH it is. I bet you'd like to see what its like to have in your mouth, wouldn't you? You been trying to cop a cheap feel on it all day, now here's your chance!" he taunted her.

Alissa had a glancing second thought for a moment, saying "Oh I just don't know about that. I'm still married..."

Auger continued to stroke his fat meat in her face. I could see a steady stream of fluid oozing out of the tip of his cock. It was quite generous as it flowed heavily he rubbed it onto his shaft until the entire thing was shining with it. The slick fluid made his cock look so much more intimidating. Every ridge and vein popped as his cock filled out to capacity. The sheen of his precum made for the perfect highlighter to all of his special attributes.

"Well, he ain't here now, is he? I bet he doesn't have equipment like this...does he? Plus you told me you were separated, what is stopping you?"

Auger swirled his finger on the tip coating his finger in the concoction he held out his finger for my wife and said, "Taste it, Alissa. You know you want to taste my cum. These big balls have been pumping at the sight of you all day long!"

My wife hesitated momentarily, she looked back at me pumping my slowly stiffening pud. All of the sudden Auger reached out and started rubbing his slick finger on her lips. She was still looking at as her forced her to taste his cum. She closed her eyes as if in a dream, I watched as Alissa's tongue quickly poked out lap it all up.

He turned to me once again, he had a big toothy grin on his face. He said "Hey bro, this woman can't get enough my big black dick, I can see you're getting off looking at it too!" Alissa was still hungrily lapping at his fingers as Auger gave her more.

I wanted to say no but, my brain and my stiffy said otherwise. I meekly said, "It sure does look that way," with a dumb grin on my face.

He reached out to play with Alissa's perfect tits, rubbing them rather harshly.

"Its on baby, I think Patrick wants to watch. Let's show this guy how a man and woman fuck! Give it a lick, get a taste straight from the source!" Auger reached behind my wife's head and began to nudge her towards his pulsing unit.

Alissa made little or no effort to resist, letting him rub his cock all over her face and mouth. She looked over at me in desperation. It was something that I had never seen before, she looked terrified, but all at the same time hungry for sexual release. She was showing all of her typical signs of sexual arousal. Her hand was busy in between her thighs trying to satisfy her sex starved cunt. My mind just wasn't coherent enough to act as a husband should. The sight of my now fully hard cock was indication enough, she accepted that as a green light.

"Suck it!" Auger demanded he was now pressing the swollen tip of his black shaft against Alissa's pouty lips. Her big blue eyes locked with mine, she pursed her lips, kissing it submissively. He had definitely won her over, her devotion to me was no longer an issue. Alissa slobbered the tip and shaft of his powerful weapon with big wet kisses. Both of her hands now gripped him as she continued worshipping it. My wife opened her mouth as wide as she could and struggled to take him deep into her throat. I had the perfect view as Auger had his hand on top of her head encouraging her to take him further. The black man's cock was going deeper and deeper into her face, the sounds of my wife gagging filled the air.

To my knowledge this was definitely the roughest blow job she had ever given. Auger finally let go of her head, allowing my wife an opportunity to catch her breath. Auger rolled onto his back and pulled Alissa to him, he swung her around so that her perfect little tight pussy was now hovering above his mouth. I was stroking my cock steadily as I watched the big black man poke his long pink tongue into her sex.

My wife squeezed the black man's head as he gave her what had to be unbelievable pleasure. Her guttural moans were quite loud, especially considering she had about 8 inches of thick sausage crammed down her windpipe. Auger was shaking his head back and forth as he ate her. I could see my wife's puckered asshole quiver as she exploded deep into orgasm. It must have been quite intense as I watched her choke down another inch or so of black cock. My wife pushed hard against his face, pulling her mouth from his wet cock, screaming in orgasm. She was shaking so hard that he had to grip her sides to keep her in proper position.

My wife released his head and I had a great view of her dripping cunt. She was much too sensitive down there and kept jerking away from Auger as he persisted on sticking his long fat tongue deep inside of her quivering sex. My wife's juices covered Auger's face, it was dripping down his nose and chin. He managed to get her off in about 45 seconds, it would have otherwise taken me ten or fifteen minutes of constant licking to achieve similar results. I had never seen her produce as much fluid as she just did for Auger.

Alissa couldn't stand the constant teasing of Auger's thick fingers and invading tongue. She finally wiggled enough to break free of his clutches. She never broke stride as she worshipped his unit with her mouth. She was now at his side licking, slurping, and fisting his cock. I had to appreciate the perfect silhouette of my wife on all fours sucking away. Her large tits hung down low, her hard nipples were grazing the soft material of the fabric below. It was a very erotic sight that probably would have made me cum under normal circumstances. I looked down at my cock, it had once again gone completely soft. I jerked away hoping to wake it from its deep slumber. Auger and I made eye contact, he definitely noticed my predicament.

He pulled her face down to his cock and ordered her, "Lick that cock. Show this gay boy how much you love my hard dark meat." Alissa lowered her face and began to eagerly lick up and down his shiny black shaft. I sat there in complete shock as I watched my innocent young bride slide her lips along his huge black dick. I should have been humiliated, but the scene before was just too fucking intense. All I felt was raw lust as I watched my beautiful wife worship this God of Sex.

Alissa was completely focused, whimpering and moaning as she worked on her dark friends cock. Auger seemed satisfied with her work and grunted in approval. My young wife pursed her lips around his shaft once again. Then she slid them back and forth along the underside of his shaft, the whole time she was poking her tongue out bathing it in her saliva. She moved up and down going from the wide stalk at the bottom, up to the swollen tip. The black man continued to ooze a steady stream of precum to help lubricate his shaft.

After a while Alissa needed a rest, she stared for a moment at the huge black cock throbbing before her. I could see a sly smile form at the edges of her mouth. Auger grabbed her and started to make out with her heavily. Each of their tongues could be seen entering the other's mouth as she continued working his shaft with her fist. My wife worked her hands down to his very impressive balls. They were being held tight in his sack that was up very close against his tool. Her ministrations loosed them enough as she handled what appeared to be a sack the size of a medium sized orange. She would gently squeeze and release the huge balls contained within.

"You are loving that black dick, aren't you?" Auger asked pulling away from my wife's lips. He lovingly reached up to stroke her wavy brown locks. Auger and my wife continued making heavy eye contact as he spoke.

Alissa nodded eagerly and pushed forward putting her lips on his. Her hand looked tiny as she wrapped it around his thick shaft once again, she gently pumped it while sucking on the fat purple tip. Auger was already playing with her large tits, then moving on to once again finger her tight honey hole. She was squirming uncontrollably as he pumped one single thick digit in her bald little pussy. I estimated that his singular finger was about the same thickness of my own package. Alissa was once again really getting off on the attention.

I moved down to the ground so I could get a better view. I noticed that he was attempting to force another finger inside my wife. She was incredibly tight for him, even as hot and wet she was for the attention. I grabbed my wife's tit and started playing with it as she and Auger kissed, they were moaning into each other's mouths. I took my other hand placing it on her ass and started squeezing and pulling at her flesh. She was definitely getting off on the extra attention. She never really paid much mind to me, she was much too concerned at the pleasure her stud was coaxing from her. My face was now above my prone wife, I couldn't see his hand working any longer but I could hear the moist sound of his fingers sliding into her twat.

Alissa broke the kiss and started trailing down towards his cock once again. I was amazed at the stamina this guy possessed. If I had gotten half of this attention I would have came minutes ago! Alissa finally reached her goal as she took the big black man's cock into her mouth once again. She was lovingly sucking his cock, it looked like she was doing it for her own pleasure.

Alissa continued to suck on the swollen tip and first few inches of his enormous cock, her lips sliding down the dark shaft while her hand pumped on the base. Auger fingered her tight young pussy while making increasingly lewd comments to her

"Suck that big black dick, bitch. Oh man, this bitch can sure suck cock. You were born for this cock, a natural talent," he exclaimed.

Auger looked at me, "Look at that slut, she loves it! I bet you wish it was you with a mouthful of my cock!" I smiled down at my wife as she completely gave herself to him.

As I looked at Alissa, instead of my shy innocent bride I saw a hungry cocksucker worshipping a huge black cock. With the help of some potent weed, Auger had taken advantage of my desire to exhibit my shy wife, seducing her right before my eyes. I continued to rub my wife's back and titties as she pleasured Auger. I was saying sweet things to her, professing my love to her and telling her how sexy she looked. Auger must have thought I was insane, but he never really acknowledged me, he was too caught up in the pleasure.

"So good, yeah suck it bitch" Auger groaned. "Oh man, she's doing me right. Shit, she's good. Grab my dick man, I want you to help me fuck her mouth. Go on, do it, jerk my cock as I fuck her mouth, might as well give you a thrill!" Auger was looking me directly in the eye as he made his request.

I couldn't believe I was even thinking about it, he looked very intimidating. I certainly did not want to anger our young friend, I was positive he could snap me in two if he wanted to. With a slight nod I was grasping the remaining inches of his cock that were not lodged in my wife's throat. His request shocked me but it just felt so natural to help him completely debase my wife. I grabbed the thick root and began to jerk him off into Alissa's mouth. His cock felt silky smooth but it was hard as steel inside, I could actually feel it throbbing in my hand. Now I could really appreciate what Alissa was going through, it felt so powerful holding his unit.