Beach Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alissa pulled back for a moment and stared into my eyes with sex crazed excitement, watching me as I continued jerking Auger's throbbing black dick. She leaned in to give me a kiss, I could taste what I assumed was remnants of his generous precum. Her tongue was buried in my mouth kissing me sloppily. She finally relented and returned her mouth to his cock, while I held it steady for her. She clasped her lips around the fat purple tip, eagerly licking and suckling at it. She continued to stare into my eyes with a look of wanton sexual desperation. I furrowed my brow and just kept stroking that thick snake into her mouth.

Alissa started really sucking him off taking him deeper and deeper into her throat. It was making it difficult for me to continue to help jerk him. She placed her own hand on his shaft and I was struck by the image of our left hands adorned with our wedding rings jerking off a complete stranger. My mind flashed back to that beautiful fall day when I placed that ring on her finger in front of all of our friends and family. At the time I would have never imagined a scenario such as this ever occurring.

A wave of panic washed over me, did Auger notice my ring? Was it possible that he knew we had been lying to him? I begrudgingly let go of his powerful cock in fear, and I was left to my own devices. I wanted to scream for them to stop, but the sight of her obvious enjoyment stopped me. I went back to comforting my wife's body, but she was really paying no mind to me. She was just so intent on making Auger fill her mouth full of his seed. I didn't want his cock anywhere near my personal playground. I decided that I needed to fuck her while her mouth was full of superior African cock. It was my sick attempt to show my dominance over Alissa.

I made my way around my wife and lined up my hard cock to her hole. I thrust forward a few times hoping to feel the silky smooth wetness of her cunt. Instead my little pecker remained outside of her. I rubbed my hand on her soaking wet sex as lube to get my hardon back. This was a move I had made many times before. As I stroked my dick I realized that I was still could not get hard. My boner kept coming and going as it pleased. I really needed it to respond at this moment, yet there was nothing from little "Petey."

My wife was pushing against my groin wantonly, she was begging me to fuck her and I was just not up to the task.

"Put it in me Pat! Fuck me! I need you in me!" Alissa was wiggling her little ass at me, I was doing everything I could think of to get inside my very horny wife. There was nothing I could do, my dick was barely hard, so I pinched it as hard as I could to keep some blood in it and I carefully lined it up with her sex. I was able to penetrate her slightly.

"Fuck me Pat, FUCK ME! I need you in me! Please put it in me!" I could feel her over excited sex drench my hand and penis, but apparently she could not feel me at all. With this in mind I just sat back on my knees watching my wife as she continued pleasuring Auger.

"Fuck her Pat, that pussy seems good enough to make you straight!" Auger bellowed out in laughter watching my pitiful attempt to fuck my wife.

"Pat are you going to fuck me, or do I have to ride this big fat cock!"

"I'm sorry, sweetie..." I sadly replied.

My wife groaned in frustration, she was a woman in heat. She looked up at Auger lustfully.

"I know this will do the job that THIS faggot can't! Fuck me with this big black cock RIGHT NOW, I just can't handle one more second!" My wife was gasping as she began to shimmy up Auger's black body.

"Yeah baby, you can get this, you deserve it after all the work you just put in! Now it's time for me to check out that tight little pussy of yours. Lay back and spread em honey, it's time you got some proper dick!" Auger laughed while scooping up my wife laying her down on the soft blanket.

Alissa looked over at me with a wild look in her eye, not moving a muscle as Auger knelt in front of her. His cock throbbed in her face and she kept switching her gaze between his cock and me. It was obvious that she wanted it but was worried about how I felt. It looked like she was definitely having second thoughts, it looked the reality of our situation was finally sinking in.

I was extremely anxious, I was not quite ready to actually let him fuck her. My wife closed her legs as she noticed Auger staring down at her pussy. She sort of sat up off the ground, maybe in an attempt to leave. He had already eaten her out to a glorious orgasm, but she was apparently getting a little shy. Alissa shot me a look of complete terror as Auger began to push himself closer to his target.

"Hey man," I said nervously "I don't think this is such a good idea. Maybe we should go now. You aren't even wearing any protection. Alissa! What about your husband?"

Auger ignored me and pushed her knees apart, forcing her back on the blanket while her muscular thighs parted to reveal her more than ready pussy. Rubbing his cock along her moist slit he asked her, " Go on babe, tell him what you need. And who is going to give it to you."

"Patrick, if only you could have..." Alissa whined softly, she was now staring at Auger's throbbing tool. "Please, honey, maybe, just this once?" Auger watched me as I struggled to deal with the inevitable. He was still juicing his cock up and down my wife's wet hole, her cum was slicking his cock up for its maiden voyage. I was seriously having doubts that his big cock would even fit, but after seeing the amount of her cum on his rod I knew it could most definitely happen. Its not like they really needed my permission, I guess they just wanted to include me or humiliate me. My mind was still extremely foggy as I nodded yes.

"Fuck yeah, I knew you guys were alright. Look at this bitch, she needs it bad. Why don't you reach over here and guide it in for us. I saw how hard you got earlier when you were jerking me"

"Yes baby, put it in for me. I want you to. I will make sure he pulls out before he cums..." Alissa was laying back in nervous anticipation. She looked so fucking beautiful as her hips thrust up off the ground grinding her cunt against Auger's massive cock. Auger still had not moved an inch, in fact when she thrust towards him he would retreat a little, not giving her what she wanted until I put it in for them. Auger was gently playing with my wife's big tits, toying with her nipples and squeezing them roughly. My wife was going insane with lust.

It seemed so natural to help my wife, my desire to see her complete pleasure overcame my good senses. I reached out to guide his hard black dick into the womb of my loving wife. I guided it to Alissa's soaked pussy, working the streaming knob between her swollen lips. Alissa gasped at his first thrust, she then whimpered as Auger pushed in more. His hands gripped her titties harder as he slowly worked his huge cock inside her tight pussy, as I continued to hold him steady. It looked like he was struggling a bit to get that monster inside of her.

My wife looked a little uncomfortable, her pussy lips would cling to the black shaft as he slowly pumped her in and out. She was holding my free hand very tightly as I watched her receive more cock than I could ever give her. She was whimpering with every thrust, but her eyes never left Auger as he fed her his meat. He fucked her gently at first; methodically sliding the first half of his cock in and out of her now impossibly stretched hole. He then leaned down to kiss her. She responded by releasing my hand, wrapping her arms around him and eagerly returning his kiss.

My cock was finally hard now it throbbed with passion as I watched this muscular black stud slowly fucking my sweet wife. His dark skin made a powerful contrast with Alissa's creamy pale flesh. I was really pissed off that it wasn't me buried in her depths at the moment, I wanted to toss Auger off her and reclaim what was mine, but I knew that was never going to happen.

Their kiss seemed to excite her further and she began fucking him back harder, driving more and more of his cock deep into her. Auger picked up his pace to meet my wife's enthusiasm. With a roar he drove his cock in to the hilt and held perfectly still, letting her adjust to his huge member. Alissa screamed out in either pleasure or pain, it was difficult to separate the two at this point. Alissa broke the kiss and squealed out, "Oh FUCK, he is SO big! It hurts, but FUCK, it feels so good!" She wrapped her shapely legs around his waist and her hands moved around his torso, attempting to pull the huge man further inside of her.

Auger slowly withdrew his amazing cock until just the tip was left in my wife and then just as slowly drove it back inside her. Alissa looked as if she was really close to another huge orgasm, Auger was pinching her nipples furiously, as Auger he held his body weight up above her with one arm. I scooted behind him and could see her pink lips stretched around the base of his dark shaft. As he pulled back I could see his shaft coated with her sweet pussy juice, an obvious sign of her arousal.

He fucked her slowly for a while, savoring the feeling of her tight young cunt clinging to his thick shaft. As he fucked her he whispered lewd things into her ear and Alissa eagerly responded, begging him to fuck her harder.

"Please Auger, I need it." she pleaded, encouraging her new lover to fuck her hard once again.

"Need what?" he asked.

"Your cock," she moaned in frustration.

"Tell me how much you need it," he said as he slowly pushed just the first few inches of his cock into her again.

"I need your cock in me, I need to cum," she moaned as he began slowly fucking her again with half his cock.

"Why? Can't little Pat make you cum?" he teased.

"Uh N-uh-no he c-uh-can't," she managed to squeeze out between deep breaths. She felt it coming again as he pushed it in deeper, the head beating on her cervix.

"Why can't he?" he asked.

"He can't get it hard for me... and he's too sm-uh-small..." she answered. Why was he making her say these things I silently thought to myself?

"Tell me who is bigger!" he asked.

"YOU uh uh uh! PLEASE! He's less than ha-uh-half as bbbbig as you," she moaned as she started to shake uncontrollably. Auger was definitely trying to humiliate me and it was working great. I had never felt more shameful in my life! I felt like I was less than a man, fuck, I had helped place that marriage destroying cock inside my once shy wife!

Auger slowly pulled his cock out until only a few inches were buried in her. It was probably his intention to demean and humiliate me so he could have her again. I knew he was planting the seeds for future liaisons with her. He wanted to reinforce the fact that I couldn't provide her with what she needed. It was a good thing that we would be on our way home tomorrow afternoon!

"Is this about what that wimp can give you?" He was still holding what appeared to be about 5 inches of his cock inside of her.

"No, he's not as thick," she said. "You're still bigger. Just look at him! Its pathetic! Now please fuck me! Stop talking, and fuck me!!"

"Tell me the truth Alissa, is Pat your husband? If you lie to me, I'm out of here!" Auger looked enraged. I was scared for our safety at this point!

"Yes! YES, he's my husband, but he can't give me what you can!"

"I knew it! You know what happens to lying little sluts!"

"Please! I'm so sorry, PLEASE just fuck me!!!"

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you good, you just do whatever I say now!"

"Do what you want, I'M YOURS! JUST FUCK ME!!"

During this exchange Auger was barely inside of her, even with these few inches I saw that my wife was approaching a massive orgasm. She was rubbing her clit and lunging her hips towards the big black man as she spoke. She needed just a little bit more stimulation to push her over the edge.

I was absolutely mortified that our little ruse was exposed. He must have known the whole time that we were lying to him, he just wanted to humiliate me!

Auger dropped the bullshit and got back to giving my wife what I couldn't. He reached down and began mauling my wife's big tits. He snaked his tongue into her mouth as he forcefully fucked her senseless. My wife was finally getting what she craved, she was panting, getting ever closer to her orgasm.

As his excitement grew he picked up the pace and fiercely rammed his cock into her over and over again. His body gleamed with sweat in the hot sun as he pounded into my wife like a man possessed.

"I'm gonna cum soon! Where do you want it!" Auger exclaimed, I could see the veins in his bulging as he exerted himself into my wife.

"You can't cum in her I exclaimed!" I was sitting behind them jacking off watching that huge rod batter my wife's little pussy. My own cock was desperately hard as I watched him get closer to release. I wasn't too far behind him.

"P-uhhh-ll out, I want it on my titties! Coat me in your cum!" My wife exclaimed!

"Shit, I was looking forward to letting it go inside of you! You sure want me to pull out? You said I could do what I want!"

I looked at my wife she had her arms and legs wrapped tightly around Auger's powerfully built body.

"Yes YES YES, I NEED you to PULL OUT! just don't CUM YET! I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE!!!"

"Not sure I can hold off! You sucked me too good! I was about to fill your gut full earlier! I usually can last forever!" Auger's thrusts were becoming more erratic, I could tell he was past the point of no return.

My wife never let go of him as she worked closer and closer, they were both on a mission to pleasure each other as much as possible. Alissa suddenly screeched as if in pain with each thrust. The black man had completely bottomed out in my wife's once snug pussy, he balls were pressed tight against her ass. I wanted to reach out and touch them, but I was in total shock at the moment. Then her whole body stiffened as a powerful orgasm wracked her slender frame.

"I"M CUMMING FUCK ME!!!" My wife was screaming out in obvious sexual bliss, she was cumming harder than I had ever seen, her whole body seemed to flutter in convulsions.

"I can't get out! You are sucking me in!" My wife's legs were still holding firm, keeping the black stud firmly in place.

With a loud grunt Auger slammed his cock into my wife. I could only watch as his huge balls twitched as he came deep inside her. The feeling of his cock emptying inside of her must have only enhanced her orgasm, as my wife began to explode in a simultaneous orgasm. I reached out to touch the huge nuts that pumped my wife full. He jumped a little at my touch, but I wanted to bring him more pleasure.

I could see his cum start to slowly seep around the edges of his cock. He still had not pulled out of my wife. Instead they were kissing as he gently pumped her. She was rubbing his bald head whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Auger was really taking advantage of my wife's big tits, he looked like he was positively amazed by them. She was giggling at him as he played with them.

He was still buried in my wife as I continued to squeeze his nuts. I noticed that his cock was beginning to soften, he was beginning to slip from my wife. He started to back out and I watched every inch begin to slip out of my wife's abused fuck hole. Her pussy stayed wide open for a brief second, I could see the large pool of cum that he had shot inside of her. He flopped down next to her, he was still playing with her body as she gave him playful kisses.

"You sure you're not gay Pat, You just can't keep your hands off my jock. Take a look at your wife's pussy. That's MY cum running down her ass!" Auger laughed at laid his head back down.

I couldn't get my eyes off of her freshly fucked pussy. It looked so different now, I was used to a tight little package, now it was swollen and red, her once tight lips looked a little distended. As I sat wondering if it would ever return to normal I was relieved to see it begin tighten back up. Her pusyy was slowly closing in an attempt to keep his seed inside, where it belonged. I still had my own hardon to deal with, I was so close to cumming with them, but I sort of lost focus watching this big bull possibly impregnate my wife.

I started to finger my wife as she kept kissing and loving on Auger. She never really looked at me, she seemed completely smitten by her new lover. My fingers slid in quite easily, it didn't take much for me to slide in three fingers. His cum coated my hand as I continued, my wife was trying to wiggle her hips away from my invading digits.

I looked down at my cock and it was still ready to go. I got myself between her legs prepared to give my wife more. She really couldn't have cared less as I entered her. She and Auger never stopped kissing as I thrust away at her incredibly sloppy pussy. She was so loose from his big cannon that I wasn't getting any pleasure at all.

"Look at white boy go! Can you even feel the sides!" Auger was belly laughing at my pathetic attempt to fuck my wife.

"Aw, let Pat have his fun Auger! Don't be so mean! You fuck that pussy baby! Fuck me real good! Prove to this big black man that you like pussy!" Alissa was giving me a pathetic pouty face as I tried everything I could think of to get some friction going. Auger's cum coated my cock, and my pubes were soaked in their juices, nothing was working.

Their incessant laughter at my feeble attempt wasn't helping matters much either. I really wanted to get off before my cock softened again. I could already tell that its stiffness was beginning to lessen. In an attempt to finally cum I pulled out of my wife and whacked away at my penis as she and Auger poked fun at me. She was giving him cute little kisses.

I just tried to focus on her amazing body. Using the black man's cum as lube it wasn't too much more before my little balls started pumping out my load. I groaned in orgasm as I shot 2 or 3 spurts of cum all over my wife's belly. The second shot almost made it to her belly button. It never even crossed my mind to shoot my cum directly into her, I had been so used to pulling out, it was basically second nature.

Exhausted I flopped down in the sand, I was huffing for breath. This was definitely an experience that I would never forget I thought as I laid staring up at the roof. I turned my head to see my wife getting to her feet. She grabbed a towel to wipe my cum off of her belly. She didn't even attempt to wipe Auger's cum from her pussy. I could see it steadily drip out of her in big gooey streams. There was a strand of his cum dripping directly from her engorged clit, she simply rubbed it in.

Auger was now standing next to her, he was hugging and kissing her. I couldn't really hear what they said, I was completely wiped out. All of the events of the day were really beginning to weigh on me. My eyes felt heavy as I tried to gather enough strength to join up with them.

"Hey, Pat, me and your wife are going to head back to camp to get some drinks, and smoke that last joint. You need anything?" Auger was looking down at me as my head nodded back and forth. The last thing I wanted was more weed. I'm not sure if I even responded, but the last thing I saw before I passed out was my naked wife holding hands with the giant black man as they walked down the beach. I could see his long dick and huge balls swing as they made their way. It occurred to me that Alissa never said a word to me before leaving. She appeared to be absolutely smitten with her warrior.