Beach Cottage Family Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad groaned, and without her even touching his cock, it began to jerk and spurt. My mother let out a quiet little shriek of delight, flipped her skirt up and held the hem in her mouth, and began rubbing her clit intently and hard. As she moaned, incompletely stifled by the skirt, I let my towel slide and started gently patting and bouncing my cock. Every little sound that escaped her made me harder.

My mother came, arching her back, shoulders and feet flat on the bed. Then she let her body flop down flat. I quickly lowered my head below the sill.

My sister's hands were still rubbing her thighs. They both dropped down a second after I did. Andrea rolled on to her back with her legs wide. She was completely exposed. Now Paul had seen her too. She looked at me, and whispered, "Kevin..."

Freaked out, I started to lean back, but she grabbed my shoulder and pulled my ear down next to her lips. "Mom was wearing my dress," she whispered.

And I got it.

Her dress. The two ponytails... Andrea wore her hair that way in her last year of high school. He saying "Daddy"... I guess that probably gave it all away right there, if I thought about it, but the truth is I'm kind of slow. Or maybe I just couldn't imagine that such a thing was possible.

"So," said Paul, "your dad fantasizes about you sticking your finger in his ass." We were outside, a little way from the house, and Paul and I had both pulled our shorts back on. Andrea sat at the edge of a chair with her knees together.

"Yep," said Andrea.

"And your mom totally plays into it."

"She is pretending she's me. God. Kevin, do I sound like that?"

"Not really," I said. We were spaced out pretty far from each other, considering how quietly we were talking. It was a lot to take in. I think we all just kind of needed not to be horny for a few minutes.

"Does it get you going at all?" Paul asked.

Then he said, "No shame. If my mom was hot for me, it would totally get me going. And I'm pretty sure Kevin was imagining his mom on him last night when he was jerking off."

"I was," I said. "How did you know?"

"'Cause we watched her blow your dad and you didn't put your hands over your eyes or anything. Oh yeah, and you came. Twice."

"Oh my God," said Andrea. "You are so eighteen I can't stand it."

"Seriously," said Paul, "does your dad being hot for you turn you on?"

"It freaks me out!" said Andrea, yelling just a little bit. "Sorry."

"Is it gross to you that your dad wants you?"

"No..." she said, in a small voice. "No, I'm totally turned on for him. It's really, like, arousing to me that he wants me too. But.. I'm afraid I fucked him up."

"Uh, it's normal," said Paul. "At least right here in this beach house."

"No, no, guys, I think I made him that way. I think I fucked him up." She took a deep breath. "Kevin, remember last summer when I was home?"

"Sure," I said.

"Well, I'd always thought dad was sexy. I mean, he is sexy. He's kind of bemused and smart and he's funny, and I like how he looks. I was kind of hard up, too, because Mike was off in Spain all summer, and we'd agreed not to see anybody else. So I kind of displaced all that horniness on to dad. Like, he was safe? And sexy... and he was there. I flirted with him. I got up early so I could have breakfast with him, and I'd like, touch his hand when I gave him his coffee cup."

"That's not that bad," said Paul. "It sounds kind of sweet, actually."

"Kevin, do you remember you did a week camping with Bobby, and mom went off visiting Aunt Deb?"

"Sure," I said. "She dropped us off at the trailhead on the way, and I practically had to run up the trail with like eighty pounds of camping stuff before she'd go."

"Well, I went a little father." She sighed. "Nothing crazy. I just... started wearing less. Sometimes I'd just wear one of his shirts. I told him it made me feel good. I wanted him to look at me, to be turned on looking at me. I thought he was so smart... he could handle it, be an adult about it. I left the shirt half open, three quarters open. It made my nipples hard doing it. And he noticed, but he, like, stayed the same. He stayed Dad, right? Which is what I wanted.

"So one night I was in the living room on the phone with Mike. It was just early evening, but it was the middle of the night in Spain, and he was kind of drunk. The conversation wasn't really going anywhere. He was pretty annoying, in actual fact. And I saw dad sitting in the kitchen. He had gotten home and was sipping a glass of wine, and had a book open. I was comparing him to Mike in my mind right then, and Mike wasn't doing well. And I got this idea.

"Dad didn't know I knew he had come home. We hadn't spoken. And I thought I could pretend I didn't know he had, and I'd give him more of a show than he'd had. So I said to Mike, 'I'm horny without you here.'

"It didn't take long before Mike was talking dirty to me. I pulled my shirt off and lay there in my bra and shorts, like, stroking myself all over. I was talking to him too. I kind of like to talk dirty. And I was turning myself on, and Mike was turning me on, and knowing my dad was right there in the next room was turning me on too.

"I didn't look. I made a point of not looking, because I wanted to pretend I didn't know he was there and I didn't want to catch his eye. Instead, every time I wanted to look, I slid another piece of clothing a little further. Eventually, my bra is like, up around my neck and my shorts and underwear are around my ankles, and I have fingers inside me and I look up and Daddy is standing in the kitchen door watching. He hasn't said anything, but he's watching. And his hand is down in his pants, like he was some kid...

"I freak out and scream, 'Daddy!' and pull up my clothes and run upstairs completely ashamed. I actually lock the door to my room and hide in bed. I am not even a little turned on at that moment. It's like I was a dog who was chasing a car and I caught one and I instantly turn one hundred percent against cars.

"It's funny, because, um... I've played with myself thinking about that night. Like, often. But in that moment I could not have felt less sexy if I'd broken both my legs.

"So that's it," she said, "I fucked up dad by teasing him and then freaking out about it and now he's, like, stuck thinking of me. In a fucked up way. And it can't be normal again."

"I dunno," said Paul, "it seems like he's pretty happy the way things are now. And your mom's supportive. Did you ever try talking with him about it?"

"No..." she said, dropping her head. "It's humiliating."

"You should talk to Dad about it," I said. "I mean, especially if he never was interested in you before."

"Hot for you," said Paul.

"He's probably all freaked out, and he needs to know it didn't all just come from him. And that you're sorry. Or whatever you feel about it," I said.

"You're so grown up," my sister said, "... dick."

"He's right," said Paul. "You gotta get it all out there. It's the only way you're gonna be able to sort it out."

"Yeah, yeah," she said. "Fuck! It's easy for you guys to say it. I'm the one who has to say I'm sorry."

"Are you?" said Paul.

"I kind of am!" she said.

"But you said you'd rubbed one out remembering it."

"More like fifteen or twenty," she said. "Fuck. hard talks with Dad do not make me feel sexy."

"Well, who knows?" Paul said. "Maybe you can work it out, and get back to giving him little shows and having him just enjoy it silently. And everybody's happy."

We agreed that Paul and I would take mom and Aunt Deb to the drive-in a couple of towns over. Dad didn't like the kind of movies they showed... stupid science fiction and action blockbuster stuff. Andrea would have Dad to herself.

Mom and Aunt Deb liked the idea of the drive in, and Dad didn't, so it all worked well. We ate a big fish dinner around the kitchen table with a whole bunch of wine. At one point I walked around pouring it out, and I noticed Aunt Deb looking at my fly. It was kind of obvious. I was surprised I'd never seen it before. When I poured a glass for Mom, she actually turned and pretended to be looking at something behind me so that she could get a close-up view. Andrea was nervous and wasn't drinking. As I walked behind her, I patted her shoulder and she jumped.

"Everything okay, hon?" Dad asked.

"Peachy, dad," she said. "Kevin, can you pour me some wine?"

By the time we were ready to go, pretty much everyone was kind of buzzed. I was the soberest, so I volunteered to drive. Mom and Aunt Deb piled into the middle seat, and Paul went all the way to the back row, where he stretched out and almost immediately fell asleep.

"You know where it is, honey?" my mother said.

"Don't worry about it, mom."

"Don't go too fast, Kev. One glass of wine is still one glass of wine."

"What's a bottle and a half?" said Aunt Deb, and they both cracked up. Paul stirred and dozed off again.

"I haven't been to a drive-in since the summer after my sophomore year of college," my mom said. "My boyfriend and I went every night for three weeks running."

Aunt Deb cracked up. "If you'd just found a parking lot without lights, you could have saved yourself some money."

"We should've," my mom said. "We could have spent that on lubricants. By the end of that month I was so goddamn sore down there we actually watched the movies. Twice! Kevin, don't listen to a thing we say."

"Twice?" Aunt Deb said.

"Well, each of us once, I guess," my mom said. "You're never too sore for a little oral."

"When a door closes, a mouth opens," said Aunt Deb, and cracked up. My mom cracked up too. Aunt Deb was wearing a dress with shoulder straps, and each time she cracked up, the straps or her dress and her bra started to slide off her shoulders. Each time, she absent mindedly pushed them back up. I realized that I was driving about twenty miles per hour, and started to pay more attention to the road.

"Did you ever go to the drive-in?" my mother asked.

"Oh sure," Aunt Deb said. "I used to go in just this little striped halter dress, with no bra or underwear. Untie the neck, voop, voop, ready for action. We'd go with a bunch of boys and girls, one couple to a car. This one time, my boyfriend just gotten me all heated up. I was on my back, dress bunched up at my waist, knees up at my shoulders... and this crazy boy one car over yelled, 'Switch!' So the boys all ran out and each went to the next car. I think they'd sort of planned it, but not too well... my boyfriend would probably have been a little quicker on the draw if he'd known that was coming.

"I'm not saying I was the easy one, but when the last movie was ending, three of those boys had to slink back to my car to pick their pants up."

"Deborah!" my mom said. "How many were there?"

"Oh, definitely enough," said Aunt Deb. "It's not the gang in the bang, it's the bang in the gang." They both cracked up at this one for a good fifteen seconds, drunkenly catching their breath. "You know," Aunt Deb continued, "I even went a couple of times with you know who."

"Reallly," my mom said. "Details, please. I never could get him to tell me enough."

Aunt Deb took a breath. "Well, I had to work it a little bit. He was in that it's-too-dirty mode, which all it meant was that I had to seduce him into it. I'd spend the whole first movie running my finger over my lips and stroking my thighs, helping my skirt accidentally rise up."

"Thank Christ for double features," my mom said.

"Then I'd sort of snuggle into him, make him put his arm around me. Squirm a little, now and then, to make sure he felt me there. If he didn't start to respond, eventually I'd just have to go nuclear: rub his dick and whisper in his ear how much I wanted him to fuck me."

"And did he?"

"Girl," Aunt Deb said, "ain't nobody going to get by me when I'm do the dirty talk. If right now this minute I leaned over and whispered in your ear, 'Honey, I got to put two fingers in that fine sweet tight ass of yours,' you'd have your shorts down and be leaning out the car window before I could even get 'em wet."

"Just you try it," my mom said.

"It worked the first time," Aunt Deb said. My mother cracked up again.

"It wasn't fingers," my mom said. "I could probably resist your fingers."

"Oh could you," Aunt Deb said.

"Kevin," said my mom, "I hope your eyes are on the road."

Aunt Deb shrieked. "Oh my God, Kevin, I'm so sorry. I forgot it was you, I thought it was your father." At this, they both shrieked. They started laughing without even stopping for breath, the whole rest of the way to the drive-in.

When we got there, there were a lot of cars with little kids up front. My mother directed me to the back. There were still cars around us, but they were all young couples. "Super het," my mom said to no one in particular.

"When in Rome," said Aunt Deb, and clambered over the back seat right on top of the sleeping Paul. "Paulie, mama wants a cuddle." He woke up with a startled yell.

"Come on back here," said my mother. "A bucket seat is no place to watch a drive-in movie."

I put down the seats in the front so we could see the screen a little better, then climbed into the middle row. My mother scooted over to me and slid in under my arm. I put it over her. She was wearing shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt, and I cupped my hand around her bare shoulder. I realized how much taller I was than her now. It was exciting to touch her bare skin after seeing her naked with my father, and hearing those stories on the drive over. The movie started. Slowly, nonchalantly, I began stroking her soft, rounded shoulder, from the edge of her shirt down the side, and around to the front of her bicep.

"Mmm," she said. "That feels nice.

"Don't get any ideas, though," she said. "And don't think about all that stuff you heard on the way over."

"No way, mom," I said. But of course, I did. I also thought about seeing her long middle finger slipping in and out of her pussy, and how her tits looked when dad was eating her out, big and soft and pale with wide, pale pink nipples. Slowly, I got more and more erect. As I did, I let my fingers slip further and further around her arm until each stroke brushed against the side of her breast. She let out a soft purr, and I got even more excited, remembering how she sounded with my dad's tongue in her. I let my fingers drop further, until I was cupping the side of her breast in my fingertips. I let my thumb drift back and forth across the upper slope.

Right then, I wasn't thinking about how she was my mother. It's not like I forgot it, but I was so excited to be doing what I was doing that I put it to the back of my mind. If someone had said just then, "Kevin, that's your mom," I would've snapped out of it and jumped back to the front seat. But no one did.

She started to breathe more deeply, and from the sound of her sigh I could tell she had opened her mouth with pleasure. I hadn't shifted my eyes from the screen since the movie started, but I dared to peek. Her eyes were unfocused and her nipples had risen enough that I could see them through her bra and top. Thinking about my next move, I glanced towards the back row of seats. Paul had unhooked the back of his mother's dress and slid her dress straps and bra straps over her shoulders. Now he was giving her a back rub, running his hands up and down her bare back. They were paying us no attention at all. I slid my hand all the way around my mom's breast and began to rub it.

I felt her thighs part, and her leg pressed softly against mine. Her hand had been resting in her lap, I guess, and now she started rubbing it back and forth where our legs pressed together, stroking herself with her fingers and me with the back of her hand. It felt like velvet. It felt like hot coals. She spread her legs a little wider, pushing her bum up to do so, and her shorts pushed up her thighs.

I began stroking her stomach and the bottom of her breast. Growing braver, I gathered up the loose fabric of her shirt over her stomach and stroked her with it, each stroke pulling it a little further out of her waistband. Soon, I had her shirt untucked and was stroking her bare stomach and the satiny bottom curve of her bra.

Glancing back, I saw Paul just complete the unhooking his mother's bra. It slid down over her shoulders, and in the dark car I could see her dress loose and no longer hiding her breasts. In an instant, I could see that they were small on her chest, but hung down in soft pyramids to pointed nipples. Then Paul ran his bare hands up her sides and engulfed her breasts, pushing them together into tight cleavage before hiding them from my sight.

Emboldened, I reached my other hand around and cupped my mom's breasts, up under her shirt and through her bra. She let out a little gasp, and I felt her body jump and her hands lift. I froze. She slowly let her hands down and leaned back into my arm again. As I held and squeezed her, letting my thumbs and forefingers dance over the bare skin above her bra, I leaned forward and kissed the side of her neck. As I nuzzled up to her ear, I heard her make a low purr, like a lioness. It was so mature and sensual and knowing that I was frightened by what I had done. I didn't stop, though. Instead, I licked her and blew softly into her ear, hoping that she would herself shape the breath into the words I was too fearful to say. Her fingers slid from the outside to the inside of my thigh and slid up until...

The first movie ended. The lights came up and the speakers blared twice as loud as before with ads for popcorn. Everyone in the car hurriedly restored themselves to decency.

"Kevin..." my mom said. The pause hung in the air. What would she say? And who was she? The lover I had just kneaded and fondled, or the stern mother who always could find some little aspect of me to criticize?

She looked away. "You and Paul go get us some popcorn and sodas. Deb and I need to talk."

Paul and I walked to the well-lit concession stand. "Holy fuck," he said. "We totally just felt up our moms."

"I need to piss," I said. We pissed side by side into a cement trough, both half-hard, surrounded by other men. I felt remote and detached from my body, feverish and distracted. I tried not to think about what we had just done, if only so my prick would soften enough to let piss through, but it was too hard. Every time I tried to think about nothing in particular, I'd think about how my mother's hips had rolled as she slid closer to me. There is nothing quite so embarrassing as being pee-shy at a trough, but there I was, and there was nothing I could do about it. Finally the embarrassment and pain worked through me and I was able to release it. Frankly, it felt amazing.

By the time I had come out, Paul had already bought two large popcorns and sodas. We walked back to the car, and he stopped and handed the tray to me. "Hold this," Paul said. "We got to keep the party going." Taking a hip flask from his pocket, he poured half into one soda, and half into the other. "I hope your mom likes Captain and Coke, 'cause that's what I got."

"Does your mom like Captain and Coke?" I said.

"Loves it." We walked on towards the car. "You know," Paul said, "if that movie had been thirty minutes longer, I think I would have gotten a couple of fingers into mom's pussy. I really do."

"Shit!" I said. "I never even got to bare boobs."

"Breasts," said Paul, "or tits. Talk like a man. And truth to tell, you could have gone a little faster. I ain't criticizing, bro. But I was keeping an eye on you two, and I'm telling you from experience, you were slow-playing it. She wanted the D."

"This is weird. You're talking about my mom," I said.

"Yeah, I know!" said Paul. His enthusiasm shone in his eyes, and I was pretty sure that I had a serious pervert for a cousin. "Now this movie is supposed to be way too long. I'm going for third." He put his arm around my shoulder. "Look," he said, "this is just fun. If this was a couple of girls we just met, we wouldn't be thinking anything of this. We'd all just be going as far as we wanted to. It's summer, bro. Enjoy it."