Beach Cottage Family Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked up to the car and Paul opened the back door. "Who wants a cocktail, ladies?"

"Switch!" they both yelled.

"Paul, you're up here with me," said my mom. "Kevin, you go back with Deb. And give me that drink."

I looked at Paul. He shrugged.

"How come?" I said.

"Things were getting a little hotter than they should between boys and their mothers," my mom said. "We're hitting the reset button."

"Cool with me," said Paul. He climbed in, and slid over next to my mom so I could climb up past him. Aunt Deb was sitting right on the side where I was climbing in, and despite trying to reach over past her I sort of landed on her as I went over the seat.

"Why don't you buy me a drink first, Casanova," she said, and she and my mom cracked up. My face went red and I tried to apologize but somehow every time I tried to put my hands down to move past her, her hands or legs were under them. I was off balance and mashing up against her breasts, and my hand was down between her legs. I jerked it back with an apology, but she moved and I tipped forward on to her again. "Careful, honey, this is a real woman here, not your pillow with a picture of Scarlett Johansson taped on it. And just how did the two biggest people end up in the smallest seat? We're going to be all over each other for the whole movie. Ow! Kevin, my knee is only an erogenous zone when you're not gouging your elbow into it."

I could tell it was all in fun, because she was cracking my mom up, but it was still pretty embarrassing.

I finally entangled myself with absolutely no help from Aunt Deb and sat down on the other side of the seat. We were the tallest. I'm tall, about six two, and she's almost six feet tall herself. Our knees were right up against the seat in front. Her bra was off. She must have taken it all the way off, instead of putting it back on. She turned towards me and lifted her feet into my lap. "Kevin, baby," she said, "once this movie starts I want a footrub from you. Now Paulie, hand me that drink."

The lights went down and the movie started. I started stroking Aunt Deb's feet.

"Kevin, baby," she said, "I love you to death but I said a footrub. I didn't say I wanted them dusted. Now sweetie, put your thumbs into it, run 'em hard up and down." I rubbed my thumbs into the arches of her feet. "Harder!" she ordered, then when I did, said, "Ouch!" I stopped, and she said, "Give me about eighty percent of that." I eased back some, and after about ten seconds, Aunt Deb let out a satisfied sigh. She sipped the drink and said, "I could get used to this."

I was still facing forward, to try and watch the movie, so I couldn't help seeing Paul kissing my mom. He had moved over on to her side, and they were right in front of me. He was kissing her on the lips, and she was kissing him back. I could tell their mouths were open, and her arms were over his shoulders and around his neck. I think his hands were holding her waist. She ran her fingers through his dark curly hair, and he kept on kissing her. Behind them, the opening credits were running.

I looked over at Aunt Deb, and she was looking right at me. "Turn this way, baby," she said. "Get your hands into it."

I turned to face her, and put my leg up on the seat under hers. She had to bend her legs a little more to fit, and her skirt lifted up past her knees. I lifted her left foot up to my chest, the foot on the side with the seat back, and her skirt fell back to her thighs. I was kind of worried about getting an erection. No, that's not quite right. Actually, I was worried about Aunt Deb noticing the erection I had. But I started rubbing her foot, trying to give it all my attention and hoping that my hard-on would go down a little. But as she got into the footrub, her knee fell more and more to the side. I could see so much long, white thigh. All I wanted to do was touch it, but instead, I rubbed that foot more sensuously.

My mom let out a little moan. I glanced forward. She had her shirt off, crumpled in her hands, and Paul's head was down, kissing her big breasts. As I watched, he scooped one out of its bra cup, and started to suck on it.

Suddenly, something rubbed very firmly and deliberately against my erection.

I looked back, and Aunt Deb was rubbing my cock with her foot. "I'm over here," she said. She rubbed the ball of her foot up and down the front of my shorts, up and down and up and down. Now it was my turn to let out a little sound... more of a gasp than a sigh or a moan.

"I think you like me," Aunt Deb said. She started to pay attention to what she was feeling through her foot. I could see her thinking as she rubbed from far, far up to far down. "Wow," she said. "I think you really like me."

She tucked her legs under her gracefully and leaned over me. Giving me a warm and lovely kiss on the lips, she reached her hands down and, touching my shorts, felt her way from the base to the tip of my cock. "Oh my," she said. She unbuttoned me, and in one move got me to lift my hips and pulled my shorts down mid-thigh. My cock flopped out, half-hard, and bumped against her stomach.

"I'm not looking yet," she said, and took it in her hand. "Ohh, Kevin honey, you have a real big cock. You're not even totally hard yet, are you?" She wasn't stroking it, just holding it like you'd hold a vegetable you were considering buying... feeling it in her hand, feeling the weight of it. "No, I can feel it still growing. How big does it get?" she said, and started a slow, firm, rub, back and forth from the middle to just under the head. "I'm not going to peek yet," she said. "I want the first time I see it to be at its full size. I want to see this fucking cockmonster hard, Kevin."

It wasn't long before Aunt Deb got her wish. Even with all the cum of the last thirty-six hours, my dick responded to both her touch and her words. "It keeps getting bigger," she said with breathy delight. You hear that women say these things to every guy they fuck, but it didn't sound that way to me. It sounded like she was saying it for real... maybe saying it finally for real. "I've never fucked a cock this big," she said, and it jumped again. She kept stroking it. "Is it there? Oh my God, not yet," she said.

At last, she let go, and it stayed pointing up hard and straight. She gently batted at it and leaned forward, and whispered in my ear, "It's so big, Kevin. Your cock is so big. I'm going to look now, at your great big cock." She tilted her head down and looked, saying nothing. She touched it with a fingertip, gently scraping her nail from the tip to the base. "It's so hard, too," she said.

"Colleen," Aunt Deb said to my mother, "I really hate to interrupt but you have to look at your son's beautiful giant cock."

My mother looked up over the seat. Her bra was open in the front, which I didn't even know was a thing that could happen to bras. I looked at her big soft tits while she looked at my big hard cock.

"Oh my God," my mother said. "When did that happen?"

She got up on her knees and leaned forward over the seat. Behind her, Paul's button down shirt was wide-open, and his shorts were open at the top.

"Paul, you have to see this," she said.

"Seen it," he said, kissing her shoulderblades.

She reached over and touched the tip with her finger. "Oh my God, Deb. Where did that come from?" She lifted herself up and leaned over the seat, bending at the waist to inspect my prick more closely. Her shorts had been opened at the waist, and I could see a triangle of her white underwear. Paul's grinning face made me think of his view, of my mom's wide round bottom right at his face level. He smiled, taking hold with both hands and began to kiss his way around it.

My mom's face was right at my cock. She was downright staring at it. From this angle, her breasts were huge and hung down, nipples stuck out, shifting back and forth as she moved to get a new perspective.She shrieked, and I thought for a minute it was something I'd done, but it was something Paul did. He'd pulled her shorts and underpants down, and was licking her bare cunt from behind. "Ohhhh," she said. I reached out and cupped her breast, and she gasped again.

"That's plenty," said Aunt Deb, and pushed my mom back over the seat. I saw mom wriggle out of her shorts and lay down on her stomach for Paul's tongue, and then my entire attention was taken by Aunt Deb's warm mouth slipping over my cock.

It felt amazing. She was sliding up and down and doing something rhapsodic with her tongue, with her hand gripped possessively around the root of it. I ran my hand down her bare back, over her dress and down to her ass, and I felt her arch up to meet it. My fingers were rubbing her cunt through her dress, and she let the motion roll through her body all the way to her mouth. After a moment of this, she flipped her skirt up over her back and slid her panties down to her knees without even taking my cock out of her mouth. I slid my fingers down the center of her ass, between those soft cheeks, and slipped the tips inside her. Her pussy was wet and slick and she rolled her hips to get my fingers deeper inside her. She let my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me, her eyelids half closed and her mouth open.

"You're going to have to be careful of the women's lady parts with a cock that big," she said. "That could hurt going in. Get everything real wet down there first. Good news, though. I've been soaking wet since we decided to swap.

"Now," she said, "now that I have your attention, I have to tell you that I want your big cock in me. I may be your aunt, but I'm your slutty aunt, and I've never in my life fucked a dick that big. I'm not letting you get away just because we're related.

"In fact," Aunt Deb said, "it's even hotter that we are.

"I'm going to count to five in my head. And after that, if you don't say anything, I'm going to put my leg over your hips and slip the tip of that into my pussy. Then I'm going to carefully, carefully fuck you. I'm going to ride you, taking in as much as I can, until I cum. I cum real easy, Kevin. It's one of my favorite things about me. And then, I'm going to ride you until you cum."

She leaned back and let go of me. I could see her count to five in my head. My stomach dropped right there. What would it feel like? Would I cum before she could? Would she be disappointed, or worse, hurt herself? With all the questions running around my mind, though, I never for a second dreamed of interrupting her five count.

"Five," she said. "You're good with this?" I meant yes, but I forgot to speak for a moment.

"Yeah, yes, yeah," I got out.

"Good," she said. She took her panties the rest of the way off, slowly, looking me in the eye. Then she pulled my shirt off me, and took my shorts off. She ran the fingers of both her hands from my stomach up to my nipples, and pinched them. Then she lifted her skirt and put her long bare leg over me. "Here we go, Deb," she said, and slipped my cock inside her.

At first, it was just the tip, sitting just inside. It felt wonderful, hot and wet and alive around me. I fought the urge to lift my hips up and push up into her. She let out a long, slow, deliberate exhale, as if she was doing a yoga pose.

Slowly, carefully, her hands on my shoulders to steady herself, she slid down me half an inch at a time, getting used to it at each stage. With each new drop I gasped more than she did. If she had gone any faster I would have cum instantly, but her care and deliberation kept me right on the edge. I was a virgin, I suppose, right up until that moment. And if it had gone any quicker, I might still mostly have been one.

I hit bottom before she did, bumping up deep against the back of her vagina while she still had room to slide down there. It felt lumpy and slippery against the head of my cock. "Oh-kay," she said, "that's never happened before. I like it. But gentle, baby, be gentle with your auntie's pussy." She slid back up me, and slid down again. "Like that," she said, dreamy, "that's how I'm going to fuck you. Got it, Kevvy?"

"Uh huh," I said. And she did. I think the number of times I'd cum already on this trip was the main thing keeping me from cumming again. It felt incredible, but also wet and gentle. Sometimes it felt good when a girl was jerking me, like, erotic and arousing, but also painful, because she was pinching and scraping me while she rubbed. With Aunt Deb, there was no pain. It was all pleasure.

"So full, baby," she said, "I feel so full with your wonderful cock." She squeezed me with her pussy and slid herself up and down, finding a slow gentle rhythm. "Oh yeah, there it is," she said. Without her speeding up or pushing harder, I could see her orgasm build in her. When it came, she silently opened her mouth and closed her eyes and I could actually watch it slowly move up her, from her pussy to her belly to her chest to her hands, clenched tight around my shoulders, up through her neck and into her face. It was so intensely erotic I was paralyzed, watching her, as if I was overtaken by the same orgasm. As it left her, she softened until she slid forward over me, resting her forehead on mine, holding my head in her hands.

It was peaceful. I was still fully inside her, still hard, but I wasn't thinking about sex. I wasn't thinking about anything. She rocked her hips gently back and forth on me. For once, she made no jokes.

BANG!! Someone hit the side of the car with their bare open hand. "What the fuck?" said Paul. He was on top of my mother, fucking her, and lifted his head up. BANG!! They slapped the car again.

"Get the fuck out! Get out of here! There are limits! You're going to jail!" a man yelled. I scrambled, bare ass naked, over two rows of seats, spilling one of the two spiked sodas all over the floor. BANG BANG BANG!! I could see faces in adjoining cars laughing. "Get out! I'm the cops! Stop it and get out!" I fumbled the engine into life and jammed my bare foot down on the gas pedal.

"Get off me," I heard my mother say, and I heard rustling around in the back seats as they all pulled away from each other and hunted for clothes. I drove too fast past the rows of cars and had to brake sharply for an open-mouthed father walking his daughter over to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" he yelled, grabbing his kid and pulling her out of the way. "Put on your lights, you crazy fucker!" I hit the gas again, rough under my bare foot, and then we were out on the road and pulling away.

I must have been in a total panic, because I can't remember a thing after that. All I know is that at some point we were halfway back the beach cottage, and I was still stark naked numbly holding on to the steering wheel.

"Oh my God," my mom was saying, and I could hear the embarrassment in her voice.

"Oh shit," said Paul, and I could hear the frustration.

"Oh fuck," said Aunt Deb. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" And I could hear her fingers going in and out of her pussy. Looking back in the mirror, I could see her feet up on the second seat. My mother was pushed way over on one side, fully dressed and looking down at the door handle. Paul was over on the other side, looking into the back with hand on his cock and his shorts still around one ankle.

"Oh fuck," Aunt Deb whispered, and came again. Despite all the shame and shock, I discovered I was still hard... painfully so. I still hadn't cum.

"Mom, can you please pass me my clothes?"

My mother sighed. "Debra, can you spare one of your hands to pass Kevin up his pants before we see his father and sister?"

I pulled over in a darkened section of road and stepped out to get dressed. My mom got out of the car. She looked sad. "Mom," I said, "are you okay?"

She looked at me. I was still naked, with a big boner sticking up in front of me. Mom let out a small laugh. "Come here, sweetheart," she said, and gave me a big hug. Her bra was still off, and she felt soft and sexy and good. "I'm a little freaked out by that back there," she said. "Actually, I'm totally freaked out by that back there, and I don't know if it was such a good idea. But I love you and I'll always love you.

"And baby," she said, "from now on I'm always going to be a little turned on by you too." And she looked up into my eyes, and gave my cock a little tug.

"Now I'm getting in the passenger seat. Drive me home, Kevin," my mom said.

I got dressed and got in. Aunt Deb had moved up to the second seat. She and Paul were giggling. I could see her occasionally flash him, and him lick his lips at her. Paul was still naked from the waist down. I tried to concentrate on the road, and before long we were back at the cottage. The cottage was dark. Aunt Deb and Paul immediately vanished into the room she shared with my sister, and I heard the door lock. My father was snoring, and my mother blew me a kiss and ducked inside.

I had to talk to Andrea, but she was nowhere to be found. On a hunch, I rode a bike down the dark road to the little house we'd stopped at before. The air was cooler, closer to the beach, and I could just make out the sound of the surf in the distance. It was dark by the house. You could hardly make out the edge of the driveway. "Andrea?" I called out.

"I'm in the hammock," I heard her say.

I felt my way through the darkness to the back yard. The light of the moon washed over the yard. To my eyes, used to the dark, it was as if the world had taken on a magical glow. She was laying in the hammock. Her beauty made me weak. I admired her soft blonde hair, her high forehead, her perfect lips. Her bare shoulders, so round and smooth, held up her sundress. The dress lay against her small breasts and soft small belly, hiding her hips but showing me her long strong legs from her full thighs to her strong sexy feet. Her eyes were closed, and she opened them and gave me a long, sad look.

"Not great, huh?" I said.

"That's an understatement," she said. "Come on in."

I took off my boat shoes and carefully lay down next to her. It was a careful balancing act. She had to slide over right as I was laying down, so we wouldn't tumble over. Once I was settled on my back on the right side of the hammock, she carefully pressed herself up against my side and I put my arm around her.

"What happened?" I said.

"Let's just lie here for a moment," she said. Her head rested on my shoulder, and her beautiful hair was tickling my nose. With my free hand, I brushed it away. It felt as delicate and lively as the hair of an angel. I stroked it with my fingers, over and over from her temple to the bump at the nape of her neck. I let them rest there, the tips of my fingers curved around her head, holding her gently.

"Kevin," she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"I think I pretty much fucked up dad."

"What happened?" I said, lifting my head to look at her. All I could see was the curve of her forehead and her nose. I lay back down and began stroking her hair again.

"Nothing," she said. "I had all these big plans to either, like, confess my love or go seduce him or something. But first it took like an hour to finish the dishes and he had gone out on a walk. And when he came back, I couldn't figure out how to start talking to him. He was reading in his room. I changed my clothes like fifteen times and I only brought four outfits. I couldn't decide if I was going to seduce him or have, like, a super mature discussion of feelings, or just cry on him like a four-year-old.

"So finally you guys had been gone for almost two hours, and I was like, they're going to be back soon. So I pulled on this dress and went into his room. He was in bed, under a sheet, reading a mystery. And I was, like, 'Dad, I knew you were there.'

"He said, 'I've been here for an hour.'

"I said, 'No, that night I was having phone sex and you were watching me.' I said, 'I knew you were there and I wanted you to see me.'